Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11262 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:
You see, a united south can take grab power at the center without some support from the north and vice versa.

You are right in saying that if the south is united, we would also need support from the Christians and minorities in the north.

The hausa/fulani knows this that is why they are hell bent on exterminating the Christians in the north and moving in hordes of demonic fulani herdsmen to occupy their lands.

See how the fulani herdsmen are gradually combing the MB and taking Chirstians out while boko haram focusses on wiping out Christians in the far north.

The SouthSouth and SouthEast are better off without the West. Every candidate will prefer our block vote against having an unreliable side, all in the name of allies.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

I will prefer to vote for my greatest enemy than vote for a Yoruba man again except if something strange happen. I'd tell my children and grand children to becareful of Yorubas

We are not surprised. Hatred has always been your watchword.

I hope before you start giving birth you do us all a favor and have yourself castrated because it will be sad if you have to poison the minds of the little ones before they know better which obviously your own folks did too many of you and has blinded you guys from seeing reality.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I'm sorry, are you their spokesman or just a lucky internet user?

As long as i know Yoruba has failed the SOuth. I am sorry....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xflint:

As long as i know Yoruba has failed the SOuth. I am sorry....

Your opinion. Doesn't mean sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Olabestonic001(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xflint:

Bros, nobody hate u guys ooooo. But even if u see it as if we hate you. You guys started the hate game.

The Hause divide and rule affects ur guys now hahahahahahahahaha.

As for we 5%, we aren't giving any damn. We arent expecting anything much. But, it u guys that almost peeled ur skins i dey pity.

Like they say ''He who laughs last, laugh best''.

We are not teaming up to project any Sw candidate. Pls, you guys shud project yourselves there.

My fellow brother Frm Akwa Ibom rightly said, ''A Fulani Man has no friend, he will only use you and dump you.''

carry ur cross.

Until we have Resources Control, there ain't anything like "Laugh Last".
Didn't you observed that the crusade against Tinubu started immediately after Some SW APC politicians stated that they're standing by Restructuring of the country?
Forget it, I'm a Yoruba man and any sane Yoruba man would only support a govt that will restructure this country. We might have made a great blunder in PMB, but that part of the learning curve.
This is the first time in history that most Yoruba's will support an Hausa/Fulani in Civilian dispensation. We have learnt our lesson. We'd do better next time.
But, a marginalization of the Yoruba's is not a blessing to Ndigbo. Best Hausa/Fulani hegemony can do is use the Igbo once again. If Ndigbo falls for that, it will show that all their tears of a Biafra was merely "notice me".
The Yoruba fought for 6 yrs for return to Democracy and they got it. If Ndigbo that has been crying Blue Murder and Injustices suddenly backed down because of Hausa-Yoruba relationship-turn-sour, to get a VP or what-have-you without restructuring or Referendum, it will show clearly that they can NEVER be taken serious!
Yakasai said Yorubas always ask for restructuring and not even up to 2 yrs of PMB, we've begin the drum of it to a govt we helped into power. The Honeymoon is over! We'll continue to fight for Restructuring of this country no matter what.
The question is; will Ndigbo betray their stand just to spite the Yoruba's?
Time will tell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

E pain am. grin grin grin

It doesn't pain me one bit

9 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Guy u are too troublesome. This thread is meant to find political Alliance and break free from Northern hegemony not to chest beat and insult each other. Embrace peace

Troublesome? So I should sit back and watch a wasted generation vent their frustration on the Yorubas.

By the way, when next you're writing stuff like this make sure you put at the end that you're not speaking for the Yorubas and that it's just your opinion. Kapische?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Your opinion. Doesn't mean sh*t.
It wont mean... But Tinubu or any Yoruba Man is not going anywhere....

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by meccuno: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You are assuming that the Yorubas want anything to do with you because of a stupid write up on the internet.

They are the weakest link yet the most educated, the most accommodating and the most vibrant.

You don't trust the Yorubas but you live in their midst peacefully, work and raise a family in their domain without any hassles.

Read your post again and tell us if you've made any kind of sense.
the chÌÑese don't trust the americans but still have a place called china town in the US. Your argument doesn't hold water.

