Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt (29546 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / OWERRI REFUSE: Okorocha Has Subjected Imo People To Torture —REP / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2016
This is a post made by a sincere Imolite begging Okorocha to relocate Eke Onuwa market way back in 2013.

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by linohlex: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
i cry for my country, since sitting governors nw decide who succeed them not the people any longer

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2016
From 2013.

http://www.christianvoicenewsonline.com/2013/09/24/why-we-are-building-shops-at-relief-market-gov-okorocha/

Governor Anayo Rochas Okorocha has said that the current construction of shops at the Relief Market was to cushion the effects of a proposed temporary closure of Eke Ukwu Market on traders.

The governor, who was on inspection of the Relief Market Shop under construction, said that the government would temporarily shut down Douglas Road and Eke Ukwu Owerri environs to repair the roads within the neighbourhood in preparation to launch the programme he tagged “Imo my Pride”
The governor regretted that the roads around Eke Ukwu had gone bad and that the Relief Shopping Complex would make a better alternative where traders would be relocated.

According to him, the road rehabilitation would take about three or four months.
Owelle Okorocha, who promised to also build a mini market for petty traders, expressed worry at the distortion of the Owerri City master-plan by those who build indiscriminately and erect makeshift kiosks within the town.

He also frowned at the presence of refrigerator repairers, welders and tyre repair workers along the city roads, noting that such reduces the image of the state and scares away investors.

Promising to give the state capital a new look, the governor said that he hoped to launch the Imo My Pride Programme in December.
The governor, who said that he would be strict on building plans, urged Imo people to cooperate with his administration “to enable us have the Imo state of our dream”
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by frenchkisser(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2016
I'd say Ohakim's Owerri is far better than Owelle's Owerri.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
A year later in 2014 when the marmet was completed. He even built free open shades for street traders but the politics of Douglas made them reject it.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/okorocha-orders-street-traders-relocate-relief-market-owerri/

OWERRI — Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has ordered street traders along Douglas Road and other streets within Owerri municipality to relocate immediately to Relief Market, Owerri.

Okorocha, who gave the directive when he made an unscheduled visit to Relief Market, also said the open sheds in the market were ready and would be open for the petty traders to occupy.

“The sheds would be provided for the traders at no cost. Application forms would soon be made available to the street traders,” Okorocha said.

https://www.naij.com/65663.html

The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, ordered the Imo Civil Guards on May 2, 2014, Friday, to evacuate street traders from major roads of the capital city, Owerri.
Okorocha urged the civil guard to assist the state government to relocate the street traders on Douglas Road and other important streets to the Relief Market in order to maintain sanity in the city.

The governor further tasked the guards not to apply excessive force, act wisely and avoid any violence with the traders. He also promised that all the necessary logistics would be provided to enable the officials to discharge their duties.

The guards are to man the Douglas Road, Relief Market, Bank Road, Orlu Road, Emmanuel College, Naze Junction, Mbaise Road and Wetheral Road.
The governor added his aim was to make Owerri one of the cleanest cities in the country.
It would be noted that the war against hawkers lasts for years in Nigeria. The government takes away jobs and opportunities for earning much quicker than provides them.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by LilySopi(f): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Datx unfair. Wickedness @ itx peak.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by anungangampu: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
The way we reason online is making me think that Nigerians are not yet rip for internet.... Even an old man Agbaworo, will stay Online to defend a state he has not been to for over a year...

Lagos state has given notice to Ladipo market and even Computer villa to relocate, hw many times has they refused to offer Lawma service and other state service because they refused.... Oshodi come to mind.. Rochas is not in syncro with the people.. Abia state is owing workers, how many times have u seen them complain like Imolites...

If Okorocha is serious he should first tell people from Amaawusa to relocate... The main Douglas market only need to stop road side markets....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by nellyelitz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Well this can only come from APC govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Obiwiz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
TPAND:
Okorocha is a classical example of wrong persons in government. What the heck! You creating an eyesore and environmentally polluting your state to punish the people you have their mandates.

