Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (11249 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / APC Stakeholders Threaten To Sue President Buhari Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xflint:

It wont mean... But Tinubu or any Yoruba Man is not going anywhere....

Who said we wanted to go anywhere before? Nigeria is home and nigeria is bae. cheesy

We can only hope y'all wishing for the downfall of this country will relocate to Egypt or Israel or wherever you said you're from.

5 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ArodewilliamsT: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

If we intend to have a prosperous country then base instincts like that don't deserve a place in Nigeria.

We made that mistake when we voted Jonathan in the first time in 2011, because we wanted to show the Hausa/Fulanis that they didn't own Nigeria. Well, we only succeeded in dragging our beloved country back.

One thing you can be assured of is that the Yoruba people will always vote for progress whoever embodies that.

The rest of you in the south can vote for corruption all in the name of showing Hausa/Fulani their place.

yorubaman can you show us any progressive-minded hausa/fulani? An ultra-conservative people who are averse to modern change are the people yoruba call 'progressives'. That word 'progressive' have been really redefined by yorubas.

10 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

My middle name is Edet, I guess you too don't recognize yours as well probably a Coward

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your middle name is definitely not Edet. They lied to you. Trust me on this. grin

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElCount: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Make una forget all these SW this SE that SS here abeg make we try get sense.
That said, Tinubu should fight his fight and the SW should stop calling on southern unity just because of tinubus' political career is at stake that's just plain stupidity. The SW trusted a tinubu (a fraudster, thief and what have you) a guy who is so selfish who has never sacrificed anything for a commoner in the SW its only right that you guys learn from your mistakes or else you will be misled again.

As for the north and their born to rule mentality there's only one remedy and that's outright disintegration of the country, restructuring can buy us some time but disintegration is the permanent solution.

So if you want the unity of the South then let's talk of disintegration and not tinubu until then una dey oyo.

And please let the SE or SS desist from saying they will support the north just to get back at the SW please that's idiotic because you are simply playing to the tune of the north giving them what they want

3 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

The only person who betrayed you was your own soon Ojukwu who on sighting federal forces ran away from the country leaving you guys to your fate. I guess your parents didn't tell you that part of the story.

You are right, unlike Awolowo... Who couldn't face the music, but rather committed suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your middle name is definitely not Edet. They lied to you. Trust me on this. grin

But you agreed yours is coward

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
[b] yorubas...I still wonder the kind of creatures these people really are. You voted Buhari thinking he was gonna take position held by Igbos and dash it to you. You felt since there were fewer educated Abokiiis, your bread don butter, but the bumbling dullard was ready to appoint a goat from funtua, sokoto in your stead.

You knew Buhari hated the East, and majorly supported him because of that. Now you are burnt, yorubas are more divided than ever. Your muslims are ready die for fulani, your christians are simply mopping in confusion. You are now running helter skelter to do attache by force, on the SESS region. A people you've fought so hard to divide by even claiming to be fake 'We SS'who hated Igbos and love Buhari and the gambari oil thieves.

yorubas, you will have to stick with the north forever and lick your wound. No SESS will ever vote a yoruba president just like you've sworn never to be LED by an Igbo president, you will now be RULED by northern feudalists forever. You can't run away from the political decimation that await you. The SESS will ensure that. Stay where you are.[/b]

This thread is aimed at correcting past mistakes and forming Alliance to forge ahead not towing the path of divisiveness that has taken we southerners no where. The Igbo's are also feeling the impact of the recession. We need to work together to remove buhari. Thats the task ahead
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

yorubaman can you show any progressive-minded hausa/fulani? A people who are averse to modern change are the people yoruba call 'progressives'. That word 'progressive' have been really redifined by yorubas.

I believe to you there's common sense in painting whole tribe with the same brush.

I believe you'll like it if the same is done to you as a black man by a white person.

In governance Buhari definitely is out shining the clueless dullard from your area.

I don't expect you to understand this. After all Buhari is Fulani and his VP is Yoruba, two people from the two groups you love to hate with a passion.

Progressivism to you is being able to show off with dollars even if the money was gotten by ferrying drugs or blowing up pipelines or stealing the nation's crude. Right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElCount:
That said, Tinubu should fight his fight and the SW should stop calling on southern unity just because of tinubus' political career is at stake that's just plain stupidity. The SW trusted a tinubu (a fraudster, thief and what have you) a guy who is so selfish who has never sacrificed anything for a commoner in the SW its only right that you guys learn from your mistakes or else you will be misled again.

