Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11253 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by chibuzorAbia: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

I will prefer to vote for my greatest enemy than vote for a Yoruba man again except if something strange happen. I'd tell my children and grand children to becareful of Yorubas

And I hope and pray the Yorubas will kick out our people from their land. Close all their shops and businesses to knock sense into our heads. It is time for the Igboman to come home and develop his land. We need develop our land too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

And I hope and pray the Yorubas will kick out our people from their land. Close all their shops and businesses to knock sense into our heads. It is time for the Igboman to come home and develop his land. We need develop our land too.

Fashola started let him finish what he started... But there no way Igbos are going to plunge their votes for you guys.

I am sorry, that is how u guys have reconstucted our minds

12 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Sweetle(f): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Did you make any sense really?
What was the vote count in 2015?
You think you really are fighting any cause? If the Yoruba's now turn against Hausa/Fulani now and all of you, instead of joining to break their yoke off, decides to rather spite the Yoruba's and queue behind Hausa/Fulani, it would inadvertently show that you never had any agenda but to hate. To be perpetually anti-Yoruba. And the Yoruba's would have been far nobler as they have an agenda- which us Resources Control.
All of you have hated dearly on PMB and its time that Yoruba's are getting to understand your lamentations. Will it not be wise to team up and bury the ghosts of the Northerners?
But, we can choose to be foolish once again. People like you would rather spite the Yoruba's than break from your enemies. Its better to destroy the Hausa/Fulani hegemony once and for all together and come and spite the Yoruba's later, than use this opportunity as a vendetta.
But, if it becomes an opportunity to spite the Yoruba's to you all, know this for sure- the story would change and the Yoruba's would not sacrifice any of her youths to the target practice of solo kunu-sipping aboki's. Rather, like a Sphinx, we'd always by patience win our war.

The bold part is exactly why the Super South wanted GEJ to continue. If for nothing, to prove to the hausa/fulani that they don't own this country and cannot stampede us into handing over power to them.

They threatened us that if they didn't get power Nigeria would cease to exist and we should have looked them in the eyeball and call their bluff but we received their javeline from the yoruba flank.

What a pity. embarassed embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm sorry OP nothing like a united South. Rather a united Nigeria.

The South can never be united if Nigeria is not united. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:

The bold part is exactly why the Super South wanted GEJ to continue. If for nothing, to prove to the hausa/fulani that they don't own this country and cannot stampede us into handing over power to them.

They threatened us that if they didn't get power Nigeria would cease to exist and we should have looked them in the eyeball and call their bluff but we received their javelling from the yoruba flank.

If we intend to have a prosperous country then base instincts like that don't deserve a place in Nigeria.

We made that mistake when we voted Jonathan in the first time in 2011, because we wanted to show the Hausa/Fulanis that they didn't own Nigeria. Well, we only succeeded in dragging our beloved country back.

One thing you can be assured of is that the Yoruba people will always vote for progress whoever embodies that.

The rest of you in the south can vote for corruption all in the name of showing Hausa/Fulani their place.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

I am not Igbo bro

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by mazifrankmore: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Did you make any sense really?
What was the vote count in 2015?
You think you really are fighting any cause? If the Yoruba's now turn against Hausa/Fulani now and all of you, instead of joining to break their yoke off, decides to rather spite the Yoruba's and queue behind Hausa/Fulani, it would inadvertently show that you never had any agenda but to hate. To be perpetually anti-Yoruba. And the Yoruba's would have been far nobler as they have an agenda- which us Resources Control.
All of you have hated dearly on PMB and its time that Yoruba's are getting to understand your lamentations. Will it not be wise to team up and bury the ghosts of the Northerners?
But, we can choose to be foolish once again. People like you would rather spite the Yoruba's than break from your enemies. Its better to destroy the Hausa/Fulani hegemony once and for all together and come and spite the Yoruba's later, than use this opportunity as a vendetta.
But, if it becomes an opportunity to spite the Yoruba's to you all, know this for sure- the story would change and the Yoruba's would not sacrifice any of her youths to the target practice of solo kunu-sipping aboki's. Rather, like a Sphinx, we'd always by patience win our war.
shut it boy.

I never hated yerubas till 2015 election when the showed how wicked but gullible they were.
Never in you wildest imagination think the igbo will bow to gambaris and form any shit alliance with them,cause we know the are the people holding us down.But,as for yerbas,we are simply saying that they should carry their cross alone.
Can I make it more simpler to you?

Back bitters looking for shameless alliance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
mazifrankmore:
F**k any alliance with ofe oil people.

The should enjoy their slavery with north.

The only slaves we have in this country are your people.

They continually beg to be released from captivity.