Oooo Nature! You gave us a good climate, good weather, good natural resources but the sense is a colossal no no
But there were doubts regarding this man's origin na. E be like say I go subscribe to that school of thought sef. I doubt he's truly igbo

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by ogwumgbe: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Just look at reasoning from the people elected to make life better for people. When a white man calls then monkey now, they will agitate and wail. But with this reasoning isn't it right to accept that blacks are truly monkeys?
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

You know the truth about how Douglas area has been a serious challenge for every Imo Government. Okorocha couldn't do much in his 1st term being an opposition Governor but I implore him to use every power possible to make sure Douglas road is upgraded to a befitting standard. If I were him I would have long started wirk on the road blocking vehicular movement completely. He is just too kind and has pity on the lawless traders.
for me I know street trading has be a problem to imo state government and as well as other state government in the federation where a market like this is located and you are making it seem like rochas was the first executive governor imo has or imo state was created yesterday. Well what am going to tell is that udenwa faced the problem of street trading and you and rochas should go and ask him how he combat it,am sure he didn't just woke up one morning to say because of street trading we will move eke-ukwu owerri, dude like I said earlier you are not from the state and secondly you are not igbo because if you are you will know that a market signify and you will know that virtually every igbo community has a market. About that line you said that if you were rochas you would have started work regardless of what the citizen feel or say, well sorry to that you are not and let me also tell you that it is incompetence to blame your adversaries even when you fail abd the failure is from you and of your own making. So it is the biggest form of stupidity to blame the way this issue of eke-ukwu owerri has degenerated to this point without acknowledging that the cause is from the governor as he is trying to force his will and equally lead like an emperor by taking a decision with consulting the affected people

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

I have never met Rochas but truth has been my stand devoid of media manipulation. Read this from 2012.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/10/15/details-from-governor-rochas-okorochas-meeting-with-street-traders-in-owerri/

Last Thursday, October 11, 2012, His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha once again showed his humility and respect for the real sovereign in Democracy when he walked from Amajieke to Emmanuel College.

The outing was rather to talk to the people directly on the need to leave street trading and to create room for free flowing traffic, re-opening of the drainage facilities, creating walk ways, and making Douglas once again the access and a bypass of a sort it used to be and of course with other necessary repairs.

Meanwhile, Governor Okorocha, did not make a request without an alternative arrangement for the traders. He directed the traders that do not have any shop to move to Relief Markets as there are many unoccupied shops at the Relief Market. He further agreed with the tire dealers to move to the old Stadium temporarily to de-congest those areas and also create a one stop market for vehicle wheels and tire.

What matters more is the direct contact with the people and the discussions they had with Governor and in appreciation, they gave their blessing to the project.
Isn’t that a redefinition of Governance and relationship mode between the Governor and the governed? Food for thought…
Uche Onwuchekwa
so you are digging up what happened in 2012 when the man was busy perfecting his spell and when the gullible was busy clapping their hands as he is putting finishing touches to his the illusion he is creating as a fact! And even as you regards this as a fact,didn't you see where he promise to set up a place for people that deals on tyres that is currently trading in dogulas by mbaise road and towards new market? And did he do that? You and I know that he didn't, and the same traders are where they are, after some years o tell them this so called plans which you reffuse implement. Then you woke up and said you are relocating them to one kuvuki land without consultations

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by madapcmod: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
fm4real2k6:
wow this is insane.
I'm sure the worst governor in South West can't even try this.
He's dead.

Honestly, Igbo need serious internal clean up before talking Biafra. I can't imagine you guys have your Biafra with people like Rocha's mentality.

Well as a Yoruba man, I am looking forward to either Igbo having their Biafra or we have Regional government. Its high time.
#RealignmentOfForces
#OmoOdua

Can u please shut up. U afonja are the one supporting this fool of a governor.

Since he joined this recession party APC, he has been behaving like ur dullard in aso rock.

