Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. (9134 Views)

How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MayorofLagos(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Today, many Nigerians regard oil money as a curse so people are now talking about agriculture, solid mineral and so forth. But the earlier these things are developed, the better it would be for Nigeria so that the pressure on certain areas in this country would be minimized because in the past only Niger Delta produced oil and everybody was grateful.

I remember in 1956 when oil was discovered, the Prime Minister congratulated the Premier of Eastern Nigeria for joining the club economically.
This is because at that time there was true federalism in the country.

Today we have 36 states built from nowhere. In the constitution of Nigeria the creation of new states depended on a number of criteria but each administration that assumed office in Nigeria believed that was an opportunity to create states for their own people so they created all sorts of states that are not viable with many local governments. For instance Lagos state is supposed to have the largest population in Nigeria and it has only 18 or 20 local government councils whereas Kano and Jigawa put together have almost 50 local government councils. Everybody depends upon the oil resources in the country. The constitution provides that for a state to exist, you must have a number of local government councils. But Bayelsa state was created with only 8 local government councils whereas Bayelsa state, I believe should have had 15 or 20 local government councils to qualify as a state. When you have a powerful ruler, you have more local government councils, then you have more states created in your area.

But as I said earlier on, in the first republic there were three regions; Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was in charge of Eastern Nigeria, Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the Western Nigeria and Ahmadu Bello for Northern Nigeria. They created this federation and they said everyone must be equal. No citizen of one region was superior to the other. I believe each region should be developed at its own pace. The development of one region shouldn’t prevent the other one from going ahead.

So you can see why Western Nigeria was self governing earlier before the other regions.

[size=20pt]Awolowo was able to develop the Western Nigeria; in 1958 the first primary school in Nigeria was free in the Western Nigeria but both Eastern and Northern Nigeria couldn’t do it. The tallest building in Nigeria which is the Cocoa house was built in Ibadan. There was Ikeja industrial estate, Apapa industrial estate, there was Lagos, there was Ibadan stadium there were good roads. [/size]

And could you imagine that even though Midwest region was created later which was part of Western Nigeria, the television which was brought in 1958 or 1959 wasn’t extended to the Midwest region simply because they said it didn’t contribute to the economy of Western Nigeria in the sharing of the assets. When Midwest was created even up till the time I was commissioner for finance, the Western Nigeria refused to share the assets and liabilities as provided in the constitution. Today the assets and liabilities of the whole Western region were shared amongst the six Yoruba states of Western Nigeria.

[size=20pt]The Odua Investment Company is the largest state owned company in Nigeria today. Ahmadu Bello developed the Kaduna capital territory, the Ahmadu Bello stadium, Kano industrial centre, and Ahmadu Bello University. But what did the Eastern region do? They had no money. There was no money coming from the palm oil so they were not able to do many of these things.[/size]

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/nigeria-56-cant-separate-force-clark-tells-igbo-youths/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Saint52(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was eating goat head(isiewu) and enjoyn my Maltina, this evening, inside Neighbourhood restaurant..... Around 6.45pm.... a man entered the restaurant holding a brief case with his right hand......
I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it..... He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told the man dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died......This man opened the brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira....... The woman jumped up and left the restaurant in happiness.... I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness..... This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave it to de man.. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. ...I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said "oooo boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person lol.
Happy freedom day

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by babdap: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Interesting, I would rather read people's comments than to give mine if I don't want to be called names.
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Elkay3: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Permit me to read again. Or please, summaries it for me because I believe you will know better. Thank you, yes you!
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by omofunaab(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
But someone said it recently on nairaland that the revenue from palm oil was more than that of cocoa

Truth be told, late chief obafemi Awolowo did a lot for western region.
Whenever I see some people abusing him here, then i remember they never had any strong regional leader that had their interests at heart.
Most of their fathers and mothers even enjoyed the free western education then.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by ezeagu(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria exists because of eastern Nigeria, the Lagos Colony was an after thought when Jaja was king of the coast. The palm oil that the British were feeding off was from eastern Nigeria. If you want to go back then go all the way back.

15 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by darocha1: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2016
wow
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MadamExcellency: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Kano and Jigawa (previously one single entity) have 80 LGAs compare to Lagos State which is managing 20 LGAs. What an extraordinary political permutation established to perpetuate Northern political dominance?

Kano and Jigawa States, previously a single State like Rivers State have the same if not more federal constituencies nd representatives than entire Southeast geopolitical zone. How will there be a fair voting process in the HOR with such political imbalance?

