Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (20243 Views)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
he didn't invite you, na u wey go.... we guys, dem go call us, molest us....
This post has jealousy in it, i can sense it

3 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by gbegemaster(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP so becos we guys came out to tok how Aunty rape we, U thought ur girlfriends will come out too to tok. U suppose know say even with secondary or tertiary handle gehs go betray U.

I go soon open new thread of all those small pikin gehs when lie for we head say we tosh them but we nor do anything. Lieing on top we head out of spite
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by wasak(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
traware:
@first bolded:where did you pull that fact from?Your arse i suppose.Like every other crime involving women,sexual- abuse is always carried out on the "down low" by women and never given thesame amount of attention like those committed by or involving men @second bolded:i have heard this same song too many times.Tell me another story @third bolded;ahh...finally we get to the main purpose of this thread.You desire sympathy from readers which fifty to sixty percent will be male and you concluded your deluded post by stating 'men are ' wicked".Very foolishly done
You have so much sense, ur signature is true to heaven
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Laredojohn(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmm... sad the OP went through this...mayb lack of adequate information then didn't make her speak out after the handling until it grew to him attempting to penetrate...but kids of nowadays are more informed.. have a colleague @work who has taught her kids of abt 7 and 5 years that do not let any uncle carry you on his leg and if any uncle touch u, let us know...the op might not be @fault it's probably lack of adequate information that caused it..
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by malikombi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked
I knew you would say he hasn't fully penetrate.
BTW, how do you escape that day?

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Sirhethat12(f): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
he didn't invite you, na u wey go....
we guys, dem go call us, molest us....

This post has jealousy in it, i can sense it
You reek of ignorance! get ready to tell this to your future "innocent little baby girl" , no be swear oooo its just reality!
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Sirhethat12(f): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
Now listen to ya sef.....d day he wanted to penetrate in.
am not saying he was right o.all am saying is after d first encounter,wetin u sef find go dre again if u weren't also wanting sumtin to enter in.
Mr have you forgotten we are talking CHILD molestation here, note the child o, so if your younger sis of about 6, or maybe your daughter comes to report this kinda issue to you, you will beat her abi? you will punish her a child for flirting? before you say anything imagine yourself in that position o, It is because of people like you that child molestation would continue, it will continue until it will land on your 5year old daughter , so by then get ready to ask her this question u ear?
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Dreyl(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked
so you too come create your own fake thread ?
Kontinue
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sirhethat12:

You reek of ignorance! get ready to tell this to your future "innocent little baby girl" , no be swear oooo its just reality!
what if you're my future wife, what'll now happen
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by LoveJesus87(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
thickgodess:
One thing i know is that no matter how parents try to prevent their children from such people , you can never prevent them from every danger. Even if you succed in preventing your children from opposite sex pedophiles, what of HOMOSEXUALS. the only way out is for us to educate our children properly. If they have been taught initially, then they can make correct decisions quickly in order to prevent such NONSENSE from happening.
Absolutely right o. Hello dear smiley
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Boxer007(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2017
thickgodess:
as a young girl then, would i know when he was trying to deceive you..... They will promise you something you think you cant do without as a kid... Nd u will keep going back.... U will not know that the bonus is incomparable to wat eva he wants

Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Relationships And Phone Calls. / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.