Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11258 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
juman:
This is not a thread for we the northerners. grin

Laugh out loud for today. Tomorrow it me be our turn cos evry dog has it own day
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See the way you're ridiculously bashing yoruba elders just to please igbos. This is wrong bro

I have once told u bros... U have a secret agenda
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Xflint:

I have once told u bros... U have a secret agenda

My agenda is to unite the south. But u guys have frustrated my efforts with unnecessary hate
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See the way you're ridiculously bashing yoruba elders just to please igbos. This is wrong bro

Go and find out the meaning of omoluabi from your parents dear. When you are an omoluabi no one can take it from you.

Here's a huge difference between Yorubas and Igbos: Yorubas will say "ohun tio daa o daa, ko loruko meji" what is bad is bad. Quit dancing around it and stop calling a spade a farm implement.

These people you call Yoruba elder elder have all sold out our race for pecuniary and selfish gain.

After the Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the Yorubas haven't been fortunate to have another leader like him.

Tinubu and Obasanjo both have wealth that I'm very sure can't be accounted for.

We don't, have never, and will never term evil good in Yorubaland. Oseewo.

I don't care whose ox is gored. Mase loogun mamo. If you don't steal your reputation will be intact.

I'm not writing this to please anybody talk less the Igbos. This is my opinion. You hold a contrary world view? Good luck to you.

I'm proud of the principles inculcated in every Yoruba child ti o ti ile ire jade. (Mind the yoruba)

Let's put our leaders under the spotlight. Then they will sit up. They aren't there so that we can worship or glorify them. I'm sure we all worship one God or the other. We don't need another set of tin gods to worship thank you.

If other ethnic groups want to worship money, we on the other hand should remember our own values as a people.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Xflint:

I hvent seen u comment so much about Obasanjo like u do on GEJ.

Anyways, thanks for your sermon... At least I have learnt something from you today.

I love you. Your mentality I mean.

Thank you. Have a great day ahead.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

My agenda is to unite the south. But u guys have frustrated my efforts with unnecessary hate

Oh I am very sorry... Forgive me. But you move so early... Yes, you did move so early. Because, right now you dont know Tinubu's plans do you?

You cant answer for him. Tinubu may decide to keep moving with the Northerners.

So, you thread was too early. You would have at least waited till 2018 by that time Tinubu must have decided on his next move.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by blesseth2016: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:
No unity with Yorubas! They are the weakest link in the South! It is through them that the Sokoto caliphate of the North will always penetrate the South. Yorubas cannot be trusted and history already tells us that they will always run into the warm embrace of their Northern overlords whenever push comes to shove

it is a truth, but if its a truth then who can be trusted. if brothers openly kill or criticise fellow brother then who truly can be trusted. I know that a true brother or friend will protect outside and caution inside the house. if you can't accept your brother or friend the way he is; divided and rule polices/agenda will always....
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ArodewilliamsT: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s]

Igbo's may never produce president because no northerner will vote for igbo candidate due to your seccession stance. No one will allow a seccessionist tribe reach the corridor of power. The SW stand the chance of been president than igbo. GEJ benefited from yaradua's death to become president which u all can't get over his electioon loss. If buhari dies in power, Osinbajo will be sworn in and life goes on. I don't know why u people like to habour resentment. We created this thread to unite the south against northern oppression, but you guys keep irritating everyone with your bile filled opinions angry[/s]

And who will vote for a yoruba president? Powerhungry Hausa/fulani that have seen the potiential of ruling forever? or Igbo that you taunt and hate?

Even a bearded goat in Zamfara knows that he can defeat a yoruba candidate at polls. Where will the yorubaman get the votes from when a fulani man is on the ticket? From cameroon?

Listen up dreamer, yorubas have never made themselves president, the only president OBJ from your tribe was chosen and foisted on you. You prefered Falae but the rest of country choose OBJ against your wish like slaves.
Let us see how a yoruba man will ever defeat a camel from the power-hungry north after you agreed that Kano is 10 times larger than Lagos because you wanted a southerner who is not yoruba out of Aso rock at all cost in 2015.
The north will now RULE YOU forever as you have prayed.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You have no right to speak ill of the great Awolowo. He ended the civil war and gave every igbo who can prove they have a bank account £20. What else do u want? Btw, he never committed suicide. He died a natural death
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You have no right to speak ill of the great Awolowo. He ended the civil war and gave every igbo who can prove they have a bank account £20. What else do u want? Btw, he never committed suicide. He died a natural death

He didn't end the civil war. He's best remembered for using hunger as a war instrument, which is against the rules of engagement.
Need I correct you, Nigerian government gave £20 to any Igbo that had money in any Nigerian bank, instead of the actual amount in there accounts.
As whether he committed suicide, disclaim this article, it was written by your own, and he's asked for anybody to challenge him.

