Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64729 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
dsauce:

but it's obvious buhari has been hijacked and easily influenced, i personally knew this d moment i started seeing PDP card carrying members that campaigned and voted for jonathan bin give political appointments eg sen ita enang and just recently sen ndoma egba. Buhari fall my hand here biggerly
Appointing people into positions is different from being hijacked bro. It is quite unfortunate that we are more interested in the people appointed than the task itself. Can u imagine, rather than even diplomatically beating around to end up there, Mrs Aisha clearly stated that Buhari didn't 't know who he appointed into positions. Does he really need to know them as such? And to me, the odd is in his favour cos it shows that he is not even biased. And don't be surprised that it is possible that Aisha wanted to fix some of her people but oga say no. And if that is the case, how else do u describe integrity? Buhari's integrity endeared him to many people and Aisha cannot change him just like that. Remember, it is that integrity that made Aisha the wife of a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by iRepNaija1: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
soberdrunk:

My priorities are 'entirely' my business, if you have issues with Nigeria you can complain via http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/ and not to me sir!!!

Get over yourself. I wasn't complaining to you. Just pointing out how NLs like you get excited about what insecure men say and how you like to see "feminists" provoked.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
ogechieku:
[s]That is what we call political correctness but she didnt talk like a wife or a politician but like a mother, a woman, a concerned person, somebody who expects more, a member of public. I wont defend my husband's presidency if he fails like this but i can use my life to defend my husbnd, i mean my man[/s]
Sharrap!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
2dugged:
[s]don't be shocked, most Nigerian men especially the ones up north see women as a piece of object that's why they still have child bride, even the president is a no different from the legalized pedophiles of the north[/s]
Sharrap!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by soberdrunk(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
iRepNaija1:

Get over yourself. I wasn't complaining to you. Just pointing out how NLs like you get excited about what insecure men say and how you like to see "feminists" provoked.

Are you the new 'feminists" spokeperson?

Ps- That man is not in any way "insecure" he is "The Commander of the 'entire' Armed forces of Nigeria and a former "General", you may not like him and you are free to say whatever you like about him but dont ever use the word 'insecure' when referring to him.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
kabrud:

Sharrap!
debunk what I wrote instead of acting like a typical northerner who knows nothing but violence
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by AfroKnight: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
He should not have said a word about her interview. This is food for detractors.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Phtravel: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2016
H
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 15, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Buhari said this in the presence of the international media while standing beside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the woman was shocked.

The man just de disgrace Naija.
no be today e start to disgrace naija
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 3:53am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
[s]debunk what I wrote instead of acting like a typical northerner who knows nothing but violence[/s]
I say Sharrap u this flat headed akpu-eater. Baby manufacturing business is booming in the yeast and u are here talking about Aisha and her husband. I understand a baby can be swapped for a fairly used techno phone in those places. But how do u people source for the basic raw materials (the highly productive underage girls)? And what is the average age of the workers (the men servicing the raw materials)?
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2016
iRepNaija1:

Do u really know what security is? Note, I fully understand the context of ur "security", but considering the position of a president in this case, I doubt if u actually understand what u typed above. Very fast in ascribing feminism to issues, how do u describe a situation where the wife of the president makes a public statement that can best be described as an assault on her husband and annoyingly, on issues bordering on what Nigerians elected him to do? Was Buhari elected because he married Aisha or Aisha became known to Nigerians because Buhari married her? Buhari is even too gentle for my liking cos if I'm a politician and my wife attempts to spoil my career, she is as good as a divorcee. Let her go and contest for First Lady or better still, contest for president. Or she can go and get married to any politician, campaign for him so that she can get back to Aso Rock and be controlling the president with a remote control transmitter. Fyi, Buhari is not and can never be like GEJ. Feminism my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2016
kerryjossy:
why would sm1 dat call himself a leader say that?? A senseless man will always vomit nonsense from his mouth. He is so backward. Well, wether he likes it or not, Aisha aint gonna support him come next election neither will i vote for him. Dumb pencil. #bitchfeelingfly #olodo.
Hahahahahahahahaha, Aisha is ur new found hero. Ur vote and that of Aisha are as useful as the p in psychology. Aisha cannot be the one dictating how Buhari should run his administration the way PEJ did cos nobody will blame Aisha for anything. The only thing u people have been saying about her is how she wears expensive wrist watches, her handbag, spending of public fund, etc but now she is the voice of Nigerians. Kwantineu. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 5:14am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
Do i have to be femanist before i know i deserve some degree of respect from men? Do i have to struggle to hijack family management before i command some respect from my husband? NO! i deserve respect and not being treated like asset/property love machine or slave
Always forming feminism. Some of u think respect is about attacking men while they keep quiet. That women should be respected does not mean they are at liberty to attact men and quickly start shouting feminism. In what capacity did Aisha grant that interview? Who knew Aisha, if not for Buhari? U are talking about her today because Buhari sought her hand in marriage decades ago. Respect for women is not about attacking their husbands after they (husbands) have successfully made them what they are and expecting them to fold hands like idiots. Hmmm, I'm patiently waiting for any woman that will play that feminist cards on me even on the street. I will properly get everything recorded and where possible, on video, then deal with her properly and use the record as my evidence. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Wadeoye:

