Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja (25851 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by eyeview: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

I stand with the fight against corrupt Judges.

Do u see how stupid you are? You have sat in your house and concluded that it must be because of bribe. And you drew the rest of your conclusion from your mere assumptions.
And if you are not stunted in wisdom,you would have deciphered that its not the DSS that investigate bribery allegations.
If not to social media,I wouldn't have known that people like you exist with such thwarted sense of reasoning

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by mazifrankmore: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
Judges are the number one problem facing this country,Any sensible man will wonder why no one has been sent to jail since the start of war against corruption
Justice is up for sale to the higher bidder,Our justice system must be sanitized if we actually want to move forward
olodo,who has prosecuted the thief who cut a grass with whooping 270million naira?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by anonimi: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
Judges are the number one problem facing this country,Any sensible man will wonder why no one has been sent to jail since the start of war against corruption
Justice is up for sale to the higher bidder,Our justice system must be sanitized if we actually want to move forward

The war against corruption will start when sai bubu is in jail first.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Eyor1(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Naija sef.... Where una get dat acronym "DSS" from?
There is nothing like DSS in the constitution or anywhere in naija, the name is "SSS".

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by bettercreature(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
mazifrankmore:
when you failed to honour there invitation.
They do break into homes infact with dogs if they have serious evidence against you
They can only invite you if they recieved petition against you

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
They do break into homes infact with dogs if they have serious evidence against you
DSS and police not efcc abi,OK dey dere dey deceive yourself......

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by xnsandrxns: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

Interesting huh?
What if they are not corrupt?
What if all these is just to intimidate the judiciary?
Do you people even think about the consequences of things you defend online?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by IEDA: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Anyone who still believes this government is fighting a just cause is just been stupid.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by mazifrankmore: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
so what's the allegation against these judges?

Not hiding to the bidding of the federal govt to jail opponents and give evil judgement in favour of bubu while a man who cut grass with 270million walks free?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by TheAdvocate(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

Is that what you read? Did yu see anything about bribe allegations against the judges or only the fact that they have been heard on the DSS as of recent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by eyeview: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Interesting huh?
What if they are not corrupt?
What if all these is just to intimidate the judiciary?
Do you people even think about the consequences of things you defend online?
I am disappointed with the kind of things I read here as a defence for this impunity. The nation is going to the dogs under Buhari and some children are defending him based on their own faulty assumptions

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by nickxtra(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
Obijulius:
Tinubu is going down gradually.

Only the discerning wil understand...keep watching!!!
What has Tinubu's name got to do with this post. Are u suffering from Tinubuphobia

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by ouzo1(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
StepTwo:

you no d tire to stand?
youstandwithsheriff
youstandwithBaba
youstandwithTinubu
youstandwithRemi
and again youstandwithFightagainstcorruptjudges
abi u get 4legs?

Bros u talk my mind.....hw many legs him get self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by eyeview: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Lexusgs:
All this corrupt Judges, seems to be the clog facilitating all this very corrupt polithiefcians bidding.
Shame on Corrupt Judges...........

If you were a bit intelligent as you think you are, you would have known that DSS doesn't handle corruption cases

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by bettercreature(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
mazifrankmore:
so what's the allegation against these judges?

Not hiding to the bidding of the federal govt to jail opponents and give evil judgement in favour of bubu while and a man cut grass with 270million walks free?
You dont know their crime and you dont know why they are breaking into their home so you must not judge!FBI will not announce your crime on the pages of news papers before they break into your home

1 Like

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by dannyreports(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
'RED ALERT' Democracy in danger,help,this is no joke,now its the judges,it will soon be the layman on the street,God help us then,if we don't speak against this now,sometime ago it was aired on Ait,a young man killed by these rouges in uniform,and we are taking it calmly,when a friend,or family member,then you will objectively and constructively make statements.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by xnsandrxns: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:

I am disappointed with the kind of things I read here as a defence for this impunity. The nation is going to the dogs under Buhari and some children are defending him based on their own faulty assumptions

They just don't think
Educated people supporting lawlessness
Danger lies ahead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by simpleseyi: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
A new Sherif is in town. You all should get that into your fish brain. If you are a Judge, you go and collect bribes from criminals and give fake judgement. The security agencies will teach your generations a lesson that you will never forget.
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by eghexs76: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Sorry to say; you talk and contribute like a fool...........did you attend school atall?
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by tinsel: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2016
martineverest:
when they didnt open the door for dem,y wont dey break in?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO REPLY YOU HONESTLY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2016
I once read about a woman in USA who bought a great python and used it as her pet and to scare away her perceived enemies. But she ended up in the stomach of her pet months later. This is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by daniella04: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

We all stand against corruption, but things should follow democratic preceeding, questions people that are civilised should ask themselves, did the judges resist arrest?, are they attempting to flee the country, was there warrant for their arrest? Is it ok to arrest them in the night? Don't let your sycophancy make you look uncivilised. If we allow this one day the rain will also fall on your own roof

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2016
proeast:
This is the beginning of the end, buhari has succeeded in not just destroying our democracy but the country itself. Something must be done urgently to stop this man, he is obviously on a suicide mission!!!

Ok, you don't know democracy is haram?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by sekundosekundo: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The money used to train you in school is a w. If the Judges hv compromised as you said, why use sledgehammer to brake their homes. Have the DSS invited them for questioning and they refuse to honour the invitation. Braking peoples homes in their absent is it not criminal act?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Akinwerndey: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Some nairalanders are demented and think absurdly.... How can a sane and well thinking fellow support what is undemocratic and unconstitutional? I mean it really shows how some people even fail in their endeavours when they can't even comprehend what democracy is really and what the constitution stipulates. Arresting federal judges without evidence and arrest warrants really tells us that we have a beast and a tyrant as a leader. Anyway his blind supporters would not care about his gross mismanagement of power... I hope they get heavenly sense and brains to understand what democracy really entails someday.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by Montaque(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

You are not helping the government in this ur stance. Members of the bench has a procedure for their sanction, through the NJC, as was just done in the cases of Innocent Umezulike of Enugu and Justice Auta of Kano. Not through the DSS in this military style.
When the consequences of these infractions to HR comes to PMB, just know u and many others goaded him on to destruction.

And you are a young man. I pity u

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by d33types: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

It is good to fight corrupt judges but don't be so blind concerning this fight.
The ECCC is supposed to fignr corruption and not the dss.or are the judges a threat to state security as well?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
tinsel:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO REPLY YOU HONESTLY.
its better u shut up
Re: DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja by obailala(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
This is a weird development, sometimes I just wonder the kind of persons advising buhari.... in fact it seems one thing common about Nigerian leaders is that once they get within the walls of that aso rock estate, their closest advisers instantly get possessed by contrary spirits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Redeploys Seven Comptrollers Of Customs / Biafra50: Nigerians Can’t Be Forced To Live Together – Afenifere Replies Ag Pres / Buhari Congratulates David Lyon, APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.