Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11255 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
kernel504:

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A(kkkkkkkkkkkkkmkk Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as a war instrument, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is youyyouyyouyyouyyoumouyouymrkm/ friend,/ nebdnfndnemploy it... Your Hero Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkl

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A(kkkkkkkkkkkkkmkk Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as a war instrument, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is youyyouyyouyyouyyoumouyouymrkm/ friend,/ nebdnfndnemploy it... Your Hero Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkl

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A man who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as an instrument of war, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is your friend employ it... He committed suicide, if you are doubtful about the story line, the writer went as far as challenging anybody with evidence.

[/s]

You have no right to speak ill of the great Awolowo. He ended the civil war and gave every igbo who can prove they have a bank account £20. What else do u want? Btw, he never committed suicide. He died a natural death

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
gidgiddy:

You may not know this but this is 2016, not 2006 or 1996. Yorubas may be well educated, may be vibrant but they are still the weakest link politically when it comes to the interests of Southern Nigeria. As for being welcoming, do Yorubas have a choice? We have 'one Nigeria' so it is incumbent on Yorubas to welcome any bonafide Nigerian. Infact, Yorubas have a legal duty to welcome anyone in the ECOWAS subregion who has a legal right to be there. So this 'welcoming' thing holds no water. If Yorubas want to pick and choose who they welcome, then they should go and renegotiate their existence within Nigeria.

So it is my right as an Igbo man to live anywhere in Yoruba land, pursue any endeavour I wish and also raise children. The fact that I exercise this right doesnt mean I have to like or even trust Yorubas. All it means is that I'm exercising my right.
[/s]

Why do u Igbo's habour hatred for yoruba's without reason? You live and raised a family in the SW still u can't earn their trust. What do u gain in hate and bile? Yoruba was not the weakest link politically when they massively voted for GEJ in 2011. Many yoruba's name their kids Goodluck during that period due to the false story of grass to grace GEJ portrayed by lying he had no shoes. We rejected him in 2015 and suddenly became the weakest link? You are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

God bless you! This is what the iPad yut don't understand and their ogogoro brothers up south. To them, it's all about voting to proof a point. They mistake voting for Buhari as endorsing anything that the North does. I still decimate gworo chewers here with reckless abandon if they throw jibe at my tribe. I have zero tolerance for corruption and underpeformer so I criticize when due and praise when necessary. I don't regret Voting out gej at all.
As if Gej wasn't gonna handover to a northerner after his administration. They needed four more years to loot Nigeria dry. these IPad yoots are mentally deranged sha

Where is your manners? We are trying to make peace with the Igbo's not insult them
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Only if the 3 million suyanised flattinos had an iota of this ya online bravery, few of them may have been saved, but alas, they died for nothing. Your own battles are not physical, but on here.
"We'll burn down the zoo". "We'll declare biadrugs" We Have RPGs and APCs" These are your words after your perverted dilector was arrested. Your threat was nothing but a smoke screen. rather than finding ways to salvage what is left of your battered egos, you have resorted to e-fights while your dilectoe is still eating Watery beans and soaking aboki's dick. Sucks to be an IPad yoot.
e-warrior carry on while your director rots away. I'm ashamed for you

Don't you have shame??

Fulani have taken over your land and installed their emir till eternity and are nowthreatening to take Ofa as well from you should Nigeria break.

Recently they have said that they need Lagos as well. cheesy cheesy

Let me remind you of the pronouncement of one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods
. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..." cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Cry more kid. No regret, voting out your clueless hero. Create more Yoruba monikers and thread proposing an alliance with the inconsequential SE to romance your already battered ego.
Even all the Yoruba elders that have spoken in support of Tinubu, I have not seen any one of them calling on your light feathers to help them out.

I created this thread and I'm not igbo. I'm yoruba from igbo ora oyo state. Let's give peace a chance
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AgentOrange: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:
There will be no Southern unity.

Yoruba existed alone before Nigeria was conceived.. We exist and survive alone now independent of any external surrogate. We will exist and do better by ourselves into the future, and exclusive of any and all race of people that do not share root in Oduduwa legacy.

