Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos (41060 Views)

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Posh3(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2016
ariyebaba:
Slim gurl is all i want ooooo

grin

#teamslimgirl

cheesysmiley

grin
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by 3sexy: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings

Who ask you?

Every body can't be thin , God created all sizes , if u decide to be bag of bones , who cares ?

She is fat and she has found a cutie for a husband!
That's all that matters !

5 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Eze2000(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
littlemistress:
mehn...see heavy duty cheesy just like eze2000 likes them cheesy. grin bros na joke I dey oo
Na wa for u
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by emijo(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Le boo you beta hit the gym.
Dis guy is seriously on a suicide mission without realising it.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by godquality: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
I wunt watch myself grow this fat tho.. Emi layemi. I alws see fat pple as lazy beings
Saying fat people are lazy people shows a lot of ignorance. Many things can make people fat. Even thyroid illness can lead to fatness or some are just hereditar . Better Google causes of fatness before assuming these set of people are lazy. You should just be grateful that you are not fat.

As for the couple, this is really nice. Shows love goes beyond just look. Good luck guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Missionary for life gringringrin
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by maikalaf(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Love is all that matters. But me like them...not too fat, not so slim.
Wishing them the very best.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Truman155(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
adorable happy couple I wish them a blissful union we no want to hear divorce o
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by datigboguy(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Speedyconnect4:
hmmm my type
Speedyconnect4:
hmmm my type
Speedyconnect4:
hmmm my type

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by iukpe: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2016
she must be from a very rich family.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
big bold beautiful women rocks #teamBBBW
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by luvme0702: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Make this guy no find her trouble o or else she go sit don ontop d guy and dat one na dying things. Congrats to them sha.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by littlemistress: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Eze2000:

Na wa for u
haa!! what I do? cry but I did not lie na grin
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aaaaawww.... They really looks so adoooorable kiss kiss

BEST WISHES

Shey you will not talk true Abi undecided
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Pasche1: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Am on the queue too

2 Likes

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by eROCK247(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.

That's probably cos u have bin meeting d lazy ones...
The couple is a perfect fit! Glad u both found love in our stereotypical Society.

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by koreskbv(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Diesel Engine and petrol Engine.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by brandon180(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
wetin be dis
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Tobium1(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2016
So, de darker de berries,de sweeter de pucci. Isoright!!
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Raheemzee(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.

Tatafo we Neva ask u o.. Wait sef,u fyn rch dis babe
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I've come to notice that slim guys loves to manage oceanic banks angry

Oceanic banks love their guys slim too putting their undergrounds lords into consideration for deeper penetration! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Laveda:
grin

HML to them!

All these pre-wedding photos seff cry baba pick my calls.
not only calls, pms too
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Pasche1:
Am on the queue too
Go open a fresh thread...........don't hide it here
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
enshi:
Our forefathers never took any pre wedding pics yet their marriages lasted till death.... Now we get married only to take pre wedding pics and go our separate ways...

But how can this guy come and go and carry wetin big pass am..... I see him cheating next week... The lady should make very sure that her house maid is fatter bigger darker shorter than her else...... Hmmmm
You think every one reasons like you
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by frenchkisser(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
I'd say Ohakim's Owerri was much neater than Owelle's Owerri...
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by runs360: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
That is your on perspective. Suit yourself.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by runs360: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Big, bold and beautiful.
That is your own perspective. Suit yourself.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by Skelewu: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2016
They're both very black sha and....lipsrsealed
I wonder how their kids would look.
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by buffalowings: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Helep me celebrate

I just came back from a seven day ban
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by JVgal(f): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2016
abuayman:
Abeg someone shud help me with either Beyonce or Evra picture.
Three Gbosa to the guy

1 Like

Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by SirAweezy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
That guy get mind sha whattttt!!!! Jesus! Holy Marry!! Joseph!!! *signofthecross***
Re: Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos by glo3nity: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
This guys, looks like brother and sister or am I the only one that noticed it, starting from the first pic..?

Anyways..., congratulations to both of them and kudos more especially to the man who did not let the hand loosed along the journey like some irresponsible men some times do.

Bros, I salute!
More Blessings under your roof!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.