8 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

It doesn't pain me one bit. I don't like sharing a country with Hausa/Fulani but if it has to do with yorubas, I can join anyone to deal with them. Traitors!

God bless SE/SS

Painment. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You that you are talking, can you kill ordinary chicken? Face Yoruba my ass.
I'm sure you've never seen a pistol before in your life. grin
Kpele!!!

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
meccuno:
it is this holier than thou attitude that irks people from the eastern region. Which president isn't corrupt right from independence? You voted for progress and what we got was recession without a clear cut policy or agenda on how to take us out. My friend you voted out of sentiment. Since when has the SW been patriotic?

So since all the presidents have been corrupt we should continue like that?

Chai... Smh very seriously for you.

By the way who cares whether a group of people are irked or not. Their problem.

We voted against corruption, now we have a sheriff fighting corruption.

Recession was what your hero inflicted on us before he left office. I don't expect you to see that. You'll have to remove that ethno-religious tinted glasses you have on to see properly.

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

We are not surprised. Hatred has always been your watchword.

I hope before you start giving birth you do us all a favor and have yourself castrated because it will be sad if you have to poison the minds of the little ones before they know better which obviously your own folks did too many of you and has blinded you guys from seeing reality.

Which reality are you talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Which reality are you talking about?

The reality that the Yorubas are not your enemy. You are your own enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by adonis89(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
globe16:
There is nothing like south again.... never will there be.. Let us celebrate our independence
celebrating independence wit a slave name abi. Since African countries were not allowed to emerged tru d same organic crude by which European nations emerged, m sorry to say we can never develop
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Sweetle(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Until we have Resources Control, there ain't anything like "Laugh Last".
Didn't you observed that the crusade against Tinubu started immediately after Some SW APC politicians stated that they're standing by Restructuring of the country?
Forget it, I'm a Yoruba man and any sane Yoruba man would only support a govt that will restructure this country. We might have made a great blunder in PMB, but that part of the learning curve.
This is the first time in history that most Yoruba's will support an Hausa/Fulani in Civilian dispensation. We have learnt our lesson. We'd do better next time.
But, a marginalization of the Yoruba's is not a blessing to Ndigbo. Best Hausa/Fulani hegemony can do is use the Igbo once again. If Ndigbo falls for that, it will show that all their tears of a Biafra was merely "notice me".
The Yoruba fought for 6 yrs for return to Democracy and they got it. If Ndigbo that has been crying Blue Murder and Injustices suddenly backed down because of Hausa-Yoruba relationship-turn-sour, to get a VP or what-have-you without restructuring or Referendum, it will show clearly that they can NEVER be taken serious!
Yakasai said Yorubas always ask for restructuring and not even up to 2 yrs of PMB, we've begin the drum of it to a govt we helped into power. The Honeymoon is over! We'll continue to fight for Restructuring of this country no matter what.
The question is; will Ndigbo betray their stand just to spite the Yoruba's?
Time will tell.

This is heavy.

Lolzzz.

Make we dey look nah.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Kpele!!!

It's a Yoruba word and it's spelt "Pele" wink

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

It's a Yoruba word and it's spelt "Pele" wink
Thanks for the correction! Pele...

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

The reality that the Yorubas are not your enemy. You are your own enemy.

na u sabi...personally i really like Nigeria to be one where every region/zone or state controls her resources and pay tax to the centre but it's looking likely that this won't happen.

7 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:

You did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 because you wanted to prove any point to the hausa/fulani because as at that time they were not threatening us with fire and brimstone. Jonathan had huge support back then because it was the first time we had such opportunity to put a minority person there.

2015 was the appropriate time to have put the hausa/fulani in their place but their javeline hit us from your flanks.

Too bad!

Absolutely wrong. You probably just started paying attention to politics in this country or something.

Turai Yar'Adua's misadventure during after her husband's death angered a lot of people who saw it as the Fulani/Hausa's born-to-rule mentality.

In return people from the west-yorubas, voted for Jonathan en masse just to prove that point. Besides we saw Jonathan as a humble man who wasn't power drunk as he didn't lift a finger to fight for himself as VP then.

Little did we know that his humility was incompetence, sheepishness, timidity and lack of will power.