As for the north and their born to rule mentality there's only one remedy and that's outright disintegration of the country, restructuring can buy us some time but disintegration is the permanent solution.

So if you want the unity of the South then let's talk of disintegration and not tinubu until then una dey oyo.

And please let the SE or SS desist from saying they will support the north just to get back at the SW please that's idiotic because you are simply playing to the tune of the north giving them what they want

The bolded is the reason why i created this thread but it seems people prefer to trade insults than discuss their political future. If we continue like this, it's a win win situation for the north
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

But you agreed yours is coward

You can go now. undecided
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately your block votes from the se and ss will always be in the minority in this country until you guys develop enough courage to pick up your Dane guns again and face the country in another war of attrition.

Why begging for unity from your enemy? Is either your self-deceptive or delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ArodewilliamsT: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Pardon me but your level of reasoning is quite baffling for someone who can access the internet.

"He did Lagos-Ibadan road". Really? I think you should get out of your village more. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is still under construction as we speak.

You guys really deserve to be in a country all by yourselves walahi!

"He 'allow' yeruba to colonize the media arm of his government"

I guess that's an unparalleled feat in modern day democracy. He should be worshipped by the Yorubas for that. Very smart. Clap for yourself.

Nigeria deserves the kind of leadership it gets if these are the kind of people living in it.

Wait till your dullard-general starts clamping down your newspaper houses and media offices. You'll understand the value of GEJ. In fact, I pray everyday that Buhari suspends the constitution and tear up the freedom of Information Bill GEJ signed into law. You are all ingrates!

The country is full of animals who should be sent to slave camps like it's done in North korea. Majority residing in North and SW. I'd like to see yoruba journalists gnash their teeth when thrown into jail for 'distracting the govt'. Northern Govs have already started 'test-running' with bloggers. .

5 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by AirFireEarthH20: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElCount:

Yes! I agree with you. I am from the SS but anytime Igbos talk about disintegration, sw will quickly jump and rain abuses on them. Maybe this disintegration talk by the igbos might even make our leaders sit up and do the right thing, who knows.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
kernel504:

You are right, unlike Awolowo... Who couldn't face the music, but rather committed suicide.

I guess that's the story your parents told you right? I'll bet you didn't ask them to prove the veracity to you did you? They did you a great disservice. If anything, all easterners should deify Awolowo.

How many of you do you think would be remaining if he hadn't taken measures to make the war end when it did?

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Wait till your dullard-general starts clamping down your newspaper houses and media offices. You'll understand the value of GEJ. In fact, I pray everyday that Buhari suspends the constitution and tear up the freedom of Information Bill GEJ signed into law.

The country is full of animals who should be sent to slave camps like it's done in North korea. Majority residing in North and SW. I'd like to see yoruba journalists gnash their teeth when throw into jail for 'distracting the govt' Northern Govs have already started 'test-running' with bloggers. .

If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.

GEJ has no economic, leadership, or moral value to Nigeria.

He was and is a wimp.

I'll bet your godfathers in the judiciary are the ones being hounded. Ntor... tongue

And this is just the beginning. You lot have benefited for years from the pain and misery of hapless Nigerians.

Unfortunately those same Nigerians will still come here and be praising you lot.

I just wonder how much you are being paid to come online and rant for these leaves because I find it hard to believe that you use your own money to come online and defend these corrupt bastards.

4 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Olabestonic001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

na u sabi...personally i really like Nigeria to be one where every region/zone or state controls her resources and pay tax to the centre but it's looking likely that this won't happen.

But yorubas don't like other side of the south

Says who? On what condition?
Who loves other parts of South like the Yoruba's? With free education, do Yorubas discriminate to give it? The only "ish" most of you guys always relate with is the Civil War (in which Yoruba's were never ready for) and the 2015 elections. All of these are purely political. Yoruba's have always shout for Restructuring. What does the other nether South stand for?
Do you know why PMB is keeping Tinubu at arms-lenght? Its because he knows that if he is close to him, he'll definitely have to succumb to a Restructuring of the country. And that has scared the Northern Hegemony more than anything.
The Yoruba's will continue to fight for Restructuring and not merely to spite any Southern tribe as some does to them.
Bring a Peter Obi with the right manifesto tomorrow and watch as Yorubas leads his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by QuotaSystem: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

The Op is nothing but a fool. You just created a thread to ridicule the Yoruba. Next, when you go about seeking a non existent southern unity, please, speak for yaself. We don't have anything in common with the flattinos. Come 2019, we will vote according to our conscience which is typical of the average Yoruba voter. shove your useless southern unity up your pathetic arse and that's of your fellow iPod yoots you gave avenue to romance their ego.
Deluded iPod yoot, no one is asking for any alliance wit the children of hate. we have nothing in common with you, so quit thinking anyone is courting you. Your alliance is inconsequential. We'll solve our problem and challenges by ourselves and in own way. Shove you alliance to upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Bizibi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mtcheeeew,una really dey craze......make I see any Niger deltan way go come out that period.......
Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
kernel504:

Why begging for unity from your enemy? Is either your self-deceptive or delusional.

