Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims (21535 Views)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by matrixme(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
should we be expected to show sympathy for this monstrosity? Islam that is not known to show tolerance for other religion is now divided against itself. Such a shame

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by namuguibe(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

Shia as a sect was never and cannot be outlawed. It was the IMN as a group that was outlawed as a result of their incessant disturbing activities. Banning the group and its activities is not same as outlawing Shia as a sect.
IMN is the main Shia group in Nigeria and so what you are saying is contradictory?? Does this perhaps instead have more to do with the general Sunni Muslim disdain for Shia Muslims?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37632255

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Dove4Peace: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Mean while on Another News
https://www.nairaland.com/3406166/emir-kano-say-im-muslim[/size]
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Ngozi123(f): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
GROOOVE:

How quickly you guys jump on pointing out tribal difference doesnt suprise me at all

If only you knew the Shiites well enuv, boko boys started this way and unfortunately the govt then was too numb about that activities and too weak to respond when it came to it. Even the muslims gets brutalised by this pple....to them its 'we against the world' imagine a sect capable of doing this to themselves in the name of religion....(pics below)

And youre complaining for the govt trying to handle this

Why would you distinguish between Boko Haram and Sunnis but not afford the same privilege to the Shiites? Don't Boko Haram practice Wahhabism, a sect that belongs to the Sunni denomination of Islam? You can't generalise a whole denomination and then get upset when people do the same to you undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by SycophanticGoat: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
CSTR2:
Evil Supporting Evil really?
What is more evil than oil-money funded soldiers blowing off the brains of fellow citizens on the streets because of difference in ideology? You are sick.
Sunni muslims are responsible for a majority of Nigeria's national security issues. Surely, we can find one or two groups there to ban.

Are you minding that one?

APC idiots are so hypocritical and demonic that they don't even know when they sound hypocritical, and stupidly dumb. Thank goodness for social media, else most of us who criticize this demonic and barbaric blood guzzling administration would have been lynched by now. Once again, thank God for social media.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by bayelsaowei(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
mapet:

1. Any group that threatens the peace and security of the state should be sanctioned
2. Any "wahala" that explodes will be crushed like Boko Haram, IPOB, Niger Delta Avengers and any other. Bring them on
see this one..has the avengers been crushed??.. undecided

You just yap the way you like..there is a serious religious war lurking around and all you can do is fool around..

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by acehood907(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
If you're sick in your head should come n help them nah, we never know anything abuh shiit in our Islam religion since the messenger of Allah leave the world
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by crosbreaka: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
acehood907:
If you're sick in your head should come n help them nah, we never know anything abuh shiit in our Islam religion since the messenger of Allah leave the world

It's obvious you know nothing about your religion. The Shia movement is the oldest movement within Islam and it was functional way before the "I dey mind my business type" of Muslims defined themselves as "Sunnis" or claiming indifference to the struggles against tyrannical caliphs the Shia were opposed to.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
blantyre:

U are on point sunni Muslims are responsible for 99% percent of all the atrocities and terrorism committed in the name of Islam world over not just in Nigeria even though within sunnis themselves there are subdivisions with some being kind of condoning esp violence against shiites. In Nigeria for instance and without calling any name, we have those local representatives of Saudi wahabi ideology responsible for terrorism. Is kind of a contract with their wahabi masters and what they are good at, is fuelling the embers of hatred against shiites. And luckily for them, they ride on the ills of illiteracy in religious matters affecting most sunnis to brainwash them. Let's even assume the shiites are abusing the companions, there is nothing in Islam that renders that person an unbeliever, but trust them, they have a way of manipulating the Quran and hadith to justify their violence against shiites. To me as Muslim shiites are 100% Muslim and Inshaallah no amount of propaganda will make me regard them otherwise. They may have their problems with constituted authority, that sth different but to call them kafirs never.

So you agree this is 100% islam?

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by nyabinghi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
CSTR2:
You world-views are very delusional.
Besides, why should a whole Sect of islam be banned and not the other?
The Sunni muslims have constituted the greatest damage and danger to Nigeria over the years than even the shittes. Why not ban Islam totally?
Afonjas sef and the way they think like paid lackeys. Sometimes I wonder if fela was truly from there.
why isn't christianity banned too as u wish islam to be banned.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Onyocha: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
GROOOVE:

So you agree this is 100% islam?

stop spreading your ignorance. Shia condemn self-flagellation by a minority of their brothers when they commemorate the martyrdom of Hussein, the grandson of Muhammad on Ashura.

it is like condemning all Sunnis and tagging them "non-muslims" for the beheadings carried out by boko haram. is that Islam? at least those Shia are cutting their own bodies and not blowing up people of other faiths.

