Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58063 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by usmanktg2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.

Also a Tijaniyyah Sufi and I stand with the Shiite on this

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by GMbuharii: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nice one...that elzazaky whatever was one of the numerous broncos who cast wild aspersions on the honorable person of gej,so let him now jive to the melody of the current sherrifat in town....and like some souless broncos and cone heads would say,whenever the blood of unarmed ipob peaceful protesters and niger delta crusaders are shed,KILL THEM ALL..

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by persius555(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
The president must speak out against these killings. The Shiites are Nigerians and the constitution recognises their freedom of worship and association.
I am a Christian, but I speak against killing of any Nigerian in the name of religious extrimism.

#StopProsecutingShittes

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by usmanktg2(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

truly this jungle justice is not allowed in the sharee'ah, but hey! you don't care what the Shi'a say about the sahabas and the mother of believers Aa'isha? check your iman.

should you be a tijaniyyah in the first place? undecided

Can you quote a more peaceful & more tolerant group than the Tijaniyya Group?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by usmanktg2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
muhamadnur:
stop commenting for cheap likes, if i remember u said u dnt blng 2 any sect, yeah ur right some tijjaniyah stand wit them' bcoz their alike following clerics nd scholars, nt the true deen, nd 4 u soory say ths, its either ur iman is weak or ur nt wel educated.

Tijaniyya is not a sect but a path, my brother.
Get educated first. Aren't you ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

Islam is a threat to humanity... their founder taught them not to value human lyf

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good.

usmanktg2:

Also a Tijaniyyah Sufi and I stand with the Shiite on this

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by neocortex: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I could mention over 40 shi'ee terrorist group which are actually sponsored by Iran, Sunni scholars issue fatwas upon fatwas condemning this deviants affiliating themselves to Sunnis, shi'ee scholars on the other hand support these groups that affiliate themselves to shi'ism;

maybe you should read this article;

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/iran-supporting-more-100-shiite-terror-groups-report

before you reply make sure you digest that!

Even though you didn't follow my advice to check the demographics,
I did check out your link.

This is from the article you posted.
The newspaper, which is published in London and funded by Saudi Arabia

You don't expect anyone to take Saudi on serious on Iranian issues,
the same way I won't take Russia serious on American issues.

I expected the article to list the atrocities and bombings committed
by these groups but it didn't, so I decided to use google myself since
most of the names on that list are obscure.
On checking the first 10 only Hezbollah and Bader organisations came
up from secondary sources, that speaks volume of the relevance of that list.

I am quite familiar with Hezbollah activities, they were involved in fighting
the US during Iraq's occupation and were also involved in expelling Israel from
lebanon and they are currently in league with Assad. I wouldn't consider an
organisation which is a legitimate political party, a resistant as a terrorist organisation.
As to the bader organization, they are a terrorist group as their past activities have
shown, you must also note that they are part of the coalition fighting ISIS
monsters.

Given the paucity of information on most organisations on these list,
then I can only conclude that these shiite organisations are nothing but nuisance
and pose no significant threat or they are ashamed of their actions unlike the
popular sunni boko haram and ISIS who parades severed head as achievement.

Either way one is better off with these groups who even made attempt to
have a positive public face than skull-parading savages.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
religion of peace indeed.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by carinmom(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

are you serious?
Kabir stop wasting your time on this thread, this news is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by jerusalem101: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
State sponsored pogrom.

Shame on this country, shame on our democracy and shame on the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Beety26(f): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
bayelsaowei:
The bigger problem is that our president has decided to say nothing concerning the recent happenings with the shiite muslims..do we have a president at all

He is in [b][/b]the other room grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Beety26:

He is in [b][/b]the other room grin
grin grin grin grin

The man dey fall hand..
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by SuperS1Panther: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why do we kill in the name of religion or ethnicity?

If God is angry with the person or a group of people, then He should kill them by Himself. Why must He recruit me to kill what He created, when He did not need my help to create them ab initio.

Illiteracy and fanaticism are a mixture of concoction that is very dangerous to a nation.

Whether Shiite or Sunni or Xtians, SAY NO TO SATANIC KILLING OF FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS and LET US LOVE OUR NEIGHBOURS LIKE OURSELF.