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/150646-s-l-akintola-obafemi-awolowo-femi-fani-kayode.html

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2015/05/historical-pix-obafemi-awolowo-lying-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by honeychild(f): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

U are a rude woman

So? Only men have the right to be rude? Or you think because you have something dangling between your legs you automatically command the respect of every woman? You only command the respect of the woman you paid bride price on. That's if you are old enough to have paid bride price on anyone.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by MORNDEW(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Who mentioned me in this charade and foolishness? Southern unity kor Northern division ni. As make we gather dey discuss Biafra or Avengers abi? Mtcheeew.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
MORNDEW:
Who mentioned me in this charade and foolishness?
Southern unity kor Northern division ni.
As make we gather dey discuss Biafra or Avengers abi? Mtcheeew.

Swallow ur pride young man. We are not your mates here angry
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by obaloppelujo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Do we needs to argue over this ? To me its a simple logic , vote out the hausa man you dont want and vote in another hausa man you prefers , am sure both APC and PDP presidential candidate will be an hausa man while any other tribe will deputize him , the party who present a non hausa man will only win in his region , only the votes in almost the northern state is key to presidential election. The are the largest ethnic groups and that has been a weapon for them , why do you think every presidential candidate remain loyal to the northerners , infact all of them remain loyal and will prefer an hausa man to deputize him to canvass voters in nothern region , i remember buhari won 12 northern states in the 2011 election without any from the yoruba , igbo and niger delta region. This implies that : If Buhari have won just 5 states from the all other regions he would have won election long ago. No political party can do without an huasa support .Mark my words.
Pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by obaloppelujo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Social media elections dont count , the ranting is ephemeral and the venting is worthless . Do we need to argue over this ? To me its a simple logic , vote out the hausa man you dont want and vote in another hausa man you prefers , am sure both APC and PDP presidential candidate will be an hausa man while any other tribe will deputize him , the party who present a non hausa man will only win in his region , only the votes in almost the northern state is key to presidential election. The are the largest ethnic groups and that has been a weapon for them , why do you think every presidential candidate remain loyal to the northerners , infact all of them remain loyal and will prefer an hausa man to deputize him to canvass voters in nothern region , i remember buhari won 12 northern states in the 2011 election without any from the yoruba , igbo and niger delta region. This implies that : If Buhari have won just 5 states from the all other regions he would have won election long ago. No political party can do without an huasa support .Mark my words.
Pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by obaloppelujo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Social media elections dont count , the ranting is ephemeral and the venting is worthless . Do we need to argue over this ? To me its a simple logic , vote out the hausa man you dont want and vote in another hausa man you prefers , am sure both APC and PDP presidential candidate will be an hausa man while any other tribe will deputize him , the party who present a non hausa man will only win in his region , only the votes in almost the northern state is key to presidential election. The are the largest ethnic groups and that has been a weapon for them , why do you think every presidential candidate remain loyal to the northerners , infact all of them remain loyal and would prefer an hausa man to deputize him to canvass voters from the nothern region , i remember buhari won 12 northern states in the 2011 presidential election without any from the yoruba , igbo and niger delta region. This implies that : If Buhari had won just 5 states from the all other regions he would have won election long ago. No political party can do without an hausa support .Mark my words and qoute me anywhere.
Pure and simple.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by obaloppelujo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Social media elections dont count , the ranting is ephemeral and the venting is worthless . Do we need to argue over this ? To me its a simple logic , vote out the hausa man you dont want and vote in another hausa man you prefers , am sure both APC and PDP presidential candidate will be an hausa man while any other tribe will deputize him , the party who present a non hausa man will only win in its region , only the votes in almost the northern state is key to presidential election. The are the largest ethnic groups and that has been a weapon for them , why do you think every presidential candidate remain loyal to the northerners , infact all of them remain loyal and would prefer an hausa man to deputize him to canvass voters from the nothern region , i remember buhari won 12 northern states in the 2011 presidential election without any from the yoruba , igbo and niger delta region. This implies that : If Buhari had won just 5 states from the all other regions he would have won election long ago. No political party can do without an hausa support .Mark my words and qoute me anywhere.
Pure and simple.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cc 90xtr99r i hope u can see I'm doing a great job here. The number of Igbo's that are willing to align with the SW is rising. Better join the band wagon and forget biafra for now till we defeat the northern caliphate in 2019. Then we will talk about biafra and free Nnamdi kanu from prison
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by QuotaSystem: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Cc 90xtr99r i hope u can see I'm doing a great job here. The number of Igbo's that are willing to align with the SW is rising. Better join the band wagon and forget biafra for now till we defeat the northern caliphate in 2019. Then we will talk about biafra and free Nnamdi kanu from prison

