Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? (4450 Views)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, something just happened in my hostel, I'm an introvert, though I always tell myself that it's my choice because really I see girls as distractions that would slowly eat you up, moreover I barely have time for myself talk less of another person.
So to the issue, there's this pretty girl in my hostel (yes I admitted she's pretty ) though I hold her in high standards (maybe crush if you wish to interpret) but I'd never wanted to date her or anyone else for that matter, she's gentle, composed unlike many girls around.
we usually exchange pleasantries anytime we see and that's all, we've never had any conversation, today is just terrible and I wish it never happened. Today her friend called me, the three of us sat outside and her friend started talking to me, me and the other girl didn't talk to each other, few minutes later, her friend left leaving only me and her and boom it happened, let me not get into details ,she told me she likes me. I laughed and pretended as if she was joking but she said she wasn't. I told her I was very tired, that tomorrow I'll see her, I left her outside.
Now it's either tomorrow I rebuke her feelings or I accept ,I don't want to be in a relationship but I don't want to offend her either, we see each other everyday, now no matter what, it would never go back to the way it was when we walk pass each other, please I need your advice on how to reject her politely.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Crowwejihadist: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Baba don fall in love. leave story!!

12 Likes

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Danbukason(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
You communication with her should be platonic and not erotic/sexual. Not all friends are meant to date each other.
If the feelings is one side, pant go shift be that oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Baba don fall in love. leave story!!
love? even though it's true, I don't want a relationship oo

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Danbukason:
You communication with her should be platonic and not erotic/sexual. Not all friends are meant to date each other.
If the feelings is one side, pant go shift be that oo
yes thank you, but what could I possibly tell her tomorrow?
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by jedaii(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
tell her you dont have time. And even though you care about her, its just on your time frame and see her reply.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Allison012: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
see op,i swear what happened to you has happened to me.exactly as you talk am. even me i don't wanna date the girl and don't wanna offend her.

the day i killed that thing called introvertness in me,i toast this girl sotay she no understand herself.

another terrible thing is,this girl is living rent-free in my head.but i don't want to date her.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
jedaii:
tell her you dont have time. And even though you care about her, its just on your time frame and see her reply.
thank you, I'll try this
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Othority(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Men encourage ladies to open up and tell their feelings to guys, but the same men, 9 out of 10 times, reject to date them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Allison012:
see op,i swear what happened to you has happened to me.exactly as you talk am. even me i don't wanna date the girl and don't wanna offend her.

the day i killed that thing called introvertness in me,i toast this girl sotay she no understand herself.

another terrible thing is,this girl is living rent-free in my head.but i don't want to date her.
you know am bro, I don't know how I'll stylishly tell her that I'm not interested in a relationship
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
reject her politely and let some other brotha chop that sweet thing.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Othority:
Men encourage ladies to open up and tell their feelings to guys, but the same men, 9 out of 10 times, reject to date them.
A taste of their medicine cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Hacks4dummies: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Op accept her, You Arrow
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by buttlover(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
run anytime you see her coming from afar. do this for days. if she didn't check up on you in your room, forget her. she wan use you catch cruise.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Othority:
really? I thought guys normally jump on the slightest opportunity to date girls
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
buttlover:
run anytime you see her coming from afar. do this for days. if she didn't check up on you in your room, forget her. she wan use you catch cruise.
i never really thought of this possibility, say she just wan use me catch cruise, girls sha
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Allison012: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tekahashi:
you know am bro, I don't know how I'll stylishly tell her that I'm not interested in a relationship
Look,toast the girl.but never tell her, you like her.just make sure you end the conversation well. no sexual talk o,if not,u don offend her be that.

but we introverts, we dey suffer inside abeg.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Lonestar124: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Crushing Ko, crushing nii undecided the moment you eat her kitten, that crunshness in your eyes will disappear....

A girl open her mouth tell you she love you in first discussion you have with her, and you can't read the handwriting on the wall..Chai!!!!

Op, if you can smoke, smoke, if you can drink, drink and eat cumcunber to absorb the smell of it in your mouth, that is before meeting her tomorrow, tell her you will be preparing a dinner for her tomorrow night, she should come and visit you in your hostile, after the dinner, don't fail to dine with her in your bed aftermath come back and thank me here...

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Allison012: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tekahashi:
i never really thought of this possibility, say she just wan use me catch cruise, girls sha
forget that thing, she no wan use you catch cruise bro.what that girl feel for you is real.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
reject her politely and let some other brotha chop that sweet thing.
you know girls na, probably she won't talk to me again
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Tekahashi: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Op accept her, You Arrow
i said I'm not ready for a relationship
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tekahashi:
you know girls na, probably she won't talk to me again

...and so what? if thats her decision then so be it. you dont want to be with her so why would you even care?
just live your life and in due time, she will come back to her senses.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Gerardo88: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Just give her the chance, allow her to help shape you at least to be opening up to her...... Cus u may one day regret if u reject her. Give in, if u see harm u can later leave.... I believe The feeling's real, but as an introverted soul if u give in ND u see harm u will know ND then u can leave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Nonywendy(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
love? even though it's true, I don't want a relationship oo
simp forming redpiller
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by imagrg(m): 4:53am On Sep 06, 2022
It's rare to find a girl like this.
Oh boy, you will always get it for free whenever you want totow.

Please don't turn her down even if you don't need a relationship. Tell her you appreciate her offer but that for now, you want it to start on a platonic platform.
Tekahashi:

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by benqo01(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2022
No sexual talk, make una still dey communicate Sha no love talk, sex talk, money talk just random
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Whoody: 6:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Hacks4dummies: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Tekahashi:
oya tell her say Yiu no like her
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by MrBachelor: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2022
Tell her you are not ready for a relationship at the moment, but you are happy to be friends with her.
Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Someone might actually like u but it doesn't mean she wants a relationship with u either.

Be friendly please.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? by Chris2863(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Someone might actually like u but it doesn't mean she wants a relationship with u either.

Be friendly please.
op doesn’t know this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bathing Together With Your Spouse Solidifies Your Marriage(photo) / In Need Of A Lady :D / How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.