Nigerian Shia Muslims do not do self-flagellation. most of the Shia ayatollahs condemn and FORBID self-flagellation. you should google: "Shia scholars view on self-flagellation".

if self-flagellation by less than 1% of Shiites makes ALL SHIA people "not Muslims", then by the same token, all the terrorism committed by Sunni groups should be used to declare ALL SUNNIS as "not Muslims" what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

even Christians (Catholics) in Philippines and Mexico carry out actual crucifixions on Easter to reenact the crucifixion and sufferings of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by pjsmart(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
which one is shia and Sunni Muslims? pls someone should help me with clarification. I thought Islam is one
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Onyocha:

stop spreading your ignorance. Shia condemn self-flagellation by a minority of their brothers when they commemorate the martyrdom of Hussein, the grandson of Muhammad on Ashura.

it is like condemning all Sunnis and tagging them "non-muslims" for the beheadings carried out by boko haram. is that Islam? at least those Shia are cutting their own bodies and not blowing up people of other faiths.

Nigerian Shia Muslims do not do self-flagellation. most of the Shia ayatollahs condemn and FORBID self-flagellation. you should google: "Shia scholars view on self-flagellation".

if self-flagellation by less than 1% of Shiites makes ALL SHIA people "not Muslims", then by the same token, all the terrorism committed by Sunni groups should be used to declare ALL SUNNIS as "not Muslims" what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

even Christians (Catholics) in Philippines and Mexico carry out actual crucifixions on Easter to reenact the crucifixion and sufferings of Jesus.

Ignorance ke!

Forget what you google online, have you ever met a shiite?
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
pjsmart:
which one is shia and Sunni Muslims? pls someone should help me with clarification. I thought Islam is one

Perphaps this might help
http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2013/05/economist-explains-19
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Onyocha: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
GROOOVE:

Ignorance ke!

Forget what you google online, have you ever met a shiite?

You are not ignorant. From the above, it's apparent you're stupid.

Show me a pic of one Nigerian Shia Muslim who performs self flagellation.

I should forget what I google online, but you want others to accept pictures you google online from far away countries. Hope you see even the word "stupid" is a compliment to someone like you.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
see this one..has the avengers been crushed??.. undecided

You just yap the way you like..there is a serious religious war lurking around and all you can do is fool around..

Bros,

Avengers are the "cowardest" and the weakest of the lot. They only know how to sneak in and blow pipelines or shoot and runs away. When the Military swooped in on them after dealing decisively with them in Magboro, they quickly beat retreat. The operation crocodile smile crept in on them and they saw a glimpse of what to come, they now shamelessly concede to negotiations.

Why has virtually every eminent Nigerian they've nominated to represent them at negotiation declined?
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Ake1: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
How do you know they're Muslims. They're simply Iran extension in your country penetrating gently into the system and when they've gathered enough muscles they topple govt and spread their evils they acquire from Iran. Never think Shi'a in your country believe in it. They're annex to Iran.
Look at places like Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon. They have surmounted the govt of those place with weapons and war just to establish their evils
chriskosherbal:
Ok
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by bayelsaowei(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Avengers are the "cowardest" and the weakest of the lot. They only know how to sneak in and blow pipelines or shoot and runs away. When the Military swooped in on them after dealing decisively with them in Magboro, they quickly beat retreat. The operation crocodile smile crept in on them and they saw a glimpse of what to come, they now shamelessly concede to negotiations.

Why has virtually every eminent Nigerian they've nominated to represent them at negotiation declined?
nope...The government always knew it would end in negotiations...

Because it's about oil...The military can't go bombing facilities and people...negotiations is the only cure for the Niger delta...