When ur party man fails u blame Biafra, if he tries u hail apc. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okeycima:
for me I know street trading has be a problem to imo state government and as well as other state government in the federation where a market like this is located and you are making it seem like rochas was the first executive governor imo has or imo state was created yesterday. Well what am going to tell is that udenwa faced the problem of street trading and you and rochas should go and ask him how he combat it,am sure he didn't just woke up one morning to say because of street trading we will move eke-ukwu owerri, dude like I said earlier you are not from the state and secondly you are not igbo because if you are you will know that a market signify and you will know that virtually every igbo community has a market. About that line you said that if you were rochas you would have started work regardless of what the citizen feel or say, well sorry to that you are not and let me also tell you that it is incompetence to blame your adversaries even when you fail abd the failure is from you and of your own making. So it is the biggest form of stupidity to blame the way this issue of eke-ukwu owerri has degenerated to this point without acknowledging that the cause is from the governor as he is trying to force his will and equally lead like an emperor by taking a decision with consulting the affected people

You are playing politics. Every sincere Imolite knows that Douglas Road challenge has been a major battle for every government for years or at least since I was born into this world. Since 2011 Okorocha became Governor he has been trying to use every peaceful means possible to persuade the traders to at least close the market for 4 months to allow Government work on Douglas Road and all failed. All the Governors of Imo State since 1983 have been facing same issues and recycling same method but I implore Okorocha to just start the road and block it both at NEPA and Emmanuel College. If it stays that way for 6 months the traders will relocate to Relief market and other markets that have remained unoccupied. You mentioned Udenwa so just read attached screenshot.

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Rozaystunna(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fowarding:
Na our owerri be dis oooh city of NGWORI...FTC
guy na Douglas be this I d tie hanky like ninja anytime I'd pass there cheesy grin
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Rozaystunna(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Philistine:
What do u expect from dirtiest tribe in d country. Very pathetic people
you mean yellowbar? undecided

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Jacko1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
What of the ppl stil dumping refuse der

Is it govt dumping the refuse der now

A whole street full of refuse

Lets look at the logic
Ppl: this govt is wicked and heartless.... Nkechi...nkechi
Nkechi: yes mummy
Mother: go and throw dis dirty
Nkechi: mummy wer
Mother: ara gbachi kwa gi nti.... U dont knw wer we throw dirty before

I blame d ppl jor abeg
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

You are playing politics. Every sincere Imolite knows that Douglas Road challenge has been a major battle for every government for years or at least since I was born into this world. Since 2011 Okorocha became Governor he has been trying to use every peaceful means possible to persuade the traders to at least close the market for 4 months to allow Government work on Douglas Road and all failed. All the Governors of Imo State since 1983 have been facing same issues and recycling same method but I implore Okorocha to just start the road and block it both at NEPA and Emmanuel College. If it stays that way for 6 months the traders will relocate to Relief market and other markets that have remained unoccupied. You mentioned Udenwa so just read attached screenshot.
ma ma since you have decided to shift the goal post by speaking from two sides of the mouth, at one time you tell me that the governor is against those engaging in street trading and at the other time you will say that all the businEss done in the market is illegal. What am going to ask you now is a direct quaestion and it needs direct answer. WHO IS THE FIRST GOVERNOR TO ENGAGE OR THAT HAS PLAN TO DEMOLISH AND RELOCATE THE MARKET?.IF THE CASE HAS BEEN GOING ON EVEN B4 THIS ADMINSTRATION LIKE YOU SAID,THEN WHAT DID THE PREVIOUS ADMINSTRATION DID ABOUT IT AND HOW DID THE MASSES Frustrate THEIR PLANS? *note pls I don't want some have cut pics like you are doing all this while for an answer*

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Bobbybube(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:
I am not the biggest fan of Rochas but I must say that I support this..

From the little I know on the matter, the State Government put forward a proposal to relocate the market from there to somewhere else due to over congestion, traffic and waste management issues. The Market Union got an injunction barring the State Government from demolishing the Market. So the State government decides to leave the Market alone.

Here is how I would have handled it;

I will leave the Market alone. Let them sort out their waste management, security, electricity, water, e.t.c...

Heavily tax the Market as well. Anybody caught parking illegally, disposing waste on the streets, jaywalking or loitering will be arrested and fined or jailed. I will use any means necessary to force that market out of there. make it uneasy for the Market to thrive.

That fhucking Market has got to go.. Any honest person would agree with that.
This is probably the most stupid comment I have come across on NL.
FACTS:
The governor singlehandedly decided to relocate the market to somewhere far away from the town without consulting stake holders.
Market leaders, traders, indigenes and others involved disagreed.
Mr governor refused.
They took the matter to court and " legally" were allowed to remain.