Whatever"self-deceptive" means.

Anyway, where in my whole statement did you see me beg you for unity?

The earlier you guys leave the better. We'll help you pack your baggage. If you need transport money see we fit give you o.

Also, I don't have enemies. You can keep hating though. It is allowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Olabestonic001(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Wait till your dullard-general starts clamping down your newspaper houses and media offices. You'll understand the value of GEJ. In fact, I pray everyday that Buhari suspends the constitution and tear up the freedom of Information Bill GEJ signed into law.

The country is full of animals who should be sent to slave camps like it's done in North korea. Majority residing in North and SW. I'd like to see yoruba journalists gnash their teeth when throw into jail for 'distracting the govt' Northern Govs have already started 'test-running' with bloggers. .

Didn't GEJ clamped down on media houses during his time?

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by QuotaSystem: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Absolutely wrong. You probably just started paying attention to politics in this country or something.

Turai Yar'Adua's misadventure during after her husband's death angered a lot of people who saw it as the Fulani/Hausa's born-to-rule mentality.

In return people from the west-yorubas, voted for Jonathan en masse just to prove that point. Besides we saw Jonathan as a humble man who wasn't power drunk as he didn't lift a finger to fight for himself as VP then.

Little did we know that his humility was incompetence, sheepishness, timidity and lack of will power.

He couldn't even clean up the oil spill in the Niger Delta where he hailed from.

Now the same Fulani man we rejected at the polls in 2011 has initiated the clean up of Ogoni land which is ongoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by kernel504(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I guess that's the story your parents told you right? I'll bet you didn't ask them to prove the veracity to you did you? They did you a great disservice. If anything, all easterners should deify Awolowo.

How many of you do you think would be remaining if he hadn't taken measures to make the war end when it did?

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A(kkkkkkkkkkkkkmkk Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as a war instrument, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is youyyouyyouyyouyyoumouyouymrkm/ friend,/ nebdnfndnemploy it... Your Hero Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkl
ElsonMorali:

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A(kkkkkkkkkkkkkmkk Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as a war instrument, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is youyyouyyouyyouyyoumouyouymrkm/ friend,/ nebdnfndnemploy it... Your Hero Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkl
ElsonMorali:

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A man who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as an instrument of war, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is your friend employ it... He committed suicide, if you are doubtful about the story line, the writer went as far as challenging anybody with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ElsonMorali: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
kernel504:

Awolowo ! Ended what, which war? A man who masterminded war crime, chai!!! Using hunger as an instrument of war, which is against the rules of engagement.
You said my parents told me what? Google is your friend employ it... He committed suicide, if you are doubtful about the story line, the writer went as far as challenging anybody with evidence.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by DozieInc(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Op, never in your life put God bless SW/SS and SE in the same sentence. Una never chin chon...

God bless SE/SS. God bless Chief Ayo Fayose.

Fvck the other South

The other south? Lolllzz, guy you wickedt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by Chrisx1x(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
well.am from ss,delta state to be precise.what happened in 2015 will always linger in our memory.the yoruba nation betrayed us and voted for a northerner instead instead.they brought this suffering we are currently going through...its of no use pleading for forgiveness.let them face the consequence of their choice.power may return to the south by 2023 or later so lets just pray we survive till then.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by arisanate(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Never in your life you mention the civil war, without respect .. IDIAT

ElsonMorali:

No grandpa. I didn't get the drill.

Last I checked the Igbos are still the one shouting for freedom.

The Yorubas are in their homeland and comfortable there. If Nigeria splits today Yorubas won't be bothered.

But the same is not the case for your people. Y'all have abandoned your homeland in droves.

Yorubas are no slaves to anybody. We live in the same country that's all.

On the other hand if senility hadn't yet set in grandpa, I'll like you to cast your mind back to 1967.

I'm sure you took part in the civil war. Guess how many people you lost when you wanted to free yourselves from your masters?... I'll leave the figure to you.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by devilson(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You are Yoruba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah. And I'm Mike Tyson cheesy
you can check my past post now,if I av ever made any anti-yoruba comment.ode if u like u can be Arnold

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by gidgiddy: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You are assuming that the Yorubas want anything to do with you because of a stupid write up on the internet.

