Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. (9192 Views)

How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / How Apc Will Defeat Pdp In 2019 In Each Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by freshdude99(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
SIRTee15:

I'm from ijebu and we voted PDP in the last election......
40% of Yoruba voted PDP in the last election......
SW and NC regions were the areas that showed a semblance of independent minded voters in the last national election....
Rubbish!
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by SIRTee15: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2016
freshdude99:

Bros calm down. Can u tell me wat demands the health workers were demanding for during those strike during GEJ regime? Their demand was that not only doctors should be made to head health agencies. So Zik was futuristic in his thoughts by appointing a non doctor the CMD back then

an appointment he quickly reversed when the heat from the outcry became unbearable.......
and point of correction......
CMD of any hospital worldwide is always a medical doctor.......
that selective appointment isn't pathognomonic to Nigeria.......
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by SIRTee15: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
freshdude99:

Rubbish!

Pele.......
I know truth hurts.....
but it's also sacred.....
we can learn a lot from it......
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by rlauncher(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
freshdude99:

Sometimes I wonder whether empty tanks like you read wat u type before posting. You know the obvious wen it comes to competing with the igbos (competence wise). So leave all this ur yeye talk. Why was wasn't Awo made the president or even prime minister if he was so good and accepted by all

If you people are that intelligent, why are leaving your region to go and enjoy the results of the hardworks of other regions while your own region rots away lipsrsealed
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by rlauncher(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2016
freshdude99:

Really? Yorubas don't worship their politicians? Na wa o...
Wat version of craze are u suffering from sef
As far as am concerned Yorubas championed this present administration and if osinbajo will come out on national TV and say all those calling for restructuring are mad. Osinbajo is Tinubu's stooge, so as far as am concerned the Yoruba nation has betrayed entire southerners once again to the glaring eyes of the whole world.
Besides pre-independence was Lagos a country?
How can a learned man like u be typing rubbish. If Lagos is not in western region, then where wad it then and now. Or is it because Ibadan bested it then that's why u talking nonsense here.

I am not crazy. My head dey kampe. grin

The thing is we Yoruba people will not fold our arms and let you people misrepresent us with your lies like you are wont to do.

Less than 50% of Yoruba people voted in the last election. Even among those who voted, APC had about 60% while PDP had about 40%. Most of us don't like any of the candidate. For your information, I did not vote for Buhari.

Unlike you people, most of us Yoruba people believe in supporting whoever wins the election just like we did Jonathan for at least 3 years until we were convinced that he no longer merit our support. The same thing will also apply to Buhari.

Performance after at least 3 years of support for Buhari will determine what we will do in 2019 election. Support for politicians and their political parties is not a permanent affair in the Southwest. We have had governors from AD, PDP and ACN since 1999.

So bro ,stop misinforming the public about us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by MayorofLagos(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
East has never been developed independently by its people, always waiting for FG to come with hands out. Likewise they have never been able to launch and operate a successful political party.

North is more developed than East and have managed successfully multiple poliical parties.

In comparison East is the least developed of the three. This is attested to by the high population of Internally Displaced Persons of Ibo origin scattered about the landscape of Nigeria because of the unbearable rot back in Iboland.

1 Like

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by freshdude99(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
rlauncher:

If you people are that intelligent, why are leaving your region to go and enjoy the results of the hardworks of other regions while your own region rots away lipsrsealed
O boy if you come my village honestly you won't believe ur eyes. If you know anyone from Anambra state, just ask them about the recent market we just built (Enugwu-Agidi) in less than 6months. Am not telling telling u state project o, we built it our self. The duplexes in that market eh pass the entire duplex in ur entire village. Quote me anywhere oga
Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:
East has never been developed independently by its people, always waiting for FG to come with hands out. Likewise they have never been able to launch and operate a successful political party.

North is more developed than East and have managed successfully multiple poliical parties.

In comparison East is the least developed of the three. This is attested to by the high population of Internally Displaced Persons of Ibo origin scattered about the landscape of Nigeria because of the unbearable rot back in Iboland.

Irrelevant drivel and rantings of an inconsequential Yoruba Muslim defending his Northern overlords.

1 Like

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by Igboid: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
freshdude99:

O boy if you come my village honestly you won't believe ur eyes. If you know anyone from Anambra state, just ask them about the recent market we just built (Enugwu-Agidi) in less than 6months. Am not telling telling u state project o, we built it our self. The duplexes in that market eh pass the entire duplex in ur entire village. Quote me anywhere oga

You have time for those people. We have been there and back before with them on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

All their propaganda of an undeveloped Eastern region was squashed there, and they went back to their mud house enclaves with the tails between their legs.

Yet after some time, they will come back again with the same propaganda. They just can't help it. It's in their genetic make up.

2 Likes

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by rlauncher(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=freshdude99 post=49878093]
O boy if you come my village honestly you won't believe ur eyes. If you know anyone from Anambra state, just ask them about the recent market we just built (Enugwu-Agidi) in less than 6months. Am not telling telling u state project o, we built it our self. The duplexes in that market eh pass the entire duplex in ur entire village. Quote me anywhere oga[/quot

Why are the majority of you people moving out of those places if they are that good.Wanderers have no solid future ,I tell you. wink

1 Like

Re: Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. by PentiumProf: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=rlauncher post=49880301][/quote]
Jealousy is killing them
Tribalism won't let them think like human beings
Afonjas including their friend Edwin clark are worse than retards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State / EFCC To Appeal Judgement That Acquited Jang And Yusuf Of Corruption Charges / Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.