Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt (29545 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / OWERRI REFUSE: Okorocha Has Subjected Imo People To Torture —REP / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Nten: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
ok you abandon disease, infection and sickness deliberately for people to contract. that is wonderful! especially in a capital city coming from a CPS . This APC government seems to amaze me.... wow!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2016
i support him.....nigerians are too dirty..y would people leave hips of dirty to such xtent.?....nigerians only blame govt for everything,while they are actually the originator of d 'frankenstein monster'.

I never knew easterners are this dirty...they only accuse southerners of living in dirty areas

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by proeast(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2016
What a shame, Rochas has gone mad again!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by fippycbk(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Do I feel for the Owerri people? Hell to the No.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Bimpe29: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Haba! Is this government responsible?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

are you TECHNICALLY wailing? grin grin grin
I have never belonged to any of those classes
I preferred Buhari to Jonathan.. . And i still do

Rochas has been a no no for me from day one
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Make the smell kill we nigerians can never help the government everything is government .sometimes it pains when I see some matured men and women after drinking sachet of pure or bottle they just dump it on the ground.I can't imagine myself doing that if finish drinking water or eating anything that has to be thrown away I look for any waste bin and drop it.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Because your wife make you vex, you withold food, good health from your kids...good father!

Will this not scare foreign investors?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by MadCow1: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2016
I am not the biggest fan of Rochas but I must say that I support this..

From the little I know on the matter, the State Government put forward a proposal to relocate the market from there to somewhere else due to over congestion, traffic and waste management issues. The Market Union got an injunction barring the State Government from demolishing the Market. So the State government decides to leave the Market alone.

Here is how I would have handled it;

I will leave the Market alone. Let them sort out their waste management, security, electricity, water, e.t.c...

Heavily tax the Market as well. Anybody caught parking illegally, disposing waste on the streets, jaywalking or loitering will be arrested and fined or jailed. I will use any means necessary to force that market out of there. make it uneasy for the Market to thrive.

That fhucking Market has got to go.. Any honest person would agree with that.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously Rochas is a criminal i have known for years. .. My elder brother slapped me because i told him this man was a criminal

How can one do charity and spend money to show it for one hour on national tv.. . Monry u can use to help more people??

Imo people rejected emeka ihedioha because he was an mbaise man (same marginalization igbos complain about) so we should enjoy it

But this man has ended APC chance in imo
which ended chance? If that's the case why did APC win okigwe zone?
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Gooodbye To APC in Imo State grin grin grin grin

Rochas the Greatest scammer of all Times

Imolites will never forgive you.....

Well 2019 is just 2years away

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
what do you mean goodbye, are you the one to send APC away, what happened in okigwe rerun electiom
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Blue3k:
Impeach this idiot. If he engaged in collective punishment against his own citezens for hurting his feeling. Leaving this much trash is a health risk, tax naira is being collected without the task they were budgeted for being carried out. Nonsense government.

We have literal psychopaths as leaders. Does anyone understand in a democracy how many people are involved to carry out such an order. If buhari wants instant cool points let him jail governor cockroache.This is beyond currupt but crimal and as usual State Assembly sits down passively. They don't care about well being of state. If they do they should impeach him.

God bless you, Rochas Okorocha is an animal, a useless one at that. Plus he filled the House with his fellow psychopaths, non of them has the balls to impeach the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by jide219(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
After dem go say Lagos dirty

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by proeast(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm glad you wrote some of the reasons the market should be removed and the road expanded. Ihedioha was not rejected as an Mbaise man but because he campaigned on grounds of being an Mbaise man whereas Mbaise is minority with only 3 LGAs. Okorocha did not campaign on grounds of being an Orlu man despite Orlu being majority with 12 LGAs and Onuimo + Mbaitoli politically affiliated to make it 14 and Ohaji/Egbema subtracted making it 13.

As per Douglas road I believe Okorocha will take the glory in the end.
Why are you defending madness Rochas lost his thinking faculties a long time ago! Like seriously, did you mention that Mbaise is a minority in Imo state Pls which tribe is more populous than Mbaise in Imo State?? Why would you compare Orlu senatorial zone with Mbaise when the former is not homogenous but comprises several tribes?? Again, when did Ihedioha campaign strictly on the basis of coming from Mbaise? I wonder btw you & Rochas who is worse!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by aalangel(f): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
This is unreasonable wickedness!!!!

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Don't write on what you know little or nothing about. Douglas road has been a big problem for successive Goverments and nothing tangible can be done without at least demolishing part of and temporarily relocating all of the markets along that road. Those opposing the reconstruction of Douglas road are doing so out of politics and not interest of Imolites. All the past Governments attempted to reconstruct Douglas and all failed but I believe Okorocha will succeed. Watch out next year how Douglas road will look.

We are talking of the mountain of refuse and you are talking of road construction. That is a health hazard there. Okorocha is a terrible mistake. He makes Ohakim look like a saint.