They are the weakest link yet the most educated, the most accommodating and the most vibrant.

You don't trust the Yorubas but you live in their midst peacefully, work and raise a family in their domain without any hassles.

Read your post again and tell us if you've made any kind of sense.

You may not know this but this is 2016, not 2006 or 1996. Yorubas may be well educated, may be vibrant but they are still the weakest link politically when it comes to the interests of Southern Nigeria. As for being welcoming, do Yorubas have a choice? We have 'one Nigeria' so it is incumbent on Yorubas to welcome any bonafide Nigerian. Infact, Yorubas have a legal duty to welcome anyone in the ECOWAS subregion who has a legal right to be there. So this 'welcoming' thing holds no water. If Yorubas want to pick and choose who they welcome, then they should go and renegotiate their existence within Nigeria.

So it is my right as an Igbo man to live anywhere in Yoruba land, pursue any endeavour I wish and also raise children. The fact that I exercise this right doesnt mean I have to like or even trust Yorubas. All it means is that I'm exercising my right.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by arisanate(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
tHANK YO. I dont know what to answer to that man. You want one Nigeria, but when Igbos come to your state and start progressing, you stsart shouting ,,, go back to your place or we accomodate you.. Have you seen any igbo man that is living as tenant illegally.... You can travel abroad and stay there as much as you like once you have the necessary document. This accomodaation BS. is really getting off. Igbos who owns lands in west, who sold the lands to them,,, your oracle.....
gidgiddy:

You may not know this but this is 2016, not 2006 or 1996. Yorubas may be well educated, may be vibrant but they are still the weakest link politically when it comes to the interests of Southern Nigeria. As for being welcoming, do Yorubas have a choice? We have 'one Nigeria' so it is incumbent on Yorubas to welcome any bonafide Nigerian. Infact, Yorubas have a legal duty to welcome anyone in the ECOWAS subregion who has a legal right to be there. So this 'welcoming' thing holds no water. If Yorubas want to pick and choose who they welcome, then they should go and renegotiate their existence within Nigeria.

So it is my right as an Igbo man to live anywhere in Yoruba land, pursue any endeavour I wish and also raise children. The fact that I exercise this right doesnt mean I have to like or even trust Yorubas. All it means is that I'm exercising my right.

2 Likes

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
AgentOrange:

neither do we want anything to do with useless conheads who go about screaming 'owomida' harassing innocent Nigeria 247 and ritualists from soka.
Who let this dog out? I can see you're pained by most. That alone gives me joy.
Cry more, cry cry
and when you're done crying, do head butt a cement till your life is gone and save the world from your pathetic existence which is just a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ElsonMorali:

If we intend to have a prosperous country then base instincts like that don't deserve a place in Nigeria.

We made that mistake when we voted Jonathan in the first time in 2011, because we wanted to show the Hausa/Fulanis that they didn't own Nigeria. Well, we only succeeded in dragging our beloved country back.

One thing you can be assured of is that the Yoruba people will always vote for progress whoever embodies that.

The rest of you in the south can vote for corruption all in the name of showing Hausa/Fulani their place.
God bless you! This is what the iPad yut don't understand and their ogogoro brothers up south. To them, it's all about voting to proof a point. They mistake voting for Buhari as endorsing anything that the North does. I still decimate gworo chewers here with reckless abandon if they throw jibe at my tribe. I have zero tolerance for corruption and underpeformer so I criticize when due and praise when necessary. I don't regret Voting out gej at all.
As if Gej wasn't gonna handover to a northerner after his administration. They needed four more years to loot Nigeria dry. these IPad yoots are mentally deranged sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections by ChessEnthusiast: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

I am not Igbo and you guys will lose more. I know a lots of Yorubas working in Oil companies here. Think my friend think, if a bomb hit Wale Tinubu's Oil and Gas assets you know millions of dollars he will lose. And there are a lots of them which i won't mention their names. We will leave those of northerners and IOCs and face yorubas. Think again my friend...think...

Btw, I know u are yoruba claiming Igbo
M0ron, what are you waiting? Go out there and display your bravery rather than using your leprosy infested fingers to type trash. Internet warrior.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls: Army Admits Withdrawing Troops Before Abduction / PDP Serving Senators, Ex Govs Pass Vote Of Confidence On Modu Sheriff / Buhari's Speech At The 71st UN General Assembly (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.