Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (41798 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by olutosfem(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thank God we go rest from all these DSS/judges case. There's a little digression before we drag am 2weeks another one go show face again
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by lekkie073(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:

no one is above mistake which you and I know..
Didn't know why people had to capitalize on it to score cheap points.. That's far worse than insanity

asiwere ni e walahi

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by flokii: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
lekkie073:
asiwere ni e walahi

Never ever in your life try this nonsense with me.. I don't tolerate such

just make such attempt again and see
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Charly68: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
APC ! You packaged this Baba very well while campaigning for presidency,now you have abandoned the old man to his fate. This is too bad .

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by nwakibie3(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha spoke in London, Buhari responded in Germany. Our "International" First Family is a blessing to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by veeras: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
for u to laugh nd talk it doesn't mean dat u are joking mind u

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by lekkie073(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:

Never ever in your life try this nonsense with me.. I don't tolerate such

just make such attempt again and see
u go just die prematurely......ode omo alainironu

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ikdaddy01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
And you say its a joke
In front of the whole world?
Buhari have lost it this time
The truth is none of his palgmarism writers was on hand to write a statement for him
Trust foreign jornalist....the questiin came point Blank
Bubu have shown his true self.....selfish, antagornists, zombie
I pity for Aisha, for once I stand with her and I respect her. Just like late Dora spoke up during Yaradua saga, she has spoken unbehalf of 15m Nigerians

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Ecosystem4u: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Shame on dis bastard called Garba Shehu

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by flokii: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
lekkie073:
u go just die prematurely......ode omo alainironu

A vulture will never die in its prime.. it's an abomination

you're so lucky it's an online forum, your type won't see draw in real life.

Now fvck off
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by dracosith(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
sarrki:

Who are the we ?
u inclusive

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by makabulchi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lion Haba bros...d Thunda wey go fire u dey catch feelings.
Chai cry
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by akinboluwarin(m): 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Which way Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by idonbilivit(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
A very nice stupid reason deserves a very nice "stupid" response.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by lekkie073(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:

Now fvck off
lets meet at a place of ur choosing and see who has more in his arsenal....

bro...u r no match i tell u

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by dracosith(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
olutosfem:
Thank God we go rest from all these DSS/judges case. There's a little digression before we drag am 2weeks another one go show face again
hahhahahhhha......u no get work
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by McDivine98: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's obvious that the president's response has put every efforts by womanhood on gender equality in Nigeria on a reverse before the international community.....now is called a joke....what a senseless follow up!!!...this mess will await him in 2019 elections if women can stand up with Aisha Buhari#

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Bom4Real: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
R u guys just discovering that Garba Shehu is also a fool?
Dullard ur statement in Far away Germany shows that u don't have regards or respect for the woman and mother of ur lovely children.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ChelseaDr(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Just thinking about the FATE of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Number 5 (Gender equality and women empowerment)......

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Ekwuta97: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
A public figure like him should be careful with his choice of joke, talk, and speeches if not Nigerians wouldn't know when he is serious or not. Meanwhile I salute the courage of aisha buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by nwakibie3(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg make I go to the other room ooo. Una good night ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by princefaculty(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Joke of the century... hahaha, we don laugh. Very good joke Mr President.
I'm waiting for Lienus' response to this
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by nagoma(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
PDP have infiltrated into Buhari's home with their well known divide and rule tactics.
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by lekkie073(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:

Now fvck off
all mouth and no action....coward!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by cutelover19(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
the downfall of buhari is nigh. imagine him still claiming superiority over her because he ran for office 3 times. #shame. and imagine this silly media whatever Claiming it's a joke. mr garba[ge] has just insulted the sensibility of millions of Nigeria. in case buhari has not realised, my sense of humor is also in recession. go figure

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by flokii: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
lekkie073:
all mouth and no action....coward!

for your mind now, you get gun and you can shoot well abi?

No worry.. I'll just let this slide

go and sin no more
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by paroski: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sweetguy25:
The president of the most populous black country in the world insulted his wife in front of prominent world leaders and you're calling it a joke? You must be a fool Mr She hu.
a very foolish idiot for that matter
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by brightology3: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Armaggedon:
omenka is that you? 'cos only you can talk like this.
hahahahahahaaha

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari making life harder for his defenders every day. Because the more they try to defend his Bleep ups, the more they look stupid. Bwt, where is Femi Adesina?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by toshmann(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"
The only thing in this message is that Garba Shehu agrees with us that Buhari made a terribly wrong statement.
In the world today, Gender Equality is a very hot topic, and there you stand, in the full glare of international media, side by side with the German Chancellor, then you make a statement ridiculing the place of a woman...

...even Donald Trump has lost so much support based on his "locker room" talk ....

And you call it a joke?

I know a joke when I hear one...

The video of Buhari laughing before he responded to the question did not show a man who was about to crack a nasty joke.

It showed a man who felt "hmmm...a whole me....Walahi I will show this girl pepper when I return to Nigeria"
It is that kind of laughter your parents give you when you disgrace them in public.

I fear Aisha Buhari may henceforth be given the same treatment of the fmr Enugu First Lady (house arrest)

Let me conclude by correcting another wrong notion.
When he said "my kitchen, my living room" and "the other room" instead of "my bedroom"...
Psychologist will get the message...PMB and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"

Many people didn't understand that subtle message.

The cabals are really at work.

Take it easy my friend.
The elction of Buhari, his rise to the Presidency, his frequent travels, the harsh economy and this recession, the insecurity in the land, the lopsided appointments he made. etc etc etc are all ONE BIG NATIONAL JOKE. . . haha angry
Hahaha. . Hahaha. . Hahahaha. .

Somehow, the Nigerian people who are feeling the pain, forgot to laugh.

SOMEONE TELL BUHARI THAT IT'S NOT FUNNY!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ianSweet(f): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to the black race.
Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by NairaMaster1(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2016
sarrki:

Who are the we ?

Us excluding you docile grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.