Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya (42843 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by schumastic(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
MissHatey:
This is total BS and this girl is how old

What's the big deal in that?
I have personally faced the same thing with two different rep. Just say NO and GTF undecided.

I pray the guy will not be sacked thou.

am glad you didn't play gender here by supporting what she did, it means we have hope of good reasonable girls out there..i just pity the poor dude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by XtremelyCoded(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wrong move by the lady though
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
1. The guy was totally unprofessional

2. He should have called not sent an sms or Whatsapp message!! GUYS NEVER USE SMS OR WHATSAPP THEY LEAVE TRACES BACK TO YOU.. whenever you try something this dangerous call instead, he is obviously a noob

3. She went way too far

she deserves this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by divinelove(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided d lady was extremely rude, who d hell is she self. I didn't see d guy stalking her why not politely turn him down rather than raising all d dust to get this poor dude sacked. Some women na Jezebel extremely wicked n here is one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Omeokachie: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
In Falz's voice "Lord save me from karishika!".
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by brightalo1010: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Ok... let's look at what happened like this;
The guy works in their store, as a B2C customer care agent. He liked the girl, but didn't want to be unprofessional at work.

Some guys here must have done something like this before too. You see a lady you like at the bank, and you trace her number in the register and you hit her up.

But the guy shouldn't have put his picture! A lady that hasn't given you audience?
That is a very serious and big offense, that some guys must have stolen or killed before doesn't make killing and stealing a good deed.

The lady felt her privacy was evaded by the guy. nothing stops the guy from telling her that he meet her on the way or something like that ,but the guy thought telling the lady he works with orange will make things easier for him.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
The girl went overboard, what happen to rejecting him.

The guy has done nothing wrong but as well was wrong for using company's data files.

The guy didn't approach her during working hour.

The guy didn't use the company property(cell phones, computer) or name to approach her.

And lastly he was not rude in his WhatsApp message.

Working in a company doesn't mean someone should be a robot, we're humans and we have emotions.

This story is the opposite story of the movie Other End of the Line

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by deb(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
@laura_lolo The eidiotic babe don get the attention wwey she want. Make I quickly go yab her small for twitter. I will be back. grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by feedthenation(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
What the guy did is totally unethical, which should result in total dismissal...what will happen if he uses her details for fraudulent activities? Customers' details are meant to be confidential.

If he really wants to get to know the lady, there are other ways to do that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Otunba10(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
GurlFriend:
Have you ever had a customer care agent call you outside official reasons? This Kenyan lady took to Twitter ribed as a 'breach of privacy'.

The social media user tweeted directly at the official handle of mobile telecom company, Orange, to report a staff member who contacted her on WhatsApp after rendering official service to her.

She also tweeted details of their chat as she called for appropriate measures to be taken.

However, Twitter users are divided on her move, saying the lady went too far in reporting the guy to his employers since he wasn't rude.

Continue below to see their chat. Do you think the lady went too far in reporting the customer care agent?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lady-exposes-customer-care-agent-who.html
KENYA KENYA KENYA Everytime
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Kgdavid(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Ok... let's look at what happened like this;
The guy works in their store, as a B2C customer care agent. He liked the girl, but didn't want to be unprofessional at work.

Some guys here must have done something like this before too. You see a lady you like at the bank, and you trace her number in the register and you hit her up.

But the guy shouldn't have put his picture! A lady that hasn't given you audience?

Hitting on a customer while at work is mildly unprofessional depending on how you go about it, but extracting her details and contacting her after working hours is absolutely unprofessional, and criminal too!

The guy should have apologized and made a hasty retreat once he saw that her first response was not favorable. He is the cause of whatever he gets.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:
Yes, he's wrong but he was not rude. Besides, we can meet the the right person anywhere.

I hope she's married sha because if this one happens to be my brother's gf, she's a gonner!
That's what most girls don't understand. They let pride, ego and few minutes online attention get in their heads.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by BlaiseJohn(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
deb:
@laura_lolo The eidiotic babe don get the attention wwey she want. Make I quickly go yab her small for twitter. I will be back. grin grin
screen shot the message when u are done.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by PROVERBZ(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
deb:
grin
deb:
@laura_lolo The eidiotic babe don get the attention wwey she want. Make I quickly go yab her small for twitter. I will be back.
guy abeg teach me how dem de use twitter me self wan yan her ma mindgrin
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dat was a childish attitude put up by dat attention seeking girl it is useless doing dat disgusting tin, most of us of done similar tin I remember I went into a file of a girl in my department at school to get her data.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by PurestBoy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
So, Kenya has customer care? sad

Crazy guy, I don't know why I love stalking you
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by bigiyaro(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rubbish, wat is she trying to prove? She could have jst politely turn him down,instead of seeking for cheap attention.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by 2odd(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously there's no big deal ,the girl just went too far. Its like some pple on fb ,they will put their numbers in the profile ,when u ask of d number ,u will hear something like ,i dont give my number to stranger.

