Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? (3928 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by surveycash(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
Girls only: shhhhhhhh!

3 Secrets That No One Else Will Share With You in Order For You to Get Your Ex Back

Breakups are always hard to handle when you do not know how to approach it. Do not despair as you are not going through this alone; your ex is probably feeling the same pain as you are feeling right now as well. So what you should do now is to look on the bright side and be optimistic about getting back together again. There are ways which would enable you to get your ex back faster than you can possibly think and let me reveal to you those secrets in just a moment.

1. Do not let your ex decide how you should be feeling right now
You have got to detach yourself totally from your ex's each and every action from now. Do not let his words hurt you anymore as you are already in the process of healing from the breakup earlier. Do not allow your ex to have the control of your feelings. A must-know if you want to get your ex back!

2. Do let your ex realize that you are better off without him
Do not feel like it is the end of the world. Instead, live life as per normal. Go out with your friends and family. Let your ex know that you are still well. When you start to love yourself, then others will desire to love you. A must-know if you want to get your ex back!

3. Appear as though you are relived
Relationships should never be treated as a burden. However, here, I am going to ask you to appear in front of your ex as though you are being freed from the clutches of unhappiness of your relationship with your ex. When your ex realizes that you no longer desire to be with him/her, then your ex will always try to get your back. A must-know if you want to get your ex back!

Now ask yourself this - Do you want your ex back? Do you want to get your ex back? How are you going to get your ex back? Learning how to get your ex back is not some rocket science; it is all possible if you know how! Throughout the article, I have gone through a systematic plan which lays the foundation for you to learn how to get your ex back.

I will share with you more insights on how to get back with ex in this Guide to How to Get Your Ex Back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2009
bluespice:

how do you get over an ex?
the same way u get over an annoying pet
move on, duh!
Movin' on has steps!!! undecided undecided undecided

sweetpie23:

you don't think of him undecided
Now dat's a step! wink
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by oko1: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2009
same way u g over a bad day
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by smooooooth: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
you never get over an EX u rily love. u just get used to the heart break and b4 u know u can live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
smooooooth:

you never get over an EX u rily love. u just get used to the heart break and b4 u know u can live with it.
I used to think so too,but u can actually get over them.Check out dis link lavitacounsel..com and click on d comments.Guys have actually gone tru wif it.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Where are the NL ladies?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
smooooooth:

True words!!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by nex(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
So guys shouldn't advise? Okay O!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

True words!!
If u end up havin like 2-3 ex(s) u love,u don't get over them?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Theblessed(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
[b]Just move on and STOP thinking of her/him!! Afterall, you came into this world alone, you weren't born a twin and if you hadn't known it, twins do go their separate ways, get that.  So, nothing is destined to last forever therefore, you are not destined to love one and only one person in your whole life and vice versa because, things do change in life. I could hear some people criticising and saying but marriage is for live - yeah, it is if that's your BELIEFS AND VALUES but does everyone share this your beliefs/values? Even the man/woman you married may not share your beliefs/values so, don't assume. If you live in the real world then, your responses to situations in your life should be real. 

Based on the above assumptions, it looks as if we are all destine to love one person in our whole lives - no, no no!!! Because, circumstances can throw any thing at us thus, prevent, limit, restrict and hinder our chances of discovering other loves of our lives hence, our inability to access other parts of our society and the world at large in order to discover these people. Then, you would have known that this lass/fellow you are talking about is not the 'BOMB' you think they are and, not worth dying for. Be open minded and explore other areas/parts, you would realise there are greater loves out there and what you've missed.

You see, God created most things in twos and he knew why?  So, we all have more than one person to love at any one time, in our life time.  However, in situations as this ,we need time, patience and prayers to find and claim the happiness that rightly belongs to us.

So, spread your wings hopefully, you'd find a love greater than your previous one and remember, things happen for a reason.  Maybe, that's the route God chose to navigate you out of a tricky situation you hadn't yet foreseen and this could be a BLESSING in hindsight. 

Therefore, in every situation (positive or negative) thank and praise God!  Move on!!

