Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC (25803 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2016
The EFCC fall my hand big time. Do they mean to tell us that a Bunch of thugs prevented them from enforcing the law and authority of the Nigerian state? Whatever happened to their guns? Don't they have reinforcements? what the hell man angry
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by femi4: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you only sought to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

FFK claimed the account had just 200k & has never had more than 500k at a time, you do realize it's verifiable? Records of transactions exists... EFCC does not have stations in banks, for them to be there, the bank invited them, which means something was triggered!!

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.
Respect!

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ezechueze(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
OK
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by billyG(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by mapet: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

TheArchangel: :
Please reread the post you quoted. Don't be in a haste.

Very funny!! Your point is very clear, you only sought to wrap it to appear neutral but madame, it's clear as day...

TheArchangel: :
Is that all?
Trying so hard to believe somebody. EFCC is known for spins and media trials so it is quite hard to believe them.

You are trying to believe "somebody", but EFCC according to you is know for spins ( falsehood /propaganda ) & media trials ( tarnish image publicly)so it's hard to believe them (they must be lying )

FFK claimed the account had just 200k & has never had more than 500k at a time, you do realize it's verifiable? Records of transactions exists... EFCC does not have stations in banks, for them to be there, the bank invited them, which means something was triggered!!

Madame try harder, only simpletons will be confused, there is no ambiguity here, it's cut and dried.

@TheArchangel,

Madame @Modath is simply telling you that you betray the status of smart and intelligent lady

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Giftedcurse(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
The funny thing is when I read comment on NL, I ask myself what's going in their mind. I am neither a wailer nor a Zombie but it's quite obvious that FFk is trying to paint the EFCC red. I will keep my fingers crossed and see how all these plays out

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by ilynem(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
eddyjasper:
the child they arrest too ofcourse he/she was fed with a stolen yam
Wickedness grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by richidinho(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2016
modath:

They should publish the statement online, letz see how much is in the acct
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by femi4: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2016
dprof2016:
All dese politicians nd their Shebi he said d account has neva had upto 500k in it since it's existence?
Yet he claimed he didn't know the account exist

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by LastProphet: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account

go back and read again slowly or get a Neighbor that understand English to help u, flat-head jew

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by mapet: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So in effect, EFCC should go after the spouses of their suspects without any reason at all? In this stupid explanation they couldn't even adduce why the account is under observation!!! What has it got to do with FFK's zenith account

this is the reason why students should be made to COMPLETE their education, training or apprenticeship

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by sapientia(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Account under watch... it has FFK's bvn n you are watching it... seriously?
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by repogirl(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Tomorrow now they will drop all charges against them ...mtcheww. Abeg what's the next story jare, EFCC news is boring.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by DonaTee(f): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
She should have been sent to kuje prison for such criminal action while her baby should be sent to motherless home

To u n all d pple liking ur post.... it will b ur portion. Wen ur kids will b in motherless baby or orphanage because of politics. Better unlike n take down dat post.

so u think d babies in d motherless babies home r unfortunate? So u r insulting innocent kids b4 u have a mother to call ur own?
The slap ur mum will giv u if u show her dis ur comments will ring in ur ears for eternity.

Jus imagine how u displayed ur IQ of below 40 to d world to see.
fear God. U don't even knw if u were adopted frm d waste bin.
Ur comments are always full of senseless hate.
Grow up. I expect smth good frm some1 with ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by wildchild1: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Efcc hmmmmm

Check my signature
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by kinibigdeal(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Froozing people's account without finding them guilty is a serious offence. If am to check Zahra's Buhari account till date, am sure i'll see alot of money transferred into that account by El-Rufai. What about Gombe state governor's son displaying dollars, cash in his room. EFCC no see that one. Before Nigerians talk rubbish, ask if Fani is guilty---Fani Kayode is from a wealthy background for those that dont know the family history

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by cheezy4real(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
is that so? But answer this. Was she arrested and detained by EFCC?

Wailers are known to see stories from the back to the front...I never wondered why... I never wanted to be in their retrogressive shoes...

I wondered how buhari brought us to this stage of efcc being a laughing stock. Let him arrest amechi and fashola and things will turn around.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Obynolee(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:
sometimes I wonder how fayose became governor

which state in Nigeria does EFCC not have the right to make arrest?

