Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58055 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'm not a fan of Shias but this attacks are baseless and outrageous. This is not battle that you have to lynch, burn and beat up people around.

This is not Islam and this can never be attributed to Islam!

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by FTBOY: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
i hope nobody will cry wolf when the shiites start a reprisal attack on the hypocrite, bloodthirsty sunnis. the godforsaken northern youths smiling today shall all cry in the fullness of time.. cool

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by timothy2396(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
please kill yourself jorr whats there?? religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by amagugm: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Muslims should do something about many violence associated with them.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by President99: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.
Thank U brother!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by giantstrides(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
jakiedudu:
So what's your point Where did you get your statistics from

my point is there clearly for you to see, i do not want to state the exact situation happening, however i am giving out pointers to the events that have happened so poeple can correlate them together. Boko Haram was started by we all know who, but they couldn't control it because boko haram went wild and became the most dangerous terror group in the world, with international backing. they completely destroyed jonathan's government and were holding territory as large as belgium. however all this changed immediately the new government came in, and before you know it, boko haram were pursued back to sambisa, they were fully degraded and their capacity for suicide bombing reduced drastically. few months ago, they got splintered again, then shekau announced with sadness that he was surrendering ( the same shekau with 9 lives ) , this week 21 chibok girls were released . meanwhile in the beginning of this same govt the military started a clampdown on the shia sect which started with a funny reason such as right of way. they then arrested their leader Zackary, and started their clampdown on the sect since then. why did the Sunni's stop their sponsor of boko haram , and what are the sunni's getting back in return ?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/how-shekaus-surrender-has-thrown-boko-haram-into-leadership-tactical-confusion/
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by originalKsp(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
has The Nigeria military turned to "Jihad instruments"?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by doskie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
The north should go.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Ojiofor: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
When will Nigerians stand up and condemn evil nor matter who the victims are or who the perpetrators maybe,Nobody should celebrate evil wind because it might just be your turn tomororow.I have never seen a country that take pleasure in killiing her citizens like Nigeria does.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
There is no time the Shi'a group imposed their religion on anyone.

Boyooosa:

Can you shed more light on the emboldened pls? Cos i see no reason a sect should influence what others do at any point in time....

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ajalawole(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ghostscript:
guy abeg keep quite if you don't have anything say
wetin you wen make i talk. Have u hear xtain killing xtain.......

Am off to

--------------> #TheOtherRoom

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by giantstrides(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
badman007:

Right, Shiites are the terrorist while your suni brothers are the true lovers of peace, Clap for yourself.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

read my post again and try to understand , or read my other posts on the same issue
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by muhamadnur: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
stop commenting for cheap likes, if i remember u said u dnt blng 2 any sect, yeah ur right some tijjaniyah stand wit them' bcoz their alike following clerics nd scholars, nt the true deen, nd 4 u soory say ths, its either ur iman is weak or ur nt wel educated.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Kingkamal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.
guy shiites are hypocrites
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by blessedvisky(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Islam sha. Problems upon problem undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by donbenie(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Babzilla:
[s][/s]
Ive been hearing of shiites for over 20 years why didnt they become terrorists all the time. Yet its your kind that go round slaughtering christians.
I doubt you understood his comment..go back and read what he said,it's the complete opposite of what you think..
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
There is no time the Shi'a group imposed their religion on anyone.

What of the times they occupy the main (federal) roads and make a blockage in the excuse of observing a religious rite? They did it to a Governor, a Sultan and other few VIPs according to reports. They did the same to a whole Chief of Army Staff, Buratai even when they are fully aware of how sensitive security issues were, as at that time. They subjected the COAS to be begging them until when that Massacre was unleashed on them. Well I will never support anybody that stand against any religious sect and as well will never support any religious sect going beyond worshiping God in adequacy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by SalomonKane: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
WTF shocked What might make other muslims fear and hate this Shia group of muslims that will warrant them to kill them as if they're killing christians
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Laid2001: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
How can these be house to house without even showing us a single picture of any house. All the attached pictures are clearly public places!

And the procession which normally disturb the public peace has been banned in the state. If any one tries to go ahead with such processions, they have themselves to blame! Shikena.

[size=20pt]@ OP stop over sensationalizing the issue, stop call to anarchy!.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by socrates007: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am tempted to look the other way,but on the second thought these people are human like ourselves.The Law should take it hold on these criminals perpetrating atrocities in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by socrates007: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am tempted to look the other way,but on the second thought these people are human like ourselves.The Law should take it hold on these criminals perpetrating atrocities in the name of religion.
HUMAN LIFE

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by socrates007: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
HUMAN LIFE is sacred and its should not be cut short for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by neocortex: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

pls don't speak when you don't know!

That is the facts actually, it is better having shiites
as minority than sunnis, they are less inclined to
form terrorist groups against their country.

Before you reply me, please recheck the demographics
of the middle, the pattern is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by kessler53(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
I hope when the shittes decide to retaliate they will face the sunnis and leave Christians out of it, that's my own
But the unfortunate thing during retaliation Christians will be the first group of people to be attack.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by samsam2019: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Don you just love the peaceful religion of Islam? Is thsi one a lie again or fabricated by the USA? Or we should blame Donald Trump?

Now these animals are killing peopke all because they do not share their beliefs. These people will later turn out to be terrorists and then they will start blaming others for their woes

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

http://newsrescue.com/deadly-attack-shia-muslims-continues-kaduna-house-house-video/#ixzz4NACFYn3f

Cos u are a terrorist group who would do worse to innocent people if given the chance! This is change ERA, Change your ways!!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

http://newsrescue.com/deadly-attack-shia-muslims-continues-kaduna-house-house-video/#ixzz4NACFYn3f

Cos u are a terrorist group who would do worse to innocent people if given the chance! This is change ERA, Change your ways!!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
x12345678x:

Do u think shiites are apostates? If so what does ur book tell u to do to apostates?. Judging from the wa u'v been going, ur prolly gonna dudge this one, buh common kabir!!... u know deep down u happy dis ppl r dying. In fact ur gonna do it ur self if u had ur way.
Seun. Please ban this guy. I just had cold shivers reading this.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
neocortex:

That is the facts actually, it is better having shiites
as minority than sunnis, they are less inclined to
form terrorist groups against their country.

Before you reply me, please recheck the demographics
of the middle, the pattern is obvious.

I could mention over 40 shi'ee terrorist group which are actually sponsored by Iran, Sunni scholars issue fatwas upon fatwas condemning this deviants affiliating themselves to Sunnis, shi'ee scholars on the other hand support these groups that affiliate themselves to shi'ism;

maybe you should read this article;

http://m.clarionproject.org/news/iran-supporting-more-100-shiite-terror-groups-report

before you reply make sure you digest that!
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
kessler53:
But the unfortunate thing during retaliation Christians will be the first group of people to be attack.
Very unfortunate I must say
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by x12345678x: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
7Alexander:

Seun. Please ban this guy. I just had cold shivers reading this.
Unfortunately seun understands irony when he sees it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.