Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill (13983 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / $15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

I swear the guy no get shame. I was on one thread where one guy exposed him. He was caught on that same thread lying shamelessly that he own a Mansion when he is an ordinary Night watch man. I laugh tire on that thread. cheesy

You have no shame at all.

Who did you expose?

Are you mistaking me for the ones that gang shafted your curded mother?
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Cursed animal.

Go into the gutter and eat shit.

I have a right to take some of my lines from anywhere I choose.

I take from eurobomber, I take from coogar, google, anywhere I chose.

Why steal someone else jabs. Why cant you be original? You dont even have shame. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

You have no shame at all.

Who did you expose?

Are you mistaking me for the ones that gang shafted your curded mother?

Lolzzz. You are pained, next time be original and stop being a petty thief. You are too weak jare.

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Oga go and die inside well.

I took some of his lines so what the fvck?

THIEF !!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Lolzzz. You are pained, next time be original and stop being a petty thief. You are too weak jare.

I am stronger than the cursed ogogoro derinking loser you call a father.

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

THIEF !!!!!

You mean like your father stole a boiling pot of ewedu and was stoned to death?
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Why steal someone else jabs. Why cant you be original? You dont even have shame. Lolzzzz

You are a monkey.

There is nothing like stealing here, I gather my lines.

Do you want to see where coogar got them from or eurobomber?

Go and sleep jare.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy

THIEF !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

You mean like your father stole a boiling pot of ewedu and was stoned to death?

THIEF !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy

Lol. You are empty without your stealing. Lol. The weyre cant spell nor write correct English. Armed robber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Lol. You are empty without your stealing. Lol. The weyre cant spell nor write correct English. Armed robber

You mean as empty as your mama overstretched veggies with cobwebs everywhere? grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

You mean as empty as your mama overstretched veggies with cobwebs everywhere? grin grin grin

You are weak. No originality. Lol Armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

I am stronger than the cursed ogogoro [size=20pt]derinking[/size] loser you call a father.

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy

DERINKING cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

You are weak. No originality. Lol Armed robber.

Lolzzz.

You have been decimated here.

Bow your head in shame.

You were forming superman before.

I take my lines from anywhere, I might even use yours against you tomorrow.

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

DERINKING cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes nah. grin grin grin

You don't know your cursed father drowned inside a tank of ogogoro out of frustration from having an im.becile like you as son?

He was so ashamed and regretted not aborting you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Yes nah. grin grin grin

You don't know your cursed father drowned inside a tank of ogogoro out of frustration from [size=20pt]having an im.becile like you as soon[/size]?

He was so ashamed and regretted not aborting you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

SOON ! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

7 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Duplicated entry.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by lezznjr: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Oga go and die inside well.

I took some of his lines so what the fvck?
No, you stole a whole paragraph!

The art of e-brawling is imaginative prowess, spontaneity and wits delivered in minutes. Your disses are outright ripoffs and cut and fix plagiarism, that's why you take longer time to post.

I've been watching from the sidelines but you lack honour , bro. Go learn the art and comeback.

You have been shellacked and caught stealing. Double evisceration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

SOON ! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't you have shame?

you have resorted to correcting grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time be carful how you run that rotten grave on your face you call a mouth. cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Lolzzz.

You have been decimated here.

Bow your head in shame.

You were forming superman before.

I take my lines from anywhere, I might even use yours against you tomorrow.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

I have not even engage you, its a waste of time. The guy finished you and you had to go steal jabs online. Coogar will surely slap you for stealing his line. I can engage you when you learn to be original cheesy Armed robber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

You are the most disgraced on this thread. Just go read from page 2 and you will feel sorry for yourself. You were decimated and had to edit your opponents word when you have nothing else to say. Your other kid had to go steal coogars jabs. I blame those guys wasting there time smacking you weaklings, i know you have no shame anyway.
Your primitive brain will never see development. So, in your dimwit impish cranium, every combat must adhere to a strict vice-like grip. You are lost man. Do some reading on "the art of war", perhaps you could get a little beam of light. Anufia. smiley
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Don't you have shame?

you have resorted to correcting grammar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next time be carful how you run that rotten grave on your face you call a mouth. cheesy

Thief! Thief!! Thief!!! I can only troll you cos you are a certified armed robber. I cant waste my lines on you. Very weak kid. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:
No, you stole a while paragraph!

The art of e-brawling is imaginative prowess, spontaneity and wits delivered in minutes. Your disses are outright ripoffs and cut and fix plagiarism that's why you take longer time to post.

I've been watching from the sidelines but you lack honour , bro. Go learn the art and comeback.

hey loser I am right here in front of you.

I was told that because of the size of your momas vceggies, you were not born normally.

I was told that as she got up, you fell from her veggies which is big enough to take a Dangote trailer.

You knocked your conehead on the floor and that is why you are a mad kid splashing smelly spit everywhere. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Thief! Thief!! Thief!!! I can only troll you cos you are a certified armed robber. I cant waste my lines on you. Very weak kid. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin

You have been defeated.

Accept your fate and bow at my feet.

Lolzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

The art of e-brawling is imaginative prowess, spontaneity and wits delivered in minutes. Your disses are outright ripoffs and cut and fix plagiarism that's why you take longer time to post.

Lol. Dont waste your time on that armed robber. Just troll him and let him continue with his shameful act. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Your primitive brain will never see development. So, in your dimwit impish cranium, every combat must adhere to a strict vice-like grip. You are lost man. Do some reading on "the art of war", perhaps you could get a little beam of light. Anufia. smiley

leave him alone, he is a bastaard.

If I take some of my lines from others so what?

Do you want to see where coogar or eurobomber took some of their lines too?

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy

He has been defeated.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
blues20:

Art of war indeed. Gerrout jor. Weak wrapper tying men.
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by Mimzyy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
lezznjr:

The art of e-brawling is imaginative prowess, spontaneity and wits delivered in minutes. Your disses are outright ripoffs and cut and fix plagiarism, that's why you take longer time to post.

grin grin grin Lunch time

4 Likes

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Lol. Dont waste your time on that armed robber. Just troll him and let him continue with his shameful act. Lol

Your mother is still dying, snakes are crawling out of her smelly veggies. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

grin grin grin grin grin

You have been defeated.

Accept your fate and bow at my feet.

Lolzzz cheesy

Armed robber, steal more lines and come post it here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by OwodaRitualist: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:

Art of war indeed. Gerrout jor. Weak wrapper tying men.

ewedu muching monkey has been subdued and defeated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Enugu Shoa Throws Out Gender Equality Bill by ObiofOnitsha: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
OwodaRitualist:

Your mother is still dying, snakes are crawling out of her smelly veggies. cheesy cheesy cheesy

THIEF!!! Same weak noise. I laugh ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation / Assets Declaration: CCB Invites Adeosun, Emefiele, Fashola Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.