Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (41802 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by GoodofNaija: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why are wailers so incredible

Why would they be so concerned about such statement

Wailers have made their opposition look so unserious. They usually dwell on frivolities.

Some chibok girls were recently rescued, yet they keep dwelling on frivolities.

What a very ridiculous set of people! grin
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by jiinxed: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:

go and play with sand.. I dnt have time for hate filled people

I'm sure you are yoloba. you and your kind are irredeemable. SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by flokii: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
jiinxed:

I'm sure you are yoloba. you and your kind are irredeemable. SMH

yeah right.

just like the legendary Fumilayo kuti, fela kuti, Fani kayode, Falana, Prof.Soyinka etc. etc... tribe of brave & great men.

Maybe you think Aisha has defected to PDP, sorry if it makes you sad, she is still "Buhari", the apple in PMB's eyez.. cos I dnt understand why ya'll are so concerned even more than APC party members

Enjoy!
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by BishopMagic: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
That is one way of looking at it ,there are many others that may just dislike it without extreme grandstanding and pseudo-philosophizing and just label it a joke that was a bad joke or good one depending on taste.What is funny in Fulani may not be funny in Urhobo

We all know that a hyena's taunting calls are not in anyway an invitation to play.

Shehu Garba is on damage control duties and his lame excuse dismissing this callous behaviour by Buhari in front of the whole world as a mere joke will not hold.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by BishopMagic: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Why are wailers so incredible

Why would they be so concerned about such statement

Wailers have made their opposition look so unserious. They usually dwell on frivolities.

Some chibok girls were recently rescued, yet they keep dwelling on frivolities.

What a very ridiculous set of people! grin

Will you shutup!

If there was a way to split this country down the middle between sane and reasonable people from you zombies I will gladly opt for it so that your useless illiterate insensitive buhari can keep disgracing himself and his zombie nation.

But that isn't so easy so we are stuck with this national embarrassment who jets around the world on full public expense to disgrace us further with his foolish statements.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by omonnakoda: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

We all know that a hyena's taunting calls are not in anyway an invitation to play.

Shehu Garba is on damage control duties and his lame excuse dismissing this callous behaviour by Buhari in front of the whole world as a mere joke will not hold.

I am not a fan of Buhari so cannot add my voice to Garba's and if he is harmed by the remarks I will shed no tears.Nevertheless I believe he was trying to be funny .
Funny or not it succeeds in diverting attention fro the question that prompted the remark and so was successful in conning folk like you
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by BishopMagic: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
omonnakoda:

I am not a fan of Buhari so cannot add my voice to Garba's and if he is harmed by the remarks I will shed no tears.Nevertheless I believe he was trying to be funny .
Funny or not it succeeds in diverting attention fro the question that prompted the remark and so was successful in conning folk like you

He failed from distracting from his wife's open frustrations on his handling of the Presidency to exposing his sexist side.

Am sure after he made that statement you could hear a pin drop.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by GoodofNaija: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

Will you shutup!

If there was a way to split this country down the middle between sane and reasonable people from you zombies I will gladly opt for it so that your useless illiterate insensitive buhari can keep disgracing himself and his zombie nation.

But that isn't so easy so we are stuck with this national embarrassment who jets around the world on full public expense to disgrace us further with his foolish statements.

Silence is the best response to you! grin
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by BishopMagic: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Silence is the best response to you! grin

And you shall remain "shut dah fckup" on this thread henceforth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Iscoalarcon: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Daga baya kenan sad

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by morbeta(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fayose will rejoice and tag this "war at enemies camp"
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by omonnakoda: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

He failed from distracting from his wife's open frustrations on his handling of the Presidency to exposing his sexist side.