He couldn't even clean up the oil spill in the Niger Delta where he hailed from.

Now the same Fulani man we rejected at the polls in 2011 has initiated the clean up of Ogoni land which is ongoing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
mazifrankmore:
no son,the difference is that the yerubas are comfortable with their slavery in the hand of gambaris,while igbo are not shy nor afraid to confront the gambaris to demand their freedom.
Hope you got the drill?

No grandpa. I didn't get the drill.

Last I checked the Igbos are still the one shouting for freedom.

The Yorubas are in their homeland and comfortable there. If Nigeria splits today Yorubas won't be bothered.

But the same is not the case for your people. Y'all have abandoned your homeland in droves.

Yorubas are no slaves to anybody. We live in the same country that's all.

On the other hand if senility hasn't yet set in grandpa, I'll like you to cast your mind back to 1967.

I'm sure you took part in the civil war. Guess how many people you lost when you wanted to free yourselves from your masters?... I'll leave the figure to you.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Thanks for the correction! Pele...

Feel free to use more Yoruba words. I can see you like it. Sounds nice right? wink

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ArodewilliamsT: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
[b] yorubas...I still wonder the kind of creatures these people really are. You voted Buhari thinking he was gonna take position held by Igbos and dash it to you. You felt since there were fewer educated Abokiiis, your bread don butter, but the bumbling dullard was ready to appoint a goat from funtua and sokoto in your stead.

You knew Buhari hated the East, and majorly supported him because of that. Now you are burnt, yorubas are more divided than ever. Your muslims are ready die for fulani, your christians are simply mopping in confusion. You are now running helter skelter to do attache by force, on the SESS region. A people you've fought so hard to divide by even claiming to be fake 'We SS'who hated Igbos and love Buhari and the gambari oil thieves.

yorubas, you will have to stick with the north forever and lick your wound. No SESS will ever vote a yoruba president just like you've sworn never to be LED by an Igbo or SS president, you will now be RULED by the northern feudalists forever. You can't run away from the political decimation that awaits you. The SESS will ensure that. Stay where you are. Don't run yet![/b]

grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Feel free to use more Yoruba words. I can see you like it. Sounds nice right? wink

Peace finally achieved on this thread. Thank God smiley
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

na u sabi...personally i really like Nigeria to be one where every region/zone or state controls her resources and pay tax to the centre but it's looking likely that this won't happen.

But yorubas don't like other side of the south

"But the Yorubas don't like the other side of the south".

Seems you guys don't understand. Yorubas don't give a sh*t. Like for real. Everybody's trying to hustle and survive in this country and you think Yorubas carry your matter for head?

Be honest. Where are you typing from? Lemme guess SW right? Have you ever been lynched or even discriminated against for not being Yoruba? I'll bet my @ss that's a no.

You guys project your hatred mentality back on the Yorubas. You hate us so you think automatically we should hate you back.

Ain't nobody got time for that sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Blue3k(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tribalistic foolishness anytime it's time to talk uniting. Lol its more fun to scream Afonja or Igbo. Then it is to discuss and unite on issues any of us really care about.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Peace finally achieved on this thread. Thank God smiley

I didn't start it. You did.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Naaaaaaa...don't like it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
meccuno:
the chÌÑese don't trust the americans but still have a place called china town in the US. Your argument doesn't hold water.

Well it does. The Chinese don't go about calling The United States a zoo and other derogatory names.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Naaaaaaa...don't like it and have nothing in consonant with backstabers, traitors and cowards

That sounds more like you and your people. I'm surprised you don't recognize your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
kernel504:

The SouthSouth and SouthEast are better off without the West. Every candidate will prefer our block vote against having an unreliable side, all in the name of allies.

Unfortunately your block votes from the se and ss will always be in the minority in this country until you guys develop enough courage to pick up your Dane guns again and face the country in another war of attrition.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

That sounds more like you and your people. I'm surprised you don't recognize your middle name.

My middle name is Edet, I guess you too don't recognize yours as well

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Onu Says He Supports Any Option As Ngige Bows Out Of Presidential Race / ‘Temporary Setback’, Kano Governor, Yusuf Vows To Reclaim Mandate / Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.