Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) (15668 Views)

How To Actively Spice Up Your Sex Life In 2017 (Ladies Lounge) / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Oju kokoro tongue

No be lie ooh grin. And the thing wey I find come, I no see am angry

Una suppose dey talk about G-spots, Boobii, styles wey una like..

Bhet No... Na pregnancy and childbirth una dey talk angry I weak for una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Girl36.0 cool
Hey lovecheesy
Brb eh
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
worst come to the worst, i might just adopt or grow my child in the incubator sad
misspicy:

Maybe we should invite women with first hand experience on this one grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
EmperorLee:

No be lie ooh grin. And the thing wey I find come, I no see am angry

Una suppose dey talk about G-spots, Boobii, styles wey una like..

Bhet No... Na pregnancy and childbirth una dey talk angry I weak for una.
There is time for everything.

Wait till night,guess you wanna learn How to satisfy your lady more?
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by EmperorLee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

There is time for everything.

Wait till night,guess you wanna learn How to satisfy your lady more?

Night? No sleep to the eyes tonight then... grin

Errm That and more wink
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Jhaiimes(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
handsam:
Enters thread cheesy

Oops lipsrsealed

Wrong thread

How do I leave Kingcheezypuff, Suzan404 grin
Hw did u enter undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by misspicy(f): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is it only me that doesn't have pimples problems grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
Lol. Beht why are you selfish like this ehn you want to enjoy smooth face aloneundecided . I'm pimples free tootongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
me too except when i'm on.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Laveda shey you see grin
When you stop caring nothing moves you anymore and you become stronger....
Hard geh pays grin
Iffa hear heartbreak ehn grin
grin

I believe there's still that one guy we let down our guards for.. No matter how we try to hide it due to what we've seen in the past, there still is. smiley

One thing I'll always say is, fall in love but just use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
So my own...

I don't believe in love..

As in two people "falling in love"

I always doubt guys when use those three words:
"I love you"

I've even been told I have a psychological problem because of that Lol

Yeah, so that's it... I don't know if that's a fear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

[b]This is something I don't like about cramps o,what workedfor you might not work for me.

I should be given the award of the worst menstrual pain ever,lol,right from day one till this day babe I'm still feeling cramps,that's like 8 years give or take.

I even created a thread last year
https://www.nairaland.com/2677435/how-else-manage-period-cramps
I tried almost everything I could,once that month ends the next month will be something else.

I have been injected 12 times in a day cox of menstrual pain at a time feldin and co stopped working o,unless I collect injections,I do period,4-5 days and spend the first 3 days indoors without food or water Coz nothing will stay down,I will always vomit it. lol.
so I accepted my fate Coz the doctor said nothing is wrong with me,that its just a phase I will outgrow.

But I will try something new this coming one,I will avoid anything sweet(sugar,drinks,food,chocolate,name it).
https://www.liverdoctor.com/what-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid-for-menstrual-cramps/
And watch the wonders of the Lord grin[/b]

wow shocked shocked shocked shocked did I just read this? shocked shocked wait lemme digest it first shocked
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
ahhh thank your stars oooo.. I started having pimples ryt from pry skul.. And till now pimples Neva leave me oooo.. If ders anything I Eva wish for is to have a clear smooth skin.. Me sef wunt let it rest.. If am not robbing something on it.. Am scrubbing or applying etc etc
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

I never had pimples.

They just started coming all of a sudden.

I don't know what is wrong again cry
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank God i cant relate with all these fears peeps are talking about.
The only fear i THINK i have is the fear of not making it.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank God i cant relate with all these fears peeps are talking about.
The only fear i THINK i have is the fear of not making it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:
So my own...

"I love you"

Lol I believe time would change all of that.
At one point in your life, you will.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Laveda:

Lol I believe time would change all of that. At one point in your life, you will.
Yeeeaaahhh time
I guess that's what I need
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Twaci(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

How did I ever skip you and your intelligence sef. smiley

So one boy was mixing sugar and honey in the name of words for me,sounded too real to be true,even agreed to be my side boo grin
If it was you,will you indulge him?
Is it not side boo again? cheesy

Agree for am make we chop money cheesy
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by fairlyusedpant: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
MzLarem:
me too except when i'm on.
ON the phone
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
ON the phone
Yeah smiley
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Mskrisx(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
My only fear in life is being a poor girl... I just wan be rich... I dunno why I have attached a lot of relevance to this particular feeling.

Dear lord, please help your girl. She Loves the good things of life.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by masseratti: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
ahhh thank your stars oooo.. I started having pimples ryt from pry skul.. And till now pimples Neva leave me oooo.. If ders anything I Eva wish for is to have a clear smooth skin.. Me sef wunt let it rest.. If am not robbing something on it.. Am scrubbing or applying etc etc
you should just let it be and stop applying, scrubbing etc, its a hormone thing, in the next couple of years it will go off, you won't remember having it. Just leave it.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:
So my own...

"I love you"

"I LOVE YOU"
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by Girl360(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
"I LOVE YOU"
I love you moregrin
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:
when period come u go see am.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
masseratti:
you should just let it be and stop applying, scrubbing etc, its a hormone thing, in the next couple of years it will go off, you won't remember having it. Just leave it.
eh? Leave kwa? If I leave it eh u wie pity me. The stuffs I apply let them go. Bt if I just do without it for a week eh u will pity me. Biko I can't stop applying dem
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
misspicy:

Too much heartbreaks,so I locked up my feelings,I only love when I want to,and can stop it at any given time I wish gringrin
Keeps my boyfriend on his toes cheesy
maifriend stop been dramatic and luv ur boyfriend right joor.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by masseratti: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
eh? Leave kwa? If I leave it eh u wie pity me. The stuffs I apply let them go. Bt if I just do without it for a week eh u will pity me. Biko I can't stop applying dem
oh i tot u said whatever you use, u still have them.
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by IamNawty(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mskrisx:
My only fear in life is being a poor girl... I just wan be rich... I dunno why I have attached a lot of relevance to this particular feeling.

Dear lord, please help your girl. She Loves the good things of life.
my own fair is not to be able to takia of my parents.. Asin the thought drive me nuts . I love love love doing for them.. I rilli a wanna be successful , not bcus of me first, but because I want to takia of mum and dad and I don't want them to ever lack anything good at old age
Re: Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Girl360:

I love you moregrin
oh my sweetheart , the sugar in my tea, the sweat on my face,the shit in my yansh, the akamu in my preeq. Oh my obim,ololufe mi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.