Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11260 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

M0ron, what are you waiting? Go out there and display your bravery rather than using your leprosy infested fingers to type trash. Internet warrior.

No comment... Next...

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
[b] yorubas...I still wonder the kind of creatures these people really are. You voted Buhari thinking he was gonna take position held by Igbos and dash it to you. You felt since there were fewer educated Abokiiis, your bread don butter, but the bumbling dullard was ready to appoint a goat from funtua and sokoto in your stead.

You knew Buhari hated the East, and majorly supported him because of that. Now you are burnt, yorubas are more divided than ever. Your muslims are ready die for fulani, your christians are simply mopping in confusion. You are now running helter skelter to do attache by force, on the SESS region. A people you've fought so hard to divide by even claiming to be fake 'We SS'who hated Igbos and love Buhari and the gambari oil thieves.

yorubas, you will have to stick with the north forever and lick your wound. No SESS will ever vote a yoruba president just like you've sworn never to be LED by an Igbo or SS president, you will now be RULED by the northern feudalists forever. You can't run away from the political decimation that awaits you. The SESS will ensure that. Stay where you are. Don't run yet![/b]

grin grin

Cry more kid. No regret, voting out your clueless hero. Create more Yoruba monikers and thread proposing an alliance with the inconsequential SE to romance your already battered ego.
Even all the Yoruba elders that have spoken in support of Tinubu, I have not seen any one of them calling on your light feathers to help them out.

5 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by azerbaijanbase: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Did you make any sense really?
What was the vote count in 2015?
You think you really are fighting any cause? If the Yoruba's now turn against Hausa/Fulani now and all of you, instead of joining to break their yoke off, decides to rather spite the Yoruba's and queue behind Hausa/Fulani, it would inadvertently show that you never had any agenda but to hate. To be perpetually anti-Yoruba. And the Yoruba's would have been far nobler as they have an agenda- which us Resources Control.
All of you have hated dearly on PMB and its time that Yoruba's are getting to understand your lamentations. Will it not be wise to team up and bury the ghosts of the Northerners?
But, we can choose to be foolish once again. People like you would rather spite the Yoruba's than break from your enemies. Its better to destroy the Hausa/Fulani hegemony once and for all together and come and spite the Yoruba's later, than use this opportunity as a vendetta.
But, if it becomes an opportunity to spite the Yoruba's to you all, know this for sure- the story would change and the Yoruba's would not sacrifice any of her youths to the target practice of solo kunu-sipping aboki's. Rather, like a Sphinx, we'd always by patience win our war.
we want to permanently destroy the Hausa Fulani hegemony by having a separate country of ours but you idiot said we MUST live with them.

who is deceiving who?
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
AgentOrange:

Your cursed and hopless goat you call a father is a waste of space and fresh oxygen.

The vagabond should be fed to crocrodiles. Lolzzz grin grin grin

Signature: Fierce, brutal & dangerous!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Fierce and brutal only on the pages of Nairaland.
Online warrior, I hail you oo
That was why your coward progenitors wielded cassava sticks to fight the FG.
Anyway, you got my attention, you can now BOUNCE, asswipe.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Signature: Fierce, brutal & dangerous!

Bwahahahahahahaha

Fierce and brutal only on the pages of Nairaland.
Online warrior, I hail you oo
That was why your coward progenitors wielded cassava sticks to fight the FG.
Anyway, you got my attention, you can now BOUNCE, asswipe.

I blame the cured bat that sired you who couldn't afford ordinary N50 gold circle thereby cursing this earth with a despicable vermin like you deranged goat. cheesy cheesy

Your cowardly forefathers were beating blue and black by women warriors and were forced to take refuge in abeokuta. cheesy cheesy cheesy

People like you are good only for human sacrifices so that goats can live cos the life of a goat is far more precious than your cursed existence.

