Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56627 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Loisemm:
Onegai, pls don't meet her anywhere or take her to anywhere without company o. Times are dangerous. I would suggest u calm down and don't feel you have to exonorate yourself or prove you did nothing wrong by trying to check out her case. You did nothing wrong!

If you didn't spill out her story and all, someone else like Ifyalways or Amelian would have. In fact, I was waiting for them. It surprised me that you are also into detective work. I suggest u leave things now to others like Tehn and your colleagues here. Don't feel guilty and make mistakes trying to please others. If she is real and deserves help, people will respond. If not, it is well.

Lol.. Who Call my name oo?? cool

Hmmmmm, well from the op's story.. I couldn't read more than 3lines.. Cause it's annoying and also confusing, so I stopped on line 3..if you all want to assist her, no problem, maybe she truly need the money. That's all I can say. Cause it makes me angry when some ladies get pregnant for their bfs, then come online to seek for help.. At this time and age? And with the recession going on?..
Do unmarried ladies still go ahead and play the card of getting pregnant first?
Oh jeez!
Abeg I ain't gat no time.. Peeps pls help her if u are sure about her story.. No time#

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Here story is quite sad, but rather not new, there are a lot of people going through similar things, I will suggest even as we plan to help out, the help should go directly for what she needs at the moment, antenatal registration, also it will be nice if some as suggested could even meet her mum, and also hear her part of the whole thing as her own help continues, if the igando general Hospital registration is confirmed, we can raise the funds for the registration,while our appointed rep who stays close by to her, pays, no money should be handed to her or paid to any supposed bank account...even if we wanna help, it should be channeled to the need directly....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by pickabeau1: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2016
So what's happening now

I remember the case of the other pregnant lady
She had to come out of her shell

Is this lady really pregnant

Cc

MizMyColi
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

I have sent all the info I think is necessary to ifyalways.
She is not online at the moment. I can send to you via email if it is Okay by you.
Seen and replied your email.

Like Onegai pointed out, nothing in the convo with her thus far, just watery emotional sermon with no substance from her ends.

I'm expecting her email when she finally gets online and emails me with REAL answers.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2016
If she is here because she feels she will get money, she should rather forget it,we are all human and have feelings, but we are not to be taken for a ride because of emotional stories here and there...
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Disneylady:
That's too mean
WHEN I COLLECT MY OWN SHARE NEXT WEEK, NO BEG ME OH.. tongue

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

cry cry cry
Omase o
Ah!
Aye yi le gaan.

Even pregnant women who enjoy lots of pampering are seen as 'suffering' how much more the one that is beaten with stick and kicked at the slightest provocation. It is evil. Pure evil. No amount of anger should make anyone hit a pregnant mother.

May the spiritual family of the child you are carrying comfort you and bring you succor.

I wish you well my Sister. This write up has brought tears to my eyes this morning.

It is well.

cc: Jaybee3 Pickabeau1 and TeHN, please come to her aid. Please.

Sis I'm so sad... if this is legit and confirmed I would like to help. Today is international Women/girls day. Please let's try and help. I feel physically ill after reading this. cry

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Sis I'm so sad... if this is legit and confirmed I would like to help. Today is international Women/girls day. Please let's try and help. I feel physically ill after reading this. cry

Pls eppppp me
I just lost $45
cry cry cry
I am for real

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by chidekings(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2016
When will u guys be tired of this....

."I don't have an account,let me beg someone to give he his account"

Akuko na egwu.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by DrayZee: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2016
tiswell:
Sadly,you have not made any sensible contribution on this thread so farsad

She's saying that you guys shouldn't expose yourselves to unnecessary danger in the process of confirming the story.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by divinelove(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
I'm left with no one here, I'm pregnant and very sick and doesn't have any support here, the man dat gave me pregnant is vry wicked, I ve a toddler with me, I came from South Africa with my new born baby because the father is irresponsible and abusive, since I came to Nigeria, my mum pushed me into many trouble, fight me in d house, disgrace me publicly, refusing to give me and d baby food money, I wanted to work dat time, bt there is no way one can employ me with a baby and d nanny I want to keep my baby with close early and my mum is not ready to help, dis actions of her pushed me outside, I saw a man dat said he will marry me and take care of my problems, as I explained everything to him,he started taking care of my needs and my baby, giving me food money, put me in a training place, things went all good.dis man is a single father of two, he loses his wife to death, he married 4wives after, they all ran away with their babies, and me believing in God changing a man as I see him with good characters, then ive him into my life, then I discovered I'm pregnant for him, immediately he know dat I'm pregnant ,he changed, he started shouting at me in d house, belittling everything I do, treating me vry wickedly, threatening to beat me with belt, he ve sent me to my mum house uncountable times since I got pregnant for him, my mum realized I'm pregnant, I told my mum what I'm encountering with dat guy, dat i dnt want him again in my life, she said No, and started pushing me outside, she beat me to a pulp yesterday using stick all over my body in my pregnant condition, and I'm terribly sick, mum promised to get a shop for me for d past 3years, bt I just think she is playing with my feelings, I want to ve a life of my own, if I go and marry dat man, it will be like I'm signing my death warrant, I can't do dis anymore, my mum ve take action, she said I can't stay with her anymore, yesterday, she didn't give me and my baby money for food, I took d money left with me in Dis entire world to feed me and my baby yesterday, today, I dnt know my fate, I'm pregnant and very sick, I'm thinking of killing myself, becos since I got pregnant I've been facing so much storms with my mum and dis guy, pls nairalanders, help me out before I kill myself, eshanu MI nitori olorun

