Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64732 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nice365: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2016
For a country trying to pass a bill on gender equality, then contradicting itself on the issue, and by no other person than the President is ridiculous. To make matters worse, this was said in a televised media before the German Chancellor who is a woman.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

First, on religion, if there is anything that can best be described as ungodly, I think it is ur religion cos ur men of God are having field days with with both the children and the church members and wives. As if that is not enough, u contribute money for them in addition.

Secondly, on the age of marriage, The Vatican is very clear about it but since ungodliness is the order of the day, nobody complies. Instead, old men keep sleeping with children of 10 and 12 and impregnating them upandan. Infants as young as 5 are being raped by hiv patients and the few apprehended ones are handed over to the police as if handing them over to police will reverse the rape. And funny enough, despite these handing over, rape cases are on the increase.

After sleeping around tasting different sizes and shapes of d1cks of even dogs, they start forming single and searching. Sometimes, due to several abortions, the womb can no longer conceive and the next thing is to start visiting spiritualists upandan.

Yes people kill everywhere and punitive actions are taken accordingly. The number of people being killed by spiritualists for rituals in ur places has not been equalled so far. Ritual killings, armed robbery killings and several other types of killing are just the order of the day.

Also, on prostitution, hehehehe, one man can do party with sisters and mothers, this is just the height of abomination.

Yes, what we have are petty thieves not highway robbers who are ready to dispossess people of the whole of their lives earnings and kill where need be.

Still on prostitution, the few of our girls who take to prostitution are rejected by their parents unlike ur cases where women proudly feed their families from professional prostitution.

And from the way u are are talking about cheap and expensive prostitute, no doubt u are certainly one of those prostitutes who take pride in the profession, the more reason u so much hate clothedness.

Ur pus*y is leaking and stinking too bad, olosho. grin grin grin
alhajis are the biggest buyers of human parts every one knows that, atleast you have indirectly agreed that you and your brothers are legalized pedophiles and that you prefer your women to exchange sex for a plate of food and that and also you didn't debunk the fact that you are all savages and can kill at any time, so then that ends this brawl, I don't want to get e-daggered on the counts of blasphemy, and I think your mother's pussy is still leaking, she has not recovered for the vvf she got when she have birth to you at 14,but hey, who am I to judge, the poor lady was a victim by virtue of her birth,do have a nice day kabiru, i bet your middle name is Muhammad too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
Within the last 45 days i bought ten wears, a pear of shoe, in the next 30 im planning to by 2 shoes worth N7000 each, 10 under wears, 10 wears, and next week i will lay my hand on a samsung phone. After my breakfast, lunch and dinner i stil hav other side effect. I have N1000 voucher that i have not loaded and i have about 400mb on two SIMs to browse on laptop and phone. And i work for average of 3 hours a day. I am planning to increase my work time to 6 ours a day mon-fri by that time i will be able to buy people like you and tie you down selotape your month so you stop rubishing around. All these things that i bought for myself i couldnt buy them when there was no recession. I am no hungry man like you. Trouble will start soon for whom wants recession to go
Do u know why u typed this and think u have achieved? There are people around u who can't afford them and as such u think they are luxurious. For me, I don't brag or discuss economic status online cos it doesn't add a dime to my income. Such discussions are for hustlers who are really hustling. Imagine, so u are telling me u have a laptop? When has possession of laptop become an achievement? Hehehe, nawao! And u are planning to buy a phone. Hmmm. Had it been this forum displays the type of facilities used by posters who post comments like Facebook, u would have discussed something else, not ridiculing urself with total worth far below 500k. U are even talking about data, hmmm, poverty is really touching some people. Although, I don't discuss status, this one is even too annoying. U mean u are actually conscious of ur data usage? Jokes apart, if u need to download anything that is worth even more than 1million megabytes, u let me know, I will do that and send it to ur mailbox cos honestly, I have forgotten how to subscribe for data.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by pulkittrivedi: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
agree with you
kabrud:

