Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3389 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by mrmrmister: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol see dem
undecided undecided
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
undecided undecided
lol matter closed
Re: by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
you all tink am a bad girl... cause I share DAT type of pic... I will remove...it
Just repent already and stop living a falsified life.
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
Just repent already and stop living a falsified life.
OK.. Thank... Hope all of you are nt angry with what I did ...
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2016
alright ;(
Re: by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
OK.. Thank... Hope all of you are nt angry with what I did ...
And i almost took you serious before nowundecided
Re: by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Sweery so you rape your brother because of food and you are crying ? undecided undecided
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
And i almost took you serious before nowundecided
serious
oh.. I was only joking around.. if u dnt like me.. then..forget... I know y I did.. so all d guys will hate me.. so I would stop receiving un expected mail... I got over 100 mail in just 3days... am nt d only girl in nairaland now
Re: by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
serious
oh.. I was only joking around.. if u dnt like me.. then..forget... I know y I did.. so all d guys will hate me.. so I would stop receiving in expected mail... I got over 100 mail in just 3days... am nt d only girl in nairaland now
Sweery you look like a yam cheesy

A BLACK Yam undecided undecided
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:

ok
Re: by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
serious
oh.. I was only joking around.. if u dnt like me.. then..forget... I know y I did.. so all d guys will hate me.. so I would stop receiving in expected mail... I got over 100 mail in just 3days... am nt d only girl in nairaland now
You should know that guys have categories, we have the lunatics and pervs and sex starved guys here...we also have guys with self worth and pedegree...no guy with self worth will see that kind of pix on your profile and still send you pm...hope you can decipher this?, unless you are impersonating with a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
You should know that guys have categories, we have the lunatics and pervs and sex starved guys here...we also have guys with self worth and pedegree...no guy with self worth will see that kind of pix on your profile and still send you pm...hope you can decipher this?, unless you are impersonating with a female moniker.
I get... but d mail is just 2 much..
Re: by firstking01(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
I get... but d mail is just 2 much..
Have a nice day?
Re: by Damilolababy(f): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
firstking01:
Have a nice day?
thanks
Re: by mrmrmister: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do As A Guy Or The Said Girl? This Is Crazy....lol / Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya / Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.