Damn Ibos have suffered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by borntosuccess(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
yes is high time thread like dis,come to light, let us unite together and push out this scam called APC change ,is high time wey liberate our self from dis tyranny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by borntosuccess(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
hehehe oga mi ur head dey dere jare

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by MORNDEW(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Swallow ur pride young man. We are not your mates here angry
Which pride which mate?
Why would anyone mention me in a tribal issue? Do I look like am in that league?
Make una face front with una directionless life. See people wey want bring unity. Lol.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Damn Ibos have suffered.

U northerners can no longer divide and rule the south as from 2019. We are forming a massive alliance to remove buhari in 2019
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

if u use biafra to campaign u wil loose it
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Xflint:

if u use biafra to campaign u wil loose it

Only the SW can give you biafra if u support a yoruba president in 2019. The northerners want to keep the status quo. If u want Biafra, align with the SW in 2019 so we can grant you a referendum if we take presidency in 2019
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by QuotaSystem: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

U northerners can no longer divide and rule the south as from 2019. We are forming a massive alliance to remove buhari in 2019

I hear you loud and clear bro.

Good luck wink.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Only the SW can give you biafra if u support a yoruba president in 2019. The northerners want to keep the status quo. If u want Biafra, align with the SW in 2019 so we can grant you a referendum if we take presidency in 2019

Hahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahah.

U can only decieve a woman not me.

See, power intoxicates. Power intoxicates...

Fight ur masters alone byeeeeee
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by BMedia: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Igbos need to learn how to play politics and shun hatred and empty pride/arrogance.

Build political alliances with the SW and other regions in order to thrive in this country. You cannot get Biafra, you don't have a military that can get you Biafra, nobody is giving you a referendum because you simply want it and you lack the power to force it, the bottom line is your future is in Nigeria.

Without the SW cooperation, Igbos will never produce a President or be able to elect one that will protect their interests, ESPECIALLY if they continue to deliberately ensure their interests are always opposite to that of the SW.

Grandstanding will get you nowhere and you need us more than ever no matter how many times you shout afonja . This is the bitter truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by naijalander: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
wow

AirFireEarthH20:

I will prefer to vote for my greatest enemy than vote for a Yoruba man again except if something strange happen. I'd tell my children and grand children to becareful of Yorubas
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
BMedia:
Igbos need to learn how to play politics and shun hatred and empty pride/arrogance.

Build political alliances with the SW and other regions in order to thrive in this country. You cannot get Biafra, you don't have a military that can get you Biafra, nobody is giving you a referendum because you simply want it and you lack the power to force it, the bottom line is your future is in Nigeria.

Without the SW cooperation, Igbos will never produce a President or be able to elect one that will protect their interests, ESPECIALLY if they continue to deliberately ensure their interests are always opposite to that of the SW.

Grandstanding will get you nowhere and you need us more than ever no matter how many times you shout afonja . This is the bitter truth.

Okay. U spoke ur mind. U dat knows how to play politics how many presidents have u produced?

When the ss/se need the sw u called them corrupt beings. Now u feel u need their vote and u quickly remember them. Nobody hates sw but we ar saying no, just like u said no in 2015...

You guys have left a heavy scar in the minds of SE especially, both online and offline. When they talk about sw is nt that they hate u but because wat u guys have done to them.

When they need u, u run when u need them u pretend to be a friend, advising them unnecessarily. Even the bible warned against that kind of human beings.

Biafra is not ur problem, it is ours to solve.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity May Hit Lagos, Other South-west States Today - Daily Independent / What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! / Ex-Speaker N‎a’Abba Set To Join APC- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.