Now swerve, you inconsequential dopher. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

You may not know this but this is 2016, not 2006 or 1996. Yorubas may be well educated, may be vibrant but they are still the weakest link politically when it comes to the interests of Southern Nigeria. As for being welcoming, do Yorubas have a choice? We have 'one Nigeria' so it is incumbent on Yorubas to welcome any bonafide Nigerian. Infact, Yorubas have a legal duty to welcome anyone in the ECOWAS subregion who has a legal right to be there. So this 'welcoming' thing holds no water. If Yorubas want to pick and choose who they welcome, then they should go and renegotiate their existence within Nigeria.

So it is my right as an Igbo man to live anywhere in Yoruba land, pursue any endeavour I wish and also raise children. The fact that I exercise this right doesnt mean I have to like or even trust Yorubas. All it means is that I'm exercising my right.

I just dey look you. Nothing like a united South and Nothing like a united North.

The various ethnic groups inhabiting these two regions are vast.

It's even easier to think of a united North than a u ited South because their first lingua franca is Hausa.

The Yorubas have no choice but to be acomodating abi?

You exercise our right and you brag about it.

When was the last time you heard that an Igbo man in the East sold a plot of land to a Yoruba or a Hausa person?

Why do you think people don't exactly go to your enclave in the east?

Why do you guys leave there en masse everyday..?

You take for granted the hospitality you enjoy in the West for granted because you're a Nigerian citizen which is how it should be but can we say the same for you Igbos?

Let your conscience be your judge o.

Keep pushing for your biafra and I pray you get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
devilson:
you can check my past post now,if I av ever made any anti-yoruba comment.ode if u like u can be Arnold

Well devil's son. You can now return to your papa in hell. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
arisanate:
Never in your life you mention the civil war, without respect .. IDIAT

Arindin. What exactly do you know about the civil war aside the lies your parents and grandparents told you?

Better open a book and get some education.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by MayorofLagos(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
There will be no Southern unity.

Yoruba existed alone before Nigeria was conceived.. We exist and survive alone now independent of any external surrogate. We will exist and do better by ourselves into the future, and exclusive of any and all race of people that do not share root in Oduduwa legacy.

Those wanting Yoruba in a Southern alliance are cowards that are afraid of North. Yoruba has never been afraid of North or anyone else,not now, not in future.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
AgentOrange:

I blame the cured bat that sired you who couldn't afford ordinary N50 gold circle thereby cursing this earth with a despicable vermin like you deranged goat. cheesy cheesy

Your cowardly forefathers were beating blue and black by women warriors and were forced to take refuge in abeokuta. cheesy cheesy cheesy

People like you are good only for human sacrifices so that goats can live cos the life of a goat is far more precious than your cursed existence.

Now swerve, you inconsequential dopher. cheesy
Only if the 3 million suyanised flattinos had an iota of this ya online bravery, few of them may have been saved, but alas, they died for nothing. Your own battles are not physical, but on here.
"We'll burn down the zoo". "We'll declare biadrugs" We Have RPGs and APCs" These are your words after your perverted dilector was arrested. Your threat was nothing but a smoke screen. rather than finding ways to salvage what is left of your battered egos, you have resorted to e-fights while your dilectoe is still eating Watery beans and soaking aboki's dick. Sucks to be an IPad yoot.
e-warrior carry on while your director rots away. I'm ashamed for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by honeychild(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I created this thread to make peace between Igbo's and yoruba's but u people have derailed it with insults while the mallams will read and laugh sad

Gbenu soun joor. You created this thread for the sole purpose of getting laughs at the expense of yorubas. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElCount: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

The bolded is the reason why i created this thread but it seems people prefer to trade insults than discuss their political future. If we continue like this, it's a win win situation for the north
That's why you should leave tinubu, and like I said talk about disintegration or restructuring then there can be a southern unity. As long as nigerian politics is concerned the north will always be favored thanks to britain
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
honeychild:

Gbenu soun joor. You created this thread for the sole purpose of getting laughs at the expense of yorubas. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by devilson(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

it seems u just created this account nd u are seeking attention.I don't av time for jobless nitwits like u nd ur likes.pls go play with sand Am busy

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by devilson(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

it seems u just created this account nd u are seeking attention.I don't av time for jobless nitwits like u nd ur likes.pls go play with sand Am busy.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by jossy4joseph(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
To hell with south west. The SS/SE will not align with SW

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ndcide(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

like aressa, omenka/progressive01, modath, sarrki

Cc: firefire, blueto

Honestly, what you are saying is near impossible.