Brand new moniker created to tell tragic story n beg is a scam alert on NL. If u have been an active nairalander for 1yr I would have believed u. undecided u might even be a man hustling d wrong way see wetin recession don cause. Ur moniker has no gender.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2016
Any update on her
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Setaje(f): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2016
thorpido:
Moji,if it's okay by you,I could meet you tomorrow morning at Igando.If your story is real- pregnant etc,I'll get you registered at the Gen hospital.We can take it up from there.
You will come with your passport or photocopy,evidence of having a baby(his birth certificate,pictures) and otrher relevant things.

So u dey stay ikotun
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Pls eppppp me
I just lost $45
cry cry cry
I am for real

Really? How's this funny? undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

cry cry cry
Omase o
Ah!
Aye yi le gaan.

Even pregnant women who enjoy lots of pampering are seen as 'suffering' how much more the one that is beaten with stick and kicked at the slightest provocation. It is evil. Pure evil. No amount of anger should make anyone hit a pregnant mother.

May the spiritual family of the child you are carrying comfort you and bring you succor.

I wish you well my Sister. This write up has brought tears to my eyes this morning.

It is well.

cc: Jaybee3 Pickabeau1 and TeHN, please come to her aid. Please.

I must say, I'm surprised. And maybe a little disappointed.
You fell too easily.

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
oh,tanx,how is dat possible, pls help me out with Dis one, I'm never a scam, u can verify, no problem

Thank u, it's frustration of my parents and little one dat want to make me do prostitution, bt thank God, I came out of it, my mum dnt give me and my baby no support dat time, dats why I opt for it, bt I quickly run out when I realized I've a baby I'm living for and I dnt want them to use me for ritual, pls dnt judge me, I've come up with 4th everything I know, I'm never a scammer

Funny how you're the first to mention the word "scammer" twice.

Joker.

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Pregnant, sick, toddler, starving, wicked men, wicked mother, everybody wicked, got pregnant again (to a mam with not one but four(4) failed marriages), more wickedness from previously loving man, suicide, suicide,

And then no bank account.

Hey, this lady that always addresses me without quoting me. I agree with you for once.

You guys (sic. Mizmycoli) should take a break from this emotional rollercoaster and calm down. Oga thorpido or whoever should verify her story. Personally i think its more than 50% lies. But i could be wrong.

Sounds like professional begging to me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Setaje:

So u dey stay ikotun
Not Ikotun but somewhere not far from that axis.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Funny?
No I don't find it funny
undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Sanchez01: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
okay so let's stop playing here
Not again... Just one genuinely wants to help, you find out they're all fraud.

No matter how much she tries to defend whatever, it's obvious she's a fraud. The other moniker reveals she's learned and understand syntax. This moniker is a total opposite. Perhaps to get more pity. I see no reason why anyone would want to defraud others just because they want to live the good life.

7 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2016
tiswell:
Sadly,you have not made any sensible contribution on this thread so farsad

