Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) (58080 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
I advise you to check your heart. We have millions of atheist roaming around freely but hypocrites will want Shia's dead because they don't believe in Sahabas and Nana. Wake up bro.

rather you should be the one to check your heart, loving the sahabas and hating any thing that try to ridicule them is part of faith, I am not saying I support this jungle justice, but you being a Muslim, you shouldn't utter such speech that you don't care if shi'as call Umar and Abu Bakr dogs and Aa'ishah a harlot, a'udhubillaah!

and again stop being a tijaniyyah, its against what Allaah said in the Quran! do not split into factions!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by ArabMopol(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
sipping my Smirnoff and nkwobi watching terrorist destroying themselves... the lord doing... vultures devouring vultures I'm not bothered

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sometimes I wonder, if there is anything good in Religion(s). undecided undecided
Babzilla:

See why dont you let Allah judge these people
Was it not Allah that created them ?
If he wanted to destroy them wouldnt he have done so?
Why are you suddenly a hitman for God

Check again he has condemn the illegal killings as unlawful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Babzilla:

See why dont you let Allah judge these people
Was it not Allah that created them ?
If he wanted to destroy them wouldnt he have done so?
Why are you suddenly a hitman for God

didnt you see where I said I don't support this jungle justice?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
When you are a fanatic of your belief and opinion, you see every others person as fools and evil..you find it hard to tolerate other people view and opinion. This is just too bad. Too bad.

Buhari is a mistake.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by decasey(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dis is not good oo, someone should speak Buhari oo.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
ArabMopol:
sipping my Smirnoff and nkwobi watching terrorist destroying themselves... the lord doing... vultures devouring vultures I'm not bothered
The Shiites are actually more liberal than the the Sunnis.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:

pls don't speak when you don't know!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by PassingShot(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
This is abomination. I condemn this in the strongest possible manner.

ElRufai and FG must put a stop to this barbaric acts.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Mujaheeeden: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:
Can someone convince the government to get out of its idiotic slumber and put an end to the persecution of the Shias before they create a problem that would be worse than boko haram? Have our Muslim leaders who are all Sunnis become so blinded by their sectarian hatred that they can't see the bigger picture? No words are too harsh to describe anyone who could have prevented this and decided not to. Even if you are a stone age barbarian who doesn't care about human rights, you should know that Nigeria doesn't need to give Iran an excuse to start sponsoring terrorism in this fragile country that's speeding towards a CBN-orchestrated great depression.
Please we need you to speak more.

Don't forget to speak up about Kitchen and TheOtherRoom

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by eyekaynoble: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
OMAR12:
this is what will happens if the igbos who are majority of christian stock and the hold this balance in Nigeria religious blocks between christian and muslims, where to leaves this country.
Do u even undastand urself at all? No offense

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by greggng: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
hungryboy:
Massive killing and persecution of a minority group like this always lead to only one thing,
Vengeance and retribution.
I just hope that when the Shittes become another Boko Haram, Southern soldiers won't be sent to die in a war that the North created

You were making sense until u mentioned southern soldiers. In the history of this country I ve never heard southern soldiers. We only ve Nigerian soldiers. They ve signed to protect the country even with their life.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Mujaheeeden: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:
They are both tailored from the same cloth.

Shiite Terror Groups: Hezbollah, Houthi Rebels, Syrian Government., IMN

Sunnis Terror Group ISIL. BH. Alqaeda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mbenny:
fake news. there is nothing of such happening in kaduna. I am in kaduna

are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by kerryjossy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dis is NO NEWS anyway.....
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by oluwaahmed: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Iran will soon intercede & finally divide nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by sidonlook: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Does this not confirm Islam to be a violent religion ? Where is the peace they profess if they can not tolerate one another?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Ghostscript(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
ajalawole:
Islam and it many problem
guy abeg keep quite if you don't have anything say
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by GROOOVE(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Buhari should thread carefully on this oo. It would be sad to see this shittes consume his government.

The constitution of Nigeria enshrines freedom of religion, association and movement!

Buhari is sipping wine with Angela Merkel in Germany. What does he have to do wit dis
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Isahalbash(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

http://newsrescue.com/deadly-attack-shia-muslims-continues-kaduna-house-house-video/#ixzz4NACFYn3f

When boko haram were killing innocent people, where were these sunni youths'?

Hypocrisy and sunni b lyk buhari and el rufai... 90% of terrorist groups in d world are sunni.

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Seun(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
They are both tailored from the same cloth.

Shiite Terror Groups: Hezbollah, Houthi Rebels, Syrian Government., IMN

Sunnis Terror Group ISIL. BH. Alqaeda
ISIS, Boko Haram, and Al Qaeda have been the 3 most brutal terrorist groups in the world for some time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Evergreen4(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Hadith on Brotherhood: The believers are like one body in their love, mercy, and compassion for each other.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

My brothers in the North should stop this barbaric killings all the name of the useless Sunni/Shiite ideology. This same political ideology is tearing apart the whole Arab countries. We are just getting over Boko Haram problem and we are cooking up another form of terrorists war.

There is no way we can move forward without respecting each other. I don't care if Shiite believe in the Sahabah or the wives of the Prophet of Allah PBUH all I want is PEACE.

I am a Tijaniyyah but I stand with Shiite on this.
which one is tijaniyyah again ? Pls educate me
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Deenite(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
This shia guyz will later turn an insurgent group if things continues like dis

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by x12345678x: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
lexiconkabir:

you tried to make it seem as if no s
terrorist group claim to be shi'as, infact there are more than 50 groups like that! mind you suicide bombings started with Hezbollah before some deviants that claim to be Sunnis copied from it.
So when it comes to Hezbollah, they are real shiites but any sunni-claiming group are Deviants? OK we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Isahalbash:

When boko haram were killing innocent people, where were these sunni youths'?

Hypocrisy and sunni b lyk buhari and el rufai... 90% of terrorist groups in d world are sunni.

where is this statistics coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by sidonlook: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
GROOOVE:

Buhari is sipping wine with Angela Merkel in Germany. What does he have to do wit dis
Kaduna state has a governor and the president of Nigeria Muhamadu Buhari can only move in if the governor of Kaduna state ask him for help.
Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by Mujaheeeden: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Seun:
ISIS, Boko Haram, and Al Qaeda are the 3 most brutal terrorist groups in the world at the moment.
No doubt about it but why is there soo much vviolence with that religion.

Is it doctrinal?

Are the worshppers misinterpreting the quran

Does the quran encourage violence

Cc bishopmagic parisbookaddict

1 Like

Re: Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) by meetbalo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am a muslim nd I stand with shia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.