Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja (25849 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by babajero(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

I stand with the fight against corrupt Judges.
now am beginning to believe what they call you "zombie", so if a judge is corrupt as you tagged it, it is the duty of the executive arm of government to investigate it, with no search warrant and in his absence too? If there is a proof as you said, where did they tender the proof, which judge or justice verified the proof to be authentic?. One thing is sure, this so called fight against corruption is a hogwash not until a suspect is charged to court of competent jurisdiction and proven guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, but till then all I have to say, is that both the president and its law enforcement agents are incompetent until they start doing things right eg, America (innocent until proven guilty by a law court) Nigeria (guilty by the media until proven innocent, if that will ever happen, or if you are on the side of the President).

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by tinsel: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
its better u shut up
i don't join words with kids.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by lordyugo: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

d way u pple conspire to sound so unelightined evn though educated is really ridiculously baffling nd yet u aspire for africa to be as developed as d western world.
laws are meant to protect d sanctity nd sanity of every society, its a bedrock of development. U dnt circumvent laws cos u believe someone is guilty dat breeds tyranny .
everything should be thru due process.
But cos of political sentiments u pple support tyranny turning urselves to simpletons. Convict d judges thru due processes as entrenched in d constitution, u dnt break into dr homes like they are fugitives

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by duni04(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
People just think about it. Peter odili went to court to secure an order barring anyone from investigating him. Same thing that criminal Igbo woman, oduah did. Various election petition tribunals especially in Rivers state, were compromised. These judges are pure criminals. These raids are even belated. More homes need to be ransacked, more soakaways need to be opened and more bedroom doors knocked down. These crimanal udges and their loot must be found.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by lordyugo: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Progressive01:
Absolutely. Probably must have been caught on tape (I have it on good record the NIA also do some level of eavesdropping on suspicious elements) saying things that constitute a threat to our national security.

The system must be sanitised at all cost- wailers and Ugandans can do what they do best- WAIL.

too many simpletons in africa nd yet they wonder why d continent is so backwards.
u arrest and convict some1 thru due process dats why we have laws if not we are no different frm animals.
bigot everything is not bout tribes and politics, its getn redundantly immature

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2016
tinsel:
i don't join words with kids.
baby like u...goan succk bre.st
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by tinsel: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
baby like u...goan succk bre.st
groan and not goan, sucks and not succk and breast and bre.st. Sorry i am out.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by bendutch(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2016
Lexusgs:
All this corrupt Judges, seems to be the clog facilitating all this very corrupt polithiefcians bidding.
Shame on Corrupt Judges...........

Afonja spotted.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by martineverest(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2016
tinsel:

groan and not goan, sucks and not succk and breast and bre.st. Sorry i am out.
this shows how childish u are...'goan' is a short form of 'go and'....i used 'succk' and 'bre.st' so they wont look offensive.

Mr Teenager
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by lordyugo: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Lexusgs:

The epitome of intelligence, take your intelligence to the bank and collect a loan..................

u keep proving her right

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by jossy4joseph(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
We are now fully in a military regime. Bye to democracy in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Ragnorak: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2016
We are in a repressive regime. Buhari will lead Nigeria to ruin with his tactlessness. I hope to God that he doesn't destroy the little we have before we drive him out in 2019.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by dimieprincess(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2016
luwiizy:
i never said Buhari is a God or he's above mistakes, when politicians plays cheese with judges what do you expect the the presidency to do, sip zoo and watch Abi??.. we all know that our legal system is shaking, until I start seeing 50yrs jail sentence on looters not ordinary surviving criminals that's when I'll know that our justice system is working

What a shallow reasoning, let me start by educating you on jail terms:

1.Jail terms are spelt out in the enabling law
2. It is the prerogative of a judge to determine the number of years one to serve where there is no compulsory maximum jail terms.
3. A judge is duty bound not to sentence someone or accused to a jail term beyond that spelt out in the enabling law.
4. An act is an offence because the law says so, so why do you expect the judges to breach the provisions of such law by imposing more than required stated by such law