Now, you seat down in your home and stupidly decide that the court order should be trashed and circumvented; that the people's wishes are irrelevant; that you can do whatever you want(cos democracy is wrong and you are the right dictator); and that it is right for a government to fight the people who gave them a mandate to rule.

Please, try to think objectively and criticize constructively. The "little you know" is obviously not enough to adequately allow you do this.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by UgChris(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarutobie:

this man I just quoted is unbelievably ridiculous! Lord! let me not be put in a situation that I will have to mortgage my conscience and soul for a crumb of bread defending a politician...

God will bless you for saying the truth. She is one of the e-warriors appointed to counter every single opinion against Rochas' administration.

I even wonder why she started mentioning Ihedioha in this issue.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bobbybube:

FACTS:
The governor singlehandedly decided to relocate the market to somewhere far away from the town without consulting stake holders.
Mr governor refused.

Now, you seat down in your home and stupidly decide that the court order should be trashed and circumvented; that the people's wishes are irrelevant; that you can do whatever you want(cos democracy is wrong and you are the right dictator); and that it is right for a government to fight the people who gave them a mandate to rule.

Please, try to think objectively and criticize constructively. The "little you know" is obviously not enough to adequately allow you do this.

Take a deep breathe and calm down.. We can be civil in this discussion.

The Governor has honored the Court Order, that's why no bulldozers have rolled in just yet.

I did not say the court order should be trashed, go and re-read my post and see that I never said that.

The little I know spoke to the facts on ground. Governor wants to relocate market, "STAKEHOLDERS" go to court and stonewalled the move.

I simply wrote about how I would have handled it. I agree with the Governor that the Market should be relocated. My experience as a Nigerian has shown me that Nigerians are not always honest with themselves. The Market has grown too big for that location and is causing both vehicular and human traffic, generates a shiitload of waste as is evident in the picture and is an eyesore to that general area. The last time I passed that road (trying to go to Aba), it was a really shiity experience.

The courts have given there orders. As a Governor, I would respect it. But I will police and tax that neighborhood so hard, it would not be convenient for that market to thrive there. I would do things like place high parking taxes on people going to the Market, arrest and fine loiterers and jay-walkers, arrest and fine hawkers and squatters, regulate the Market activities with a really hard hand. If they dont want to move to a new more convinient location, then they would remain at this location under very strict regulatory laws. WIN - WIN. grin

Yeah I get that the will of the people (mostly the marketers and probably the community that makes money off of the Market in taxes and levies) may not agree with the Market being moved, but one thing I know is that Majority isn't always right. especially in this case where the people opposing the movement of the market are the stakeholders of the market.

ALL the Governor has done is honour the Court Order and left the Market alone (including the waste they generate and the nuisance they constitute).

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okeycima:
ma ma since you have decided to shift the goal post by speaking from two sides of the mouth, at one time you tell me that the governor is against those engaging in street trading and at the other time you will say that all the businEss done in the market is illegal. What am going to ask you now is a direct quaestion and it needs direct answer. WHO IS THE FIRST GOVERNOR TO ENGAGE OR THAT HAS PLAN TO DEMOLISH AND RELOCATE THE MARKET?.IF THE CASE HAS BEEN GOING ON EVEN B4 THIS ADMINSTRATION LIKE YOU SAID,THEN WHAT DID THE PREVIOUS ADMINSTRATION DID ABOUT IT AND HOW DID THE MASSES Frustrate THEIR PLANS? *note pls I don't want some have cut pics like you are doing all this while for an answer*

The issue has been mostly illegal structures along Douglas Road and the human traffic congestion making it impossible to reconstruct the road over the years. 90% of Imolites have been yearning for the market to be relocated for several years but the Owerri indigenes have been fighting it because of the revenue families get from the street traders and market people. The Douglas area has been a den of criminals, cultists and drug dealers because they disappear easily into the crowd eluding arrest. Those sponsoring the anti-relocation do not like their people but one thing I am certain about is that I will post a photo of beautiful Douglas Road next year and Okorocha will emerge the jinx breaker.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bobbybube:

FACTS:
Mr governor refused.