Do u know why u typed this and think u have achieved? There are people around u who can't afford them and as such u think they are luxurious. For me, I don't brag or discuss economic status online cos it doesn't add a dime to my income. Such discussions are for hustlers who are really hustling. Imagine, so u are telling me u have a laptop? When has possession of laptop become an achievement? Hehehe, nawao! And u are planning to buy a phone. Hmmm. Had it been this forum displays the type of facilities used by posters who post comments like Facebook, u would have discussed something else, not ridiculing urself with total worth far below 500k. U are even talking about data, hmmm, poverty is really touching some people. Although, I don't discuss status, this one is even too annoying. U mean u are actually conscious of ur data usage? Jokes apart, if u need to download anything that is worth even more than 1million megabytes, u let me know, I will do that and send it to ur mailbox cos honestly, I have forgotten how to subscribe for data.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2016
I dont really care about cheat achivement you run after everyday. I dont really like anyone who goes extra miles for luxuries i measure my life and peg it on my ability to meet with essential needs of life. If i do what you do, steal what you steal, say rubish you say go where you go, work the time you work, kill who you kill, treaten who you treaten, accept what you accept, challenge those you challenge, lie the same you lie, Bleep who you Bleep i may be Secretory General, Accountant General, Director Sogeon, President today but i am not interested in all the trash i am interested in basic needs of life and live well so after i am able to buy 7000 shoes for myself somebody can buy 7billio naira for himseld it does really concern me. I just have live well project what i can achieve easily live long die good because i may not come again. HELL TO LUXURIES
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
alhajis are the biggest buyers of human parts every one knows that, atleast you have indirectly agreed that you and your brothers are legalized pedophiles and that you prefer your women to exchange sex for a plate of food and that and also you didn't debunk the fact that you are all savages and can kill at any time, so then that ends this brawl, I don't want to get e-daggered on the counts of blasphemy, and I think your mother's pussy is still leaking, she has not recovered for the vvf she got when she have birth to you at 14,but hey, who am I to judge, the poor lady was a victim by virtue of her birth,do have a nice day kabiru, i bet your middle name is Muhammad too grin grin grin
Hehehehe,
... Alhajis are the biggest buyers of human parts...? Then why is it that ur people are the ones always involved in ritual killings? Does this make any sense to u? I know u reason upside-down and I'm sure if I put ur brain inside a bird, it will fly backward, grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha, the real and hypocritical pedophiles are the ones who preach against it and get themselves involved secretly. The media is already awashed with these set of people and their religion.
Oh, u mean u don't exchange sex for plate of food? Okay, tell me what do u exchange it for? 1k?

Killing, do u want to see some graphic pix of ur cannibalistic people in action? Ur people kill for anything even parents as long as one spiritualist has given an assurance that money will come out of it.

Hahahahha, this old woman amazes me. U think all mums are like urs? How were u raised, jokes apart? We know all these things just that we don't make noise about them. Ur mums will be somewhere servicing one Kongo in the farm while one man who answers as husband will also be in the village drinking palm wine.
Hmm, I was reliably informed that most people from Edo don't really have anyone to call their father and from the way u sound, u are one of them.

They are conceived when the women are in active wholly services. That is why they mostly suffer from all these sexual related sicknesses and the daughters wouldn't learn their lessons.

U may do ur mum a favour by treating her of that debilitating unmentionable veneral disease she had contacted in Italy where u were conceived b4 coming online to be talking of the president and his wife.
The life of olosho can be very pathetic, get something doing cos it is still not too late b4 u develop that cancer-like tumour in ur mother's pus*sy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

i dont really care about shit achivement you run after everyday.I dont really like anyone who goes extra miles for luxuries, they end up barthing with soup made of baby blood. i measure my life and peg it on my ability to meet essential needs of life if i do what you do, steal what you stealsay rubish you say, accept rubish you accept,go where you go, do the job you do, work the time you work, kill who you kill, treaten who you treaten challenge who you challenge, lie the same you lie, Bleep who you Bleep, do the rituaal you do, maybe i will be Secretary General today, maybe Accountant General today, maybe Sogeon Director, maybe president day. But i am not intereted in all the trash, i am intreted in basic needs of life and live wellso, after i am able to buy my N7ooo naira shoes for myself someone can buy 7billion naira worth of shoe for himself it does not really concern me.i just have to live well, project what i can achieve easily, live long, live well, no sorrow, no cry be healthy and die good because i may not come to this world again. HELL TO LUXURIES.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
I dont really care about cheat achivement you run after everyday. I dont really like anyone who goes extra miles for luxuries i measure my life and peg it on my ability to meet with essential needs of life. If i do what you do, steal what you steal, say rubish you say go where you go, work the time you work, kill who you kill, treaten who you treaten, accept what you accept, challenge those you challenge, lie the same you lie, Bleep who you Bleep i may be Secretory General, Accountant General, Director Sogeon, President today but i am not interested in all the trash i am interested in basic needs of life and live well so after i am able to buy 7000 shoes for myself somebody can buy 7billio naira for himseld it does really concern me. I just have live well project what i can achieve easily live long die good because i may not come again. HELL TO LUXURIES

Expectedly, this one is already recoiling back. But u sounded very boastful na.

Then the question is; what is there to brag about in what u have achieved? If u know that I make money from all those dubious means u mentioned, what gives u the impression that you can seal my mouth from something that is not even worth 500k?

Also if u are actually saying all these to know who I am, just forget it cos u will never know.
Essential needs of life and u are bragging about it? As I have earlier stated, u think u have really achieved because u noticed that many cannot afford same.

