Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58064 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

truly this jungle justice is not allowed in the sharee'ah, but hey! you don't care what the Shi'a say about the sahabas and the mother of believers Aa'isha? check your iman.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.

should you be a tijaniyyah in the first place? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by OMAR12: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
this is what will happens if the igbos who are majority of christian stock and the hold this balance in Nigeria religious blocks between christian and muslims, where to leaves this country.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Seun(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Can someone convince the government to get out of its slumber and put an end to the persecution of the Shias before they create a problem that would be worse than boko haram? Have our Muslim leaders who are all Sunnis become so blinded by their sectarian hatred that they can't see the bigger picture? No words are too harsh to describe anyone who could have prevented this and decided not to. Even if you are a stone age barbarian who doesn't care about human rights, you should know that we don't need to give Iran any excuse to start sponsoring terrorism in this fragile country that's speeding towards a CBN-orchestrated great depression.

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by badman007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
giantstrides:

if you are a keen observer , you should have noticed the correlation between the destruction of boko haram , and the Nigerian government clampdown on the Shitte muslims.

Right, Shiites are the terrorist while your suni brothers are the true lovers of peace, Clap for yourself.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by mu2sa2: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

If sunni/Shia ideology is useless, what of your tijaniyyah?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by toyinid78: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:

tijani ar u not wise enough to know dat certain things ar not of God,even birds av no religious enforcement wait till u see wat islam wud bcome in d nearest future,science aided d world n not religion
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by badman007(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=50228098]

truly this jungle justice is not allowed in the sharee'ah, but hey! you don't care what the Shi'a say about the sahabas and the mother of believers Aa'isha? check your iman.

should you be a tijaniyyah in the first place? undecided[/quote

who made you judge over anybody life?]

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Timberland1: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is unfair ,please stop killing what God had created its evil,you all should remember the last day

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Babzilla:
[s][/s]
Please shut ur dumb ass up U fool.
Ive been hearing of shiites for over 20 years why didnt they become terrorists all the time. Yet its your kind that go round slaughtering christians.

how about Hezbollah?

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
giantstrides:

if you are a keen observer , you should have noticed the correlation between the destruction of boko haram , and the Nigerian government clampdown on the Shitte muslims.
You saying the shittes are behind boko haram?
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Samtob90:

They are as bad as boko haram already, operating a government within the state. If you live around them, you will feel their heat
Same way if you live around the sunni muslims you will feel the heat
If you are not lucky one day they will burn your house and slaughter you.
If I lie why is it in places like Kaduna Jos and Kano non muslims and non hausas dont live with y'all

9 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by badman007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
toyinid78:
tijani ar u not wise enough to know dat certain things ar not of God,even birds av no religious enforcement wait till u see wat islam wud bcome in d nearest future,science aided d world n not religion

Who made you judge? How weak is your Allah if you have to fight for him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=badman007 post=50228155][/quote]
and what's that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I concur with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Mbenny(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
fake news. there is nothing of such happening in kaduna. I am in kaduna
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

how about Hezbollah?
Is Hezbollah in Nigeria?
what of Boko haram
Al qaeda
ISIS
Al shabab
etc
Will you tell me they are shiites too?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by darian5735(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by eph12(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
OMAR12:
this is what will happens if the igbos who are majority of christian stock and the hold this balance in Nigeria religious blocks between christian and muslims, where to leaves this country.
What are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by masseratti: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is so wrong, this is so wrong, the government is suppose to protect everyone, no matter what, and who are the takfir boys, can't the kano state ban them?el rufai is toying with religious cleansing, he might be prosecuted by the Hague for crime against humanity if he doesn't stop those boys.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
I advise you to check your heart. We have millions of atheist roaming around freely but hypocrites will want Shia's dead because they don't believe in Sahabas and Nana. Wake up bro.

lexiconkabir:

11 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Amberon11: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Do you happen to be in the entirety of Kaduna at the same time? Are you God?
Mbenny:
fake news. there is nothing of such happening in kaduna. I am in kaduna

9 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is what happen when you break both Islamic and State Law. Be law abiding citizens. One nation bound in Freedom. Peace and Unity... The video in the link is a fake one. Bcuz I saw it 2 days back not today.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
emamos:
ahoy! cheesy
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Is Hezbollah in Nigeria?
what of Boko haram
Al qaeda
ISIS
Al shabab
etc
Will you tell me they are shiites too?

you tried to make it seem as if no s
terrorist group claim to be shi'as, infact there are more than 50 groups like that! mind you suicide bombings started with Hezbollah before some deviants that claim to be Sunnis copied from it.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is bad. cry.....what are these people turning this country into? Why do they like shedding blood like this? Today it's shia, tomorrow it will be Christians. cry

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

See why dont you let Allah judge these people
Was it not Allah that created them ?
If he wanted to destroy them wouldnt he have done so?
Why are you suddenly a hitman for God

10 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Not good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
What bothers me is that a government refuses to protect its citizens rather it endorses the murder of its citizens because they acted unruly
Tell me why I shouldnt leave this shithole

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by inme: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Our ways DIFFERENT

Our goals DIFFERENT

We think DIFFERENTLY

Our values DIFFERENT

The South have nothin in common with the North.

We don't have any reason to be in the same country with terrorists.

NIGERIA must divide.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.