Those wanting Yoruba in a Southern alliance are cowards that are afraid of North. Yoruba has never been afraid of North or anyone else,not now, not in future.

Here they come again beating their rusty and hollow chest.

You never needed alliance yet your own afonja went and called the fulani to help him exhibiting the usual treacherous nature of yorubas and after that, they executed him and took over your land till tomorrow an emir is there.

You cowards were being dealt with for months by ordinary minority ijaw militants yet you could not help yourselves until after the military came to your rescue then yorubas came out hitting their shests and threatening to change into snakes and lions to fight ordinary ijaw militants. grin grin grin

smh.

7 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
we want to permanently destroy the Hausa Fulani hegemony by having a separate country of ours but you idiot said we MUST live with them.

who is deceiving who?

Forget biafra for now and focus on Alliance with the SW so we can grant you a referendum if we take presidency in 2019
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by HurtgenForest: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

[s]Forget biafra for now and focus on Alliance with the SW so we can grant you a referendum if we take presidency in 2019[/s]

Are you sick?

6 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by sarutobie(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
AgentOrange:

Here they come again beating their rusty and hollow chest.

You never needed alliance yet your own afonja went and called the fulani to help him exhibiting the usual treacherous nature of yorubas and after that, they executed him and took over your land till tomorrow an emir is there.

You cowards were being dealt with for months by ordinary minority ijaw militants yet you could not help yourselves until after the military came to your rescue then yorubas came out hitting their shests and threatening to change into snakes and lions to fight ordinary ijaw militants. grin grin grin

smh.
the last paragraph got me laughing out loud..I remember that news lol..those guys get mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by EternalTruths: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Forget biafra for now and focus on Alliance with the SW so we can grant you a referendum if we take presidency in 2019

SE/SS will never form any alliance.

SW should face the North alone

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Why do u Igbo's habour hatred for yoruba's without reason? You live and raised a family in the SW still u can't earn their trust. What do u gain in hate and bile? Yoruba was not the weakest link politically when they massively voted for GEJ in 2011. Many yoruba's name their kids Goodluck during that period due to the false story of grass to grace GEJ portrayed by lying he had no shoes. We rejected him in 2015 and suddenly became the weakest link? You are a comedian

just like u r preaching to Igbos also preach to ur people. Why do you yorubas hate igbos with passion. That Igbos live in SW does it mean that Yorubas do not live in SE?

Let me tell you bros go to SE you will be shocked by huge number of Yorubas that live and are still living there.

And as for referrendum, dont even go there bro cos ''A full blown enemy is better than a backbiting friend'' pls, get it...

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

A betraying lips has let loose... Don't worry about Biafra, it is not ur cross.

Oga, carry ur cross.

Before I forget, are u the one going to be the president. How dare u speak for the Yorubas.

We cant be cowed into ur senseless betrayers again not again.

Finally, Yorubas, carry ur cross. Forget about the SS/SE you gave them a blow the last time I check.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by azerbaijanbase: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

get from here you parasite. can't you live on your own? what kind of rubbish human being are you?

6 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

If we intend to have a prosperous country then base instincts like that don't deserve a place in Nigeria.

We made that mistake when we voted Jonathan in the first time in 2011, because we wanted to show the Hausa/Fulanis that they didn't own Nigeria. Well, we only succeeded in dragging our beloved country back.

One thing you can be assured of is that the Yoruba people will always vote for progress whoever embodies that.

The rest of you in the south can vote for corruption all in the name of showing Hausa/Fulani their place.

Is that man u guys are planning of projecting, is he free frm corruption?

Or is the one you all projected also free from corruption?

That is while a the north will be better off. Buhari is still defending Abacha uptil date and all his brothers in his party. Not a single northerner is talking about them.

Again, was Obasanjo free from corruption? You are not talking about him cos he is from Sw wat a luxury brain...

See, If the north brings out a cow as their presidential candidate, u will see them defend and vote the cow. Even when it is glaring that this is a cow. How can a cow contest for a president? Yet they will defend and vote that cow.

But come South... Ohh oooo u will see blame games, hate games, funny games, senseless ideologies.

I wonder if Tinubu is not corrupt?