Thanks wise one...your head sits well on your neck.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
I'm left with no one here, I'm pregnant and very sick and doesn't have any support here, the man dat gave me pregnant is vry wicked, I ve a toddler with me, I came from South Africa with my new born baby because the father is irresponsible and abusive, since I came to Nigeria, my mum pushed me into many trouble, fight me in d house, disgrace me publicly, refusing to give me and d baby food money, I wanted to work dat time, bt there is no way one can employ me with a baby and d nanny I want to keep my baby with close early and my mum is not ready to help, dis actions of her pushed me outside, I saw a man dat said he will marry me and take care of my problems, as I explained everything to him,he started taking care of my needs and my baby, giving me food money, put me in a training place, things went all good.dis man is a single father of two, he loses his wife to death, he married 4wives after, they all ran away with their babies, and me believing in God changing a man as I see him with good characters, then ive him into my life, then I discovered I'm pregnant for him, immediately he know dat I'm pregnant ,he changed, he started shouting at me in d house, belittling everything I do, treating me vry wickedly, threatening to beat me with belt, he ve sent me to my mum house uncountable times since I got pregnant for him, my mum realized I'm pregnant, I told my mum what I'm encountering with dat guy, dat i dnt want him again in my life, she said No, and started pushing me outside, she beat me to a pulp yesterday using stick all over my body in my pregnant condition, and I'm terribly sick, mum promised to get a shop for me for d past 3years, bt I just think she is playing with my feelings, I want to ve a life of my own, if I go and marry dat man, it will be like I'm signing my death warrant, I can't do dis anymore, my mum ve take action, she said I can't stay with her anymore, yesterday, she didn't give me and my baby money for food, I took d money left with me in Dis entire world to feed me and my baby yesterday, today, I dnt know my fate, I'm pregnant and very sick, I'm thinking of killing myself, becos since I got pregnant I've been facing so much storms with my mum and dis guy, pls nairalanders, help me out before I kill myself, eshanu MI nitori olorun

It's easy to see you deliberately wrote very badly, compared to your write ups in your alternate suzzy account.

Why??

Incidentally you appear to strongly attract "wicked" men.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Dyt:

Funny?
No I don't find it funny
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Baby girl! Howdy
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2016
5minsmadness:
Pregnant, sick, toddler, starving, wicked men, wicked mother, everybody wicked, got pregnant again (to a mam with not one but four(4) failed marriages), more wickedness from previously loving man, suicide, suicide,

And then no bank account.

Hey, this lady that always addresses me without quoting me. I agree with you for once.

You guys (sic. Mizmycoli) should take a break from this emotional rollercoaster and calm down. Oga thorpido or whoever should verify her story. Personally i think its more than 50% lies. But i could be wrong.
It could be a lie but it could also be true.
A lot of girls get themselves into bad shapes especially when it comes to pregnancies with the 'pregnator' nowhere to be found.I know because every week,there's a girl asking to have an abortion.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2016
pickabeau1:
So what's happening now

I remember the case of the other pregnant lady
She had to come out of her shell

Is this lady really pregnant

Cc

MizMyColi

Good morning Pick,

I spoke with her offline o.
My intuition tells me she needs money. But there are still records that need to be put straight.

I don't mind being a mugu but I also don't allow my intelligence to be deliberately played on.

Mothers here who are into more humanitarian services than I might ever be on NL have raised valid questions. I do not fault their weariness and caution. The onus is on her to provide proof they have asked for.

However, I would that if she provides a bank account, let us just contribute something, at least to eat and transport.

If further investigations show she wasn't real after all...
Well, God bless her.

You know sometimes we just help people, not because we are so sure of their story, but because we feel a need to...false or not....because they need it, the money I mean....for whatever purpose and intent.

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

There's nothing funny about her post.

She asked you in tears to help her out with $45. What's funny about that??

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Sanchez01: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
thank u for seeing all these o, I put everything in d hands of God, if I die, dats how God want it to be, life is nt to be stressed bt ive suffered in life, may God bless u
I'm naturally soft but this won't work. It's not like you've taken poison and you needed an ambulance to come pick you up. You won't die just yet. Let people find out the truth. They deserve it.

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by 5minsmadness: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's easy to see you deliberately wrote very badly, compared to your write ups in your alternate suzzy account.

Why??

Incidentally you appear to strongly attract "wicked" men.
Look at where she was asked for her international passport, her english is neat and impeccable. Then suddenly she's back to av, ai, I is, again.

Abeg e.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by EfemenaXY: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
5minsmadness:

Look at where she was asked for her international passport, her english is neat and impeccable. Then suddenly she's back to av, ai, I is, again.

Abeg e.

@op is not female.

@op is male

A fraudulent scamming teen who has constructed a poorly thought out sob story.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Baby girl! Howdy

How's my bro from NL?
wink wink
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dyt(f): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
EfemenaXY:

There's nothing funny about her post.

She asked you in tears to help her out with $45. What's funny about that??

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

You know sometimes we just help people, not because we are so sure of their story, but because we feel a need to...false or not....because they need it, the money I mean....for whatever purpose and intent.

Good for you.

When I want to "just" help without questioning intent and purpose, I look at my immediate environment ;that hardworking but poor family struggling to survive, disabled beggars etc.

Giving to lazy people who come online to churn out long tales in the comfort of their bedroom and free data is not help but enabling and rewarding laziness and lying. We need to be clear about that.

At the end of the day, it's YOUR money and you give as you are led.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.