Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25801 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ayaside(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2016
F...ing retards!!! Invite her over.Do your thorough investigation. Publish the truth afterwards. Don't smear someone's image first only to do some guess work later.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by notoriousbabe: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Fayose embarrassing and shaming Ekiti people since 18AD

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by MrNiceGuy5: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2016
MadamExcellency:

If I may ask, do you actually believe this comment above?

Unbelievable.
But you believe fani kayode's story abi?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Fenzyflames: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

I can't but admire you day after day
I doff my hat for you
Nothing new, zombie admiring zombie

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Eazybay(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
So EFCC duty na to dey release ppl bank statement! Abg leave dah matter.. The acct is under watch, connected to 15 accounts yet u Neva inv d owner.. #mtcheeeeew.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by misscall247: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
shout up......wat has buhari done?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2016
efcc and lies. unless fani and his wife are bout signatory to that account, there is no way two bvn can be linked. They fail to use the court to stop fani from talking, now they resort to intimidation. Cowards with frozen brain

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by nellyelitz(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2016
i stopped believing this efcc,dss, lei muhammed, buhari etc 3 months ago

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by tolexy123: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria :- A stupid and backward country where every opposition and its followers think every arrest is witch hunt! I just weep for this country. its really sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Graciousnaija: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Why did she leave Lagos to withdraw money from the account in Ekiti froman account under investigation? angry What is the Bank's fault to be threatened with closure by the Governor? angry angry When did governors become 'rescuers' from justice? undecided God deliver this nation from the hand of men who are stronger that this nation o!!! cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by fendorf(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2016
She had to leave abuja or Lagos to withdraw @ekiti?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

But you believed Fani & Fayose? Very smart... sad
Plus they believe in Mama Peace, Jonathan and all those who have looted and kept the country on the floor and auto reverse, Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get, nonsense grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by velo10: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?
Trying so hard to believe somebody. EFCC is known for spins and media trials so it is quite hard to believe them.

I'll believe anybody than believe Femi FaniKayode

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2016
No right thinking Ibo man should say bad thing against FFK. He has been there to fight for them even other tribes. The differences he had with Ikemba family should not warrant the way and manner this issue is being taken.We all make mistakes. Secondly, everyone knows why he behaves the way he is behaving. Therefore Nigerians should leave FFK & Fayose alone.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Abcka811: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
Does Ekiti sounds like an Hausa name? Ok, does the dunce dumbest flat chest Buhari sound like Ekiti. Why always pdp members? Why not sometimes apc members? In fact why not flag Amaechi's account, the greatest financier of Buhari the most corrupt president.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Bgorgeous: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Wife or mother of his Son, and she went to Ekiti from Lagos to withdraw money lol nobody told her her baby's father is under watch?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
[s]
DonaTee:

To u n all d pple liking ur post.... it will b ur portion. Wen ur kids will b in motherless baby or orphanage because of politics. Better unlike n take down dat post.

so u think d babies in d motherless babies home r unfortunate? So u r insulting innocent kids b4 u have a mother to call ur own?
The slap ur mum will giv u if u show her dis ur comments will ring in ur ears for eternity.

Jus imagine how u displayed ur IQ of below 40 to d world to see.
fear God. U don't even knw if u were adopted frm d waste bin.
Ur comments are always full of senseless hate.
Grow up. I expect smth good frm some1 with ur moniker
[/s]

I was even nice with the family. In North Korea where i reside, ffk and his family will be executed on live TV to scare others from looting the state. Insult me all u want, i am entitled to my opinion tongue

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Jeffboi:
Anybody blaming ayo is a fool, if you are not strong that monster called buhari will useless you

Until amaech, fashola, goes into efcc custody then we know they ain't bias

Lol like Fayose like Wike, running to block EFCC from carrying out their duty, I think he has forgotten so soon when happen to him in 2006.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Kei144(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2016
I thought that BVN is a sensitive thing. Why is it being made so public? Or does this BVN have odeshi against fraudsters?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by naphcoco(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
See what politics have done to our "Common Sense" as a country? FFK and his family have the right to own a bank account like any other Nigerian.
FFK is a lawyer by profession, one-time aviation minister, worked as a spokesperson to GEJ, apparently earned a legitimate living for himself and his family. All this times he was paid salaries and gratuities, he also had savings. Moreso, he is privileged as one born into a wealthy family. If he is believed or alleged to had been involved in any financial misconduct, he should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.
Placing a "No Debit Order" on account jointly operated with his wife, thereby making the wife look like a common criminal is uncalled-for and absurd.
The fact is, how much is in this account in question? #2.3m. That's $7,314 in official market & $5,072 in parallel(black)market. In this Nigeria, there are people that earn between #2-7m per month, and even more.
If PMB's wife could own a bag worth #40m, how many of those bags are in her closet? How much will her jewelries worth, clothes and shoes? When we post comments, let's endeavor to be objective and reasonable. Politics shouldn't always becloud our sense of reasoning and judgment.
As far as this war against corruption is not reflecting positively on the common man and Nigerians at large, then, its a waste of time, resources and a scam. Nothing short of PMB's personal wars and vendettas against his enemies not just in polity.
Nigerians ought to hold this present government accountable on many grounds. Its a failed and irresponsible government whichever way any reasonable entity will view it.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Bhol28: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2016
SmartChoices:

they can't be believed. in fact they should be disbanded
All these trials u are calling Media Trials for your information are concurrently going on in several Courts of law.EFCC investigates and charge suuspects to court.Yet some wailers will call PMB a tyrant.Tyrants throughout the world dont wait for courts decisions.That is why the Judiciary is being scrutinized.They are to be blamed for all the delays in the ongoing trials.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
dominion001:
may ur child be sent to a motherless home while u are still alive. Karma is real.
These people are criminals, wife and husband. She only used the infant to zombiezy you into crying in her support. Stop defending corrupt people be it aged or nursing mother.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by achieverme(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

Tinubu had been raping Lagos since time immemorial. Why not rake your preaching to lagosians, asking them to stand up against tinubu? You are a pinhead.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by davidif: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Plus they believe in Mama Peace, Jonathan and all those who have looted and kept the country on the floor and auto reverse, Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get, nonsense grin grin grin

Bros, you need to read my comments on this post. I outlined the stuff you are talking about https://www.nairaland.com/3408542/why-did-nigerians-chose-between
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account

I have never read any of your comments where you make any good sense, You comments is all about supporting corruption which is synonymous with your tribe. Did you bother to read this part?

post=50297676:

“It was discovered that the account had two biometric identification numbers, one for Fani-Kayode and the other (with BVN 2205597283)for Sonia Chikwendu. The same BVN is linked to 2 other accounts in Diamond bank and 15 accounts in Guaranty Trust Bank” the EFCC spokesman disclosed.

During EFCC investigation into FFK account, They discover transaction between the accounts
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by davidif: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

This is one of the reasons I am concerned about states having there own police.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modsfucker: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2016
These governors obstructcting functions of established agencies need to be taught a lesson. They shouldn't try it with me cos I can fire them.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ayindejimmy(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

But you believed Fani & Fayose? Very smart... sad

don't blame them ,it's by default.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by GaniLAb(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you only sought to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

FFK claimed the account had just 200k & has never had more than 500k at a time, you do realize it's verifiable? Records of transactions exists... EFCC does not have stations in banks, for them to be there, the bank invited them, which means something was triggered!!

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.
I don't know if I should address you as a lady or madam but the bottom line is that " I respect you a lot" you are one of the view people I visit nairaland regularly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram / Ex-Police IG, Etim Inyang Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.