Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (20268 Views)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by donshady(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked
Better keep shut. Didn't you read what u typed?
He has been doing that to you for a very long time before the day he penetrated.. And You didn't report till the day he penetrated.. it shows you enjoyed it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

Cupcake, You've joined bad gang. undecided
no mum....bad gang joined meundecided
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

Cupcake, You've joined bad gang. undecided
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Laveda(f): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:

undecided And you didn't chase it away.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

undecided And you didn't chase it away.
it wasn't easy mum...I against a whole gang cry..it overpowered mesad
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I have this uncle that was always eyeing me when i was 12,one day he came in to check on my parents but no one was around but i was so hot so i quickly lead him into my room and lock the door, he started touching me, and i responded by kissing him, Goddddddd,the things he did to me were heavenly, he sucked my whole body like a dog eating feaces, i saw Abraham ocheesy.
Then he asked me to lie down and he suspended my legs up, as he was about to penetrate.
I woke up. Alas it was all a dream. ;cheesycheesy
I don't have perverts as Unclesmiley
*dials Aro psychiatric hospital's swift response team*
Pls nobody should dare hold me angry
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked

With that kind asss you carry so for ya dp ...hmm
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
it wasn't easy mum...I against a whole gang cry..it overpowered mesad

smiley Be careful.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Rozaystunna(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
penetrated you fully" chaiii I laugh in Swahili so he pen.. You half angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Laveda:

smiley Be careful.
sure mumcheesy
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by gabi101(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
very big lies

lol that meme sha...the lie jus da smell everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by fr3do(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
the guy was a perv to molest a girl, but she didn't speak out or totally avoid going over to the guys place. She created more opportunity for the guy to feel comfortable and move from smooching to trying to penetrate, Since she already knew what he was doing is wrong that's enough to make her flee and avoid the man like a plaque.

na pikin sense na!
this kind of rash attitude scare molested kids from speaking up.

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by adelacuna(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
I guess you guys are being unnecessarily harsh on thickgodess, it's obvious she was immature when this happened to her, hence thel reason y she keep going back untill the uncle in question tried to do the unthinkable.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by sirusX(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Berlynn:
i doubt if any female here will share their experience tho undecided

That's a fact...cz the memories are thoughts they don't want to recollect as it reminds them of the day a stranger or relative took away their pride/innocence.

I have had rily close friends share their experiences with me & their moods wen they told it shows they were bitter and filled with regrets...even ending in tears.

So when I hear some ladies say they hate all men, it's not so hard to figure out they must have had terrible experiences either as a child or an adult...sexual or otherwise
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by dapsonlou(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2016
How old were you then ?
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by universityfailu(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:
troll

3 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:

Pure wickedness

Thank God he didn't succeed in stealing your innocence
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Luckygurl(f): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2016
The bias and hypocrisy in this thread is glaring.
I followed the thread that gave rise to this and no single person blamed those guys that were molested at a young age.

Now this! Majority of the comments heaped blames on the OP.
No one has considered that perhaps the pervert subsequently lured her to his house against her will just to violate.
She was only a child for christ's sake.

Until we stop the blame act, female rape victims will always be scared to speak out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by KOKOwonder(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:
i dont blame you..... I should make an experience like this appeal to u so that u can MASTURBATE abi....get a job.
and by seeing ur picture I don already grab my Vaseline. kiss
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
hahaha no be small counter thread
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Bros don't mind the biish, she wanted the guy to fvkk her.
but when you posted your story, ppl believed you. why didn't u believe her? you think its only guys that gets molested ehen? u ask her why she kept going back. she kept going back because her sexual life was opened at a tender age just like you. Even if she enjoyed it you don't expect her to come say it here because ppl like you would bash her
Enough of all this, guys should stop playing the victim card here.
When you take statistics, the number of girls molested are more than the guys. Besides most of the guys take their revenge out on girls while in pry and secondary school. so therefore there is no difference between the guy and the lady who molested him.

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by rosalieene(f): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Luckygurl:
The bias and hypocrisy in this thread is glaring.
I followed the thread that gave rise to this and no single person blamed those guys that were molested at a young age.

Now this! Majority of the comments heaped blames on the OP.
No one has considered that perhaps the pervert subsequently lured her to his house against her will just to violate.
She was only a child for christ's sake.

Until we stop the blame act, female rape victims will always be scared to speak out.

my dear I tire ooo
Guys wants to play the victim card forgetting that so many girls were molested and they get blamed. They want others to feel sorry for them Alone while they go about molesting other girls.
Op just don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:
u look penetrative,so who penetrated it last? tell us don't be shy.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
donshady:

Better keep shut. Didn't you read what u typed?
He has been doing that to you for a very long time before the day he penetrated.. And You didn't report till the day he penetrated.. it shows you enjoyed it.
abba,wetin u expect,u no look the girl DP,girls like op love the thing that is y i like fair skin girls dey enjoy every bit of fu...ck

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by sexy74(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

but when you posted your story, ppl believed you. why didn't u believe her? you think its only guys that gets molested ehen? u ask her why she kept going back. she kept going back because her sexual life was opened at a tender age just like you. Even if she enjoyed it you don't expect her to come say it here because ppl like you would bash her
When you take statistics, the number of girls molested are more than the guys. Besides most of the guys take their revenge out on girls while in pry and secondary school. so therefore there is no difference between the guy and the lady who molested him.
him this your analogy no way ion.
to me molestation is molestation no matter who did it either a man or woman, it all involved taking undue advantage over a younger or naive person.

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

rose, are you monitoring me or what?? undecided don't let me cast and bind you oo angry undecided
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by anigbajumo(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

After she kept going back nd continuously enjoyed the pric** she now finished the post by saying "men are wicked".who is fooling who here

The OP gat me laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Sirhethat12(f): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
I stumbled upon this post and immediately opened it, I was actually happy, yay!!! ladies are now speaking out, and then I saw all these comments and am like WTF!!!! like seriously?! I can't believe most "boys" on this forum are actually insulting the poster, I call y"all boys CUs it seems you don't know the repercussion of the gibberish you are yarning, some are even asking "so you enjoyed it that you kept on going back" ahba! she was just an innocent little girl! you have a kid sis right? well get ready to also tell her that same statement! cus it would soon be her turn na, since you are bullying people into not talking out then the molesters and rapist will keep moving freely until one of them molest your younger sis, or better still your future "pretty inocent girl"! and by then you would only suffer in silence, cus you would be scared of people like you, you would be scared people would tell your daughter "why didn't you report on time, were you enjoying it" when that time comes you will be scared and you will suffer in silence!

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by oluwalewis(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Same lies used by females to justify how they lost their virginity, it is either they were sexually molested or they lost it while riding a bicycle
wise up n admit u begged for it on ur first penetration.
it is no crime.
If I am focussed while I'm stroking, I could change how you walk.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by agohmamuda(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
I have this uncle that was always eyeing me when i was 12,one day he came in to check on my parents but no one was around but i was so hot so i quickly lead him into my room and lock the door, he started touching me, and i responded by kissing him, Goddddddd,the things he did to me were heavenly, he sucked my whole body like a dog eating feaces, i saw Abraham ocheesy.

Then he asked me to lie down and he suspended my legs up, as he was about to penetrate.

I woke up. Alas it was all a dream. ;cheesycheesy

I don't have perverts as Unclesmiley

I have this feeling as if something like this actually happened to you;
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:

but e sweet u nah datz y u no tell anybody.

baddest girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland! / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.