Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu (41801 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Bobmaintain: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Did he also plagiarize it?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by BIBILARY(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"
The only thing in this message is that Garba Shehu agrees with us that Buhari made a terribly wrong statement.
In the world today, Gender Equality is a very hot topic, and there you stand, in the full glare of international media, side by side with the German Chancellor, then you make a statement ridiculing the place of a woman...

...even Donald Trump has lost so much support based on his "locker room" talk ....

And you call it a joke?

I know a joke when I hear one...

The video of Buhari laughing before he responded to the question did not show a man who was about to crack a nasty joke.

It showed a man who felt "hmmm...a whole me....Walahi I will show this girl pepper when I return to Nigeria"
It is that kind of laughter your parents give you when you disgrace them in public.

I fear Aisha Buhari may henceforth be given the same treatment of the fmr Enugu First Lady (house arrest)

Let me conclude by correcting another wrong notion.
When he said "my kitchen, my living room" and "the other room" instead of "my bedroom"...
Psychologist will get the message...PMB and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"

Many people didn't understand that subtle message.

The cabals are really at work.
My friend, keep shut
will you stop stating rubbish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by CSTR2: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
lol.
Angela Merkel sure took him serious given her facial expression. cheesy The most powerful woman in the world at that, infinitely more powerful than buhari.
Given how feministic Germany is, I don't think Angela would give Buhari the aid he went there to get. Not without political consequences to herself from female voters backlash.
What a joke of a President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ndcide(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just remembered Gbawe

I feel like having a one on one with him. He's not writing again. So all those noise were all sycophancy and not based on principle.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by oglalasioux(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
This damage has no control, Mallam Garba. Nigeria just showcased how we regard women through our very own president.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by HCF(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Garba Sheu can tell me something else and I might believe. But, this?. I don't believe it; perhaps he needs to see the video clip again and observe the wrath in every word PMB uttered while responding to the question...The smile was just a hard but unsuccessful attempt to hide his anger at the embarrassment his wife has caused him!

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
A wise man once said NOTHING! Shehu, u better shut d crap!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Iseoluwani: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
[/b]and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"[b]

Exactly. His wife z His s*x toy. But even if it z a joke. Don't go out n ridicule your wife just to be funny.. a big f**l does that. He didn't even ridicule her In Duara, kastina or Aso rock. But aboard. .........

Really disgusting and disgraceful. What is the difference between what senator Dino said to Remi

This President doesn't respect his wife. Y should he care about us. He said 'I contested for this post four times' those that understand words will know that he is after the office without trying to give any meaningful achievement or legacy. Tell me why shouldn't he know 70% of his staffs. Fashola knew the whole map of Lagos. This is really awful

Without any apology. We have voted a mediocre.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by CSTR2: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Exactly. His wife z His s*x toy. But even if it z a joke. Don't go out n ridicule your wife just to be funny.. a big f**l does that. He didn't even ridicule her In Duara, kastina or Aso rock. But aboard. .........

Really disgusting and disgraceful. What is the difference between what senator Dino said to Remi

This President doesn't respect his wife. Y should he care about us. He said 'I contested for this post four times' those that understand words will know that he is after the office without trying to give any meaningful achievement or legacy. Tell me why shouldn't he know 70% of his staffs. Fashola knew the whole map of Lagos. This is really awful

Without any apology. We have voted a mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Kabashin: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
ndcide:
I just remembered Gbawe

I feel like having a one on one with him. He's not writing again. So all those noise were all sycophancy and not based on principle.

He is now controlled by the demons Abati wrote about in the Villa.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by jossy4joseph(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sweetguy25:
The president of the most populous black country in the world insulted his wife in front of prominent world leaders and you're calling it a joke? You must be a fool Mr She hu.