Good luck!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Nezan(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
*hisses*
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by ebila(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Just move on and STOP thinking of her/him!! Afterall, you came into this world alone, you weren't born a twin and if you hadn't known it, twins do go their separate ways, get that.  So, nothing is destined to last forever therefore, you are not destined to love one and only one person in your whole life and vice versa because, things do change in life. I could hear some people criticising and saying but marriage is for live - yeah, it is if that's your BELIEFS AND VALUES but does everyone share this your beliefs/values? Even the man/woman you married may not share your beliefs/values so, don't assume. If you live in the real world then, your responses to situations in your life should be real. 

Based on the above assumptions, it looks as if we are all destine to love one person in our whole lives - no, no no!!! Because, circumstances can throw any thing at us thus, prevent, limit, restrict and hinder our chances of discovering other loves of our lives hence, our inability to access other parts of our society and the world at large in order to discover these people. Then, you would have known that this lass/fellow you are talking about is not the 'BOMB' you think they are and, not worth dying for. Be open minded and explore other areas/parts, you would realise there are greater loves out there and what you've missed.

You see, God created most things in twos and he knew why?  So, we all have more than one person to love at any one time, in our life time.  However, in situations as this ,we need time, patience and prayers to find and claim the happiness that rightly belongs to us.

So, spread your wings hopefully, you'd find a love greater than your previous one and remember, things happen for a reason.  Maybe, that's the route God chose to navigate you out of a tricky situation you hadn't yet foreseen and this could be a BLESSING in hindsight. 

Therefore, in every situation (positive or negative) thank and praise God!  Move on!!

Good luck!
[/b]
God bless you.I have been tryina make people see dis.Well said!!! wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool

Nezan:

*hisses*
Who be dis?
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Drwinthy: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
Wao? Very difficult for ladies but the best thing is just to move on and forget about the past.For more dating tips

visit www. perfectsdate..com
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by neatact: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
apart from d feeling of betrayal and all, there's also a sense of loss, of affection, sexual gratification, income,social standing dat might hav been enjoyed in the relationship, some self righteous pips might argue, dat girls don't date guys for these things, well i knw they do (4rm experience), my advice would be to develop a more balanced personality independent of ur relationship so it'll be easier to let go in such an event.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Rosabelle(f): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
Im a big believer in: 'Every disappoinment is a blessing'. And in my life, Ive learnt, the bigger the disappointment, the great the blessing coming my way.
I got dumped three months ago, so Im talking from experience lol
I cried a lot. Deleted his numbers and threw out his clothes and deleted all emails and text messages I wrote him and he wrote me. And then I cried at the death of my love for him.
Told all my friends and my mum. Talked about it all the time. Cried some more. Cried again. Remembered a lot of memories (5yrs) and cried some more.
I analysed the situation, cried more, and decided he wasnt worth it after all. After 10 days of contunous crying, loss of 6kilos, I started making big plans.  Right now I feel sooo free, its unbelievable. I dont have to think about being someone's wife soon or compromising anything cos Im with someone and so Im free. Its a grand feeling.
Its been three months, and the heartache I felt is now in the past.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by oceanx(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
for me, it wasn't very easy as we were very involved and he was a major part of certain achievements in my life. i soon realised this and decided we would remain friends as i didn't want to be bitter, today, we are very good friends and we have helped each other heal,
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by DonChizi(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2009
I just had a blow recently 4rm my girl.she was everything to me my best friend and the closest to me.all of a sudden she changed and asked me to forgive her.she said we should quite for the main time but we can still be friends and from there she stopped calling to the extent dat she didn't even care to know my health status wen i was sick.i decided never to get involved wit any girl.all ur advice has been of great help to me.thanks
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by jaygirl2: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2009
JUST LOOK 4 A AXE N CUT OFF ANYTHNG, IF U CNT DO THAT STAB URSELF
DUH! ITS OVA, THERS NOTHNG TO B DONE
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by DeepSoul(f): 3:24am On Oct 21, 2009
Rosabelle are you like my clone or smthn?? lol

Mine's been one month. I couldnt even cry when it happened. I eventually did after about 11 days and that was it. Just one major night of crying.