The Yorubas are free because freedom is their middle name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by mazifrankmore: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

no son,the difference is that the yerubas are comfortable with their slavery in the hand of gambaris,while igbo are not shy nor afraid to confront the gambaris to demand their freedom.
Hope you got the drill?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
mazifrankmore:
You said you voted GEJ out, out of incompetence and corruption but not hate?

Hahahahahaahahahahaha

This Afonjas and their monopoly of foolishness sha
Jonathan offered you guys speakership position but your criminal Tinubu hindered it but preferred an hausa-fulani tambuwal.

He did lagos-ibadan road which your own son (obasanjo) failed to do in 8years

He appointed yerubas in government even more than buhari who you guys took as messiah.

He allow yerubas to colonize his media arm of government out of trust he had for you ingrates

But,out of hate and blind follow-ship of Tinubu and his lies you guys sold your sole to gambaris for a plate of amala which you are not even seeing again.

You guys should carry your cross alone cause nobody send your Tinubu and his persecution.

Ndi suffercated forming smart.

Pardon me but your level of reasoning is quite baffling for someone who can access the internet.

"He did Lagos-Ibadan road". Really? I think you should get out of your village more. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is still under construction as we speak.

You guys really deserve to be in a country all by yourselves walahi!

"He 'allow' yeruba to colonize the media arm of his government"

I guess that's an unparalleled feat in modern day democracy. He should be worshipped by the Yorubas for that. Very smart. Clap for yourself.

Nigeria deserves the kind of leadership it gets if these are the kind of people living in it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

yorubas are eternal slaves to the fulani - Olu Falae

The fulanis are first class citizens - Wole Yoyinka.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
gidgiddy:
No unity with Yorubas! They are the weakest link in the South! It is through them that the Sokoto caliphate of the North will always penetrate the South. Yorubas cannot be trusted and history already tells us that they will always run into the warm embrace of their Northern overlords whenever push comes to shove

You are assuming that the Yorubas want anything to do with you because of a stupid write up on the internet.

They are the weakest link yet the most educated, the most accommodating and the most vibrant.

You don't trust the Yorubas but you live in their midst peacefully, work and raise a family in their domain without any hassles.

Read your post again and tell us if you've made any kind of sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by globe16: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is nothing like south again.... never will there be.. Let us celebrate our independence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Op, never in your life put God bless SW/SS and SE in the same sentence. Una never chin chon...

God bless SE/SS. God bless Chief Ayo Fayose.

Fvck the other South

E pain am. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Sweetle(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

If we intend to have a prosperous country then base instincts like that don't deserve a place in Nigeria.

We made that mistake when we voted Jonathan in the first time in 2011, because we wanted to show the Hausa/Fulanis that they didn't own Nigeria. Well, we only succeeded in dragging our beloved country back.

One thing you can be assured of is that the Yoruba people will always vote for progress whoever embodies that.

The rest of you in the south can vote for corruption all in the name of showing Hausa/Fulani their place.

You did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 because you wanted to prove any point to the hausa/fulani because as at that time they were not threatening us with fire and brimstone. Jonathan had huge support back then because it was the first time we had such opportunity to put a minority person there.

2015 was the appropriate time to have put the hausa/fulani in their place but their javeline hit us from your flanks.

Too bad!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
izombie:
Op there is no way we igbos will put ourselves in a position where the afonjaas will betray us again. Because when it comes down to choosing sides the afonjaras will tow the route of north. Thanks but no thanks. Ask yourself op and ask other afonjakpatis if they'll vote igbo man for president with an afonjababa VP?

The only person who betrayed you was your own soon Ojukwu who on sighting federal forces ran away from the country leaving you guys to your fate. I guess your parents didn't tell you that part of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Op is nothing but a fool. You just created a thread to ridicule the Yoruba. Next, when you go about seeking a non existent southern unity, please, speak for yaself. We don't have anything in common with the flattinos. Come 2019, we will vote according to our conscience which is typical of the average Yoruba voter. shove your useless southern unity up your pathetic arse and that's of your fellow iPod yoots you gave avenue to romance their ego.
Deluded iPod yoot, no one is asking for any alliance wit the children of hate. we have nothing in common with you, so quit thinking anyone is courting you. Your alliance is inconsequential. We'll solve our problem and challenges by ourselves and in own way. Shove you alliance to upper iweka

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
bilulu:
so we should unite all cuz Tinubu has been cut to size..... wen we cried for unity dey said we re corrupt but now we aren't corrupt. until d entire southwest especially Tinubu apologize to GEJ there is no unity

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apologize kor, apologize ni. grin grin grin
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

[s]The Op is nothing but a fool. You just created a thread to ridicule the Yoruba. Next, when you go about seeking a non existent southern unity, please, speak for yaself. We don't have anything in common with the flattinos. Come 2019, we will vote according to our conscience which is typical of the average Yoruba voter. shove your useless southern unity up your pathetic arse and that's of your fellow iPod yoots you gave avenue to romance their ego.
Deluded iPod yoot, no one is asking for any alliance wit the children of hate. we have nothing in common with you, so quit thinking anyone is courting you. Your alliance is inconsequential. We'll solve our problem and challenges by ourselves and in own way. Shove you alliance to upper iweka[/s]

neither do we want anything to do with useless conheads who go about screaming 'owomida' harassing innocent Nigeria 247 and ritualists from soka.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Upon all our NOISE!! We are still trooping to SW daily. My brothers and sisters from the East please think home. Our ancestral land needs development and civility. Think home and put Onye Ofe to shame.

