Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos (41061 Views)

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by iamdynamite(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Emodeee:

all these things you are saying, nobody asked you. Just wish them well and leave the thread.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....epic

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Good one.

Congratulations!!

But why slim guys like us like big fat ladies?anyways the young lady is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Talk2Bella(f): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Una de see wetin I saw so cheesy
Why are you still single sef angry
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by mccoy47(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Nellybank:
Burial or wedding?

Smh4u

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Good one.

Congratulations!!

But why slim guys like us like big fat ladies?anyways the young lady is beautiful and sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by jide219(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
The Edo's are aLways beautiful, best state in nigeria
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
This lady go sweet for nacking o

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2016
The second pic shows they are play mates truly
Congrats
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by iamdynamite(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
grin

HML to them!

All these pre-wedding photos seff cry baba pick my calls.
well your call has been answered na me be this grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Opeade939(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Emodeee:

all these things you are saying, nobody asked you. Just wish them well and leave the thread.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Jamean(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Nellybank:
Burial or wedding?

That's not nice
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Handsomecole(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Juss imagine!!!
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Emodeee:

i concur

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
sinaj:
Nice love story smiley

Wondering when I will write mine lol

The couple really complement each other smiley
you will write urs at the appointed time dear and i pray a man who will love u for u will find u.

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Akinwerndey: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Oluwa o.... That bros get serious. Work to d sha! Wish 'em all dah best in their journey!

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2016
4reala:
Hmmm! The guy no find him size. I no wan here say somebody collapse under heavy load o grin
Lmao grin na God go forgive u

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by friendl: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice ,wish the couple best free things in life
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Mr Man, hope u have priced it very well before you buy it?......
marriage no b child play oooo

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by enshi(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Our forefathers never took any pre wedding pics yet their marriages lasted till death.... Now we get married only to take pre wedding pics and go our separate ways...

But how can this guy come and go and carry wetin big pass am..... I see him cheating next week... The lady should make very sure that her house maid is fatter bigger darker shorter than her else...... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Giftedcurse(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49986286]Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings [/quote
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Hin must like obrokoto..........
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by teesugar(f): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings
far from it babe, fat babes rock wink

3 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2016
This guy get mind sha, before you climb such ladies you go chop pounded yam well well. Hmm nawa o I wish him luck, cry

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by BRIGHTTAZ: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2016
My Naval officer Great guy u are de main man
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by littlemistress: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2016
mehn...see heavy duty cheesy
just like eze2000 likes them cheesy. grin
bros na joke I dey oo
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by MrTour: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm.... My brother, my brother cry

I am speechless.

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
I love the ass shaa. Don't know why i'm so obsessive with big asses.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by purity22(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings

I bet you, some fat ladies are really hard working. There are some that are even flexible than slim ladies. I'm one of those, if you need prove ask my husband cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by emerged01(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm,family members will be like," this boy don kill us

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by MrHenshaw: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
The second pic shows they are play mates truly Congrats

@ Pre-wedding pix,everyone truly looks like playmate but time will tell.

Wishing them all the best.

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
grin

HML to them!

All these pre-wedding photos seff cry baba pick my calls.
He already did! Why are u still doubting....PM me n let's start something!
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by bobjack(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2016
ourkobo:
Party tins ooooo
c yhur head like party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.