I deleted ALL our pics (abt 1,000,000 of em) and made sure I emptied d recycle bin for effect.

It's been easier than I thot. It still hurts, yeah. Still miss him, yeah. Still love him, yeah. But I hardly have time 2 think about him grin

I feel a sudden rush of freedom. The pressure to marry is off, I can breathe! I just realised that some days ago

I can give out my mobile numba to ANYONE I so wish. I can take up a job ANYWHERE. I can go ANWHERE.

@Poster
The God factor is major. When you wake up praising God @ the top of ur lungs and dancing, there is little room to be sad. Peace that passeth all understanding envelops you. God is a major factor, I tell you.

2ndly, Im always around frnds with crazy sense(s) of humour(s) and I just end up laughing my way thru each day.

3rdly, engage in creative activities. I'm presently @ d top of my creative game, it's amazing what ideas I come up with these days. Prior to now, I was probably too busy being loved up to think as hard as I am doin right now. Just think, think and think. Come up with ideas that are sure to make you hammer. And when you hammer d hammer, you'll be too busy shoppin for shoes to think about the hurt grin

And lastly, it always helps to meet new, interesting guys. Norring serious. But the attention you get distracts. . .

At the end of the day, every single damn thing happens for a reason. And all things worketh 2geda for the good of they that love Him. . .So relax, God is in control!

Rosabelle:

Im a big believer in: 'Every disappoinment is a blessing'. And in my life, Ive learnt, the bigger the disappointment, the great the blessing coming my way.
I got dumped three months ago, so Im talking from experience lol
I cried a lot. Deleted his numbers and threw out his clothes and deleted all emails and text messages I wrote him and he wrote me. And then I cried at the death of my love for him.
Told all my friends and my mum. Talked about it all the time. Cried some more. Cried again. Remembered a lot of memories (5yrs) and cried some more.
I analysed the situation, cried more, and decided he wasnt worth it after all. After 10 days of contunous crying, loss of 6kilos, I started making big plans. Right now I feel sooo free, its unbelievable. I dont have to think about being someone's wife soon or compromising anything cos Im with someone and so Im free. Its a grand feeling.
Its been three months, and the heartache I felt is now in the past.

Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by maree7(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2009
Deep Soul:

Mine's been one month. I couldnt even cry when it happened. I eventually did after about 11 days and that was it. Just one major night of crying.

I deleted ALL our pics (abt 1,000,000 of em) and made sure I emptied d recycle bin for effect.

It's been easier than I thot. It still hurts, yeah. Still miss him, yeah. Still love him, yeah. But I hardly have time 2 think about him grin

I feel a sudden rush of freedom. The pressure to marry is off, I can breathe! I just realised that some days ago

I can give out my mobile numba to ANYONE I so wish. I can take up a job ANYWHERE. I can go ANWHERE.

@Poster
The God factor is major. When you wake up praising God @ the top of your lungs and dancing, there is little room to be sad. Peace that passeth all understanding envelops you. God is a major factor, I tell you.

2ndly, Im always around frnds with crazy sense(s) of humour(s) and I just end up laughing my way thru each day.

3rdly, engage in creative activities. I'm presently @ d top of my creative game, it's amazing what ideas I come up with these days. Prior to now, I was probably too busy being loved up to think as hard as I am doin right now. Just think, think and think. Come up with ideas that are sure to make you hammer. And when you hammer d hammer, you'll be too busy shoppin for shoes to think about the hurt grin

And lastly, it always helps to meet new, interesting guys. Norring serious. But the attention you get distracts. . .

At the end of the day, every single damn thing happens for a reason. And all things worketh 2geda for the good of they that love Him. . .So relax, God is in control!

Perfectly sed. . . God is in control
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sparta(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2009
Okay,

Broke up this friday, we were actually planning to get married this december and yeah I am stiill hurting! Weve been having isssues for like a month so it didnt come as a shock. I am still crying but i deleted his nos(ofcourse i can reel it out by heart), all his pics on my system. Its been very hard but what i have been doing?

