Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) (49206 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by feeloscar(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Some naija girls sef, even if dem know you get HIV, for iPhone 7 dem fit reason am.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by shumuel(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
otokx:
Why don't we feel pity for the woman? A man old enough to be your grandfather, all because of money, your best friend; birds of the same feathers.

kikiki Lol grin what more can i say, some ladies has no shame, why in the world would you sleep with your bestfriend's boyfriend, now she is also HIV +, good for her, and for the lady who is creaming ''he infected me'' no be she still they protect am, Mtcheeew! Ladies, imagine a 31 years old lady and am sure correct bobos go don they chase her she go gree now she don carry HIV.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by oloyede252(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
martineverest:
watch how hypocritical nigerian men will criticise this woman and call her names,instead of giving her encouragement......but,they are fast in criticising buhari for his comment
why should we give her encouragement.are we the source of her money hungry predicament.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by jahsson(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
20% of the Old men here in Abj are infected

But will that stop Abj girls from unprotected sex with them? NO grin

abi 60%... Check ur stats well ooo...
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Girls and money, dating your father shiit happens

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by pdudy: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Look at the dirty - looking oyibo sef angry

Una wan Bleep oyibo abi? Carry go na.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
immigration officers please strip this man bare necked and send him back to Ireland, who knows how many gullible olosho he has infect so far.... for the girl put her in cage until she join her ancestors so she won't spread the virus around

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by mmsen: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is a 31 year-old woman doing with a 64 year-old man in the first place?

Ashawo business is dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by frankloloko: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
What's the news ? She can still get married if she can always take anti-viral and have her own kids . What is it goon ? Unless she doesn't have womb . Nairaland will always kill hiv patient with this post everyday . Easy oh
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by PaulIdu: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Akalia:
The part where the old fool said " he would finish Nigerians before he leaves this country " got me laughing out loud because we Nigerians r finished already- talk about recession grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by dapsonlou(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
Instead of the woman to arrange some other aggrieved women and burn the pig alive you allowed him to be boasting of his evil act. Iranu @ highest order.

Na the Woman infected am. Igbo girls have showed oyinbo guys pepe in this naija

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by YEM101: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good for the lady, she get what she deserves! Some ladies can sleep wt their father cos of money, next!

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by vicstar(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2016
may God epp u undecided
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Horlumyde: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian men go dey beg dem for relatnship dem no go do,but if na oyinbo they sabi open pussy becos of d peanut wey he go give dem

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Originalsly: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm....did Names Withheld report to the police to save young Nigerian girls?...or because she was tired asking for the N2.5 M? The truth of the matter we'll never know.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by ABEngine(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2016
My people wetin person dey take eye see no be small thing o. Upon this recession, someone is actually hell bent on ruining whatsoever is left of our dear Nation.

Some oyel expatriates smuggle girls into residences with restricted access moreso at the expense of breaking security protocols, ultimately taking turns to please themselves and sharing STDs like souvenirs.

I agree the ladies leave with large sums of money but never with their life intact anymore.

It's unfortunate but what can AB Engine do but watch them boast till they fade away with time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Emassive(m): 12:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian girls and the love for money na like 5-6... but if you ask me....Na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by henribj(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2016
hahahahah
a woman 31 years old, having a lover who is 60 years+ ... hahahaha
what was she expecting? she wanted the good life init?
well she has got it
she left all the young men between 30-40 and decided to go for a white dude who is 60 years+?
if you ask me I would say she deserved what she got.
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by chibuzorAbia: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Stop having children you cannot look after.

I am beginning to hate poor people, they are the reason these girls are messed up. Born to parents that cannot feed, nurture and bring them up properly.

Go the length and breath of the country, full of shit, cheap, useless girls we call women.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Sanchase: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Most Irish men have a rebellious attitude.

The funny part of this is where the girl said
"He would tell me that he has just started, that he would finish Nigerians before he leaves the country" grin grin grin. Nigerians don finish already with the way bubu is handling everyone lol.

So how again the oyibo wan do am.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2016
/
All the expired oyibo that cannot get decent dates in their countries migrate to Phillipines, Thailand and African countries to get top-notch young babes who usually throw caution to the wind at the sight of foreign currencies. Well...it is her cross, she should bear it.

Like chick and egg, we don't know which came first. Did she infect him or the other way? Life goes on.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by MONITZ: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2016
misterawo:
So unethical for the doctor to reveal his patient status without his consent.

So true, the guy can even go ahead to sue the doctor ,the doctor should thank his stars that he is in a country where things re done haphazardly if not he would ve sold all he's got to pay for damages and next time he would learn to keep people's medical profiles secret and not divulge without the consent of the person.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Nightie:
old goat, u'll die by thunder.

oh, u're dead already. cheesy
He said naija babes like money and you keep blaming the man.60-31....that girl no fear God? She is on her own abeg...
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
watch how hypocritical nigerian men will criticise this woman and call her names,instead of giving her encouragement......but,they are fast in criticising buhari for his comment
You think I care....the woman is finished.the love of money-milled killed her....60yrs oyinbo man wey get inactive prick to 31yrs Old naija babe....good for her...
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2016
grin all those naija babes for nairaland wey dey ask for oyibo man to marry na where una dey? grin grin grin.see oyibo man here oo grin.una greed don land una for wahala grin.doin threes0mes without protection wit oyibo men cos he promise una dollars and euros.anyway shiloh don almost near.make una attend..maybe the pastor go cure una of the HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2016
olutosfem:
Nkan ti owo ma dasile apa owo konika....i don't know why women keep messing up all in the name of material things. Her friend sef still go chop HIV for back for dia face dem dey marry oyinbo
If u be woman, u get sense small...chop 5
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by BlueMagic2(m): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2016
I'd kill this foo, call his wife to come see him, kill her, her children and even the dog. I'd kill him last so that he can see what I will do to his family. I'd kill him real slow. Like starve him to death. Or cut him to bits & pieces. Or have rats feed on him while he's still alive, or bury him alive. But believe me he'd die a slow death.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Lwkmd....COURT.....this is my judgement....deport the Irish man to his country without any harm and the money lovers lady should go and be treat g them self with the one they already chop....hahaha....naija babe with money, be like APC and lies...
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 12:55am On Oct 15, 2016
BlueMagic2:
I'd kill this foo, call his wife to come see him, kill her, her children and even the dog. I'd kill him last so that he can see what I will do to his family. I'd kill him real slow. Like starve him to death. Or cut him to bits & pieces. Or have rats feed on him while he's still alive, or bury him alive. But believe me he'd die a slow death.
Why? Did he rape those ladies? Abegiii....na wetin they sweet them kill them...dem dey Bleep oyinbo dick...d fool even moved in with her papamate
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
its a case of a runz job gone wrong

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.