This is the man I voted for... That can't be pushed around by a woman - hopefully I will also be able to do this.

The woman is not happy that her husband is not dancing to her whims and caprices.

Compare this with the former mumu we had as president.
Allow the monkeys. They want to compare a disciplined and upright man with a woman wrapper who could not take a single decision independently without consulting the shepopotemous. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by KelvinC1(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2016
chadwickcollins:
other rooms lolz, like where
bedROOM
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

I say Sharrap u this flat headed akpu-eater. Baby manufacturing business is booming in the yeast and u are here talking about Aisha and her husband. I understand a baby can be swapped for a fairly used techno phone in those places. But how do u people source for the basic raw materials (the highly productive underage girls)? And what is the average age of the workers (the men servicing the raw materials)?
assumptions is for fools, I am actually Edo, but alas your stupidity of a typical abok1 will only make you assume everyone that comments on this forum is from across the river Niger, sych a clown
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
assumptions is for fools, I am actually Edo, but alas your stupidity of a typical abok1 will only make you assume everyone that comments on this forum is from across the river Niger, sych a clown
What exactly is the difference between 6 and half a dozen apart from name, international olosho? I have stayed in that Edo for more than 6 months and I can tell you categorically that they are even worse than the flat heads just that they (the flattiees) are not diplomatic. Is it not that state where a man raped his own mother to death? Is it not the same state where a man takes pleasure in flogging his own father? A state where children as young as 12 have more than 5 boyfriends. A state where u can't lodge in the hotel without being approached by infants in the name of olosho. It is still the state where u alternate between a woman and her daughter. Just draw a roaster and give them, they will comply as long as u have the Naira. A state where a man can do party with sisters. Abeg swerve jawe. grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

What exactly is the difference between 6 and half a dozen apart from name, international olosho? I have stayed in that Edo for more than 6 months and I can tell you categorically that they are even worse than the flat heads just that they (the flattiees) are not diplomatic. Is it not that state where a man raped his own mother to death? Is it not the same state where a man takes pleasure in flogging his own father? A state where children as young as 12 have more than 5 boyfriends. A state where u can't lodge in the hotel without being approached by infants in the name of olosho. It is still the state where u alternate between a woman and her daughter. Just draw a roaster and give them, they will comply as long as u have the Naira. A state where a man can do party with sisters. Abeg swerve jawe. grin grin grin.
you can cook up anything to be relevant, the fact is you are a malu and I know how cow milk has messed up your brains and that of your brothers up north, terrorists and pedophiles, i know the things you wrote up there are mere exaggerations never the less it's still better than your pedophile emir and brothers who kidnap teenagers for marriage and your terrorist blood sucking brothers who kill people in the name of allah, and your women who wear hijab from head to toe only to exchange sex for ordinary food in IDP camps grin grin actually your women are way cheaper, imagine opening your legs for a plate of rice grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by EmmyDe25(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2016
tysontim:
This is how people view women, is a pity
Not people...... Africans basically.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
[s]you can cook up anything to be relevant, the fact is you are a malu and I know how cow milk has messed up your brains and that of your brothers up north, terrorists and pedophiles, i know the things you wrote up there are mere exaggerations never the less it's still better than your pedophile emir and brothers who kidnapp teenagers marriage and your terrorist brothers, or your women who wear hijab from head to toe only to exchange sex for ordinary food in IDP camps[/s]
Hahahahahahahahaha, denial is allowed and has been part of it even with evidence in both print and electronic media. Meanwhile, which of those points is not true so that I dig them out for u in minutes even from this forum. I'm interested in which of the medals u are denying. Human trafficking, both nationally and internationally, armed robbery, alternating woman and her daughter, a man raping his mother to death, international oloshoing, teenage oloshoing, man flogging his father as a past time, just name them. I understand, u also have some baby factories too. I know how u take delight in nudity, hence the more reason why u seem to develope stroke at the sight of a hijab wearing lady, hahahahahahahahaha. Always shouting pedophile while a day hardly passes by without one or two reports from ur places of old men raping infants. Hehehe, they will say they are not in support as if the rape can be reversed because of hypocritical non-support. Gerarahia, olosho. grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Always forming feminism. Some of u think respect is about attacking men while they keep quiet. That women should be respected does not mean they are at liberty to attact men and quickly start shouting feminism. In what capacity did Aisha grant that interview? Who knew Aisha, if not for Buhari? U are talking about her today because Buhari sought her hand in marriage decades ago. Respect for women is not about attacking their husbands after they (husbands) have successfully made them what they are and expecting them to fold hands like idiots. Hmmm, I'm patiently waiting for any woman that will play that feminist cards on me even on the street. I will properly get everything recorded and where possible, on video, then deal with her properly and use the record as my evidence. Nonsense.
You come here come dey talk like pikin now if i hit you e-blow now you will be looking like someone whose wife is bread winner of his family
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
You come here come dey talk like pikin now if i hit you e-blow now you will be looking like someone whose wife is bread winner of his family
Why not give it a trial and get boxed to a tight corner? Gerarahia.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nice365: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Authentic2000:
He did proclaimed her "wife of the president " and not "first lady" from the onset. Not really a departure from his earlier views