As I have said,I don't brag online cos it has nothing to do with my income. Enjoy ur panties, shoes, phone, data, recharge cards etc. But stop bragging about them cos that is not an achievement. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehehe,
... Alhajis are the biggest buyers of human parts...? Then why is it that ur people are the ones always involved in ritual killings? Does this make any sense to u? I know u reason upside-down and I'm sure if I put ur brain inside a bird, it will fly backward, grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha, the real and hypocritical pedophiles are the ones who preach against it and get themselves involved secretly. The media is already awashed with these set of people and their religion.
Oh, u mean u don't exchange sex for plate of food? Okay, tell me what do u exchange it for? 1k?

Killing, do u want to see some graphic pix of ur cannibalistic people in action? Ur people kill for anything even parents as long as one spiritualist has given an assurance that money will come out of it.

Hahahahha, this old woman amazes me. U think all mums are like urs? How were u raised, jokes apart? We know all these things just that we don't make noise about them. Ur mums will be somewhere servicing one Kongo in the farm while one man who answers as husband will also be in the village drinking palm wine.
Hmm, I was reliably informed that most people from Edo don't really have anyone to call their father and from the way u sound, u are one of them.

They are conceived when the women are in active wholly services. That is why they mostly suffer from all these sexual related sicknesses and the daughters wouldn't learn their lessons.

U may do ur mum a favour by treating her of that debilitating unmentionable veneral disease she had contacted in Italy where u were conceived b4 coming online to be talking of the president and his wife.
The life of olosho can be very pathetic, get something doing cos it is still not too late b4 u develop that cancer-like tumour in ur mother's pus*sy.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, mere exaggerations but the things I said about the north are facts,but hey the truth is always bitter to accept I quite understand, so I can relate to your frustrations and painment,get well soon

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Expectedly, this one is already recoiling back. But u sounded very boastful na.

Then the question is; what is there to brag about in what u have achieved? If u know that I make money from all those dubious means u mentioned, what gives u the impression that you can seal my mouth from something that is not even worth 500k?

Also if u are actually saying all these to know who I am, just forget it cos u will never know.
Essential needs of life and u are bragging about it? As I have earlier stated, u think u have really achieved because u noticed that many cannot afford same.

As I have said,I don't brag online cos it has nothing to do with my income. Enjoy ur panties, shoes, phone, data, recharge cards etc. But stop bragging about them cos that is not an achievement. grin grin grin
i have chosen not to use e-pistol to kill anyone who reminds me of my struggling days,who mocks me of my hard days, troubled days but to kill them with e-supersonic missiles that can carry 50 warheads. You called me poor zombie and i bumbed you with my e-supersonic misiles and you said i bust good you too come and bust...come say what you want i have created more than 1000 e-domes and 1000 e-supersonic missiles to clear you off your feet they are all in my mouth. Who among you can stop 6th generation e-war technologies?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by luvmijeje(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2016
This is a shameful statement coming from the highest office of the land. The statement shows the lack of respect he has for his wife, daughters and women in general.

The most embarrassing out of it is reading the news from CNN.....hian!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, mere exaggerations but the things I said about the north are facts,but hey the truth is always bitter to accept I quite understand, so I can relate to your frustrations and painment,get well soon
Hiohiohiohiohio, olosho is seriously trying to console herself but that will just be like healing of wound by mere growth over the skin. Think about my last advice, take to it cos it is not too late to revert back to normal life as nothing is impossible under the sun. But for ur mum, keep managing her situation cos I'm sure she must have been advised the way I'm advising u now but she didn't listen. And the worst part of it is that olosho has no pension, very unfortunate. Anyway, such is life. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
i have chosen not to use e-pistol to kill anyone who reminds me of my struggling days,who mocks me of my hard days, troubled days but to kill them with e-supersonic missiles that can carry 50 warheads. You called me poor zombie and i bumbed you with my e-supersonic misiles and you said i bust good you too come and bust...come say what you want i have created more than 1000 e-domes and 1000 e-supersonic missiles to clear you off your feet they are all in my mouth. Who among you can stop 6th generation e-war technologies?
Gerrout with all these ur e this e that. How many of those missiles have u fired. Gerarahia jawe.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Hiohiohiohiohio, olosho is seriously trying to console herself but that will just be like healing of wound by mere growth over the skin. Think about my last advice, take to it cos it is not too late to revert back to normal life as nothing is impossible under the sun. But for ur mum, keep managing her situation cos I'm sure she must have been advised the way I'm advising u now but she didn't listen. And the worst part of it is that olosho has no pension, very unfortunate. Anyway, such is life. grin grin grin.
give my regards to your mom for me grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
give my regards to your mom for me grin grin grin

Kiokiokiokiokiokiokio,

go and take care of ur mum and don't bother about mine

cos she has no problem.

