Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To (6511 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Gladiator1: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
pvssy eater grin
My Oga, I'm learning from u na. U re a good tutor grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
Dey console yourself with that one, you hear!. cheesy
loooooooooooolz

guys with small kini don suffer for una hand grin

How are you today?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by DaBullIT(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dick and Dickson
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
loooooooooooolz

guys with small kini don suffer for una hand grin

How are you today?
Good. grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
My Oga, I'm learning from u na. U re a good tutor grin
not me biko

I'd learn work grin

this thread reminds me of a friend of mine, since I know this guy, him never follow us swim for pool grin grin

my guy'd avoid water cause of him tiny kini cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes dear, you?
you need help

what's up with you na?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Gladiator1: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
not me biko

I'd learn work grin

this thread reminds me of a friend mine, since I know this guy, him never follow us swim for pool grin grin

my guy'd avoid water cause of him tiny kini cheesy
And H2O dey shrink the thing more. Lol, I pity d guy. He shd bear his cross grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
And H2O dey shrink the thing more. Lol, I pity d guy. He shd bear his cross grin
exactly grin

5years boy kini better pass him own grin

and na me push am enter water, the nigga was like this grin

Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by AngelAhnie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
you need help

what's up with you na?
angry angry
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Gladiator1: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
exactly grin

5years boy kini better pass him own grin

and na me push am enter water, the nigga was like this grin
Lol... Introduce him to enlargement cream. U knw say na so u take enlarge ur own grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol... Introduce him to enlargement cream. U knw say na so u take enlarge ur own grin
Loooooooolz you no well grin

for real, that stuff they active?

I don't think so
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Gladiator1: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
Loooooooolz you no well grin

for real, that stuff they active?

I don't think so
I personally don't believe it bt I've read so many testimonies online bouh it. U could gv it a try n get bk to me grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by senibo1: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Gladiator1:
I personally don't believe it bt I've read so many testimonies online bouh it. U could gv it a try n get bk to me grin
give what a try? make my kini disappear ba? grin that oil isn't advisable for guys, I believe it has a side effect
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by Gladiator1: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
senibo1:
give what a try? make my kini disappear ba? grin that oil isn't advisable for guys, I believe it has a side effect
It should definitely have a side effect
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by FrankLampard: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benita27:
How did you know all these if you don't have a small one @op?.

I'm looking forward to dating your kind of girl from the pix.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Guy With Small Joystick Can Relate To by ItzBIM(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2016
If the dick to big dem go talk
If the dick to small dem go talk
If the dick to fat dem go talk
If the dick to little dem go talk
Just shurrop ur mouth and just suck one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon / You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.