1000 likes for you.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Sharrap!
Due to economic recession you have rented out your reasoning brain so, i will not talk to you until you get it back.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by NobleG1(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Only in Nigeria would an incompetent and sexist as*shole like Buhari become president!
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
Due to economic recession you have rented out your reasoning brain so, i will not talk to you until you get it back.
Nay! It is wailers who are dying because of the blockages in their usual shady ways of feeding that are actually being affected by the economic downturn. I understand the recession is really affecting runs.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Why not give it a trial and get boxed to a tight corner? Gerarahia.
You dont have such power. Get AI, brain enhanced device and pills, hire the whole world wise men you cant stand me. You wont stand the chance so i am not going to west my time with you.
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha, denial is allowed and has been part of it even with evidence in both print and electronic media. Meanwhile, which of those points is not true so that I dig them out for u in minutes even from this forum. I'm interested in which of the medals u are denying. Human trafficking, both nationally and internationally, armed robbery, alternating woman and her daughter, a man raping his mother to death, international oloshoing, teenage oloshoing, man flogging his father as a past time, just name them. I understand, u also have some baby factories too. I know how u take delight in nudity, hence the more reason why u seem to develope stroke at the sight of a hijab wearing lady, hahahahahahahahaha. Always shouting pedophile while a day hardly passes by without one or two reports from ur places of old men raping infants. Hehehe, they will say they are not in support as if the rape can be reversed because of hypocritical non-support. Gerarahia, olosho. grin grin grin.
I can't blame you,your mother gave birth to you at 14 why won't you behave like a human being that lack proper nurturing, she couldn't even be a good mother, it was more of a child raising a child, eyah! your father is a legalized pedophile and you probably are too,cos I know if you have not yet married an underage girl,you intend to,but let me spell it out to you,a man rapes a teenager, he is handed over to the police by the same people from here, but an emir kidnaps a teenager and the entire north sees nothing wrong in it,that's the difference, a man kill another person here,he is handed over to the police and prosecuted, but you and your brothers kill people and even kill your fellow Muslims and shout allah kuaba or whatever, that's the difference, we see crime and report it,the perpetrators are punished but up north, your people are so barbaric and blood thirsty that what should be a crime in other parts of the country is actually seen as a way of life in the north, that's the difference, I bet if there was anything like e-dagger with the way you have been typing , you actually would have stabbed me to death and shout allah kuaba and even accuse me of blasphemy, that is how savage you and your brothers up north are,your robbers in the north only steal meat, plate of rice,and other petty things, while your girls keep exchanging sex for a plate of twuo shinkafa, last bullet, there is no e-dagger hence you can't reach me,blood sucker grin grin
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2016
ogechieku:
You dont have such power. Get AI, brain enhanced device and pills, hire the whole world wise men you cant stand me. You wont stand the chance so i am not going to west my time with you.
Really? I smell cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2016
kabrud:

