Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25797 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by SalomonKane: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
And so, a logical explanation has been given. Case closed!.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Firefire:

We know their trade.

Always blaming Fayose while the stinks within the 'Aso Cabals' continues...

Yeye people.

Lol and we know you are synonymous with supporting corruption, Situation like happen to common man who their are accounts are under investigation and we never hear anything about it...

Mind you FFK said the account never have upto 500k naira but the balance is over 2million naira. you and your paymasters think you are dealing with GEJ.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by trexlewis(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
SHARAP THERE. You should be studying for next year jamb not playing with your phone. What do you know? What right does efcc have to detain suspects without evidence? Kids like you are the reason why they refer to nairaland as a dumping ground.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by olutosfem(f): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm sure Fayose would have told FFK nobody can arrest your wife withdrawing from that account in Ekiti state let her come and make withdrawals under my watch. Fayose and thuggery be like 5 and 6

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Charly68: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
I pity chief Fani Kay ooo,how will he survive if his accounts & that of his wife is under watch ? Politics is a dirty game indeed.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
naphcoco:
See what politics have done to our "Common Sense" as a country? FFK and his family have the right to own a bank account like any other Nigerian.
FFK is a lawyer by profession, one-time aviation minister, worked as a spokesperson to GEJ, apparently earned a legitimate living for himself and his family. All this times he was paid salaries and gratuities, he also had savings. Moreso, he is privileged as one born into a wealthy family. If he is believed or alleged to had been involved in any financial misconduct, he should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.
Placing a "No Debit Order" on account jointly operated with his wife, thereby making the wife look like a common criminal is uncalled-for and absurd.
The fact is, how much is in this account in question? #2.3m. That's $7,314 in official market & $5,072 in parallel(black)market. In this Nigeria, there are people that earn between #2-7m per month, and even more.
If PMB's wife could own a bag worth #40m, how many of those bags are in her closet? How much will her jewelries worth, clothes and shoes? When we post comments, let's endeavor to be objective and reasonable. Politics shouldn't always becloud our sense of reasoning and judgment.
As far as this war against corruption is not reflecting positively on the common man and Nigerians at large, then, its a waste of time, resources and a scam. Nothing short of PMB's personal wars and vendettas against his enemies not just in polity.
Nigerians ought to hold this present government accountable on many grounds. Its a failed and irresponsible government whichever way any reasonable entity will view it.
It doesn't matter whether he was born into affluence or not, minister for 9times or not. If a stolen money is traced into the Dangote account, that changes everything about how wealthy Dangote was. Stop defending corrupt people, think about harmful things athese people are doing to your future and that of your children.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by texazzpete(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2016
naphcoco:
See what politics have done to our "Common Sense" as a country? FFK and his family have the right to own a bank account like any other Nigerian.
FFK is a lawyer by profession, one-time aviation minister, worked as a spokesperson to GEJ, apparently earned a legitimate living for himself and his family. All this times he was paid salaries and gratuities, he also had savings. Moreso, he is privileged as one born into a wealthy family. If he is believed or alleged to had been involved in any financial misconduct, he should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.
Placing a "No Debit Order" on account jointly operated with his wife, thereby making the wife look like a common criminal is uncalled-for and absurd.
The fact is, how much is in this account in question? #2.3m. That's $7,314 in official market & $5,072 in parallel(black)market. In this Nigeria, there are people that earn between #2-7m per month, and even more.
If PMB's wife could own a bag worth #40m, how many of those bags are in her closet? How much will her jewelries worth, clothes and shoes? When we post comments, let's endeavor to be objective and reasonable. Politics shouldn't always becloud our sense of reasoning and judgment.
As far as this war against corruption is not reflecting positively on the common man and Nigerians at large, then, its a waste of time, resources and a scam. Nothing short of PMB's personal wars and vendettas against his enemies not just in polity.
Nigerians ought to hold this present government accountable on many grounds. Its a failed and irresponsible government whichever way any reasonable entity will view it.

Why will you casually let your village people make an im'becile out of you?

The account in question has been flagged. All accounts linked to FFK's BVN have been flagged. Attempted withdrawal from a flagged account will lead to EFCC / police investigation.

That is common sense, which you so obviously lack. This has NOTHING to do with whether FFK is an affluent man or not.

I wish you folks would STOP defending corrupt people.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by faithy29: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
I averaged Ekiti people are more educated than ur people, they knows the real truth...
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Forwetinnah: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
This is a punishment to all those that were supposed to support GEJ back to Aso Rock but we're caught napping. People like FFK used monies meant for things like situation room and mobilisation for personal use, now see the dilemma they're all in. DSS may be monitoring this moniker for all i care...who's afraid of them by the way? Toothless chickens going after opposition, no matter how hard they try, you can't shut is down..Asi!! It will never happen
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by postmann: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Question is; Why didn't the efcc issue a formal invitation to the lady all this while it discovered the so called unverifiable claims against the account?

For any average mind, this reeks of unprofessionalism, incompetence and witch-haunting. Grown men with grey public hairs with no self respect or dignity. You turned this country into ridicule with your small-mindedness.

A leader who isn't decent enough to engage his adversaries in a fair fight, abiding by the rule of law and due process has no business in that exalted office.

Every civilised Nigerian that voted in this regime owes the next generation an apology.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Franzz: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

Gerrout, what has your freaking governor done towards job creation. Nonsense.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by emmydollars4life(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

One president of a country is deaf and I believe you are blind cause you fail to see flyover he is building, Roads, schools then the stomach infrastructure is giving to people what belong to them. Shekina
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Handsomecole(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
One fact is that, fighting corruption with democratic process in this country will be a waste of time. The likes of Fani Kayode and Fayose are hardened corrupt thugs, they have no respect for democratic process either.
So it's left for Mr. President to use emergency powers to fight corruption. The fact is these guys will always paint the story to attract sympathy and outrage from the public through social media.