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by drss(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2016
as for me, am ejoying dis. let nigeria turn into full blown dictatorship were citizens ar arrested in thier houses n jailed without trial without any recourse to rule of law. let impunity n brutality of dss, police n nigerian army increase tripple fold on those who brought in dis govt. let black market judgements n bias trials become d new way of life. let democratic governance be dead n buried under dis daura govt so dat those who tink buari, d certificateless dullard is d answer have their brain formated d hard way.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by justmenoni: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2016
He's just been confused!!!

quote author=StepTwo post=50012344]

you no d tire to stand?

youstandwithsheriff

youstandwithBaba

youstandwithTinubu

youstandwithRemi

and again youstandwithFightagainstcorruptjudges

abi u get 4legs?[/quote]
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by basingstoke: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

You speak good English , but your attempt to support Buhari has reduced your mental reasoning. Nobody is stopping them from fighting corruption but the way and manner they are going about it is disturbing. If the government have proof of corrupt activities against your father, will you be happy if the government break in to your house at that time of the day to arrest your father ?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by MORNDEW(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Fish them out. If am corrupt drag me out. Thanks Buhari.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by neocortex: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
The Gestapos have arrived.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by dimieprincess(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
In another news, 2 Supreme Court justices are among. I am perceiving this as a plan to subvert Justice Onnoghen from Cross River chance to be appointed CJN
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by jazzy4naija(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
my personal experience of EFCC and Magu's lawlessness www.nairaland.com/3321160l-experience-magu-efccs-lawlessness
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Tommymoi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't be surprised that this move is done by PDP for political reasons. Remember they are desperately looking for a way to blackmail this present govt by taking some measures that would in the face of it, appear to ve been done by the present govt whereas it's a desperate move by PDP. I just hope it's not a blackmail. United we stand!
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Obijulius: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
E pain am

nickxtra:
What has Tinubu's name got to do with this post. Are u suffering from Tinubuphobia
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by july66: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
StepTwo:

www.saharareporters.com/2016/10/07/breaking-nigerian-secret-police-now-invading-homes-federal-judges-abuja
So judges can't criticise the DSS? If they do, then they get arrested. Is the DSS an organisation that cannot be criticised by a judge? We are back to Abacha regime.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by StarCj(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by olatade(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
There is nothing wrong in arresting a criminal judge. Or is any idiot above the law in this country? People are being arrested everyday for various purposes and nobody makes noise about it.

And by the way what was Wike's interest there? And why was he trying to obstruct justice?

The idiot is lucky he met nice guys, they should have rough handled him and put him in the boot since he believes he can misbehave.

It is only Nigeria that this kind of nonsense can happen and some so called educated people will be defending it. Our prejudices are making us foolish in this country. People these days in the name of politics and democracy are behaving and defending stupidity.

When next any idiot tries to resist arrest or obstruct justice, they should discipline him or her. Enough of this nonsense.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by dimieprincess(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
olatade:
There is nothing wrong in arresting a criminal judge. Or is any idiot above the law in this country? People are being arrested everyday for various purposes and nobody makes noise about it.

And by the way what was Wike's interest there? And why was he trying to obstruct justice?

The idiot is lucky he met nice guys, they should have rough handled him and put him in the boot since he believes he can misbehave.

It is only Nigeria that this kind of nonsense can happen and some so called educated people will be defending it. Our prejudices are making us foolish in this country. People these days in the name of politics and democracy are behaving and defending stupidity.

When next any idiot tries to resist arrest or obstruct justice, they should discipline him or her. Enough of this nonsense.
Stop thinking from the anus, there is a lay down procedure of arresting someone so what we are asking for is the warrant by a competent judge authorizing this gestapo lifestyle

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by donvicky2007: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

But breaking into their home with sledge hammer isn't acceptable they should do that the right way.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

U well so? So the best way to go about an investigation is to break d door of a judge's house?
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

U well so? So the best way to go about an investigation is to break d door of a judge's house??
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by drss(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tommymoi:
Don't be surprised that this move is done by PDP for political reasons. Remember they are desperately looking for a way to blackmail this present govt by taking some measures that would in the face of it, appear to ve been done by the present govt whereas it's a desperate move by PDP. I just hope it's not a blackmail. United we stand!
so PDP is now controling dss ur zombiesm is firstclass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017 / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.