Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2980 Views)

“if We'v Financial Issues, My Man Is Neva In D Mood, Denies Me Sëx"-cheating Wif / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / Females From This State Like Sêx Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by SlimChay: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Toys are only a means to cure arousal but never a substitute. Ask any rational thinking female, they'd tell you male to female sex is way more pleasurable than a rubber phallus; bad smells, sweat, heavy breathing, rising body temperatures, guttural sounds etc are part of the full package not only stimulation.
As a male can one compare jacking off to copulation? I highly doubt. If anyone says yes then they're either lying or are virgins.
Re: .. by Thomsyne(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2016
charix:
Toys are only a means to cure arousal but never a substitute. Ask any rational thinking female, they'd tell you male to female sex is way more pleasurable than a rubber phallus; bad smells, sweat, heavy breathing, rising body temperatures, guttural sounds etc are part of the full package not only stimulation.
As a male can one compare jacking off to copulation? I highly doubt. If anyone says yes then they're either lying or are virgins.

Well said... nothing more nothing less... A survey was taken sef to that effect see on this thread www.nairaland.com/204838/video-survey-sextoys
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thomsyne:

Well said... nothing more nothing less... A survey was taken sef to that effect see on this thread www.nairaland.com/204838/video-survey-sextoys
Was the clickbait really necessary? You could've just passed by without posting a comment.
Re: .. by SlimChay: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
charix:

Nobody doubts this,however this female-waist male mastürbator is a real deal no doubt. it saves them vaseline crew some hand job. And it looks so real one can for a whim forgët it isn't a female human squarting bûtt-nakëd but just a toy with the alluring affinity of an actual vagïna grin
Re: .. by lintoy: 3:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Men's Toys, Sex Shop, thanks for the information

Hello Peter, thanks for the website address. I just visited the Men's Toys, Sex Shop. You're right, all products on the website are reduced. On page Men's Toys, it is even up to 70%. I would be interested to know if prices remain so low forever.

greetings
Brad

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” / After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? / Reason Why Men Can't Stop Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.