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by lexiyandra(f): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Child of Hatred please repent before your hatred will kill you. Imo state used to be the cleanest state in Nigeria before Rochas came in. So pls save that title "Dirtiest tribe" for you and your family members. We are talking about government misconduct you are bringing tribalism into it. it is people like you that are keeping Nigeria stagnant.

Philistine:
What do u expect from dirtiest tribe in d country. Very pathetic people

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Let me view with my naked eyes

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously Rochas is a criminal i have known for years. .. My elder brother slapped me because i told him this man was a criminal

How can one do charity and spend money to show it for one hour on national tv.. . Monry u can use to help more people??

Imo people rejected emeka ihedioha because he was an mbaise man (same marginalization igbos complain about) so we should enjoy it

But this man has ended APC chance in imo

You are absolutely right, i remember how we hustled for Ihedioha to win, yet the idiot rigged it.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by felaismyhero(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2016
TPAND:
Okorocha is a classical example of wrong persons in government. What the heck! You creating an eyesore and environmentally polluting your state to punish the people you have their mandates.

Oooo Nature! You gave us a good climate, good weather, good natural resources but the sense is a colossal no no
sometimes d concept of africa being under a curse seems true,people wit sense rarely get close to power in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by eaglechild: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
The same silly mentality of APC at the national level is being reproduced here.

The people have a right to make decisions on issues based on what will benefit them. It is the government's duty to carry out those decisions in the best possible way that will augur well with everyone; Or give way to those who are capable of doing so and not victimize the citizens that gave you mandate to lead.

Case in point is BREXIT.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:

From the little I know on the matter, the State Government put forward a proposal to relocate the market from there to somewhere else due to over congestion, traffic and waste management issues. The Market Union got an injunction barring the State Government from demolishing the Market. So the State government decides to leave the Market alone.

I will leave the Market alone. Let them sort out their waste management, security, electricity, water, e.t.c...

Heavily tax the Market as well. Anybody caught parking illegally, disposing waste on the streets, jaywalking or loitering will be arrested and fined or jailed. I will use any means necessary to force that market out of there. make it uneasy for the Market to thrive.

Most people don't know the politics playing out. Citizens want the market relocated for over 30 years but inconsistency has made Douglas road remain same for decades. I wrote this piece last year when I visited Owerri during the election campaigns.

Abagworo:
Douglas road. Been long I dared enter the ever gridlocked and dirty road. Government needs to rise up to the occassion and remove Amawusa and the 2 Owerri markets from there. I wonder how people survive in this nasty area.

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/177

The reverend priest and all those posting pictures did theirs because they belong to opposition but I did mine in sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by kissed4(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Philistine:
What do u expect from dirtiest tribe in d country. Very pathetic people
now u are thinking thru ur anus broda,,

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by tonte23(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Okoroacha is Satan himself

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by eyeview: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2016
We warned ndi IMO against reelecting this man but they preferred to play politics of sentiments. Now they should enjoy the' Rochas they know'

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Leopantro: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Okorocha

The Man of the people.

The man that speaks and militants rush to return arms.

The man who's vision for Imo state is making him mad.

The man who understands the concept of Imo state is OWERRI only.

The man who donates second hand cars that can't be handled by the disabled to the disabled.

The man who wants to build 27 hospitals in the state for the past three years.

the man who constructed underground culvert to supply water to the state.

The man who constructed waterways in the state via expansion of roads.

The man who thinks in reverse to Peter Obi and imposes tax on everyone.

The man who travels every 4 months to attract investors to the state but only investment so far arr waterfalls and roundabouts.

The man who made sure massive nonfunctional gates are on every street in the capital.

The man who has destroyed electricity supply to parts of the capital for 4 months.

THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOU.....

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
tonte23:
Okoroacha is Satan himself

The Satan remains those playing politics with a problem Owerri has had for over 30 years and fighting every Government from correcting it. Let's go back to 2006 during Udenwa time.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=cet7AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA641&lpg=PA641&dq=achike+udenwa+douglas+road&source=bl&ots=F9ObLgwxmE&sig=n86wM1us6xzo-1shEuKTBjYlIB8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIwvrRpcjPAhXJJsAKHbmmAxM4ChDoAQgQMAI#v=onepage&q=achike%20udenwa%20douglas%20road&f=false

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by eaglechild: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:

We are running a democracy here not some autocracy

The case is in court and the executive must respect that.
They have no right whatsoever to armtwist the people into submission. It is despicable.

It doesn't matter how they feel about it, their duty is to make the best of the court decision whatever it is.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Richy4(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2016
I am just speechless... what kind of people are piloting the affairs of the nation.. how can people running the affairs of a state act so simple and petty

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by vascey(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Consistent ideology- He's punishing his 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by redsun(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Planet of the apes. Even proper pigs in the wild can not stand such sight in their habitat. This is the height of human moral decadence and it is testament to the failed governance in so-called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Okorocha but why? This is not the Owerri we are used to na, why the collective punishment for your people. It's obvious APC will fail in Imo next election

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Promotes Warrant Officer, Garba Abdullahi To Captain (Photo) / The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen / FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.