Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25798 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by JBUZZ: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Jeffboi:
Anybody blaming ayo is a fool, if you are not strong that monster called buhari will useless you

Until amaech, fashola, goes into efcc custody then we know they ain't bias
Would you bite the fingers that fed you?
Have you heard about sacred cows This is Naija politics.
It happens in all parties.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by MadamExcellency: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2016
“It was discovered that the account had two biometric identification numbers, one for Fani-Kayode and the other (with BVN 2205597283)for Sonia Chikwendu

From what EFCC want us to believe, the Account is a joint Account with a mandate that any of the two can withdraw.

I put it to EFCC that the above quote is a lie hence anyone believing EFCC has been brainwashed or hypnotised.

The EFCC should go further to release the statement of the account to prove their statement.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
so your beef with him is cause of Ojukwu cheesy? Wow!,

Not just that but ridiculing a married woman Haba

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by eistien(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
Shut up! Fayose isn't a saint but the Rule of Law must prevail.
**** did you even read the post at all?

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by rusher14: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2016
The account appears to be under watch with the strict instruction of alerting the EFCC whenever a transaction is made on it.

I strongly believe FFK and Fayose were testing the account to see if it was an undetectable channel. One the security operatives had probably missed.

No one is fooled.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by progress69: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account

Be wise. A BVN in her name was linked to an account flagged by EFCC. Any reasonable person should know that Access Bank couldn't have called EFCC for a 200k transaction. She attempted to withdraw money from another account, but using the 200k 500k acct as a diversion to see sympathy!

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by progress69: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2016
rusher14:
The account appears to be under watch with the strict instruction of alerting the EFCC whenever a transaction is made on it.

I strongly believe FFK and Fayose were testing the account to see if it was an undetectable channel. One the security operatives had probably missed.

No one is fooled.

He sent his wife to Ekiti where he thought EFCC doesn't exist

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by dprof2016: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2016
All dese politicians nd their Shebi he said d account has neva had upto 500k in it since it's existence?

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by MadamExcellency: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
progress69:

Be wise. A BVN in her name was linked to an account flagged by EFCC. Any reasonable person should know that Access Bank couldn't have called EFCC for a 200k transaction. She attempted to withdraw money from another account, but using the 200k 500k acct as a diversion to see sympathy!

If I may ask, do you actually believe this comment above?

Unbelievable.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by dprof2016: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2016
All des politicians nd their lies,shebi he said dt account has neva had uTo 500k in it b4?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by dprof2016: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Shebi FFK said dat acct has neva had upto 500k in it b4 now?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by progress69: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2016
MadamExcellency:

If I may ask, do you actually believe this comment above?

Unbelievable.

So i should believe FFK. I ask again, the ban called in EFCC, even FFK and his wife confirmed it. Are u saying a bank will call EFCC over a 200k transactions.
The clowns deliberately played to social media game.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by willjoe: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
ode, did you even read the post at all?
Ask d gods.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by realglobe: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
[s]sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate [/s]

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by realglobe: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
dprof2016:
All dese politicians nd their Shebi he said d account has neva had upto 500k in it since it's existence?
So you still believe lies from this government that has found over 1 trillion dollars in peoples account without successfully prosecuting anyone? SMH

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by capatainrambo: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2016
deluded efcc

next!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2016
This story just doesn't add up. If she attempted making a withdrawal all the bank would do is decline the transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Austeenite(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Biased EFCC
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Please reread the post you quoted. Don't be in a haste.

Don't mind these zombies. They are so engrossed in their doltishness that they can no longer read before the spew.
Maybe he didn't see the bolded.
She was intercepted by the bank while the Commission was notified but because it was late, the EFCC advised that the suspect be taken to the police station for processing and release on bail.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by smartmoses(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
APC criminality hv taken them too far from their duty.Buhar is using EFCC to commit terror in Nigeria.but one day,the evil he is committing will come against him

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by freezy9: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Hi im Levii WesT

my music is dropping soon expect it!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ilynem(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account
Did you read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
BUSINESS DAY 2.
I will be offering you for only #1000, i will offer you the following materials
1. 30,000 PLR/MRR products which includes ebooks, videos, articles, softwares etc
2. 1 million Nigeria and cross country email list with premium email blast sender.
3. An ebook on how to make $500 daily on facebook (facebook wealth formula 2016 version).
4. 2 websites to download paid GPL premium templates and plugin for free.
5. Complete lists for the top profile companies USA, CEOs, assets and contacts.
6. SEO article generator and lots more.
7. 10,000 Nigeria phone numbers for bulk sms.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Comment if interested! Or call 09093789476
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
Recall that their state was first in jambi abi waec in terms performance. That's an achievement in the educational aspect, so ur pomo antics is stale.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by austinoeze(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
This EFCC guys should come up with a better uniform that will make them look smart not wearing aprons like chosen people

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by erico2k2(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
The man is protecting the interest of his state.pray your own govt do same and free you guys from federal game of throne.
PS
when you take someone and take away all thier rights even for 10 seconds they have been detained .

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by hkd11: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
efcc cant be believed abi but ffk and fayose yes abi ?until them use their corruption turn people future to ......

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by dominion001(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
She should have been sent to kuje prison for such criminal action while her baby should be sent to motherless home
may ur child be sent to a motherless home while u are still alive. Karma is real.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by saintdennis(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2016
If i become president nigeria, i'd reduce nigeria's population by @least 50 million.

We have to even the scales.

How can illiterate, gullible, tribalistic sentimental people totally outnumber the sensible ones?

If I force military conscription they'd just launch a coup within one year so better to exterminate them.

Better to set an INTEGRITY TEST with just one question.

Q: if mr Ayo is arrested/investigated for corruption which is the likely reason/motive for the EFCC's action.

A: because he is a member of pdp
B: because he criticises pmb
C: because he is from a section of the country
D: because of his past actions (when pmb was H.O.S) i.e bad blood
E: because he is corrupt(suspect)

Easiest and most transparent way to select the 50million to be exterminated.

I'll happily face ICC n get my life sentence...#patriot

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

I can't but admire you day after day

I doff my hat for you

wink smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by eddyjasper: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
ORACLE1975:
So the child nko
the child they arrest too ofcourse he/she was fed with a stolen yam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Wike Instrumental To Tinubu’s Victory In Rivers - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.