The foundation in which Nigeria was built and composed is structurally deficient hence will collapse one day if not restructured

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MadamExcellency: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Industrial Estates in Aba and Portharcourt were developed by Micheal Opara, the premier of eastern region. To say that nothing happen in the Eastern region was a blanket lie. Just because everything that stood or moved was bombed into oblivion during the 30 months civil war doesn't mean that there wasn't massive development from today's Cross river up to Anambra State.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Edwin Baba

Add more beauty to your home. Get our amazing wall clocks at good prices.

Check my signature.
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by kufre2010: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

FOR A FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR SMS SHORTCODE AND MAKE OVER N85000 WEEKLY TEXT ACCEPT IN SMS TO 35818

1 Like

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by WeNigerDelta: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Damn, some folks have been selfish and mean for a very long time. So you guys were so selfish with TV signal, because the Midwest wasn't contributing as much as cocoa then, you didn't allow my people enjoy Western Region television service. SMDH
Only God can imagine what would have happened if you had all this crude oil as well. TV for real? TV? Damn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
Damn, some folks have been selfish and mean for a very long time. So you guys were so selfish with TV signal, because the Midwest wasn't contributing as much as cocoa then, you didn't allow my people enjoy Western Region television service. SMDH
Only God can imagine what would have happened if you had all this crude oil as well. TV for real? TV? Damn

We did not ask you to leave. You elected, with signature votes, to form independent Midwestern region. Independent means you can stand on your own and don't need anything from Western Region, including TV broadcast.

8 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:52am On Oct 02, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Industrial Estates in Aba and Portharcourt were developed by Micheal Opara, the premier of eastern region. To say that nothing happen in the Eastern region was a blanket lie. Just because everything that stood or moved was bombed into oblivion during the 30 months civil war doesn't mean that there wasn't massive development from today's Cross river up to Anambra State.

Baba Clark is talking before the war, East had no means to develop itself and it subsisted on receipts from other regions. After the war East is still without and we can see why everywhere in Nigeria is filled with Ibo refugees.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:16am On Oct 02, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Today, many Nigerians regard oil money as a curse so people are now talking about agriculture, solid mineral and so forth. But the earlier these things are developed, the better it would be for Nigeria so that the pressure on certain areas in this country would be minimized because in the past only Niger Delta produced oil and everybody was grateful.

I remember in 1956 when oil was discovered, the Prime Minister congratulated the Premier of Eastern Nigeria for joining the club economically.
This is because at that time there was true federalism in the country.

Today we have 36 states built from nowhere. In the constitution of Nigeria the creation of new states depended on a number of criteria but each administration that assumed office in Nigeria believed that was an opportunity to create states for their own people so they created all sorts of states that are not viable with many local governments. For instance Lagos state is supposed to have the largest population in Nigeria and it has only 18 or 20 local government councils whereas Kano and Jigawa put together have almost 50 local government councils. Everybody depends upon the oil resources in the country. The constitution provides that for a state to exist, you must have a number of local government councils. But Bayelsa state was created with only 8 local government councils whereas Bayelsa state, I believe should have had 15 or 20 local government councils to qualify as a state. When you have a powerful ruler, you have more local government councils, then you have more states created in your area.

But as I said earlier on, in the first republic there were three regions; Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe was in charge of Eastern Nigeria, Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the Western Nigeria and Ahmadu Bello for Northern Nigeria. They created this federation and they said everyone must be equal. No citizen of one region was superior to the other. I believe each region should be developed at its own pace. The development of one region shouldn’t prevent the other one from going ahead.

So you can see why Western Nigeria was self governing earlier before the other regions.

[size=20pt]Awolowo was able to develop the Western Nigeria; in 1958 the first primary school in Nigeria was free in the Western Nigeria but both Eastern and Northern Nigeria couldn’t do it. The tallest building in Nigeria which is the Cocoa house was built in Ibadan. There was Ikeja industrial estate, Apapa industrial estate, there was Lagos, there was Ibadan stadium there were good roads. [/size]

And could you imagine that even though Midwest region was created later which was part of Western Nigeria, the television which was brought in 1958 or 1959 wasn’t extended to the Midwest region simply because they said it didn’t contribute to the economy of Western Nigeria in the sharing of the assets. When Midwest was created even up till the time I was commissioner for finance, the Western Nigeria refused to share the assets and liabilities as provided in the constitution. Today the assets and liabilities of the whole Western region were shared amongst the six Yoruba states of Western Nigeria.