When its already on public domain , it got me wondering ? Y put the number there if u dont want to b called, anyway maybe they are waiting for God's call sha.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by 2odd(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously there's no big deal ,the girl just went too far. Its like some pple on fb ,they will put their numbers in the profile ,when u ask of d number ,u will hear something like ,i dont give my number to stranger.

When its already on a public domain , it got me wondering ? Y put the number there if u dont want to b called, anyway maybe they are waiting for God's call sha.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by pizzylee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
why r some pple here saying wat if he uses her number for fraudulent activities, well he didn't .as far as I'm concerned we wud all b expose to dt risk whether or not a custom care agent mssgs u,stop judging him based in assumption DT obviously ain't ryt. if dea z no breach of privacy pple won't b in relationships then.he wasn't stalking her,was polite .she just want to b a celeb at d cost of someone's job well she can go ahead to enjoy d trend for a little while.I always tot its Kenyan guys DT always molest d ladies now I know beta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by smudge2079(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dis lady is very mean... D dude wasn't even rude.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by ammyluv2002(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is so unfair! She totally destroyed that guy's life forever. She went too far! What happened to saying no? She's so mean...very mean

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
wayne4loan:
u get sense .... These type of girl done dey go extinct like dinosaurs
abi ooo.. She is a rare specie
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by LorDBolton(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Someone once asked me why I disrespect women i'm not related to? It's because majority are animals...heartless animals.

A woman can pull a man down over very minor issues.

Look @ the whatsapp background, she's with her fiancee/bf/husband in the pic thus her reaction stems from the fact "she's already hooked". If she was 40 & hustling husband materials she woulda chatted nice.

You can scold someone, but why try to remove the source of his daily meal?

Also check out this particular tweet from a fellow lady...so full of wisdom. She's part of the minority who i'm sure even have few female friends.

I pity guys who don't treat women outside their fam like the devil... eat with a long spoon

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by 234GT(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
The girl is a local goat. I just hope OrangeKenya will be not hammer the guy.
There is no biggie in what he did.
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by pedrilo: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
That girl is a low life!
I've lost count of female subordinate in my office who summon courage to hit me up for a relationship.
I simply tell dem i'm not ready for such and they back off.
Why disgracing a guy for admiring you?
If that guy gets fired, that lady will never find happiness with any man on earth.
Very wicked human being.
Na dem dey always carry mata come internet everytime.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by OOOS: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what's this one saying? It's big deal. He's a professional and should learn to stay professional.

But then, the girl could have warned him to stay away.
Its you they should ask 'what is this one saying?) S/he said the customer shouldn't have gone that far and you agreed with that at a point. What the customer did could cost the guy his job. What happened to just a ⚠?
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Realhommie(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
pedrilo:
That girl is a low life!
I've lost count of female subordinate in my office who summon courage to hit me up for a relationship.
I simply tell dem i'm not ready for such and they back off.
Why disgracing a guy for admiring you?
If that guy is sacked, that lady will never find happiness with any man on earth.
Very wicked human being.
Na dem dey always carry mata come internet everytime.
And i say Amen.. Lol

The lady bleeped up big time. Poor dude
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
OOOS:
Its you they should ask 'what is this one saying?) S/he said the customer shouldn't have gone that far and you agreed with that at a point. What the customer did could cost the guy his job. What happened to just a ⚠?
so the guy should be completely left out of the blame game huh? Smh
Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by alizma: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
I pity most pastors that are usually engaged to pray for husbands that have been long time sent into another woman's arm.
while this is unprofessional, the guy in question was polite enough to deserve yes or no as the case maybe but the notice me aunty choose the social media answer.
she probably think we would clap for her and call her the good girl but this is how they(self acclaimed good girls) lost husbands to the ones they call "bad girls".
what a crude way of reacting to polite request.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya by Akinkonami: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
A mod jus ban my other handle .what's wrong with these pple sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.