Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64735 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by pretty16(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is killing us in this country is leadership. We need good leaders. All this old politicians who have been in power for years should step down, let the younger generation who are competent take over. From now till 2019, it's up to Nigerians to know whether they want him in power or not, by speaking through the Polling booths.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ogtavia(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
kawai,honestly I can't make head nor tail of what he is saying...
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by tansho(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Defending this man is not an easy job. Kudos to dem zombies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by byvan03: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Choi!!! How humiliating cry.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mr. Presidoo,,,,,we love yhu BT u got dis wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by AnitaVista: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
other rooms? hmmmmm, i smell yeye
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by toblosky(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Joke or not, this is a big insult to Nigerians. For the records she is still the first lady

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by AnitaVista: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
other rooms hmmmm, yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kitchen and living room you say. What about the bedroom? Could it be that the so called Kaduna Mafia has brought in a much younger and sweeter replacement into the bedroom department? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Xapio: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shots fired.. Those thinking they will influence Buhari through his wife to get rid of Mamman Daura, Abah Kyari and other members of Kaduna Mafias running the government are on a wild goose chase.. The north is out to destroy whatever Abacha and his goons left for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by mengho(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol, I actually prefer if my wife works, she wont annoy me all the time & she can buy all her EXPENSIVE designer shoes herself.

if she asks for it I will always refer her to her monthly earnings, ofcourse I will buy all the food, pay the school fees of the kids & all that normal stuff. But she buys her own iPhone 7, Hermes bag etc

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by freshvine(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha is tired of this change grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by nellyelitz(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
i saw this on BBC and i believe what Rueben Abatic said about demons in Aso Rock causing confusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Haywhymido(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
searay:
In other words, Women are limited to the kitchen in my administration-Buhari
how old r u? How did the phrase my wife{aisha} represent women? When did aisha become minister of women affairs? R u trying to be funny or u av comprehension problem? Tell me plz

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 989900: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Subliminally, diplomatically deflected. Nice one 'Bubu' cheesy . . . Aisha is right though.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by francisbiz: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
JumiR:
President Buhari has reacted to the interview his wife Hajia Aisha Buhari granted the British Broadcasting Corporation(BBC) where she said she may not support his re-election bid in 2019 if he so decides to run. Buhari reacted to this interview to reporters in Germany where he stood side-by-side with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Speaking on his wife's interview, President Buhari said, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

Buhari, who laughed off his initial statement, further told the reporters that he hopes his wife will remember that he ran for president three times before succeeding on the fourth attempt. In his words, "So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It's not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government."

1. APC DIVIDED; TINUBU VS KITCHEN CABINET/PMB
2. ISLAM SCATTERED; SHIA AND SUNNI AT WAR
3. PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY AT WAR; BUHARI VS AISHA
they all have one thing in common, all are antiCHRISTS;
GOD IS FIGHTING THEM; THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIAN PREACHERS AND FAITH DEFENDERS THAT THEY ALL MURDERED ARE FIGHTING THEM.

Psalms 35:6
“Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/wife-belongs-kitchen-living-room-room-president-buhari/
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari has given some men the green light to degrade their wives, what a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
IstandwithBaba!!!!.... grin...

Baba please if you don't send ur EFCC and DSS to some people dey will try to destabilize your government. ... grin

Baba, pple now can see that its not just Daura and Kyari, buh You....

Baba, do the needful... sai babo!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Haywhymido(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
toblosky:
Joke or not, this is a big insult to Nigerians. For the records she is still the first lady
what is ur problem? has she ever been addressed as the first lady officially?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ObaKlaz: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
AlexCk:
Hehehe.
Other rooms, like d bedroom, bathroom, dinning room, guestroom, "making love " room, etc.

grin grin
...Just when I thought he wasn't 'holding down' beautiful Aisha in the 'other room', he comes out to declare he's the real MVP. Still swinging at 70-plus! A true BOSS!!! grin grin gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by chriskosherbal(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
NOTED
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by calyto: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS NEWS IS FAKE, FROM START TO FINISH.
AND OF ALL PEOPLE, IT'S A CAMEROONIAN JOURNALIST THAT IS REPORTING THIS.
WAS THE INTERVIEW CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH, FRENCH OR HAUSA?

YEYE DE SMELL

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Xapio:
Shots fired.. Those thinking they will influence Buhari through his wife to get rid of Mamman Daura, Abah Kyari and other members of Kaduna Mafias running the government are on a wild goose chase.. The north is out to destroy whatever Abacha and his goons left for this country.

Bros.. Buhari knows dem... He will send EFCC after them, d worse is dey will bring out placards to support deir corrupt leaders. ..

Assuming dey listened.... cheesy
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 989900: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...Just when I thought he wasn't 'holding down' beautiful Aisha in the 'other room', he comes out to declare he's the real MVP. Still swinging at 70-plus! A true BOSS!!! grin grin gringringrin

Back2back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by 4everGod1: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
I said it earlier on another thread that her comments when bbc interviewed her shows she wanted to be part of the running of the affairs of the Nation and was advocating that her husband surround himself with northern loyalists but Buhari is having none of that so she decided to hit back with that interview.

Buhari has spoken well. A man of few words who will not give an inch for anybody not even his wife when it comes to the running of Nigeria.

Yes as far as the Nigerian government is concerned there is NO OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY SO SHE BELONGS TO HIS KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM AND THE OTHER ROOM.

Case closed!

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Haywhymido(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=francisbiz post=50196786][/quote]
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Their home is now divided...

Greed for power and money only ends in...?

If Buhari win next election.? I will just know its over for Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Diablo666: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
This man is full of funny jokes. little wonder why everyone around him are always pictured laughing hard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Haywhymido:
how old r u? How did the phrase my wife{aisha} represent women? When did aisha become minister of women affairs? R u trying to be funny or u av comprehension problem? Tell me plz

Dude, there like literally no need to defend Buhari in this one, he just showed you how he regards his wife as someone who shouldn't take part in men's affair (aka politics)
How much more other women? that is backward thinking. This is 21st century, wake up. A woman is about to be the president of the most powerful country on earth and you want to defend a man that thinks his wife should stick to kitchen and palour. Don't even try to take what he said "literally" because there is a lot of meaning in what he said.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by mohciz69(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
e be like say Buhari brain dey recession... y be say anytime he go Germany he dey always talk rubbish?...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by lekwas: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
If this statement credited to the President of Nigeria is true, then I must say it is the most misogynistic and chauvinistic statement I have heard yet.
Still grappling with Trumps 'groping of women' statement and now this? angry undecided

That is firstly in unpresidential
Secondly it smirks of male egoism which is unwarranted.

When he was dragging her all over the country to help boost his bruised ego during the electioneering campaign, why did he not insist she remains in kitchen while he showed his superior knowledge?

I am one step to believing what some fellows on this platform has been saying about our president.

I choose to show some restraint and wait for him to retract this very condemnable response with apologies

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
stsinner:

this cant be true. No sensible president can make this statement...not even as a joke
well he did make the statement, that shows we have an insensible president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.