Nay! It is wailers who are dying because of the blockages in their usual shady ways of feeding that are actually being affected by the economic downturn. I understand the recession is really affecting runs.
Within the last 45 days i bought ten wears, a pear of shoe, in the next 30 im planning to by 2 shoes worth N7000 each, 10 under wears, 10 wears, and next week i will lay my hand on a samsung phone. After my breakfast, lunch and dinner i stil hav other side effect. I have N1000 voucher that i have not loaded and i have about 400mb on two SIMs to browse on laptop and phone. And i work for average of 3 hours a day. I am planning to increase my work time to 6 ours a day mon-fri by that time i will be able to buy people like you and tie you down selotape your month so you stop rubishing around. All these things that i bought for myself i couldnt buy them when there was no recession. I am no hungry man like you. Trouble will start soon for whom wants recession to go
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Excuzeme: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Authentic2000:
It is only an irresponsible woman that will condemn her husband in the public. Even Hillary Clinton at the height of Bill's sex scandal did not come up with accusation in the open. Her character in the face of crises speaks her her today.

..... and that is WHY you can bet on it, she will become the NEXT United States President!

The feminazis have tried to push her to do otherwise but smart woman, accomplished Lawyer and Senator, not to mention secretary of states, is smarter than all these Nigerian Feminists ranting here.

They should learn from Hillary: if a woman wants to make way in her life, she should respect her husband and stand by him.
Anything short of that is just temporary
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by kabrud: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
I can't blame you,your mother gave birth to you at 14 why won't you behave like a human being that lack proper nurturing, your father is a legalized pedophile and you probably are too,cos I know if you have not yet married an underage girl,you intend to,but let me spell it out to you,a man rapes a teenager, he is handed over to the police by the same people from here, but an emir kidnaps a teenager and the entire north sees nothing wrong in it,that's the difference, a man kill another person here,he is handed over to the police and prosecuted, but you and your brothers kill people and even kill your fellow Muslims and shout allah kuaba or whatever, that's the difference, we see crime and report it,the perpetrators are punished but up north, your people are so barbaric and blood thirsty that what should be a crime in other parts of the country is actually seen as a way of life in the north, that's the difference, I bet if there was anything like e-dagger with the way you have tying, you actually would have stabbed me to death and shout allah kuaba and even accuse me of blasphemy, that is how savagely you and your brothers up north are,your robbers in the north only steal meat, plate of rice,and other petty things, while your girls keep exchanging sex for a plate of twuo shinkafa, last bullet, there is no e-dagger hence you can't reach me,blood sucker grin grin

First, on religion, if there is anything that can best be described as ungodly, I think it is ur religion cos ur men of God are having field days with with both the children and the church members and wives. As if that is not enough, u contribute money for them in addition.

Secondly, on the age of marriage, The Vatican is very clear about it but since ungodliness is the order of the day, nobody complies. Instead, old men keep sleeping with children of 10 and 12 and impregnating them upandan. Infants as young as 5 are being raped by hiv patients and the few apprehended ones are handed over to the police as if handing them over to police will reverse the rape. And funny enough, despite these handing over, rape cases are on the increase.

After sleeping around tasting different sizes and shapes of d1cks of even dogs, they start forming single and searching. Sometimes, due to several abortions, the womb can no longer conceive and the next thing is to start visiting spiritualists upandan.

Yes people kill everywhere and punitive actions are taken accordingly. The number of people being killed by spiritualists for rituals in ur places has not been equalled so far. Ritual killings, armed robbery killings and several other types of killing are just the order of the day.

Also, on prostitution, hehehehe, one man can do party with sisters and mothers, this is just the height of abomination.

Yes, what we have are petty thieves not highway robbers who are ready to dispossess people of the whole of their lives earnings and kill where need be.

Still on prostitution, the few of our girls who take to prostitution are rejected by their parents unlike ur cases where women proudly feed their families from professional prostitution.

And from the way u are are talking about cheap and expensive prostitute, no doubt u are certainly one of those prostitutes who take pride in the profession, the more reason u so much hate clothedness.

Ur pus*y is leaking and stinking too bad, olosho. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.