GEJ was bullied and we know it. Forget what some popular nairaland writers will tell you.

As far as the SS is concerned, no body will put his resources into that. Not even Amaech or Oshomole.

So it's dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Amberon: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
The bolded is pure thrash. Even a zygote knows that Buhari's ineptitude dragged us into recession. Being in denial doesn't erase the facts that are already on ground. Buhari caused this recession. Don't blame Jonathan for it. Jonathan wasn't the best leader but Buhari has proven that he is all shades of dumb. What president signs a document with his name misspelled??

That being said, all we (SS, SE, SW + MB) can do now is work together and ensure the dauran doesn't return to Aso Villa in 2019. With anyone from the aforementioned regions, our collective interests (true Federalism or resource control) can easily be achieved. We must put our differences aside and make Nigeria a place where we can be proud to call home.
ElsonMorali:

So since all the presidents have been corrupt we should continue like that?

Chai... Smh very seriously for you.

By the way who cares whether a group of people are irked or not. Their problem.

We voted against corruption, now we have a sheriff fighting corruption.

Recession was what your hero inflicted on us before he left office. I don't expect you to see that. You'll have to remove that ethno-religious tinted glasses you have on to see properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Amberon: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok...can you now say something meaningful other than diss each other? ElsonMorali you too.
AirFireEarthH20:

Naaaaaaa...don't like it and have nothing in consonant with backstabbers, traitors and cowards
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Amberon: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
You're definitely alone on this. NDs are not known to hate any other tribe in Nigeria apart from Hausa (for obvious reasons of course). As a ND, I can tell you that most of us want nothing to do the North. What we want isn't disintegration either but true fiscal Federalism.
AirFireEarthH20:

Yes! I agree with you. I am from the SS but anytime Igbos talk about disintegration, Yorubas will quickly jump and rain abuses on them. They are even ready to join North to fight them.

Those of us in the Niger Delta are tired of Yorubas antics. If worse come to worse, we will join North to deal with SW

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by flokii: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
You're definitely alone on this. NDs are not known to hate any other tribe in Nigeria apart from Hausa (for obvious reasons of course). As a ND, I can tell you that most of us want nothing to do the North. What we want isn't disintegration either but true fiscal Federalism.

God bless you.. just like d yorubas don't hate unnecessarily

can you even make any meaning out of this thread? all I see is an ignoramus trying to spread hate to the entire southern region. They will forever remain where they are with this kind of mentality.

Hope you're aware they dnt care about fiscal federalism? all they want is to Lord over you guys and control ur oil.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by nonsobaba: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Southern unity under which party, if I may ask? Because last time I checked, PDP has zoned Presidential ticket to the north.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Amberon: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
The bolded isn't happening, not in this day and age.

I personally think disintegration isn't the way, cuz after that then what? Further disintegration is bound to occur since there was never a solution to the problems. But if we can all learn from our past mistakes and come together as one, we will in no time get past this phase.
flokii:

God bless you.. just like d yorubas don't hate unnecessarily

can you even make any meaning out of this thread? all I see is an ignoramus trying to spread hate to the entire southern region. They will forever remain where they are with this kind of mentality.

Hope you're aware they dnt care about fiscal federalism? all they want is to Lord over you guys and control ur oil.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by gidgiddy: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

The Yorubas have no choice but to be acomodating abi?

Of course you have no choice. You guys lost that choice when you signed up to 'one Nigeria'. If you don't like it, agitate for an independent Homeland like some others are doing. Then you can choose who you welcome, but as long as we are all still in Nigeria, you must welcome me as an Igbo man.

You exercise our right and you brag about it

Of course, why not if not?

When was the last time you heard that an Igbo man in the East sold a plot of land to a Yoruba or a Hausa person?

It's my job to welcome you, not to sell you my land. It's my land, I do what I want with it. I'm sure no Igbo man has forced anyone to sell their land to them.