Mr. Garba. Shehu is indeed a big fool

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by repogirl(f): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol, that was a crappy joke....a bad one which Buhari himself was fake laughing to

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't wait to hear what prof pius adesanmi has to say about this. .. Buharee matter aff tire me undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Lilimax(f): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopilo:
I remember PEJ during the campaign asked women do you want to go back to the Kitchen? If you vote Buhari you return to the Kitchen. Today, PMB confirmed PEJ statement.
Epic! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by jossy4joseph(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
To PMB women are only good for cooking ( kitchen). Living room (Entertainment of guests). The other room ( sex). He is low. Very low. Meanwhile these comments were made in Germany where a woman is the leader. Low of the lowest PMB.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by President99: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
I am a Buharist to core, but PMB gaffed by referring to his wife as WEEK(Women Education End in Kitchen).
For crying out loud, PMB was standing beside the most powerful woman on earth, this goes to tell that we r still primitive here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Kesmakveli(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't believe this Crap, Pres. Buhari's facially expression on that video was mean while making that statement .. he didn't even laugh nor smile... All I see is Oga Garba Shehu trying to cover up for his master.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Damage control 101

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Another upcoming Lie Mohammed .. @Garba Shehu, must you cover up for your master? From that Video President Buhari meant all he said. You guys should live with the already spilt milk and stop the cover up! #Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Joke my anus!! First it was his ear, now it's his brain. And he had to spew the trash in West Germany...Oh God! What have we done to deserve this kind of embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by solaere(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Diz dullard bubu neva cease to disgrace dis country eva since he's no.1 of d state must he always address home frm d outside making costly mistake!!!5% issue was frm outside turning d militant on,d state of corruption turning investor off was frm d outside nd now chai dia is god o...

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by freeze001(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
flokii:
It was more like it.. But some hate filled ones decided to have fun and exhibit their foolishness online.

Even those without common sense sef started feeling fly as if they are half as wise as the fine general.

This is why I wondered if you had it all together when u clearly endorse his insanity. Again, how unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
buhari's brain was hacked by pdp people........lai mohamed

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by nwakibie3(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by calabardick(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari is a monk, he has nothing to do with women, he doesn't know how important women are in leadership

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ephi123(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari is still living in the Stone Age combined with his Northern upbringing = recipe for disaster
We are in 2016, females are achieving and breaking records. It is MOST SHAMEFUL he has this kind of disgraceful mindset not to mention actually saying it.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by ephi123(f): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
jossy4joseph:
To PMB women are only good for cooking ( kitchen). Living room (Entertainment of guests). The other room ( sex). He is low. Very low. Meanwhile these comments were made in Germany where a woman is the leader. Low of the lowest PMB.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by jaykay68(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
CACAWA:
No shame again...

So now "he was joking"
The only thing in this message is that Garba Shehu agrees with us that Buhari made a terribly wrong statement.
In the world today, Gender Equality is a very hot topic, and there you stand, in the full glare of international media, side by side with the German Chancellor, then you make a statement ridiculing the place of a woman...

...even Donald Trump has lost so much support based on his "locker room" talk ....

And you call it a joke?

I know a joke when I hear one...

The video of Buhari laughing before he responded to the question did not show a man who was about to crack a nasty joke.

It showed a man who felt "hmmm...a whole me....Walahi I will show this girl pepper when I return to Nigeria"
It is that kind of laughter your parents give you when you disgrace them in public.

I fear Aisha Buhari may henceforth be given the same treatment of the fmr Enugu First Lady (house arrest)

Let me conclude by correcting another wrong notion.
When he said "my kitchen, my living room" and "the other room" instead of "my bedroom"...
Psychologist will get the message...PMB and his wife no longer share same bedroom. She stays in "the other room"

God will surely bless you for this post.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by flokii: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
freeze001:

This is why I wondered if you had it all together when u clearly endorse his insanity. Again, how unfortunate.

no one is above mistake which you and I know..
Didn't know why people had to capitalize on it to score cheap points.. That's far worse than insanity

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by tete7000(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Our president is now alawada-kerikeri. He belongs to the class of basketmouth, baba sale, etc. He should no longer be taken serious according to Shehu, his spokesperson because he jokes with everything.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Damage control 101,joke of the year abi!? I want to believe the wife was also joking when she granted the interview.so we hv JOKERS at the top

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.