You have made the Northerns to laugh us the South and we have decided to allow them to continue to laugh us.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by QuotaSystem: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

[s]I know you will be glad. Every disunity in the south is a win for u northerners. You were scolding oyegun on a previous thread as if he's cold war with Tinubu is not engineered by you northerners. You benefit from divisiveness and divide and rule tactics. No wonder u people tremble at the mention of restructuring or seccession [/s]
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Sweetle:

You did not vote for Jonathan in 2011 because you wanted to prove any point to the hausa/fulani because as at that time they were not threatening us with fire and brimstone. Jonathan had huge support back then because it was the first time we had such opportunity to put a minority person there.

2015 was the appropriate time to have put the hausa/fulani in their place but their javeline hit us from your flanks.

Too bad!

Hello, i want us to talk about something... Reply ok?
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oga seun. Thank you for giving us this forum which has enabled us all to feel self important.

Hehehe. You've forgiven them? Ehya. Why now? I wonder who else is aware of your existence outside your family and church members.

U didnt add God. God is the first that know my existence.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ArodewilliamsT: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So this is about yoruba grabbing presidency. Haven't you learnt that there will be no yoruba presidency before an Igbo. LET ME MAKE IT LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU-IF BUHARI DIES IN POWER, THE NORTH WILL KICK,OSINBADE WILL BE PUT ON HOUSE ARREST AND MADE TO FORCIBLY RESIGN. MAMMAN DAURA THE DEFACTO PRESIDENT WILL ENSURE THAT POWER STAYS IN NORTH AND THE SESS WON'T GIVE A FLIMSY DAMN. YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO REAP FROM TREACHERY. NO WAY!

That why you should stand where you are and stop thinking of running eastward, we no dey hide feelings, you'll be told to go back and embrace the fulanis your Oba wanted to throw Igbos into lagoon for. Know this before hand.

6 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately you are half educated otherwise you won't regard an article written by a faceless person on a faceless forum as representative of more than 50 million people.
I disagree but if it is what u hav decided to call me I reject it and return to u and ur generations.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Xflint:

Is that man u guys are planning of projecting, is he free frm corruption?

Or is the one you all projected also free from corruption?

That is while a the north will be better off. Buhari is still defending Abacha uptil date and all his brothers in his party. Not a single northerner is talking about them.

Again, was Obasanjo free from corruption? You are not talking about him cos he is from Sw wat a luxury brain...

See, If the north brings out a cow as their presidential candidate, u will see them defend and vote the cow. Even when it is glaring that this is a cow. How can a cow contest for a president? Yet they will defend and vote that cow.

But come South... Ohh oooo u will see blame games, hate games, funny games, senseless ideologies.

I wonder if Tinubu is not corrupt?

You have made the Northerns to laugh us the South and we have decided to allow them to continue to laugh us.

You can check my earlier posts. I'm not in favour of any corrupt official wherever they hail from.

Most Yorubas didn't vote for Obasanjo and I still find fault with his leadership. He's just an egocentric old f**l whom God gave opportunity twice to steer the the affairs of this nation and threw it all down the drain.

I'd rather see him in jail. Ditto for Tinubu and every other corrupt public official. I don't care whether they are Yoruba or Igbo or whatever. Only you guys select criminals based on where they come from.

If they are from your side then nobody can dare accuse them of anything after all they are not the only one stealing public money right?

In Yorubaland you automatically become an omo ale. Who wants to associate with a thief anyway? Though that seems to be changing these days. So sad.

As far we all know, president Buhati is clean and we know this because haters like you would have shown us proof that he's embezzling money from the coffers of the government if he truly was.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You can check my earlier posts. I'm not in favour of any corrupt official wherever they hail from.

Most Yorubas didn't vote for Obasanjo and I still find fault with his leadership. He's just an egocentric old f**l whom God gave opportunity twice to steer the the affairs of this nation and threw it all down the drain.

I'd rather see him in jail. Ditto for Tinubu and every other corrupt public official. I don't care whether they are Yoruba or Igbo or whatever. Only you guys select criminals based on where they come from.

If they are from your side then nobody can dare accuse them of anything after all they are not the only one stealing public money right?