You assumed too much. Do you believe the Governor singlehandedly made the decision without consultation? The consultations started 4 years ago and the agreement was reached then and updated recently with the traders. Google it and verify from many sources.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/10/15/details-from-governor-rochas-okorochas-meeting-with-street-traders-in-owerri/

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2015/11/15/govt-to-relocate-ekeukwu-traders-to-onitsha-road-owerri/

Again the title of this thread and Vanguard frequent false or twisted news about Okorocha should be taken with a pinch of salt. This entire thread is based on false allegation because no official made such comments. He said the indigenes got a court injuction refraining Government from working in the market and its environs hence the Government is obeying the court.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

The issue has been mostly illegal structures along Douglas Road and the human traffic congestion making it impossible to reconstruct the road over the years. 90% of Imolites have been yearning for the market to be relocated for several years but the Owerri indigenes have been fighting it because of the revenue families get from the street traders and market people. The Douglas area has been a den of criminals, cultists and drug dealers because they disappear easily into the crowd eluding arrest. Those sponsoring the anti-relocation do not like their people but one thing I am certain about is that I will post a photo of beautiful Douglas Road next year and Okorocha will emerge the jinx breaker.
stop jumping over the question and answer them, and pls if you can't answer the question don't tag my mention again. And stop explaining the unexplainable

1 Like

Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Abagworo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okeycima:
stop jumping over the question and answer them, and pls if you can't answer the question don't tag my mention again. And stop explaining the unexplainable

I'm done with you little boy. Go meet your papa.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by mandax: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Another Latest from Imo state Govt:

"The committee (Speaker Acho Ihim-led Committee) was also charged to reconsider the location of the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) and its viability in Orlu and the location of the main campus of the University in the State Capital, with the committee expected to find out whether IMSUTH won’t be more useful to our people if located in Owerri.

And whether it is not more advisable to take the main campus of IMSU to a more serene location suitable for university education and where it would have the opportunity of expanding as time goes on. The committee has been given three weeks to submit its report."

http://www.imostate.gov.ng/single-post/2016/09/26/Okorocha-inaugurates-amnesty-Committee-on-repentant-militants-cancels-MoU-between-host-communities-and-Oil-companies

Who can tell the hidden and personal business motive behind this?
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

u see I was having a mind and heart to dialogue with you and know your points and why you are backing the governors act without insult been exchanged,and it has work so well up to this point that you decided to be insulting, well what else will I say? It seem to me that you have nothing else to say than to throw tantrums,that I understand and I will let it pass because I don't want to stoop down to your level and I will never be insulting to anyone on or off this forum, because is not worth it and when is time for it I do so. AT this juncture I will you and posterity
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by Okeycima: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm done with you little boy. Go meet your papa.[/quote]u see I was having a mind and heart to dialogue with you and know your points and why you are backing the governors act without insult been exchanged,and it has work so well up to this point that you decided to be insulting, well what else will I say? It seem to me that you have nothing else to say than to throw tantrums,that I understand and I will let it pass because I don't want to stoop down to your level and I will never be insulting to anyone on or off this forum, because is not worth it and when is time for it I do so. AT this juncture I will you and posterity
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by jeff1993: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Philistine:
..... if u behave sensible for once ....person go die?
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by mandax: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Clicking on this Imo state govt official web site; seeing what Gov. Okorocha displays as his achievements as governor; it's like a web site devoted to Owerri district; not Imo state.

Serious leadership question waiting for answers in Imo state.

http://www.imostate.gov.ng/single-post/2016/09/26/Okorocha-inaugurates-amnesty-Committee-on-repentant-militants-cancels-MoU-between-host-communities-and-Oil-companies
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by kizyalex10(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Philistine:
lol,i need to laugh @ this,i guess it's the greatest response.cos I knw u re joking.cos the dirtiest igbo man cannot be compared to the neatest hausa or yoruba man.cos the igbo man will come out on top.
Re: Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt by themanderon: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am shocked, soulless fiends in government, "I have not decided who will be the next governor of IMO state" IMO state is now his property to decide who becomes governor or not, can you imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen / Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise / Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.