Why do you think people don't exactly go to your enclave in the east?
Have you seen us begging you guys to come?

Why do you guys leave there en masse everyday..?
Everyone goes to where there is money to be made, especially Igbos

You take for granted the hospitality you enjoy in the West for granted because you're a Nigerian citizen which is how it should be but can we say the same for you Igbos?

Let your conscience be your judge o.

You want 'one Nigeria' don't you? That's the price.

Keep pushing for your biafra and I pray you get it.

Until then, it is your legal duty to accommodate us.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Amberon:
Ok...can you now say something meaningful other than diss each other? ElsonMorali you too.

Yes ma'am. smiley
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Amberon:
The bolded is pure thrash. Even a zygote knows that Buhari's ineptitude dragged us into recession. Being in denial doesn't erase the facts that are already on ground. Buhari caused this recession. Don't blame Jonathan for it. Jonathan wasn't the best leader but Buhari has proven that he is all shades of dumb. What president signs a document with his name misspelled??

That being said, all we (SS, SE, SW + MB) can do now is work together and ensure the dauran doesn't return to Aso Villa in 2019. With anyone from the aforementioned regions, our collective interests (true Federalism or resource control) can easily be achieved. We must put our differences aside and make Nigeria a place where we can be proud to call home. [/b]

I agree with some of your assertions but disagree with others.

While Buhari may not be the sharpest tool in the tool shed and ditto for the people he works with yet there's no going around the fact that the seeds of recession were laid during Jonathan's error, sorry, era.

There's a level to which you loot and pilfer an economy that that economy will automatically tend towards the zero.

All those dollars found in patience Jonathan's account, judges' homes, all those dollars distributed through the office of the NSA, including the ones distributed by Jona himself to pastors, imam, association of witches and wizards, royal fathers, heck, even the wall ghecko in my house got his own share, could have served as a buffer for the unprepared-for $30/barrel, but no, it all went with the wind.

Niger Delta scavengers nko? Blowing up pipelines!

There's only so much an economy can take before sh*t hits the fan.

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
honeychild:

U are a rude woman
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Yes! I agree with you. I am from the SS but anytime Igbos talk about disintegration, Yorubas will quickly jump and rain abuses on them. They are even ready to join North to fight them.

Those of us in the Niger Delta are tired of Yorubas antics. If worse come to worse, we will join North to deal with SW

Spitting the yoruba's is the greatest mistake you Igbo's will make by 2019. Yoruba's can grant you referendum for biafra if u support yoruba presidency in 2019. The north will never grant u biafra and will use and dump u people like tissue paper
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I guess that's the story your parents told you right? I'll bet you didn't ask them to prove the veracity to you did you? They did you a great disservice. If anything, all easterners should deify Awolowo.

How many of you do you think would be remaining if he hadn't taken measures to make the war end when it did?

Stop bringing back the memories of the Civil War. What has Awolowo got to do with a unification thread for God's sake?
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Says who? On what condition?
Who loves other parts of South like the Yoruba's? With free education, do Yorubas discriminate to give it? The only "ish" most of you guys always relate with is the Civil War (in which Yoruba's were never ready for) and the 2015 elections. All of these are purely political. Yoruba's have always shout for Restructuring. What does the other nether South stand for?
Do you know why PMB is keeping Tinubu at arms-lenght? Its because he knows that if he is close to him, he'll definitely have to succumb to a Restructuring of the country. And that has scared the Northern Hegemony more than anything.
The Yoruba's will continue to fight for Restructuring and not merely to spite any Southern tribe as some does to them.
Bring a Peter Obi with the right manifesto tomorrow and watch as Yorubas leads his campaign.

My question is why did we yorubas not utilize obasanjo's presidency to demand for restructuring? Was he also loyal to the north?
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I know you will be glad. Every disunity in the south is a win for u northerners. You were scolding oyegun on a previous thread as if he's cold war with Tinubu is not engineered by you northerners. You benefit from divisiveness and divide and rule tactics. No wonder u people tremble at the mention of restructuring or seccession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Suspends Proposed VAT On Telecommunication Services / Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.