Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria (50034 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen!!! Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / FLASH | Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria, Other Countries / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Me23(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.
Amen
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by anny268(f): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
From giant of Africa to fly of Africa.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Aroh48(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why is it that bad people live long and good people often die in their prime? Someone called Nigeria a zoo and they imprisoned the person.Nigeria is truly an animal Kingdom.Even the zoo is well organized than Nigeria.Calling Nigeria a zoo is even an insult to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by entrepreneurmic: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Nigeria is finished.

Who killed her

THE DULLARD !
SHAME TO ALL BAD & GREEDY RULERS (LOOTERS) RIGHT FROM INCEPTION. INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE. CHAI, THERE IS GOD OOOH!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by slynat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is so unfortunate, Nigeria is a MESS.
This only meaningful thing done by this government is truly telling us that change begins with us; Yes change begins with you and I. how many folks on nairaland can boast of a voters card and yet we come online and lament. here is a piece of advice, I think everyone shld make it a duty to get their voters card come 2019 and vote this government out if power. we have failed and the government has failed, but its never too late to correct our mistakes before it becomes a total failure.
Nigeria was once great and can still be great again and the change begins with u and I.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by NobleRomm(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
GHANA here.......!!!!!!

You mean the ghana in my backyard??

NIGERIA IS FINISHED........ It is high time we imitate wat ghana did to their former leaders years back..... NIGERIA IS ALREADY FINISHED.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by mengho(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Time to visit my maternal grandpa in Algeria, This country call Nigeria is finished...

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by favourmic(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Faculty14:
you better wake up yourself

Which way ogbeni I'm telling you for the last time please wake up Nigeria is sinking WAKE-UP

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by uniquealdehyde(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
likewise those pretending to be saint and embezzling our money
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by leunseyis(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
You guys that call urself Nigeria Youth, some of you acts and behave like a fool. Is this situation we r now caused by this present govt? No. If it were to remain with dull and mismanagement GEJ, am sorry our economy would av been totally collapsed. Boko Haram could av penetrated to eastern nd southern part of Nigeria. The main stay of Nigeria economy is Oil. Now d price of oil is down across d world, the step in Whc PMB has taken to for Subsidy Removal could not av taken place. Nigeria Youths let be reasonable and apply wisdom at all time, avoid sentiment and ignorance of happenings in our Country. God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Faculty14(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
favourmic:

Which way ogbeni I'm telling you for the last time please wake up Nigeria is sinking WAKE-UP
Nigeria is going through terrible economic hardship
That am aware of..what I don't agree with is this copy and paste report by vanguard from a Ghanaian blog saying Ghana now export gas to Nigeria
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
If Ghana had half of what we have, they would have gone far.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by jossy4joseph(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maybe the op was referring to Niger not Nigeria. But if it is Nigeria na thunder go fire all our political leaders both past and present

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by myrax7(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gpdwise:
Ghana has started exporting fuel and gas oil to the landlocked countries of West Africa.The state-owned Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) Limited, is also supplying petroleum products from the same depot to Benin Republic and Nigeria.Ghana’s Minister of Petroleum, Mr Emmanuel Armah-Kofi Buah, who made this known at the meet-the-press series in Accra, said there were plans to extend the exports to Liberia in the coming months.The minister said the vision of the government was to make Ghana the hubfor the distribution of petroleum products in the West African sub-region.The Bolgatanga Petroleum Depot, with acapacity of 46 million litres of refined gasoline and gas oil, was re-inauguratedin August 2015.Buah said Ghana had been ushered into a new gas era that would guarantee its energy security for the next two decades.“Despite the global downturn in the oil industry, we have managed to increase production.Buah said Ghana’s strategic stock was at an all-time high, with about one million metric tonnes of petroleum products IMPORTED from January to June 2016.Ghanna is planing to become the major marketer of refined petroleum product inWest Africa and we here in Nigeria are the giant of Africa with Nothing to show for it.Imagine Ghana achieving this feet with IMPORTED petroleum product and I wonder what is wrong with Nigeria.before you export anything out of a country that means you have enough to give out. We have more than four refineries in Nigeria and we can't even produce enough product for our daily consumption. Today Ghana has started dumping refined product on us and I congratulate them while I am here shaking my head for Nigeria with full annoyancewhat I Dont understand is where did we get it wrong as a country

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
What a silly post
I doubt that.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by prettycat: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
A very big jock cool most dream don't come true
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by afanide: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a very big blow to our face as a Nation.......

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by dinggle: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Useless ppl after raping the country they are talking about selling the assets? what we should sell is Nigeria's leadership positions, presidency, ministerial, gov, senate seats should all be sold to foreign investors!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Fury007: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by sanyajava: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good news for REVOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Fury007: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Fury007: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
When the current ghanian president campaigned against change in his country using buhari as an example, he definitely knew what he was talking about.
I have never believed I would see a worse form of governance in Nigeria than what PDP can offer. APC proved me wrong effortlessly.

All you children of hate, ignorance and shamelessness, it appears your death kernel is ur very bed that you lay.

Ghana CANNOT export petroleum products to Nigeria.
In Ghana, petrol sells for 3.63 Ghanaian cedis per litre, Diesel for 3.5 Ghanaian cedis as @ today, which is equivalent to about 375naira and 360naira.
Do i need to remind you of how much we buy it in Nigeria currently??

Maybe they can export aviation fuel only due to the supposed scarcity in Nigeria at the moment, but this can only be temporal.

If you have money at all, you will export anything and everything to Ghana sharp sharp and make gud money because commodity prices of all sorts are far more expensive than in Nigeria... !!! (I make some money in Ghana by selling various commodities bought from Nigeria)

Vanguard and it's ethnocentric lost souls no get sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Electroweb(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lmao! Ghana that is not as big as Lagos, is the one selling fuel to Nigeria. I laugh in Spanish.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Jayskit: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guys Ranting On Social Media Won't Werk Take Actions To Let The Govt Know How U Feel

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Fury007: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
Your buhari is a dim-witted president unfit for any progressive nation, you moronic bigoted leprechaun.
Voted for a president because he has your tribe-man on his ballot.

And you spew hatred (and may likely die of it) because your tribe man was never on the ballot box.

What a friggin loser you are boy.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Good for Ghana. As for Nigeria, may it not be well with those who have embezzled our money.
forget all these curses and prayers. The neglected need to do something ASAP. I mean like if 100 of these thieves disappear same time to the other world, The remaining will adjust.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
fools still think it pdp fault ...wait till next 16year's and Nigeria may still be in the same place.. next they will still blame apc then... fools they don't know it not about party but about the human system we have which is so evil in nature...

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
CSTR2:
you are blaming a government that's less than 2 years.... I am not supportive of the government either but read your history and check what a Ghanian president did to some of the country's past leaders. I will assume it helped them to where they are now.
Re: Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria by CSTR2: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2016

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.