Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64726 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Ikigia: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Superb replies.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by loomer: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
This man well so? Make him stop this kind joke o

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Best answer
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Osmondinho(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is it a must that the dullard of daura should respond to all questions?

Sometimes, silence is golden

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by dsauce: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
i dnt like the response, buhari just categorised is wife as an opponent cos she expressed an honest view? Power indeed intoxicates

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by DanielPop(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
A VERY SEXIST AND DEMEANING COMMENT FROM BOOOOOHARI! undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by joey150(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
The bedroom part was a joke na...at least he laughed it off.

But buhari needs to do some soul searching and evaluate if he is indeed moving Nigeria on the right path to our much needed rehabilitation..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
People are really having a field day with the careless talk from MR. President. Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by CSTR2: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Topestbilly(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoL
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by TIDDOLL(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Family affairs.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by stasius: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai.
This is degrading to womanhood.
Aisha what do you have to say?
I bet your opinion doesn't matter.
You belong to the kitchen, parlour and the other room. Cikena. Hahhahaha.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kokosin: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
buhari sounds stupid wen ask to talk

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ObaKlaz: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dummies! Can't y'all take a joke?!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by oxmale: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol... That's the truth
Aisha go kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Diablo666: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
And the other room!! baba na badth guy. lols
Baba fit don watch fifty shades of Grey o

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Olukat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
The King of the North gone crazy
Oh my Lord help this country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Abiagirl777(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
chai!!!,my fellow woman sorry.
but when she was fryng akara and calling Edo girls prostitutes she was for everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Sirrexninefour(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Mysogynist Spoted!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by DanielPop(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dino, leave Remi alone and come over here. Food is ready in Buhari's kitchen! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by CltrAltDelicious(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
*facepalm* sad
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by bornmekus: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
politics is a game for people that understand it. Understand politics and be a player,misunderstand it and be a looser.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Abimloaded(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yam pepper scatter scatter!!!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Authentic2000: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
He did proclaimed her "wife of the president " and not "first lady" from the onset. Not really a departure from his earlier views

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Unfortunately, he is damn wrong. That's the mindset of the average Northerners hence the use and dump manner they mete to women. Indeed, nothing can replace education. So Bubu, the Angella you went to meet in Germany belongs to the kitchen? Just pray she doesn't read this your reply else you will be trashed live right there in Germany. What of Hillary Clinton? What about the queen of England? Kitchen materials? It would have been better if you didn't respond

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Zombies come and say something, D.A.F.T.U.S has finally responded.

In other words: Aisha is a wailing iPad yoot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by DICKtator: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wtf!!!!!!

Remember that there is no Office of the first lady

WTF!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by delishpot: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
GBAGAMMMM!!!!!!! No need to shout. Madam have hear

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
I like his response. He is just trying to tell the world that his wife is entitled to her own opinion concerning his political future even though they may not be in sync with his, but nonetheless she still has wifely obligations to fulfill..........in the other room grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Donmoris212: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
nice one i love buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by antontech(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Now let the comedy begin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by stsinner: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
JumiR:

Speaking on his wife's interview, President Buhari said, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
this cant be true. No sensible president can make this statement...not even as a joke

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.