Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims (21533 Views)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by anibi9674: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
na wa o
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by slysteel: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Address issues based on facts.

The group has been outlawed and any procession embarked upon by them is an illegality. As such, security agencies can lawfully disperse them with minimal force.

I know you guys are wired to support anything and anyone having issues with the government of the day even though there is no sense in doing so.

Iran CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO NIGERIA under PMB. That much was told their president by Buhari himself the last time he tried to interfere.
i don't know.why ignorance is everywhere in Nigeria,Shiite Muslims cannot be banned,its not a group you just wake up and ban,regious freedom is enshrined in our constitution,its like saying that the anglican church is banned because the you prefer Catholics,what was banned was their procession and even that is wrong,people have a right to peaceful procession,you people stink to high havens with emptiness in defense of buhari,if you don't know what to say its better you just stfu instead.

9 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ancientbanana: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
devilson:
this is gettin serious,what is happening in middle east is finding its way to Nigeria nd some zombies keep hailing buhari,el-rufai Nd sunni Muslim to continue there genocide against innocent shites muslim
Baghdad loading. Shitte n sunnies will soon start bombing their selves. Yeepee

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by gbens2000(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
na to commot for this north last last oh ,no time for stray bullet instance. angry

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Temmywalex: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Religion and crude oil are the causes of Nigeria problems.

Why all the foreign interests?.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by odomanis: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

The group has been outlawed and any procession embarked upon by them is an illegality. As such, security agencies can lawfully disperse them with minimal force.

I know you guys are wired to support anything and anyone having issues with the government of the day even though there is no sense in doing so.

Iran CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO NIGERIA under PMB. That much was told their president by Buhari himself the last time he tried to interfere.
\

Group outlawed ? By which law ? Is that law superior to the constitution that grants freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of expression, and freedom of peaceful protest ?

7 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by namuguibe(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Address issues based on facts.[b]The group has been outlawed [/b]and any procession embarked upon by them is an illegality....
Sir, why do you say Shia Muslims are outlawed? Do they not have a right to religion as allowed by the constitution of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ndcide(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
The shia group can end this thing surgically. Just one bullet on the right spot on the right person. and you'll score all the point.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Gaskia: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
I never knew Islam was devided along hateline until Buhari became President.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ogene007: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

The 1999 constitution guarantees freedom of worship, freedom of association as well as freedom of movement. Any law or announcement by any person that goes contrary to the provisions of the constitution is null and void. Let the government take them to court for associating under the IMN banner and let us see which court and under which basis the organisation would be declared as illegal. The government of the day is simply involved in extrajudicial killings which they will ultimately answer for. Everything El-rufai has done so far is purely illegal. It has been a further futile attempt at covering the massacre of innocent nigerians and the dumping of their bodies in mass graves. They know that the day of reckoning will surely come. The government hope that by continuing to persecute these people, they will cow them into dropping their demand for justice against the massacre.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by bayelsaowei(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

the question you should ask yourself is why the group was outlawed..??..

When this wahala explode completely I hope you would be in nigeria to dance with it..

Your zombeism is getting out of hands..

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Deenite(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am guessing dey didnt hear of d kano incident too
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by FTBOY: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
i've not read any news where this people were reported to have been involved in any attack to kill, maim and destroy. all they do is protest peacefully against the detention of their leader....and the NA would use them as target practice. even the hausa sunni street touts have joined the military in the onslaught.

what's more? all boko haram members are sunni muslims!!

5 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by maxman01: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't understand u ppl dis same ppl will say buhari is Killin igbos and Christians in d east dat he wants to islamis Nigeria now u ppl r sayin why is he killing musilms I Taya for una if. U run fawl of d law 2 tinz can happen to u
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by charlesucheh(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
THEY WILL NOT MIND THEIR BIZNESS.....
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
How quickly you guys jump on pointing out tribal difference doesnt suprise me at all

If only you knew the Shiites well enuv, boko boys started this way and unfortunately the govt then was too numb about that activities and too weak to respond when it came to it. Even the muslims gets brutalised by this pple....to them its 'we against the world' imagine a sect capable of doing this to themselves in the name of religion....(pics below)

And youre complaining for the govt trying to handle this

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
ogene007:

The 1999 constitution guarantees freedom of worship, freedom of association as well as freedom of movement. Any law or announcement by any person that goes contrary to the provisions of the constitution is null and void. Let the government take them to court for associating under the IMN banner and let us see which court and under which basis the organisation would be declared as illegal. The government of the day is simply involved in extrajudicial killings which they will ultimately answer for. Everything El-rufai has done so far is purely illegal. It has been a further futile attempt at covering the massacre of innocent nigerians and the dumping of their bodies in mass graves. They know that the day of reckoning will surely come. The government hope that by continuing to persecute these people, they will cow them into dropping their demand for justice against the massacre.

There is also freedom of movement but it didnt stop the fulanis been banned in some states. Threat to state goes above all.

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
if not for the white house. there would have been a boom in aso rock by now. missiles all the way from Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... This issue must be addressed carefully before it snowballed into another 'middle east terrorism' in Nigeria.

My problem is that this government doesn't understand the sensitivity of international politics in handling issues like this. The very moment Shiites was banned, the govt opened herself as immortal enemy to Iran. We need to be very careful here. I think overzealous religious folks like El RUFIA and PMB should tread very carefully here. When people accused PMB of been a religious fanatics, this Shiites ban has proven it once again.

The govt can't afford to be fighting boko, Avengers, Peaceful IPOB, Herdsmen and now the most lethal amongst them, IRAN all at the same time.Wisdom is key here.

........and Nigeria should surrender her sovereignty to please Iran?

I wonder how you lot just concoct illogic. The story of the Shiites you hardly know. You just come up with nonsense. Now Buhari's alleged support to for the Sunis (wherever you all got that crap from) against the Shiite is now termed religious fanaticism?