I cry and i get cranky easily tho not good, i will get past it
I go to church a lot and sow my tears and pain on the altar
I prefer being alone and i so much enjoy the solitude
I think of all the advantages of getting out and they keep me so strong. The advantages of getting out are actually so profound and most of my pips agree with me.
I tell his friendsabout the break up myself so he can realy know am serios.
i rarely discuss it coz it aint worth it.

Most importantly, i feel so free! Gosh, its so relieving.

Do i still miss him? yes
Do i still love him? As always
Is there a chance we can get back? NEVER

Now am realy enjoying being me!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Amigoz(f): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2009
@op

By closing that chapter

and opening a new page. . . .

Life goes on  smiley
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by Rosabelle(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2009
Deep Soul:

@Poster
The God factor is major. When you wake up praising God @ the top of your lungs and dancing, there is little room to be sad. Peace that passeth all understanding envelops you. God is a major factor, I tell you.

My dear na so oh. In fact I was soo schocked the night it happened, I too couldnt cry for like 4days. I was in a haze and then I broke down and wont stop crying for more than a week. Everything reminded me of him. My mum kept saying I should keep crying and that a point would come when the tears would be done with and then you start to heal. She said the amount of tears you cry would determine how fast you heal. And I experienced it, cos I cried sooo mmuch, after those ten days, I snapped out of it, and then slowly got myself back together again.
I dont love him anymore. In fact, I wonder if I knew him at all. Its now a distant memory for me, and when occassionally something creeps up that reminds me of him, I smile or laugh my head off at how naive I was about a lot of things.
And because Im the one who got dumped, I know I can do better. So it sets me free to more experience.
Oh and that sence of freedom. You now know you can do better, abi? You have plans and they revolve around YOU. Its a great feeling when youre able to analyse and realise he cant be the only for you out there, so you move on. And mennn, do I love moving on smiley
Problem with such big break-ups is that a girl suddenly feels set free and it'l get more and more difficult for me to settle down to one man in the future, since I know I can be this free lol.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ TheBlessed does everything you write have to be in big bold purple letters, undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sparta(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
I used to think i will die if we break up but i wake up everyday to see that i am alive and kicking!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
sparta:

I used to think i will die if we break up but i wake up everyday to see that i am alive and kicking!

You must have really liked the guy. For me, I think that its much easier to move on if it wasn't a bad break-up. Meaning the person doing the breaking up SHOULD BE NICE.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by cheexy: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
The technique i use to get over my exs is to find a new hobby or learn a new skill. I found out that i hardly have time to think of an ex if i am too busy trying to hone those skills. Deleting of the phone number doesnt work cos i know them off hand. I am very strong willed so anytime i make up my mind to do something, i hardly go back. I try to enjoy my freedom while it lasts.

Sometimes the rate at which i get over them makes my friends wonder if i even loved in the first place. I always stay friends with them, I find out that sometimes we are better friends than lovers. Well, thats just me. What works for me may not work for another person.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
I don't get too attached to people that much, learned that at at early age. BUT if you are going to break-up with me, DO IT NICELY. Anything else, will cost you your life. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sparta(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
@posakosa

Girl, like is an understatement. I loved him so much coz am a total lover, when i love, i give evrything. My love, my time, energy, money,counsel and support. What did i get? Betrayal because his jackass of a brother wanted something that belongs to me and i said no. It hurt so badly but it is better this way!

The race is on an am moving on, am not the kind of girl who gives up just like that!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
Im sure u'll be just fine. I won't say that "Time heals all wounds" because memories are painful BUT i will say that with God on your side, ull be just fine.
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by sparta(f): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thanks dear for your love. I had to hold back the tears!
Re: Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex? by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
My prayer for you is that you get to the altar before him. Make God grant you a good man that will always make you happy.

Heard thru the grapevines my stupid, evil, and wicked EX is getting married next year.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend / See The Big Ass I Banged Today Widout Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.