Ekiti people, is this how you want to be governed?
cutting pormo and eating at the local buca.

stomach infrastructure, with which you will definitely still go hungry.

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate

Could you tell us what has you state governor done to the people of your state or even Buhari (your mentor)?. Leave Ekiti alone,they love their governor, that's why they are not complaining. You leave log in your eyes but quick to discover a peg in another mans eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

what has fayose done towards job creation or towards the development of Ekiti state? other than insult the president and make absurd and derogatory remarks.

Ekiti people stand up to this man and demand that he do what he was elected to do instead of going to market places and preaching hate
My school is in Ekiti
I can't speak for the whole state, but from what I've seen, its full of uneducated, unexposed people. They don't know what they're missing out on, that's why. In the capital city you can still see mud houses, imagine! Imagine seeing a mud house in Ikeja, abi is Lagos not also a Nigerian State? During the elections, I think it was even only in Ekiti in the sw that Jonathan won, I stand to be corrected though. I happened to stop by and listen to some locals talk about it, I heard (in Yoruba) 'abeg, we no send who dem put for president abi governor, make we sha see food chop'. Its really sad that politicians take advantage of it and leave their citizens in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Commandoabdul(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Fyno:
Birds of the same feather
Birds of a feather.
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by mavinc4u(f): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
MadamExcellency:

From what EFCC want us to believe, the Account is a joint Account with a mandate that any of the two can withdraw.

I put it to EFCC that the above quote is a lie hence anyone believing EFCC has been brainwashed or hypnotised.

The EFCC should go further to release the statement of the account to prove their statement.

Why did you say EFCC is lying? Is the said account not a joint account like they claimed? Or you just want to view their statement of account. Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by jbcul4ril(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
The big question.....Is FFK already broke to not sort for alternative account to ask his wife to withdraw from? There is more that beat the eyes. Una never chi chun chin yet

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Commandoabdul(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
willjoe:
Shut up! Fayose isn't a saint but the Rule of Law must prevail.
Rule of Law, with thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by linusbnn(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2016
eistien:

Fayose is the governor of Ekiti state and therefore has every right to decide what happens in his state. Don't write rubbish if you don't know anything to say
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by salis123(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2016
SO EFCC HAS NO RIGHT TO ARREST ANY ONE IN EKITI STATE, IS EKITI STATE NOT PART OF NIGERIA? FAYOSE IS REALLY SICK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Chikpat(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2016
What did u expect wen u r married to an honourable thief?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by Afritop(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2016
I DONT KNOW THE REASON WHY SOME STATE GOVERNORS LIKE WIKE AND AYO FAYOSE ARE TRYING TO FRUSTRATE THE EFFORTS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF AYO FAYOSE WITH FANI KAYODE THAT HE WENT TO FRONT FOR HIM.
ARE THEY TRYIMG TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THEIR STATE IS UNTOUCHABLE AND CORRUPTION CASES MUST NOT BE INVESTIGATED.
ITS ALWAYS PAINFUL WHEN NIGERIANS AND SOME BLIND MASSES COVER UP FOR THE POLITICIANS WHEN THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT CORRUPTION WAS PREVALENT IN THE PAST REGIME AND EFFORTS WERE NOT DONE TO COUNTER IT.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by bettercreature(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?
Trying so hard to believe somebody. EFCC is known for spins and media trials so it is quite hard to believe them.
I knew that was what happened even before i read this news,Access bank actually detained her not Efcc
Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by MrNiceGuy5: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Mumu, read the post again. BVN will checkmate any legal versus illegal account so far the BVN is linked to various account details. Some youths are so daft that they can't read at all.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by amagunnerfan: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Do you think EFCC have agents at every branch of suspect's bank? Or how do you think they got to know FFK's missus was at the bank?

If the bank alerted them, then why do you think they did so if they account wasn't under watch.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC by DaPuncline: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
Is that all?
Olisa metuh once said that but later begged to return his stolen fund and align himself with buhari's anti-corruption crusade!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies / Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / El-Rufai: We Will Unmask Aso Villa Cabal Working Against Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.