[size=20pt]The Odua Investment Company is the largest state owned company in Nigeria today. Ahmadu Bello developed the Kaduna capital territory, the Ahmadu Bello stadium, Kano industrial centre, and Ahmadu Bello University. But what did the Eastern region do? They had no money. There was no money coming from the palm oil so they were not able to do many of these things.[/size]

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/nigeria-56-cant-separate-force-clark-tells-igbo-youths/

Facts are sacred. See attached and hide your head in shame

19 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by trapQ: 4:11am On Oct 02, 2016
I didn't read the O.P but I suspect its thrash.

The core Niger Delta (SS) has been feeding Nigeria since the days of John the Baptist.

Read the attached above.

8 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Sunnybobo's report and what Clark is saying don't tally, so who's trash talking? The reports on paper as way back as 1914 or the bitter clark? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by overall90: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Because Clark doesn't want igbos to separate does not mean he had to lie and turn history on its head.
He claims money wasn't coming from palm oil, how and why?
What about coal which can be likened to today's crude oil.
And to even suggest that the north was better economically is to say the least preposterous.
The West opened their TV station in October 1959 and exactly a year later, in October 1960 the East opened theirs and he claimed the East was not doing anything.
Clark should also tell us who built The University of Nigeria.
While other regions were concentrating development only in the capitals,in the East development was even in all the townships.
Anybody who has visited old parts of Enugu, Aba, Umuahia,Diobu in Port Harcourt, etc could attest to the fact that they all look the same.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by oduastates: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by oduastates: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2016
omofunaab:
But someone said it recently on nairaland that the revenue from palm oil was more than that of cocoa

Truth be told, late chief obafemi Awolowo did a lot for western region.
Whenever I see some people abusing him here, then i remember they never had any strong regional leader that had their interests at heart.
Most of their fathers and mothers even enjoyed the free western education then.

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by vanunu: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Eastern region built the Niger bridge, trans-amadi industrial layout, the university of Nigeria, presidential hotel portharcourt, presidential hotel, enugu, metropolitan hotel calabar orji-river power station, ceramics industry umuahia, golden g breweries umuahia, cement factory at nkalagu, several farm settlements, aba textile mill etc.

13 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MadamExcellency: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Baba Clark is talking before the war, East had no means to develop itself and it subsisted on receipts from other regions. After the war East is still without and we can see why everywhere in Nigeria is filled with Ibo refugees.

This one hasn't moved out of his region since birth. Btw, how is Chinyere?

All I wrote were Statements of fact which happened before the war. Michael Opara was the first premier in eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by NairaP(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Hehe, spill beans ko spill rice ni. Barka Da Sunday, my dear Nairalanders. Have you made money today?
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by nku5: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
vanunu:
Eastern region built the Niger bridge, trans-amadi industrial layout, the university of Nigeria, presidential hotel portharcourt, presidential hotel, enugu, metropolitan hotel calabar orji-river power station, ceramics industry umuahia, golden g breweries umuahia, cement factory at nkalagu, several farm settlements, aba textile mill etc.

Also Obudu Cattle ranch and Nigeria Building Society (Joint Venture with Commonwealth) until the indigenization decree of 1973 turned it into FMBN and made it useless till today.

See how this country has been holding us back

5 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by timeman: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2016
The achievements of Awo & SW at large are well documented, however SE region stumbled in mediocrity going by the standards of the first republic. Azikiwe was a misfit to this country, the death of herbert macqulay was so grave that zik had to step into a role much bigger than his political acumen. Zik's sagacity & activism was rather best served in the press. Talking about political calculations & dexterity he was a failure colossus. A celebrated tribalist under the guise of nationalist. He coveted SW so much so he would nuture his ambitions in SW than in the east. He performed absymally low as the premier of eastern region.
@Madam Excellency, you almost always flatter to deceive. Okpara was not the first premier but Zik was. Note also, that okpara was by far a better performer than Zik despite the former was his political student.
@MayorofLagos, kindly save yourself the stress for her intelligence is highly watered down. She would only bore you with her unsoundmindedly jargons.
Obey the truth!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2016
[b] Paul Anber's essay "Modernization and Political Disintegration: Nigeria and the Ibos" published in the journal of Modern African Studies vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179. See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary education was introduced in Eastern Nigeria in 1953, though the mission schools had already prospered in the Region long before then. Despite the fact that there was a requirement for limited contributory fees, education continued to be very much in demand. Even at the time when universal primary education was first introduced, the percentage of the population over seven years of age who were literate was higher in the East than in any other Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West 9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent. Since 1959, the East has had more teachers and pupils than any other area of the country, with the heaviest emphasis on primary education. Figures for elementary and secondary education indicate that the approximate ratio of teachers to population in 1963 was 1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for every 10,000 in the north. Other statistical data reveal how rapidly the standard of living rose among Ibos. The East had the most extensive hospital facilities in the country by 1965, the largest regional production of electricity in the country by 1954, and the greatest number of vehicle registrations by 1963. The economic orientation of the Ibos was also reflected through membership of credit associations:in 1963 the East had 68,220 individual members, the west 5,776, and the north a mere 2,407." ''... His source was the Annual Abstract of Statistics ( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos, 1965) [/b]