Meanwhile, What diplomatic ties do we have with Iran that will affect us in you illusionary international politics?
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
slysteel:
i don't know.why ignorance is everywhere in Nigeria,Shiite Muslims cannot be banned,its not a group you just wake up and ban,regious freedom is enshrined in our constitution,its like saying that the anglican church is banned because the you prefer Catholics,what was banned was their procession and[b] even that is wrong,people have a right to peaceful procession[/b],you people stink to high havens with emptiness in defense of buhari,if you don't know what to say its better you just stfu instead.

Slow down........Which constitution did you read to spew this rubbish underlined? There procession is banned and proscribed by law in the state

People DO NOT have a right to procession that has the tendency of affecting the peace and security of the state.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
ogene007:

1. The constitution DID NOT guarantee "freedom of procession". please show where the constitution guaranteed that
2. Any "freedom" stated is subservient to the maintain of peace and security in the country or state.

Your conjectures are not only funny but spuriously vague
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Hdz4luv: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
the question you should ask yourself is why the group was outlawed..??..

When this wahala explode completely I hope you would be in nigeria to dance with it..

Your zombeism is getting out of hands..

1. Any group that threatens the peace and security of the state should be sanctioned
2. Any "wahala" that explodes will be crushed like Boko Haram, IPOB, Niger Delta Avengers and any other. Bring them on
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
FTBOY:
i've not read any news where this people were reported to have been involved in any attack to kill, maim and destroy. all they do is protest peacefully against the detention of their leader....and the NA would use them as target practice. even the hausa sunni street touts have joined the military in the onslaught.

what's more? all boko haram members are sunni muslims!!

Bros,

I can tell you they have been doing that over 20year+. They took control of a state, have a "government" of their own not subjected to the state government. They infiltrated ABU Zaria, attacked and killed christians in the past. Ask yourself why such a group will have a paramilitary wing. Ask yourself why such a group will take over major roads and expressways during their prayers and assembly.

This time around a government has stood up to their "excesses" is when you woke up to realize they are a peaceful organisation? And I will advise that you don't make assertive statement with false information
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:

It's a known fact that your zombeism is powered by the sun..

Yeso Kristi.

Are you trying to say it will have no end..? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
maxman01:
I don't understand u ppl dis same ppl will say buhari is Killin igbos and Christians in d east dat he wants to islamis Nigeria now u ppl r sayin why is he killing musilms I Taya for una if. U run fawl of d law 2 tinz can happen to u

Bros,

this is how you know depraved minds.....
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
GROOOVE:

How quickly you guys jump on pointing out tribal difference doesnt suprise me at all

If only you knew the Shiites well enuv, boko boys started this way and unfortunately the govt then was too numb about that activities and too weak to respond when it came to it. Even the muslims gets brutalised by this pple....to them its 'we against the world' imagine a sect capable of doing this to themselves in the name of religion....(pics below)

And youre complaining for the govt trying to handle this

At times I wonder Bros. Imagine small boys who were not even born years the Shiite menace had been in Zaria for example, who have not left their "ramshackle" villages in the east and south-south comment "authoritatively" about Shiites...........

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by PassingShot(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
namuguibe:
Sir, why do you say Shia Muslims are outlawed? Do they not have a right to religion as allowed by the constitution of Nigeria?
Shia as a sect was never and cannot be outlawed. It was the IMN as a group that was outlawed as a result of their incessant disturbing activities. Banning the group and its activities is not same as outlawing Shia as a sect.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by thedarkside: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
devilson:
this is gettin serious,what is happening in middle east is finding its way to Nigeria nd some zombies keep hailing buhari,el-rufai Nd sunni Muslim to continue there genocide against innocent shites muslim

this is the price you have to pay as one of the world powers..

nigeria will become stronger..

our diversity is our power

the shia piss us off,we will ask the sunnis for advice...the sunnis will gladly help...

nigeria has much more powerful bargaining chips like in monopoly,than the western-brainwashed-mofo-biafra thinks anyways...

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by buffalowings: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
O n bo O n bo
Awon la de nde

Abeg no bring yor Shia sunni fight here for south o
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by thedarkside: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
buffalowings:
O n bo O n bo
Awon la de nde

Abeg no bring yor Shia sunni fight here for south o

we shall protect ourselfes with the gift our ancestors gave us..namely: diversity...

i dare you to ask any human on earth say nigerians are the worst type of humans,they will not agree..
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by blantyre: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
CSTR2:
Evil Supporting Evil really?
What is more evil than oil-money funded soldiers blowing off the brains of fellow citizens on the streets because of difference in ideology? You are sick.
Sunni muslims are responsible for a majority of Nigeria's national security issues. Surely, we can find one or two groups there to ban.
U are on point sunni Muslims are responsible for 99% percent of all the atrocities and terrorism committed in the name of Islam world over not just in Nigeria even though within sunnis themselves there are subdivisions with some being kind of condoning esp violence against shiites. In Nigeria for instance and without calling any name, we have those local representatives of Saudi wahabi ideology responsible for terrorism. Is kind of a contract with their wahabi masters and what they are good at, is fuelling the embers of hatred against shiites. And luckily for them, they ride on the ills of illiteracy in religious matters affecting most sunnis to brainwash them. Let's even assume the shiites are abusing the companions, there is nothing in Islam that renders that person an unbeliever, but trust them, they have a way of manipulating the Quran and hadith to justify their violence against shiites. To me as Muslim shiites are 100% Muslim and Inshaallah no amount of propaganda will make me regard them otherwise. They may have their problems with constituted authority, that sth different but to call them kafirs never.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / 9th Senate: PDP Plots Goje - Ekweremadu Ticket / Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.