Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50037 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by seguno2: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.

.....and those who promised us change but have turned around to say that the change begins with us.
The thunder that will fire them ehn!

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Netcontactsng1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kaltonga: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country
am speechless

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Ahmadgani(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
when will our own Moses come and save us from this bunch if pharaohs.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol isn't that funny?, where is Mr integrity

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by seguno2: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Demigods666:
My dear I'm with you, planing on relocating to Dubai self or Scotland.

How many people from your family and village will you take along?
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Don't mind Ghana, they must Be probed for corruption.

Oops, that news looks like IPOB..... nonsense.

Nigeria chasing oppositions Instead of economic progress.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Aisha800(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria : Dwarf of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria; giant of zombies, zoos and fourth world Countries. A Country cursed with monkeys, beasts and baboons running it's affairs. A country still talking of solving power problem in 21st century while priding itself with its illusionary self given giant of Africa. Lol, we are now object of mockery to the whole Africa. In two years time if these idiots and blood sucking demons are still at the helm of affairs in this Country, Benin public will threaten us with war. Kenya is gradually telling us that we are notjing, other African nations will follow suit very soon. Country of 200,000,000 being controlled by demons as their leaders

9 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.
walahi a very big AMEN OOO
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
God forbid. Tufiakwa, arueme

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by passionate88: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ngeneukwenu omenka arresa fulamafia mynd44 modath beremx come see o

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
gocac:
If this is true.... It is over for nigeria, it simply implies that NIGERIA is a waste land and anyone who dare critize me will surely end up like NIGERIA. Nonsense!
...... grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by bbjummy: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ghana becoming the giant of Africa with great sense while naija sit down dey look like gorilla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by lezznjr: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ghana-begins-fuel-exports-nigeria-others/

Thanks,bro. I greet the news with mixed feelings; for one, it is a cruel pointer to Nigeria's missed opportunity to dominate the energy sector in the subregion. After the West African Gas Pipe line project which the former President Obasanjo helped Ghana financially construct, and Nigeria supplying Ghana gas through that facility without full payment for years, it is a factor that may undermine Nigeria's influence and dominance geopolitically.

Secondly, On the home front, Nigeria's finished products have always been sold through illegal channels to neighbouring West African states even when we cannot meet local demands.
If Ghana supplies other West African countries, it will undermine a percentage of local smugglers' export which contributes to fuel scarcity here too.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abegi naija giant of africa na for mouth undecided.borning pickins upandan like rats sotay our population don dey over 150 million.other african don advance pass us and we dey shout giant.nigeria is a failed state .

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Ozzaa(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Next time we asked to vote for change, we will first ask, is it positive or negative change.
God Pls forgive us for not voting with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Vince77(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:

just tell me one thing you are proud of about nigeria right now and pls Dont add football !!!

this is what i think abt everyday. there is absolutely nothing to be proud abt.

some pple wil say u shld be proud of ur country no matter what and i laff.

but they never mention the things we shld actually be proud of.

RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by kennyjam: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have much not to say than to wish "Happy Independence Once More"

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by ogwumgbe: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria; giant of zombies, zoos and fourth world Countries. A Country cursed with monkeys, beasts and baboons running it's affairs. A country still talking of solving power problem in 21st century while priding itself with its illusionary self given giant of Africa. Lol, we are now object of mockery to the whole Africa. In two years time if these idiots and blood sucking demons are still at the helm of affairs in this Country, Benin public will threaten us with war. Kenya is gradually telling us that we are notjing, other African nations will follow suit very soon. Country of 200,000,000 mumus controlled by demons as their leaders

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
seguno2:

.....and those who promised us change but have turned around to say that the change begins with us.
The thunder that will fire them ehn!

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by steve6: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seriously !
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by blackjah(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
nigeria has finally reached menopause

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
its a

[size=30pt]SHAME[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Faculty14(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fake news,fake reports everywhere.. How can Ghana supply gas to Nigeria?? The same Ghana using our gas to power their power plants..the report should be Ghana plans to supply Nigeria and other west African nations gas in the future!!
And some people are already blaming buhari and their ancestors undecided
Smh how many oyel Ghana get before they one supply person..the oil in takoradi dun do to supply the whole of Ghana ??

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by favourmic(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why Nigeria why now?

Omo alaso wo akisa omo eleren WA je egungun
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
[size=20pt]Ghana Gets Bulk Of Its Gas Supply From Nigeria ▷ NAIJ.COM
https://www.naij.com/594096-ghana-gets-bulk-gas-supply-nigeria.html[/size]
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
..... grin grin grin....see dem

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by favourmic(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Faculty14:
Fake news,fake reports everywhere.. How can Ghana supply gas to Nigeria?? The same Ghana using our gas to power their power plants..the report should be Ghana plans to supply Nigeria and other west African nations gas in the future!!
And some people are already blaming buhari and their ancestors undecided
Smh how many oyel Ghana get before they one supply person..the oil in takoradi dun do to supply the whole of Ghana ??

You better wake up just tell me you're drunk

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Faculty14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
favourmic:

You better wake up just tell me you're drunk
you better wake up yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.