If know for sure that neither he's wife nor his child were brutalized.

They were trying to carryout a transaction from a suspicious account placed under watch. The bank did the needful by calling on the authority, then they have to be taken for questioning.

Prior to yesterday hasn't the wife been carrying out bank transactions before, will she claim she hasn't been withdrawing,transfering etc, has anybody arrested her before ?? Did anybody harras her??

Let's face the fact " she was arrested because the account was under watch" angry

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by hannyjay(f): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
Shut up! Fayose isn't a saint but the Rule of Law must prevail.
and fayose is d rule of law abi

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Handsomecole(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
You are just so on point. These people defending this rouges that put us into this mess we are in today are the same people defending them. It's so unfortunate.
texazzpete:

Why will you casually let your village people make an im'becile out of you?

The account in question has been flagged. All accounts linked to FFK's BVN have been flagged. Attempted withdrawal from a flagged account will lead to EFCC / police investigation.

That is common sense, which you so obviously lack. This has NOTHING to do with whether FFK is an affluent man or not.

I wish you folks would STOP defending corrupt people.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

Stop being emotional. A State has the right to inform any Federal Agency not to work in their states, its just that our governors are stupid. EFCC can not block people from accessing their funds unilaterally. You might first establish a crime and then make arrest if you know the culprit instead of witch-hunting people which is what they are doing ? Does it mean no members of APC has illicit inflow as it is called ?

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
So because the acc is under watch you arrest her? Why not simply notify her that the said acc was placed on NO DEBIT order?

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by keynesstreet2: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2016
I thought Fani kayode said the money in the said account in not up to 500,000.... That man and Fayose hmmm.....

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
GaniLAb:

I don't know if I should address you as a lady or madam but the bottom line is that " I respect you a lot" you are one of the view people I visit nairaland regularly.

Thanks, appreciate the props..

If you call am woman, African woman nor go gree, she go say , she go saaayyy a be lady ohhh smiley

RIP Late great Abami Eda Anikulapo...

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by NovusHomo(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/fani-kayodes-wife-attempted-to-withdraw-money-from-account-under-watch-efcc/

Lo ba tan! A clear attempt at money laundering. Money is running low, "Snowhite" will soon leave FFK.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

.seconded
on what charges?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
She should have been sent to kuje prison for such criminal action while her baby should be sent to motherless home
Hmmm....
N where do we send u? Hell? cheesy

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by DonaTee(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

I was even nice with the family. In North Korea where i reside, ffk and his family will be executed on live TV to scare others from looting the state. Insult me all u want, i am entitled to my opinion tongue

So north koreans r new colonial masters? cheesy odiegwu. If dats d rule in n. Korea who cares? Every1 knows its d rule.
what is d rule in Nigeria n y do security operatives find it hard to obey n enforce d rules dey made?

u r entitled to ur opinion dats y im sure u wont even answer d simple question.
Kio watching ur back in ur so called north korea
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by NovusHomo(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
ORACLE1975:
So the child nko

Yes the child; a mother's first duty is to protect her child. "Snowhite" failed her child here. Taking the child to a place where you intend to commit a crime is, in itself, an abuse of the child's right. Ordinarily, such child should have been handed over to child welfare/protective services. This was a deliberate attempt at using the child as an unwilling tool in a crime. That is another crime. To think that FFK is assumed to have a certain knowledge of the law is unbelievable.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by modath(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Plus they believe in Mama Peace, Jonathan and all those who have looted and kept the country on the floor and auto reverse, Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get, nonsense grin grin grin

Ma dawon loun!! Keep propping up people for reasons wey nor pass dem bias.

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by NovusHomo(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
kropotkin2:
The EFCC fall my hand big time. Do they mean to tell us that a Bunch of thugs prevented them from enforcing the law and authority of the Nigerian state? Whatever happened to their guns? Don't they have reinforcements? what the hell man angry

But then Nigerians will turn around and say APC is using EFCC to "kill every opposition member" in Ekiti State. You see how difficult things can be for decision-makers, and how easy they can be for critics?

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by bluaero(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you only sought to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

FFK claimed the account had just 200k & has never had more than 500k at a time, you do realize it's verifiable? Records of transactions exists... EFCC does not have stations in banks, for them to be there, the bank invited them, which means something was triggered!!

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.

Madam abeg go and sit down in the other room undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Ma dawon loun!! Keep propping up people for reasons wey nor pass dem bias.
cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by 989900D: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
"I am not understanding this story o" . . . I have been in the "azher room".

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by adelumolo(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
This is just to create confusion and a deliberate action. Why Ekiti? DPO called Fayose and not IG of police.
Rubbish
Oladipo

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by nasiodamus(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2016
I think ffk's girlfriend visit to ekiti state was just to try if she could get access to that account,her plan failed and fayose came to the rescue.now the know the account has been flagged..

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by nasiodamus(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
If your account is put on a No debit order by either the Efcc or the police,the bank is obligated to either invite any of the above parties to come pick you up for questioning.That's how fraudsters and scammers are caught at banks,its just the normal procedure.
gadgetsngs:
So because the acc is under watch you arrest her? Why not simply notify her that the said acc was placed on NO DEBIT order?

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Wike Instrumental To Tinubu’s Victory In Rivers - APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74