In Yorubaland you automatically become an omo ale. Who wants to associate with a thief anyway? Though that seems to be changing these days. So sad.

As far we all know, president Buhati is clean and we know this because haters like you would have shown us proof that he's embezzling money from the coffers of the government if he truly was.

I hvent seen u comment so much about Obasanjo like u do on GEJ.

Anyways, thanks for your sermon... At least I have learnt something from you today.

I love you. Your mentality I mean.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

So this is about yoruba grabbing presidency. Haven't you learnt that there will be no yoruba presidency before an Igbo. LET ME MAKE IT LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU-IF BUHARI DIES IN POWER, THE NORTH WILL KICK,OSINBADE WILL BE PUT ON HOUSE ARREST AND MADE TO FORCIBLY RESIGN. MAMMAN DAURA THE DEFACTO PRESIDENT WILL ENSURE THAT POWER STAYS IN NORTH AND THE SESS WON'T GIVE A FLIMSY DAMN. YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO REAP FROM TREACHERY. NO WAY!

That why you should stand where you are and stop thinking of running eastward, we no dey hide feelings, you'll be told to go back and embrace the fulanis your Oba wanted to throw Igbos into lagoon for. Know this before hand.
[/s]

Igbo's may never produce president because no northerner will vote for igbo candidate due to your seccession stance. No one will allow a seccessionist tribe reach the corridor of power. The SW stand the chance of been president than igbo. GEJ benefited from yaradua's death to become president which u all can't get over his election loss. If buhari dies in power, Osinbajo will be sworn in and life goes on. I don't know why u people like to habour resentment. We created this thread to unite the south against northern oppression, but you guys keep irritating everyone with your bile filled opinions angry
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

See the way you're ridiculous bashing yoruba elders just to please igbos. This is wrong bro
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
ElsonMorali:

See the way you're ridiculously bashing yoruba elders just to please igbos. This is wrong bro
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by T9ksy(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Xflint:

just like u r preaching to Igbos also preach to ur people. Why do you yorubas hate igbos with passion. That Igbos live in SW does it mean that Yorubas do not live in SE?

Let me tell you bros go to SE you will be shocked by huge number of Yorubas that live and are still living there.

And as for referrendum, dont even go there bro cos ''A full blown enemy is better than a backbiting friend'' pls, get it...

How many of them have relocated their entire families to the SE?

The total population of yorubas living in the SE is nothing compared to the number of ibos living in Oshogbo.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by juman(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2016
This is not a thread for we the northerners. grin
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Igbo's may never produce president because no northerner will vote for igbo candidate due to your seccession stance. No one will allow a seccessionist tribe reach the corridor of power. The SW stand the chance of been president than igbo. GEJ benefited from yaradua's death to become president which u all can't get over his election loss. If buhari dies in power, Osinbajo will be sworn in and life goes on. I don't know why u people like to habour resentment. We created this thread to unite the south against northern oppression, but you guys keep irritating everyone with your bile filled opinions angry

Bros, thanks so much for creating the thread.

But let me correct you... Nobody in this life stands a better chance than another. If God decides that I will become the President. No mater my tribe, I will be president.

You guys are selfish. Why mak such comment. Yorubas have better chance?

Guy, you r selfish... With the above comment... It is glaring why and the wherefore you have produced thread like this.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
T9ksy:

How many of them have relocated their entire families to the SE?

The total population of yorubas living in the SE is nothing compared to the number of ibos living in Oshogbo.

I am not kick against it... But my point is you should not use it as a bench
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by EternalTruths: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

There will be no Southern Unity until Tinubu publicly kneels down and apologize to the glorious South.
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Xflint(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See the way you're ridiculously bashing yoruba elders just to please igbos. This is wrong bro

I have once told u bros... U have a secret agenda
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

There will be no Southern Unity until Tinubu publicly kneels down and apologize to the glorious South.

Dream on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDPB: Buhari Appoints Olatunji Vincent As Pioneer National Commissioner / Uche Ogah Polls 141,952 Votes To Emerge Abia APC Guber Candidate (Video) / Oshiomhole Revokes Igbinedion, Others’ 101,548 Hectares Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.