Any God that promotes killing of fellow human beings, is nothing but Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
hungryboy:
Massive killing and persecution of a minority group like this always lead to only one thing,
Vengeance and retribution.
I just hope that when the Shittes become another Boko Haram, Southern soldiers won't be sent to die in a war that the North created

Then they will turn round and blame gej in their characteristic style, expecting gej to fight them like in the case of boko haram.

Ishmaelites and guess what? Islam-a-bad.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Massive killing and persecution of a minority group like this always lead to only one thing,
I just hope that when the Shittes become another Boko Haram, Southern soldiers won't be sent to die in a war that the North created
my happiness is that, NA DEM DEM.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 16, 2016
carinmom:

Kabir stop wasting your time on this thread, this news is fake.

wow! shiamuslim the propagandists, two people that live in Kaduna said your news is fake....

thanks carinmom, how are you?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Isahalbash:

When boko haram were killing innocent people, where were these sunni youths'?

Hypocrisy and sunni b lyk buhari and el rufai... 90% of terrorist groups in d world are sunni.

Hmmm! Okay.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Isahalbash:

Hahahah...look at dis man. Abeg, when was ahlusunnnah formed? 1970 something or so...

When you are good you don't say you are good, people will see it in you. D prophet didnt tell you to call urslvs " ahlusunnah" he only said follow my sunnah.

Ahlusunnas' or Sunnis are extremists daz y most terrorist sects r from there e.g bokoharam, Isis etc. Dsame people were the ones supporting bokoharam wen there were killing and burning churches until wen bokoharam started killn them, that was when they start to condemned dere activities. Munafukai kawai.

Issoraite!!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

The Sunnis are divided into two extremes:

The Salafist/Wahhabis and the Sufis.

The Sufis have orders. Tijjaniyyah is one. They are Mystics. Sufis are all after worship and mysticism. Salafists or Wahhabis are the extremists who label everyone else as infidels and only they are "true Muslims". They are referred to as takfiris.

#Isdatso?
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by carinmom(f): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

wow! shiamuslim the propagandists, two people that live in Kaduna said your news is fake....

thanks carinmom, how are you?

Alhamdulillah i'm fine, and you?
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2016
carinmom:

Alhamdulillah i'm fine, and you?
kinda sick sha, how is faatima? hope the stress is not too much?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Sometimes I wonder why the northern part always have a rebellious group spring up? Is it as a result of their past religious war against the southern or the Christians , or the blood of the innocent that has been shed on their lands?

God have mercy for them. Boko Haram, Maitasine, Shittes, fulani herdsmen, sunnis, and so many deadly groups.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
EHMIR:
Shiite will turn out to be more deadly than BH,bookmark this thread for future reference,when shities go on rampage
......and when they will start, they should remember the region where they will settle. They should not bring their anger on the southerners then oooo.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2016
ajalawole:
Islam and it many problem
too many my brother. Wahala won poju. And come to think that the religion is tag to be religion of "peace". What a irony?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Omeokachie: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari and ElRufai feeding their almajiris the opium.
Religion is now the most pressing issue for these lots.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
ISIS, Boko Haram, and Al Qaeda have been the 3 most brutal terrorist groups in the world for some time.
.....and we have 2 of them in Nigeria, right?

Wahala dey!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2016
madridguy:

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Tijani ,those dudes spraying white clothe,i tink u av a wrong choice,,Is Prop Muhammed a tijania,sunni,shitte christian ! No but he was only a muslim,. As for us ,am non of those sect,. And we are doing well on surface of thiss earth Alhamdullular...
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ibk168(f): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=50227540][/quote]why not make some findings before saying nonsense idiot
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by carinmom(f): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

kinda sick sha, how is faatima? hope the stress is not too much?

Subhallah, how are you feeling now? I wish you speedy recovery.

Faatima is also running temperature, I'm taking her to the doc today.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
carinmom:

Subhallah, how are you feeling now? I wish you speedy recovery.

The chest pain is reducing sha, the problem is cold.

Faatima is also running temperature, I'm taking her to the doc today.

Wish her speedy recovery, probably her teeth is about to grow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.