Chukwu Okeke Abiama will guide us! Ise!

I'm glad you know you're just making noise. We all know that you guys will never go back home.

Yoruba land is sweet.

As for putting us to shame, cheesy not happening. Not in this millennium nor in the next either. You know why? The Yorubas don't care what you do. If all of you up and leave tomorrow life for the average Yoruba person continues.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
honeychild:

Oga abeg who send you message?

My sister epp me ask am o. See me fending off jubilant ajokutamamomis.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Olabestonic001(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:

They threatened us that if they didn't get power Nigeria would cease to exist and we should have looked them in the eyeball and call their bluff but we received their javelling from the yoruba flank.

No, I disagree on that!
GEJ never did anything on Resources Control. He was busy playing politics.
Why did he had to share billions in the SW if he really had any Southern Agenda? Why didn't he used some executive powers in terms of Resources Control?
As for your wild imagination of Super-South, I will not like to join you in "shadow travelling" that has no fruit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

I am not Igbo and you guys will lose more. I know a lots of Yorubas working in Oil companies here. Think my friend think, if a bomb hit Wale Tinubu's Oil and Gas assets you know millions of dollars he will lose. And there are a lots of them which i won't mention their names. We will leave those of northerners and IOCs and face yorubas. Think again my friend...think...

Btw, I know u are yoruba claiming Igbo

You that you are talking, can you kill ordinary chicken? Face Yoruba my ass.

I'm sure you've never seen a pistol before in your life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xflint:

I dont even need their apologies cos I have long ago forgiven them but they should fight their battle. They should clear their path.

I will personally campaign against any presented Yoruba candidate with my cash, my might, my talent etc... Not because of hate because that is how they have made bed.

grin grin grin grin grin

Oga seun. Thank you for giving us this forum which has enabled us all to feel self important.

Hehehe. You've forgiven them? Ehya. Why now? I wonder who else is aware of your existence outside your family and church members.

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
AgentOrange:

neither do we want anything to do with useless conheads who go about screaming 'owomida' harassing innocent Nigeria 247 and ritualists from soka.

I created this thread to make peace between Igbo's and yoruba's but u people have derailed it with insults while the mallams will read and laugh sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
devilson:
Am yoruba but if ss Nd se doesn't want southern alliance I won't blame them.I remember when I told some fellow yoruba that the north would Bleep US up if they win the 2015 election nd they would try to clamp us down they called me ipob yoot.
I pray the ss nd se support a northern candidate come 2019 maybe then we would learn our lesson nd we can't talk bout southern alliance in 2023

You are Yoruba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah. And I'm Mike Tyson cheesy
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I created this thread to make peace between Igbo's and yoruba's but u people have derailed it with insults while the mallams will read and laugh sad

The yorubas started it.

I am just here to take on any of them that dare to insult the great Igbo nation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
PapaBrowne:
The SuperSouth (SE + SS) has no interest in any political alliance with the SW or any other area.

We don't care who is the president. Over the next decade, we simply would just focus our energies on very strategic economic development plans. We would start by stimulating cross collaboration between SuperSouthners in diaspora and those in Nigeria. We would use our massive diaspora population to stimulate skill transfer as well as use them as networks to create access to markets in their adopted domains.

We care little or nothing for who would rule Nigeria in 2019 so we have no interest in any political alliance.

I'm sorry, are you their spokesman or just a lucky internet user?
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by meccuno: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:

exactly my thoughts.......

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xflint:
But truely oooo. This Yoruba people no get shame ooo.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am sorry for the above comment buth that is how i just see it.

Unfortunately you are half educated otherwise you won't regard an article written by a faceless person on a faceless forum as representative of more than 50 million people.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by meccuno: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

it is this holier than thou attitude that irks people from the eastern region. Which president isn't corrupt right from independence? You voted for progress and what we got was recession without a clear cut policy or agenda on how to take us out. My friend you voted out of sentiment. Since when has the SW been patriotic?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately you are half educated otherwise you won't regard an article written by a faceless person on a faceless forum as representative of more than 50 million people.

Guy u are too troublesome. This thread is meant to find political Alliance and break free from Northern hegemony not to chest beat and insult each other. Embrace peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC / Which Tribe Does Lokoja Belongs To?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.