Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims (21529 Views)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by PassingShot(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2016
forray:

I think there is something seriously wrong with u, how can u support the killing of another human being just because of partisan politics?

May God have mercy on you u. What happened to arresting the offended or using rubber bullets or teargas? How about the other set of Muslim who takes law into their hand?

So much death and evil like this are among the reason the country is not growing. Remember karma is a baitch
Smally, point out the words of my post that support killing of anyone.

This is what we get when illiterate kids fill the internet space.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by hucienda: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:
You world-views are very delusional.
Besides, why should a whole Sect of islam be banned and not the other?
The Sunni muslims have constituted the greatest damage and danger to Nigeria over the years than even the shittes. Why not ban Islam totally?
Afonjas sef and the way they think like paid lackeys. Sometimes I wonder if fela was truly from there.

Fela is one of the greatest ever Nigerians IMO.

There is zero correlation between Afonja and the great Fela.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ofwest47(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2016
boko haram and the shites are are one and the same for lack of education and lack of knowledge and lack of understanding Islam, are there no Muslims in the South? when last have they heard of such barbaric confrontations between the southern Muslims however, blame their leaders for the atrocities been committed in the name of religion in the entire North the leaders especially the rich among them only take care of their immediate families and usually leave the overwhelming majority of its people to go into begging the * Almajiris * and very poor living conditions even on this issue recently it was reported, a northern leader was said to have donated 45 million dollars to the university his child graduated from in the U S as a show of affluence at the expense of the extreme poor living conditions of his people back home so like I said, lack of knowledge has been the basis for their religious extremism and the holy prophet Muhammad ( S W ) said you should always seek for knowledge even if it is as far distance as to China. What has been the achievement of these shites since they having been occupying the walk ways in the last 40 years knowledge is power let them go and seek for knowledge and education and their lives will change for the better.

Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by basadenet: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2016
This Government is intolerable and may spell doom for this country. This is Muslims to Muslims, how about if it where to be other way round, I mean Muslims to Christians, the worst worst would have happen. Posterity would surely judge them in future.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by glossyj(f): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
please oooo can someone explain the meaning of the post........am confuse sad
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by aisammy4: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Address issues based on facts.

The group has been outlawed and any procession embarked upon by them is an illegality. As such, security agencies can lawfully disperse them with minimal force.

I know you guys are wired to support anything and anyone having issues with the government of the day even though there is no sense in doing so.

Iran CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO NIGERIA under PMB. That much was told their president by Buhari himself the last time he tried to interfere.
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

The group has been outlawed and any procession embarked upon by them is an illegality. As such, security agencies can lawfully disperse them with minimal force.

I know you guys are wired to support anything and anyone having issues with the government of the day even though there is no sense in doing so.

Iran CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO NIGERIA under PMB. That much was told their president by Buhari himself the last time he tried to interfere.
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

It is absurd to outlaw Shiia anywhere in Nigeria.The Ashurah procession is recognised and being carried out annually in every shiia state. No harm has been recorded for decades of carrying out Ashurah in Nigeria until when Burutai was send by Wahabis to kill innocent people (including children). We are suppose to guard against evil, but some foolish people are supporting it. wicked people
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by aisammy4: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

Ignorance ke!

Forget what you google online, have you ever met a shiite?

SHIA MUSLIMS ARE VERY PEACEFUL PEOPLE, BECAUSE I HAVE MET SO MANY SHIA MUSLIMS
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by aisammy4: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
ofwest47:
boko haram and the shites are are one and the same for lack of education and lack of knowledge and lack of understanding Islam, are there no Muslims in the South? when last have they heard of such barbaric confrontations between the southern Muslims however, blame their leaders for the atrocities been committed in the name of religion in the entire North the leaders especially the rich among them only take care of their immediate families and usually leave the overwhelming majority of its people to go into begging the * Almajiris * and very poor living conditions even on this issue recently it was reported, a northern leader was said to have donated 45 million dollars to the university his child graduated from in the U S as a show of affluence at the expense of the extreme poor living conditions of his people back home so like I said, lack of knowledge has been the basis for their religious extremism and the holy prophet Muhammad ( S W ) said you should always seek for knowledge even if it is as far distance as to China. What has been the achievement of these shites since they having been occupying the walk ways in the last 40 years knowledge is power let them go and seek for knowledge and education and their lives will change for the better.

YOU ARE F***KING LIER. BOKO HARAM ARE THE "WAHABI" EXTREMISTS.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by ak47mann(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Iranians are mostly Shiite and they are not Arabs,Iran see arab Muslims as little brainy and Sunni in Saudi province are scared of Iran and Iran want to destroy Saudi kingdom by all means.Buhari is doing the bidding for Saudi kingdom later the sunnies invented royal family in Saudi will give him a tap at the back for job well done their sunny slaves are suppressing Iranian slaves from spreading further cool
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2016
aisammy4:

SHIA MUSLIMS ARE VERY PEACEFUL PEOPLE, BECAUSE I HAVE MET SO MANY SHIA MUSLIMS
Maybe, but our govt and military joint dont seem to think the same
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by crosbreaka: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

Maybe, but our govt and military joint dont seem to think the same

Is their assessment objective or based on selfish sectarian prejudices and bias by northern Sunnis who are majority and in power?

