Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15667 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lsofdk:

mehn as i see am… i jejely comot as i take entergrin
grin grin grin

Wise men dynasty..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Body systems are different, hot lipton and warm water might work for you and to another you're just staring the pains with those...And bathing warm water has nothing to do with your cramps it's just hygienic you do so while menstruating.
I hear der r thick blood like that form something like block inside you wen the flow starts and dats y pple have painful menses.. Me I think the hot Lipton and bathe melt those lumps grin grin that's y the pain stops.
Bathing is hygienic tru tru but hot water gan gan at that time is the truth wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
I stopped embarassed
Same here embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
I hear der r thick blood like that form something like block inside you wen the flow starts and dats y pple have painful menses.. Me I think the hot Lipton and bathe melt those lumps grin grin that's y the pain stops.
Bathing is hygienic tru tru but hot water gan gan at that time is the truth wink
Your analysis is right, but "lipton" i don't do that, felvin subsides the pains for i and my sis and was recommended by my friend who used it, so is relative...the same felvin may not work on another's body...but, that lipton never works on my system.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Your analysis is right, but "lipton" i don't do that, felvin subsides the pains for i and my sis and was recommended by my friend who used it, so is relative...the same felvin may not work on another's body...but, that lipton never works on my system.
u can just take hot something, hot tea or coffe might work for u or others instead.. I just haven't tried it before. Felvin is same as fedin? U can do away with the drugs.. It's not so good. Just try something new wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
hehehehehehe
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by PeachyP(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
And one person has the same fears as i do.

Thanks for the last statement. kiss grin
Yap, we're the weird ones cheesy
You're welcome smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
u can just take hot something, hot tea or coffe might work for u or others instead.. I just haven't tried it before. Felvin is same as fedin? U can do away with the drugs.. It's not so good. Just try something new wink
Leave that thing people say that "taking drugs while having cramps isn't good", so if someone is ill taking drugs is bad too?, do you know that menstrual cramps are associated with infections?, and majority of girls undergo that, will you still say they're all with various infections including yourself?.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
PeachyP:

Yap, we're the weird ones cheesy
You're welcome smiley
We are not weird, maybe just too emotional. grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Felvin was the bomb until mum told me to stop cus of side effects. I use hot water now too
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:

Felvin was the bomb until mum told me to stop cus of side effects. I use hot water now too
Side effect?, that hot water na waste of time for my body.
The pains just won't answer me. cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by PeachyP(f): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
We are not weird, maybe just too emotional. grin
Lol, maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy oya which p.b u get. Tell me,
PeachyP:

Ayam here kiss
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Leave that thing people say that "taking drugs while having cramps isn't good", so if someone is ill taking drugs is bad too?, do you know that menstrual cramps are associated with infections?, and majority of girls undergo that, will you still say they're all with various infections including yourself?.
Benita27:
try it again .. Massage ur unda well wit hot water.. lol . Okay just drink ordinary hot water. Don't add anythjng
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Benita27:
Looool. Don't want your kinda menstrual pain biko, I don't want it gan sef angry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool. Don't want your kinda menstrual pain biko, I don't want it gan sef angry
Lol.
You guys were saying "hot water"as if have never tried it.
It comes in a way that you might even ask God to spare your life. cheesy and some months you will just be on holidays.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
How come no b**bs talk here angry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twaci:
I am here honey kiss

Now what am I scared of?

*thinking*

Nice one Misspicy!
How did I ever skip you and your intelligence sef. smiley

So one boy was mixing sugar and honey in the name of words for me,sounded too real to be true,even agreed to be my side boo grin
If it was you,will you indulge him?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
How come no b**bs talk here angry

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

undecidedtongue you're lazy.

Uhm what happened?
Too much heartbreaks,so I locked up my feelings,I only love when I want to,and can stop it at any given time I wish gringrin
Keeps my boyfriend on his toes cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy,see me here ooo grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
Okay to all those that still experience menstrual pain/ cramps this is for you!!

Bn experiencing bad menstraul cramps since I started menstruating.. So I started using boscopan (not sure of the spelling ) and fedin.
I use it every month, the thing got so use to my system that aw be crying bcus of my cramps like this but immiediatly I just put the drugs down my throat like dis in my head, the pain will vanish (the drugs wunt even melt and work first inside me? grin grin)
Just early this yr, I was Athome and it started, I was thinking of how to go get fedin in town when my dad entered my room and said he boiled some bathing water for me , so I just grudgingly walk into the kitchen and poured the boiling water. Honestly the hot water bathe performed magic shocked shocked shocked I was so relieved eh.. So I immiediatly made hot Lipton ( no milk or sugar) nd drank it too hot hot like dat. Just like that the pain disappeard. I was so happy eh

The next month I used same therapy.. Like that like that like that, now I hav a painless flow. I just take hot Lipton and hot bathe. Pls stop using drugs for it, it's not so good for the system. Use this natural remedy it works like magic..
[b]This is something I don't like about cramps o,what workedfor you might not work for me.

I should be given the award of the worst menstrual pain ever,lol,right from day one till this day babe I'm still feeling cramps,that's like 8 years give or take.

I even created a thread last year
https://www.nairaland.com/2677435/how-else-manage-period-cramps
I tried almost everything I could,once that month ends the next month will be something else.

I have been injected 12 times in a day cox of menstrual pain at a time feldin and co stopped working o,unless I collect injections,I do period,4-5 days and spend the first 3 days indoors without food or water Coz nothing will stay down,I will always vomit it. lol.
so I accepted my fate Coz the doctor said nothing is wrong with me,that its just a phase I will outgrow.

But I will try something new this coming one,I will avoid anything sweet(sugar,drinks,food,chocolate,name it).
https://www.liverdoctor.com/what-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid-for-menstrual-cramps/
And watch the wonders of the Lord grin[/b]
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Too much heartbreaks,so I locked up my feelings,I only love when I want to,and can stop it at any given time I wish gringrin
Keeps my boyfriend on his toes cheesy
gringrin

I know you still love, only being careful, and want to be tagged "hard girl"

tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Odunharry:
shocked
Have some cup cakes tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by RoyalBlak007: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
No b**b talk

Am out angry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, I think I'm scared of that too. Caring too much that may lead to heartbreak.

I'm sure every lady's scared of that

Don't think about it, she'll live long for you. Just enjoy every moment with her kiss
Laveda shey you see grin
When you stop caring nothing moves you anymore and you become stronger....
Hard geh pays grin
Iffa hear heartbreak ehn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
My biggest fear is pregnancy and childbirth.... the pain is very scary cry
Maybe we should invite women with first hand experience on this one grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Actually Am afraid of nothing, I have reached a stage in life where nothing seem new, scary and unusual to me.

Whatever happens happens cool the next line of action is deal with it.

I have no fear because I live above it smiley smiley.
Buhahahahaha

My kind of woman grin,just don't bottle it all in.
Like an uncle told me,always have option B
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:
Wetin I find reach here sef
Oju kokoro tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
No b**b talk

Am out angry
Come back Later,there will be boobs talk at night grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
MzLarem:
misspicy,see me here ooo grin
Aderola15 come and serve our special guest cupcakes and drinks smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.