Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64727 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
stsinner:

honestly,i still dont know what to say
don't be shocked, most Nigerian men especially the ones up north see women as a piece of object that's why they still have child bride, even the president is a no different from the legalized pedophiles of the north

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
Does it mean you do accept she is not wife of the nation but mother? What if she is acting like mother not wife

Your comment is sentimental and u have not answered my question.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by vindisick: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
women are finished o. "she belongs to my kitchen and living room " lol....chai
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yes, we have a single president now unlike the previous administration in which it was very difficult to say who is the president among these; GEJ, PEJ, NOI and Diezeni Alison Madueke. Aisha cannot be given Buhari orders.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin why shall he shy?
chadwickcollins:
other rooms lolz, like where
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by stsinner: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
oxmale:
You Consider Buhari Sensible ?
well...am beginning to believe FFK & fayose
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kerryjossy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
why would sm1 dat call himself a leader say that?? A senseless man will always vomit nonsense from his mouth. He is so backward. Well, wether he likes it or not, Aisha aint gonna support him come next election neither will i vote for him. Dumb pencil. #bitchfeelingfly #olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by roccu: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
4everGod1:

Buhari spoke the truth! When a woman is beginning to feel more powerful than she should under the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION touching the office of the first lady then she should be quickly shown a dose of reality to clip her wings.

THERE IS NO OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY! PERIOD

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI
the word frist lady is not an office ... is an honour .... keep deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by stsinner: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:
Yes, we have a single president now unlike the previous administration in which it was very difficult to say who is the president among these; GEJ, PEJ, NOI and Diezeni Alison Madueke. Aisha cannot be given Buhari orders.
what is this one saying?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
toblosky:
Joke or not, this is a big insult to Nigerians. For the records she is still the first lady
The President said there is no office of The First Lady even on the day of inauguration. Besides, we voted for one president and a vice not like the previous administration where we are not sure of the number of presidents. If Buhari has been dancing to her tune, people like u would have been making more noise than this. Imagine, Aisha was saying Buhari doesn't know most of the people he was appointing. Where is it in the constitution that the president must know a person b4 appointing him. Bro, all the odds are in favour of Buhari if u don't know. It really confirms his integrity to the core even against the wishes of his wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
stsinner:

what is this one saying?
Can u read?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Your comment is sentimental and u have not answered my question.
So i am biased for saying she said what she said puting herself in position of mother not a wife? it may be you dont know how to think
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by stsinner: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:
Can u read?
i will understand when you start making sense
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ped007(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Excuzeme:

Why is it only Girl-Child that needs to be campaigned for?

What about the BOY-Child that is not educated in their Millions (Almanjeri Boys!)?

Its like this sexism is taking over everything!
shocked shocked
Cos they are likely to become President like Baba Buhari
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
stsinner:

i will understand when you start making sense
The question is; can u read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by vindisick: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Haywhymido:
how old r u? How did the phrase my wife{aisha} represent women? When did aisha become minister of women affairs? R u trying to be funny or u av comprehension problem? Tell me plz

buhari is the number citizen in Nigeria and also a role model to people. that was a very careless and derogatory statement to pass. Don't defend bad practices
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Okwyjesus(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Am not a fan of Buhari but the development in his immediate family is not a good one. He shld have handled the question to him diplomatic knowing that the wife said what she said bcs she is concern about him more than any other person.

The first family need not to dance in the market square naked. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by arresa: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm 100% not with PMB on this one.

This is utterly disgraceful and embarrassing, he let his guard down when he should have diplomatically pivot or dodge the question or anything about his wife and her comment.

This is a reflection of either stress, marital anger and strife or just lack of personal and diplomatic sophistication needed when handling such issues on diplomatic stage.

Unreserved global apology and spin should have been tendered minutes after the news conference..
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Tex42(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
What a primordial statement from the president! This man belongs to the antiquities.

Anyways, what's done is done, Bubu can't take Aisha's words back...

Baba listen and learn while u still have the opportunity to, otherwise ur fate will be like that of the stubborn fly...
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by borntosuccess(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
this chairman just dey make stupid comments
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by onoja12: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
i do not see anything wrong with what he has said,a family according to African standards means division of labor and the man takes care of the outer field which means provision and the woman takes care of the inner field which means home making.the wife clearly stepped her bound which is why the office of first lady should be banned,if she wants office please she can contest for one just like Tinubus wife did and then speak on that accord,surely nobody can tell me that a well mannered wife would go in public to condemn her own husband.that is my opinion it may not be western but i guaranty it is African and we are Africans .
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by vindisick: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
wristbangle:

A virtuous woman is known to protect her family, which is her primary role hence should refrain from public lullaby that will create more cracks in her marriage.

Though what Aisha said was right but the message was delivered in a wrong perspective and place. She ought to have declined the interview but since she has, she openly exposed her family and self to more public ridicule.

What can you say of the gentle ineffectual buffoon (GEJ) who is being controlled by his wife?
guy don't say that again
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by vindisick: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
jbcul4ril:
Shut up,,,,,,,when you marry speak up. You think PMB is like GEJ that does not have control over his wife. Let see whether she will comment again because the man is very sharp with his mouth publicly.
Even children that don't know what marriage is are talking trash. olodo rabata
so you are an adult with this statement? SMH chai
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Walelavender(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
What a Comic relief grin The man is undoubtedly old, so what did you expect? This is serious jab to the feminist. We expect them to fire all cylinders.
Buhari singlehandedly disgrace himself not me ogrin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by piagetskinner(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
How can a president be so stubborn and clueless??..I can't seem to find a nexus between these two contrasting constructs
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by UjSizzle(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehe but aunty Aisha misyarn na grin
And truly, aside whatever she does with herself, she does belong to his kitchen and living room and bedroom technically tongue

Abeg make una leave this lover's spat alone. Our naija problem big pass this one.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by sukkot: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Dem don grow balls oo baba. Awon edakeda grin
cheesy
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ibietela2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu the economist where do you belong?

Bed room? Living room or kitchen?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by wristbangle: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
So i am biased for saying she said what she said puting herself in position of mother not a wife? it may be you dont know how to think

We don't know the reason why she made that statement but no matter the indifference and grievance towards her husband, a notable wife, first lady of the nation for that matter shouldn't have gone far to spite such words in public.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Once again, the dumb nomad just proved to be a WASTE of my vote! # i stand with aisha!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by pepigeorge(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
In other words.... buhari married his wife only for sex and cooking for him and not meddling in his political career..

Nigeria women shud kbow their place as pass into law by their dullard president
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
wristbangle:

We don't know the reason why she made that statement but no matter the indifference and grievance towards her husband, a notable wife, first lady of the nation for that matter shouldn't have gone far to spite such words in public.
Do you really understand that we ard talking about nation, people, hunger, economy, poverty...not a woman and her man. About suffering of the people, about govt of the people by the bubu. I can defend my husband not a husaand president that makes pple cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.