What difference would it make to a Christian if a Muslim is Shia or Sunni? In fact most Christians would prefer the Shia because the world over I've never heard of a Shia suicide bomber attacking a church or people of other faiths. The Shia respect people of other faith. I've read and heard the Shia repeating severally that "man is either your brother in faith or your equal in humanity". That is a saying by their first Imam, Ali. Why would I not hold favorable view towards a people who value shared humanity? How many times have they been killed right here in Nigeria. Did they get crazy and starting senseless killings? Imagine if it was the other way and those killed were sunni Hausas. Just imagine.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
mapet:

........and Nigeria should surrender her sovereignty to please Iran?

I wonder how you lot just concoct illogic. The story of the Shiites you hardly know. You just come up with nonsense. Now Buhari's alleged support to for the Sunis (wherever you all got that crap from) against the Shiite is now termed religious fanaticism?

Meanwhile, What diplomatic ties do we have with Iran that will affect us in you illusionary international politics?
... Sorry I don't respond to kids.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by forray(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:

Smally, point out the words of my post that support killing of anyone.

This is what we get when illiterate kids fill the internet space.

Old educate man without brain. I don't have to point out any words that shows u support the killing of anyone cos ur continuous support of how this who issue is been handled actually say so. I believe u saw the number of people that was killed few days back. Did u condemn the act?

Am not in anyway supporting this group, but no sane person with his or her brain in the right place will support the way the military is handling this.

Can u Pls tell me the crime this particular group has committed that has brought this continuous death sentence on them? Wetin them do? Niger delta avengers are there dem no fit stop, Boko Haram still dey give them headache, but where it comes to unarmed group, their trigger happy fingers are all active and u are here spewing ur jargons as u always do. Imagine u calling somebody else supporter of evil....imagine the hypocrisy.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
forray:

Old educate man without brain. I don't have to point out any words that shows u support the killing of anyone cos ur continuous support of how this who issue is been handled actually say so. I believe u saw the number of people that was killed few days back. Did u condemn the act?

Am not in anyway supporting this group, but no sane person with his or her brain in the right place will support the way the military is handling this.

Can u Pls tell me the crime this particular group has committed that has brought this continuous death sentence on them? Wetin them do? Niger delta avengers are there dem no fit stop, Boko Haram still dey give them headache, but where it comes to unarmed group, their trigger happy fingers are all active and u are here spewing ur jargons as u always do. Imagine u calling somebody else supporter of evil....imagine the hypocrisy.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by forray(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

As usual, u never disappoint. U are too old for this shiiit man. Go find something productive to do with ur time.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by PassingShot(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
forray:

As usual, u never disappoint. U are too old for this shiiit man. Go find 2 productive to do with ur time.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by freeze001(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

There is also freedom of movement but it didnt stop the fulanis been banned in some states. Threat to state goes above all.

Fulani people are not banned from lawful movement. It is the movement of cattle that is being regulated. If they move their cattle contrary to the law, that's their business when they get arrested and imprisoned.
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
crosbreaka:

Is their assessment objective or based on selfish sectarian prejudices and bias by northern Sunnis who are majority and in power?

What difference would it make to a Christian if a Muslim is Shia or Sunni? In fact most Christians would prefer the Shia because the world over I've never heard of a Shia suicide bomber attacking a church or people of other faiths. The Shia respect people of other faith. I've read and heard the Shia repeating severally that "man is either your brother in faith or your equal in humanity". That is a saying by their first Imam, Ali. Why would I not hold favorable view towards a people who value shared humanity? How many times have they been killed right here in Nigeria. Did they get crazy and starting senseless killings? Imagine if it was the other way and those killed were sunni Hausas. Just imagine.

Wow such as a matured reply. Tnk you

As to your assertions, you do realize the shiites make up bearly 15% of the muslim population worldwide? Thatt makes them even less than 5% of the nigerian muslim populace. My point is, i dont think the federal government have a religious agenda, they tried creating their own colony in zaria exempting other persons who isnt shia frm them(muslims included) had the FG turn a blind eye they will grow in numbers and someday colonize a state and put down their own rule.
Maybe am wrong but i think the FG's response is to pretend such happening in the future
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by GROOOVE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
freeze001:

Fulani people are not banned from lawful movement. It is the movement of cattle that us being regulated. If they move their cattle contrary to the law, that's their business when they get arrested and imprisoned.
Thanks for clearing that out.
I was trying to point out that not every fulani herdsman is hostile. Anti grazing law is not the best solution but it was passed for some state either way
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by mapet: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Sorry I don't respond to kids.

Unfortunately, I did...... and to an Idiot
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by thedarkside: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
soloroyality:

what world power are u talking about, bear it in mind that Nigeria is partially independent and what can Nigeria do alone without international assistance?

i dont have time to answer people like you that suffer under inferiority-complex...

go find out yourself....

splitting nigeria would be a hugh loose for the black-race...

you suppose to know that we are a world-power in black-skin...multi-cultural world,my left foot...
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by acehood907(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
crosbreaka:

It's obvious you know nothing about your religion. The Shia movement is the oldest movement within Islam and it was functional way before the "I dey mind my business type" of Muslims defined themselves as "Sunnis" or claiming indifference to the struggles against tyrannical caliphs the Shia were opposed to.
cool down cause you know nothing about my religion, so pack aside, my prophet said in our religion different side continent will come out n it's 99 side all in Islam Buh it is one side will be the true religion in Islam
Re: Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims by hannyjay(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Any attack on shia is an attack on ipob. Wow dis is d first tym am seen biafra supporting hausa fulani. anyways evil love evil

Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore / Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu's 50th Birthday: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55