Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25772 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Limitednow: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2016
THE wife of Femi Fani Kayode and her child are not in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and were never detained by the Commission, Spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren said Monday night.

Giving the commission’s side of the story, Uwujaren said “Contrary to the media spin about the purported arrest of mother and child, a certain Chikwendu Sonia today attempted to withdraw money from an Access Bank account that had been placed on 'Post No Debit' Category, following the discovery of illicit cash flows into the account.

“She was intercepted by the bank while the Commission was notified but because it was late, the EFCC advised that the suspect be taken to the police station for processing and  release on bail.

"They were arranging to take the suspect to the police station when Governor Ayo Fayose stormed the bank with thugs and his personal security and forcefully secured the release of the suspect, with claims that the EFCC had no power to detain anybody in his state. He also vowed to close down the branch of the bank.

According to EFCC, “The said account, which had a balance of N 2,307,712.82 was flagged following investigation into the PDP Joint Trust fund when  the Commission traced N1.1billion to the Zenith Bank account of Fani-Kayode.

“It was discovered that the account had two biometric identification numbers, one for Fani-Kayode and the other  (with BVN 2205597283)for  Sonia Chikwendu. The same BVN is linked to 2 other accounts in Diamond bank and 15 accounts in Guaranty Trust Bank” the EFCC spokesman disclosed.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/fani-kayodes-wife-attempted-to-withdraw-money-from-account-under-watch-efcc/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by eistien(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2016
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Limitednow: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Na so, catch them all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmm

Both the criminals and anyone that aids them are all

criminal .

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by TheArchangel(f): 5:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Is that all?
Trying so hard to believe somebody. EFCC is known for spins and media trials so it is quite hard to believe them.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?
Trying so hard to believe somebody. EFCC is known for spins and media trials so it is quite hard to believe them.
they can't be believed. in fact they should be disbanded

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2016
SmartChoices:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?

But you believed Fani & Fayose? Very smart... sad

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by TheArchangel(f): 5:23am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

But you believed Fani & Fayose? Very smart... sad
Please reread the post you quoted. Don't be in a haste.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by jossy4joseph(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Never believe efcc they are full of lies

66 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 18, 2016
She should have been sent to kuje prison for such criminal action while her baby should be sent to motherless home

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
She should have been sent to kuje prison for such criminal action

.seconded

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you only sought to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

TheArchangel:
Is that all?

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

FFK claimed the account had just 200k & has never had more than 500k at a time, you do realize it's verifiable? Records of transactions exists... EFCC does not have stations in banks, for them to be there, the bank invited them, which means something was triggered!!

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by sarrki(m): 5:41am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you attempted to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.

I can't but admire you day after day

I doff my hat for you

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ORACLE1975(m): 5:43am On Oct 18, 2016
So the child nko
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Anybody blaming ayo is a fool, if you are not strong that monster called buhari will useless you

Until amaech, fashola, goes into efcc custody then we know they ain't bias

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by kcnwaigbo: 5:46am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account

29 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Firefire(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2016
SmartChoices:

I concur... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Firefire(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Jeffboi:
Anybody blaming ayo is a fool, if you are not strong that monster called buhari will useless you

Until amaech, fashola, goes into efcc custody then we know they ain't bias

We know their trade.

Always blaming Fayose while the stinks within the 'Aso Cabals' continues...

Yeye people.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by eistien(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account
please go through the post again

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by jhydebaba(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2016
There are always two sides to a coin.
Who should i stand with, EFCC or FFK

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Everyone with half a brain knows FFK was lying and trying to win Nigerians sympathy....

Yes you can win the sympathy of others but not me. you can't ridicule the family of the Great Ikemba of Nnewi Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu and expect me as a true Igbo Son to support you.

Mbanu

Enjoy your ordeal Mr Man

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Okkkkk, Haka ne?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by tinsel: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Buhari has to re-organize this his war against corruption. It is not working. It has become a huge public joke. Efcc barks and does not bite. Nobody is afraid again. For that Obanikoro( a us citizen for that matter) to come back home on his own, then nobody is longer afraid. Efcc is more interested in media trial than the actual trial.

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Fyno: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Birds of the same feather
sarrki:

I can't but admire you day after day

I doff my hat for you

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Everyone with half a brain knows FFK was lying and trying to use win Nigerians sympathy....

There is an SOP for wailers, it's called cry wolf (loudly) i.e , go to the media first, and cry persecution.. so that even when you are caught in your lie, it will still cast doubt on the integrity of the accuser..

Yes you can win the sympathy of others but not me. you can't ridicule the family of the Great Ikemba of Nnewi Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu and expect me as a true Igbo Son to support you.

Mbanu

Have your ordeal Mr Man

Common now, your kinfolk have forgiven him, you too should let go....

14 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by willjoe: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Shut up! Fayose isn't a saint but the Rule of Law must prevail.
eistien:

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:14am On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Everyone with half a brain knows FFK was lying and trying to use win Nigerians sympathy....

Mbanu

Have your ordeal Mr Man
so your beef with him is cause of Ojukwu cheesy? Wow!,

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?
is that so? But answer this. Was she arrested and detained by EFCC?

Wailers are known to see stories from the back to the front...I never wondered why... I never wanted to be in their retrogressive shoes...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by demolinka(m): 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
See fayose preventing EFCC from carrying out its duty, if FG descends on you federal might you'll be crying witch hunting...
I blame his gullible supporters

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Na so
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Kyllahmc(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2016
So mek hunger kill her ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.