Am sure after he made that statement you could hear a pin drop.
I am not interested in theatre. Why are we not now discussing the issues his wife raised?
That is what separates men from boys . They are not swayed like rats by the smell of fish.His wife talked about cabals and Buhari has thrown fish out to rats. Let us get back to the real issue. Is Nigeria not even more sexist. Let me refer you to comments here on Nairaland about Igbo women inheriting their father's property. Nigerians are such hypocrites
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by tommykiwi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Apc....I would have believed dis if it was coming from the mouth of the minister of lies(Mr lia Mohammed) but since is coming from dis new learner I no believe. Useless set of party members.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by DanielPop(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Damage control. Too late. Before you shut the window to Buhari's soul, we saw the inside! grin

sarrki:

Who are the we ?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by guywitzerogal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
sarrki:

Who are the we ?

reasonable Nigerian not the zombies

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by EXLOVER(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
So Buhari is now competing with them i go dye and Basketmouth in comedy abi? Afici is realy a joke

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by PARAHH(f): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wen Mr president said during his campaign that the office of the lady is scraped he was joking abi? ... This man is a liar

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by gurunlocker: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's obvious these guys are taking Nigerians most especially zombies as fool

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by madapcmod: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Must be a very hard task defending this illiterate dog that opens mouth and talk any how in front of world leaders.

So so unpresidential! I guess d 5% talk was joke too. Calling Nigerians criminals was joke too.

Zombie!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ped007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yessssss....
They didn't disappoint meeeee....
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Gten(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bubu the comedian, he should have responded to his wife's interview via body language. Now his cabinet is explaining his joke. Bubu's dry jokes from Germany.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Goke7: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Garba SHEHU should have kept quiet and allow pmb do the damage control himself. This will only make things worse.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Legend87(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
JumiR:
The spokesman to President Buhari, Mallam Garba Shehu, has said Nigeria's Number 1 man was joking with the statement on his wife's role in the "kitchen, living room, and the other room". In a series of tweets, Shehu said,"My friends, can't a leader get a sense humour anymore? Mr. President laughed before that statement was made.He was obviously throwing a banter.Politics sometimes should be spiced with humour. Those of us close to him knows there is never a dull moment with him.Mr. President respects the place of women in our society. He believes in the abilities of women.One of Nigeria's most sensitive office today is headed by a woman, Mrs. Adeosun. This is an evidence of the confidence he reposes on women."

Recall President Buhari had in a brief chat with reporters in Germany today responded to his wife's BBC interview that,“I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.” Buhari, who laughed off his initial statement, further told the reporters that he hopes his wife will remember that he ran for president three times before succeeding on the fourth attempt. In his words, “So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It’s not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/president-buhari-joking-spokesman-kitchen-living-room-room-stmt/

Buhari is ''No 1'' for mouth and news.. There are people more powerful than he is. Aisha is right.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ajebuter(f): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whatever a drunkard says under the influence of alcohol is exactly what he would have said as a sober mind but just doesn't have the courage or liver to say it while sober...

Get my analogy?

Joke ko...Shola ni...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by YourWife(f): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na lie!!! Damage control... We all know Baba was serious!!! He was Damn serious!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anyways,BUBU himself is huge joke.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by DrP2000(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Damage control

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Kabashin: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
omonnakoda:
I am not interested in theatre. Why are we not now discussing the issues his wife raised?
That is what separates men from boys . They are not swayed like rats by the smell of fish.His wife talked about cabals and Buhari has thrown fish out to rats. Let us get back to the real issue. Is Nigeria not even more sexist. Let me refer you to comments here on Nairaland about Igbo women inheriting their father's property. Nigerians are such hypocrites

See your life. This is your end game. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Big mistake, that is one wrong joke to make in public. Similar to the GEJ " stealing is not corruption", simple not right thing to say.
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by millhouse: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
sarrki:

Many have lost it

When he said she belongs to the kitchen

It's like throwing banter

But for the hatred many won't see it

If Aisha is free to do her wish in Aso Rock we may not

Ear all this
apparently those the other room are seeing things clearly thus the outburst

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by paulchucks: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
You people should watch what buhari will do next he will send dss daura or efcc to arrest people with nonsense charges to divert attention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.