Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,887 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

House Please I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Please I Need Your Advice. (672 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Women In The House Please Help! / Marriage Confusion, House Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please I Need Your Advice. by inemesita1(f): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2009
i date a guy that doesn't call me often. sometimes he calls once in a week other days we chat on net but not all days.if i want him to call i flash him and sometimes he will call and sometimes he will not but each times i visit him at twice in a month and each time i visit him he treats me well and i feel he loves me. his work doesnt give him time according to him but we squeeze out time. there was this day we were chatting on net and he said he wants to get another accomodation first before planning on when he will marry. i then asked him have you found the person and he said if i knew whether am the person that he doesnt want to say any thing now but i should keep on being the girl he knows till then. house please advice is this a serious relationship.
Re: House Please I Need Your Advice. by galatico(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2009
Don't know what to say, just study him to see if things will change and if it doesn't then you know he is insecere .
Re: House Please I Need Your Advice. by TheHenrys(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
@poster,
I think he wants to know if you are a good girl and the right person for him,you are in his plans but he wants to be sure.na expo wey i give u sooooooooo.
Re: House Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
If a guy truly likes a girl, he want to be with her or call her more often. I still think you are his round-about chick for now.
Re: House Please I Need Your Advice. by obataala(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
I THINK WHERE THERE WILL BE PASSION THERE ARE BOUND TO BE REGULAR CONTACT,THOUGHT OF THAT SOMEONE, AND HAVING TO ALWAYS BE AROUND THAT PERSON WHOM WE PROFESS LOVE.TO SOME EXTENT THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE DESIRE OF MEN.
TO YOUR POSITION AS REGARDS THE MAN YOU ARE SEEING NOW,I THINK HE LIKES YOU.HE ENJOYS YOUR COMPANY BUT YOU DO NOT STIR HIM NATURALLY.SO HE CAN NEVER SEE YOU AS THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAM undecided
MY ADVISE TO YOU IS THAT DO NOT BUILD TALL DREAM FOR YOUR SELF AS THERE IS NO THAT FLOW OF NATURAL ENERGY BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU,IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE INCOMPATIBLES.NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY IT WONT CHANGE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT YOU,HE'LL ALWAYS SEES YOU AS A CLOSE FRIEND.LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Is She Not A Flirt? / Ladies And Their Men's Ex's / Pls Advice! Av Showed Her True Luv,now She Wants Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.