Separating Yoruba and anti Igbo falsehoods of non Igbos( the kind which Clark and other Igbo hating minorities represent) from facts. It couldn't have been better put than the above facts and figures. cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Clark has always been a bitter senile man haunted by a rabid case of Igbophobia.

But I didn't know he was dumb too. If Clark is this ignorant and yet handled key positions in Nigeria's administration, it's safe to say that it's obvious why Nigeria turned out a failure she is today.

She was handled by dumb leaders.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2016
timeman:
The achievements of Awo & SW at large are well documented, however SE region stumbled in mediocrity going by the standards of the first republic. Azikiwe was a misfit to this country, the death of herbert macqulay was so grave that zik had to step into a role much bigger than his political acumen. Zik's sagacity & activism was rather best served in the press. Talking about political calculations & dexterity he was a failure colossus. A celebrated tribalist under the guise of nationalist. He coveted SW so much so he would nuture his ambitions in SW than in the east. He performed absymally low as the premier of eastern region.
@Madam Excellency, you almost always flatter to deceive. Okpara was not the first premier but Zik was. Note also, that okpara was by far a better performer than Zik despite the former was his political student.
@MayorofLagos, kindly save yourself the stress for her intelligence is highly watered down. She would only bore you with her unsoundmindedly jargons.
Obey the truth!

Other than your Lagos - Ibadan express way falsehood derived self praises.

Its a well known and documented fact that the Eastern region was head and shoulders above Western region in all aspects of development between 1950- 1966.

11 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by timeman: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Dude such as @igboid would always derail with unrelated & irrelevant rhetorics alike...geez!!. We're talking about contributions from indigenous political leaders he's talking Mission Schools.Mtcheeew! No time for radarada.
Accept the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2016
timeman:
Dude such as @igboid would always derail with unrelated & irrelevant rhetorics alike...geez!!. We're talking about contributions from indigenous political leaders he's talking Mission Schools.Mtcheeew! No time for radarada.
Accept the truth!

Paul Anber's essay "Modernization and Political Disintegration: Nigeria and the Ibos" published in the journal of Modern African Studies vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179. See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary education was introduced in Eastern Nigeria in 1953, though the mission schools had already prospered in the Region long before then. Despite the fact that there was a requirement for limited contributory fees, education continued to be very much in demand. Even at the time when universal primary education was first introduced, the percentage of the population over seven years of age who were literate was higher in the East than in any other Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West 9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent. Since 1959, the East has had more teachers and pupils than any other area of the country, with the heaviest emphasis on primary education. Figures for elementary and secondary education indicate that the approximate ratio of teachers to population in 1963 was 1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for every 10,000 in the north. Other statistical data reveal how rapidly the standard of living rose among Ibos. The East had the most extensive hospital facilities in the country by 1965, the largest regional production of electricity in the country by 1954, and the greatest number of vehicle registrations by 1963. The economic orientation of the Ibos was also reflected through membership of credit associations:in 1963 the East had 68,220 individual members, the west 5,776, and the north a mere 2,407." ''... His source was the Annual Abstract of Statistics ( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos, 1965)

That's the truth staring right at you. Receive it, let it purify you and sanctify you, repent of your Igbophobia and falsehood propagation against the East.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by EmeeNaka: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Clark is very ignorant. He talks like an average person from the Old western region/North who believe that Eastern region wasn't suppose to be. The Eastern region was actually the richest region before the war and after the war.

9 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by timeman: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2016
@ igboid, Pardon my quote format, my phone is down. =Back to the topic= did you just say that the eastern regions was above the sw regions in terms of achievements?? O.K, that was a good joke for a sunday morning.
Accept the truth!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank / Governor Umar Ganduje To End Street Begging In Kano, Forms A Committee / NIMASA: FG Has Approved Zero Import Duty For Vessel Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.