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ArodewilliamsT: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iran should all these press release and do the needful. Else shiites will go into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by soloroyality(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
thedarkside:

this is the price you have to pay as one of the world powers..

nigeria will become stronger..

our diversity is our power

the shia piss us off,we will ask the sunnis for advice...the sunnis will gladly help...

nigeria has much more powerful bargaining chips like in monopoly,than the western-brainwashed-mofo-biafra thinks anyways...

what world power are u talking about, bear it in mind that Nigeria is partially independent and what can Nigeria do alone without international assistance?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Blue3k(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

I don't think you understand the strategy they are a guerrilla force. Since there objective is to hurt the Nigerian Government wallet they have no reason to engage in drawn out battles. Negotiations on oil was the only way to handle them.

The main issues where the fact we're not doing real fiscal federalism/ resource control, taking property and mineral right out of exclusive domain of federal government, along with added fact Nigerian government didn't enforce property rights and environmental protection. When pollution happened Nigeria didn't do anything to make companies pay for damages like other decent countries would do or remedy it themselves.

ArodewilliamsT:
Iran should all these press release and do the needful. Else shiites will go into extinction.

US government is already looking for excuse to get in our business. They already building Drone base in Niger. This will just add to excuses for those terrorist sponsorers to open their filthy mouths.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by zurine(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by HoneyBee23(f): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sibrah:
10 likes, 100 Gala, and 1000 pure water for you.
You wan kill am with Gala grin ?
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by TheFreeOne: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
pjsmart:

ORIGINS OF THE SHIITE - SUNNI SPLIT: Update yourself by visiting this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split-npr
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Afonjas: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
why isn't christianity banned too as u wish islam to be banned.
all religions and God should be banned
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Edum13656: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Shiites and Sunni issue... me no go put mouth. even if Iran and Saudi add Northern Nigeria to their proxy war; better for us.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by forray(m): 3:30am On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:

The sect is not banned but the IMN group and its gathering and procession. It doesn't stop any Shiite from being a Shiite or from practising his religion.

Evil always supporting evil. Why not adopt them as you adopted Dasuki?

Nonsense!

I think there is something seriously wrong with u, how can u support the killing of another human being just because of partisan politics?

May God have mercy on you u. What happened to arresting the offended or using rubber bullets or teargas? How about the other set of Muslim who takes law into their hand?

So much death and evil like this are among the reason the country is not growing. Remember karma is a baitch
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by discusant: 3:46am On Oct 14, 2016
naijaboy756:
Iran, your brothers need senior help. Come and help them. Our Bubu was in your country some times past

Lol. Bubu went to seek for military ties between Iran and Nigeria, the same way Bubu has been going round the world seeking for military ties between powerful countries and Nigeria.

But Nigeria has no immediate hostile neighbours.

Bubu seeks for military ties with foreign powers with the hope that those powers shall join rest of Nigeria to annihilate any rebel groups that may emerge to question Nigeria's cruel and crude governance system which favours only Bubu's northern Nigeria.

But little does Bubu understand that if his northern Nigeria continues to refuse political restructuring and fight bursts open in Nigeria, those foreign powers can't join his northern Nigeria to fight to retain one Nigeria again.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by true2god: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
You world-views are very delusional.
Besides, why should a whole Sect of islam be banned and not the other?
The Sunni muslims have constituted the greatest damage and danger to Nigeria over the years than even the shittes. Why not ban Islam totally?
Afonjas sef and the way they think like paid lackeys. Sometimes I wonder if fela was truly from there.
Fela's mother is a ghanaian so he is not a full afonja. Fela's thinks more like a ghanaian, more honest and hardworking people, than an afonja.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by akpanbaba: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2016
We now know Iran is one of the countries destroying Nigeria.When the christians are killed Iran has no business. talking about it because they are not human beings.May God punish Iran as nation for faning the flame of religious intolerance in Nigeria
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ibkgab001: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
I love this from the stable of devil son
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Onyocha:

You are not ignorant. From the above, it's apparent you're stupid.

Show me a pic of one Nigerian Shia Muslim who performs self flagellation.

I should forget what I google online, but you want others to accept pictures you google online from far away countries. Hope you see even the word "stupid" is a compliment to someone like you.

This is why pple fail in life, simple question and you're reverting to insults.. ..smh

I won't stoop so low as to exchange words with you, whoever you are. Now define stupid again?

I stayed in zaria kaduna 10 years in the midst of shiites and sunni muslims there's nothing you can tell me about either that i haven't experienced first hand.

Have you ever even met a shiite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / PDP Reacts To Shiite Members And Police Clash In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.