Fyi, she participated in this year's pilgrimage.

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Kiokiokiokiokiokiokio, go and take care of ur mum and don't bother about mine cos she has no problem. Fyi, she participated in this year's pilgrimage. grin grin grin.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, and my mum is peacefully in her shop right now,grin grin, let me ask, how old is your father's last wife? 12?, imagine having a step mother that is just 12 years,I guess soon your mother will be kicked out and replaced with another 13 year old,anyway don't forget to give my regards to her, it's not easy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, and my mum is peacefully in her shop right now,grin grin, let me ask, how old is your father's last wife? 12?, imagine having a step mother that is just 12 years,I guess soon your mother will be kicked out and replaced with another 13 year old,anyway don't forget to give my regards to her, it's not easy grin grin grin
Oh, she hasn't retired yet? U mean she is still at the usual joint? But how is she coping considering that her daughter is also in the business with her? "Business" can be frustrating in this economic downturn. Guys are no longer smiling. But have you ever done party with ur mum? How does it sound? Which mumu una dey call father/husband sef?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by obaloppelujo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao..............People dey fight buhari now over his wife,una wan marry the woman if baba divorce her ?
Nigerians can use daga for somebody's injury , seriously i didnt support buhari's statement and will never cos he who finds a wife finds a good thing , she is your partner not a MAID. I felt the woman spoke well, she spit anger and was just diplomatic , i applaud her for that cos no firstlady have ever be this MEAN.
My advice for mrs buhari is that : You became the first lady cos your hubby was a president ,your influence didnt make him president his influence made you firstlady .
If you divorce him another woman will take your place and enjoy what you've nutured for years , remember the first lady when he was a military leader is no'more and buhari still lives.
Baba and Mama Buhari just settle this on bed and dont make your private life become topic of dicussion..........to me its just too funny.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by HERSLEY(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
herzern:
where av u bn? Banned?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by iRepNaija1: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

Are you the new 'feminists" spokeperson?

Ps- That man is not in any way "insecure" he is "The Commander of the 'entire' Armed forces of Nigeria and a former "General", you may not like him and you are free to say whatever you like about him but dont ever use the word 'insecure' when referring to him.........

I just like calling out bûllshit like his. I'll say whatever I want and I'll call it like it is to anyone on this forum. Don't tell me what to do.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by iRepNaija1: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Do u really know what security is? Note, I fully understand the context of ur "security", but considering the position of a president in this case, I doubt if u actually understand what u typed above. Very fast in ascribing feminism to issues, how do u describe a situation where the wife of the president makes a public statement that can best be described as an assault on her husband and annoyingly, on issues bordering on what Nigerians elected him to do? Was Buhari elected because he married Aisha or Aisha became known to Nigerians because Buhari married her? Buhari is even too gentle for my liking cos if I'm a politician and my wife attempts to spoil my career, she is as good as a divorcee. Let her go and contest for First Lady or better still, contest for president. Or she can go and get married to any politician, campaign for him so that she can get back to Aso Rock and be controlling the president with a remote control transmitter. Fyi, Buhari is not and can never be like GEJ. Feminism my foot.

Oh gosh, so dramatic. Calm down. I don't even like Aisha Buhari but she's entitled to her opinion. And if he was really bothered by what she said, instead rising above it, he had to come back with an insult of his own that got you excited. Don't patronize me. I know exactly what I wrote, what Nigeria's issues are, and I don't need a lecture from someone who gets excited over what some old fool said.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by free13: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari 1

Aisha 1 ....... .. grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by sanemann: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have always been a supporter of Buhari's policies even after understanding he has little understanding of how to carry then out but his "KITCHEN " remark is the height of my disappointment. Aisha's statements may have made a bad situation worse but his reply on that just made it a case for humanity to judge with him on the losing side[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by notoriousbabe: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha fine babe turn mama put
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by GOLDENWOLF(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abiagirl777:
chai!!!,my fellow woman sorry.
but when she was fryng akara and calling Edo girls prostitutes she was for everyone.

When exactly did she call edo girls prostitutes ??
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by herzern(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
where av u bn? Banned?

I can't qet banned......

I just took sometime off Cyberspace.......
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by herzern(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Franchise21:
Oga, wetin happen? We no see u for the other world, even ur line wasn't going thru. Hope all is well?

boss!!...

I don enter fully aqain oooh.....

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by HERSLEY(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
herzern:

I can't qet banned......

I just took sometime off Cyberspace.......
hmmm lol OK o...Hope u good tho?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by VaselineCrew: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
God save us from this man, chai
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by VaselineCrew: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
friendly reminder

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.